Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71107 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Another tales by moonlight.

How can MIL tell my wify what to do in my own matrimonial home.

I don't any right thinking mother in law will prevent couples from enjoying sex/marriage.

Btw, what happen to loud music in d bedroom

NA mama go de beg to go back to where she comes from
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
No he can turn the shower or tap water in their own bathroom and music too. Problem solved.
pek:
So anytime he wants to play match, he will book a hotel room?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
I pity your life. Asking your MIL to leave your house? I pity your future wife. If you have no respect for your MIL is it your wife you'll have respect for?
sexy74:

My brother don’t imagine scenarios she did not put to bed following his stories.
Don justify what is wrong with another thing please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ped007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Guys Hustle oooo...
Make ur visitors no dey arrange timetable for you and ur wife love making...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by barrypro: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wives have to understand that this no sex rules causes more harm than good. There's like a millions ways he can satisfy his libido.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Mummymahdi(f): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
comshots:
Na she go leave my house not my mumsy.

No one talk about ur mummy here oo, its only ur wife and her own mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexy74:

Who bears the cost my brother he should be man enough and send the Mother in-law to her husband.

Telling his mother inlaw to pack and go isn't being a man. He may win the war but lose the peace. All he'll have is the peace of a graveyard.

It might also not be his nature and you'll have to respect that.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Eleyi gidigangrin
Both you & your mother-in-law are right.
Now you need to apply wisdom.
May God help you.

Besides, why is she staying for two months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by IkpuMmadu: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Which kind man be this...get a side chick period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by foster212: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
You sef fear God. She's an elderly woman. How will you feel if it was your own mum listening to the soundtrack of you humping your wife? Isn't that disrespectful?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why do u sound like her mother is just a nobody, haven't you ever conditioned yourself in one way or the other to please your parents? I bet the day those kids will hear their mom moaning at night with the bed shaking they might rush to the room to know why their mom is crying, don't you think they will find a way to condition themselves in a way the kids won't hear?

Her mum still needs to respect the fact they are a married couple. She's a visitor.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Your true Islamic murderous behavior is finally out. Are you tired of pretending?
GoTV:
Put sniper in her Tea angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lmao grin
DameB:
Ọmọ see gobe. Original gobe o. So as jungle don mature for una house na to use car bonnet o like Busola Dakolo said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by SirdeKay: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
In my own view, the best solution is for you to get a small mattress placed on the floor in your room and let the children sleep there while you make sure that they are sound asleep. Then lock your bedroom door and get on with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Omudia11: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
So he married his wife for sex? Why don't men marry prostitutes then?
West2019:
ur brain is not function well ,why did him marry the wife for the first stage ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by chris51(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Your mother in law is very stupid. She is a visitor in your home. If she will stay for a year, won't you make love with your wife? How did you and your wife have children if you didn't have sex.
Since your mother in law is around and sleeping with the children lock your door and enjoy your love making.
I think your wife is naive, if not why should your sexual life concern the mother.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by chris51(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
chris51:
Your mother in law is very stupid. She is a visitor in your home. If she will stay for a year, won't you make love with your wife? How did you and your wife have children if you didn't have sex.
Since your mother in law is around and sleeping with the children lock your door and enjoy your love making.
I think your wife is naive, if not why should your sexual life concern the mother.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by grandstar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
budaatum:
To those it concerns, can you bone your wife where you mother hears you?

The issue is the manner of approach of both the mother and daughter. It's not your house. Some families live in a single room and make love when they think their children are "sleeping".

His mother inlaw should show some maturity. If the marriage breaks up because of this, her daughter would put the blame on her. She will know how stupid the mother's request is when the marriage packs up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
You didn't plan your home well, you should have set some principles dat both of you will stick to. For crying out loud Y will your mother inlaw be an obstacle for your stress relief pill? If I where you, we change venue for the WWE Raw and make sure she don sleep b4 you blow sense comot from your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Lexusgs430: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?

Very simple.......

- Get a non-creaking bed
-Wife should stop making noise
- When e dey do una, get a hotel room
- Send mother inlaw away.........

Or lastly, get an esteemo........ tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Aboguede(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
NiRfreak:
Will you shut up? Is he not anonymous...

You are either too young to understand matters like this or you just naive.

Dnt quote

Just forget
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds
Let her own mother run an errands for her just because she's living in same domicile with you guys. Come on. No atom of respect for this woman. It's best you discussed the issue with her than parading through childish means. And beside sex is mostly enjoy at night when the kids are so soundly asleep. And you wouldn't want mama to hear your moaning sounds. Be a man bro. Tell it to her face. She'd mostly succumb. After all. She's enjoy her own life. Let her daughter enjoy hers too. But be very polite and express it to her in a responsible way not gruesome

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Aboguede(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:

your mouth that stinks

Don't worry. He is just a little boy
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Badgers14: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Time for MIL to go to her husband

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by KIDfurniture(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stopping blaming my sister o. Yes my sister told me she finds it difficult to be quiet whenever her husband is banging her. Our mother's room is just next to their room.she is the shy type. Mama over heard her one night like that and she called her attention to the matter. Sounds as if they re fighting and she is always screaming even with music turned up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Katier00:
Why is she spending 2 month s
Maybe she's probably coming for a long visitation to see her child and grandkids. Her next coming would takes lot of month or years since she has stayed a while in her daughter house
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2019
See wetin buhari cos now?

If u have sex as single, they no sex b4 marriage,

Now guy man don marry , na still wahala.

Abi na "no sex after being a grandpa" ?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sterope(f): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
You have been too nice to your mother in law. She can't come into your marital home and be making decisions for you. Another reason why you should marry a wife that can hold her own against everyone including her parents.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Music and locked doors should do the trick.

Creaking bed? Use the chair or standing style. Life's so simple.
Correct. Those couples are learner
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BENEAMATA: 12:06am On Jul 03, 2019
bia OP, so you want to conJIfy mama with una own jigijigi ? warn yourselves oh !
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by stasius: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Wait ooo.. u make noise during sex with the children in the adjoining room listening??

KEEP MESSING WITH THEIR PSYCHE TILL THEY GROW TO BE PERVS. IMAGINE!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sterope(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2019
2 months is too much especially if her husband is still alive.

Sluacoast:

Maybe she's probably coming for a long visitation to see her child and grandkids. Her next coming would takes lot of month or years since she has stayed a while in her daughter house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.