Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers (8631 Views)

Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) / APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2010
Okah never claimed to have his cell phone in prison with him.

He was contacted by GEJ's aide immediately after the blast. When he refused to to acquiesce to GEJs request, then he was imprisoned.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Did  you bother reading the article at all? Nowhere in there are you told he had the text message on his person in Prison. Yet you came to that conclusion How? Because he said he had the text message saved on his phone and another phone?

You have proven over and over again that you have a problem with reading and comprehension, i will help you out for the very last time since you refused to read my former response.

He read the purported text message out: "Please reach-out to MEND and ask them to re-tract the statement and the government will blame the Northern elements."
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Ibime(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2010
After Okah speaks to BBC and CNN, they would come up with another story. Afterall it took them three days to come up with the story that Okah couldn't have spoken to Al-Jazeera. Maybe GEJ should place phone call to Zuma and request Okah be put in solitary confinement to stop the truth coming out.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Faeb: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
[size=14pt]Two things. . .

1. Okah was arrested on Oct 2
2. Dokpesi was arrested on Oct 4

Now for the Okija magic. . .

Okah claims that immediately after receiving the text message from the govt official, Dokpesi was arrested! shocked
How could he have received text messages and calls in JAIL?[/size]

NEXT asked if his phones were not seized by the South African authorities, and he responded that "I have saved the message on another phone. Shortly after I got the text message, Dopkesi (IBB's campaign manager) was arrested. I will not release the message now because if I do, the next thing they will say is that someone/IBB has paid him to do this. As they continue to sour my name the more, I will release the message."

Unu go wound pesin o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
TewMuch:

You have proven over and over again that you have a problem with reading and comprehension, i will help you out for the very last time since you refused to read my former response.

Dude, that he read the PURPORTED text message out loud IN NO WAY IMPLIES he had his cell phone with him in Jail. He could have EASILY written the text message on a PIECE of paper or memorized it and READ IT back from memory to the interviewer . . . .

Just out of curiosity, do you realize that it is possibly the case that someone he knows is now taking his calls and messages for him? I mean come on . . . this is not rocket science people . . .

NEXT claims they got a call from his wife, and then it is followed by a call from Okah himself from Prison. I don't see how people can still come up with . . . it is not possible to communicate argument are reason for why this ought to be considered a sham

You are desperate to prove nothing here, aren't you? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Faeb: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Dude, that he read the PURPORTED text message out loud IN NO WAY IMPLIES he had his cell phone with him in Jail. He could have EASILY written the text message on a PIECE of paper or memorized it and READ IT back from memory to the interviewer . . . .

You are desperate to prove nothing here, aren't you? ROFLMAO!!

[size=21pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
Faeb:

[size=21pt]ROFLMAO!![/size]

Excellent response to her ridiculous posts. In the words of Crack Junkie [size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by playmode(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
Faeb:

Two things. . .

1. Okah was arrested on Oct 2
2. Dokpesi was arrested on Oct 4

Now for the Okija magic. . .

Okah claims that immediately after receiving the text message from the govt official, Dokpesi was arrested! shocked
How could he have received text messages and calls in JAIL?

Unu go wound pesin o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Faeb have you ever been to any prison before? How can you be sure that his cellphone is not with him. I live in SA and i am telling you that big shots in prison are allowed to make phone calls from their cellphones . I once had a friend who was arrested for assault and he kept calling me with his cellphone for 8 days to raise money for his bail. There are prison officials who will turn a blind eye and allow you to use a cellphone in prison as long as you "SETTLE" them. Okah is a big shot here in SA. He is well known and well connected. I am sure he is with his cellphone and probably a flat screen TV in his cell. This kind of thing happens even in western countries like the USA. In prisons there gangsters who have pimped out cells with waterbeds ,LCD tv ,xbox console e,t,c and they even get laid whenever they want. Okah using a cellphone from prison is no big deal in SA. It is a normal thing ,it may not legally allowed but it happens. He did not commit any crime in SA so they won't be strict with him. Besides the guy is a multimillionaire here so he can pay his way around the prison.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
TewMuch:

Excellent response to her ridiculous posts. In the words of Crack Junkie [size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]

But    . . . when did the rules change?

this  [size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size] applies when you ACTUALLY make a valid point of some sort  . . . all you have done is show a mighty level of ignorance and desperation so, I say you get back to actually SUBSTANTIATING your claim there and leave the  [size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size] to those of us who actually know how it is used. Follow Follow will not help you there especially when the person you are following is making the same mistake!

[size=16pt]ROTFLMAO[/size]
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Ibime(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
Okah said shortly after he got the text message Dokpesi was arrested ie the whole point of the text was to implicate IBB. They failed to do so with Okah, so they arrested Dokpesi to make Nigerians believe IBB was involved. No need to get into English arguments over comprehension of statements which are neither here nor there. Shortly could mean one hour, one week or one month. The context is that having failed to get Okah to implicate IBB, they arrested Dokpesi shortly after to create the impression that IBB is involved.

Instead of all these nonsense talks, we should be asking that incompetent buffoon GEJ WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH DOKPESI CASE? Did intelligence reports fail him, or as I suspect, he is playing politics with a National catastrophe.

Finally, anyone who knew GEJ in the 1990s in his nondescript abode in Harold Wilson area of town knows he made ALL his money by looting. A thief is a thief is a thief, and his performance over this bombing incident shows this guy is only interested in the politics of self preservation and looting rather than the interest of the country.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
playmode:

Faeb have you ever been to any prison before? How can you be sure that his cellphone is not with him. I live in SA and i am telling you that big shots in prison are allowed to make phone calls from their cellphones . I once had a friend who was arrested for assault and he kept calling me with his cellphone to raise money for his bail. There are prison official who will turn a blind eye and allow you to use a cellphone in prison as long as you "SETTLE" them. Okah is a big shot here in SA. He is well known and well connected. I am sure he is with his cellphone and probably a flat screen TV in his cell. This kind of thing happens even in western countries like the USA. In prisons there gangsters who have pimped out cells with waterbeds ,LCD tv ,xbox console e,t,c and they even get laid whenever they want. Okah using a cellphone from prison is no big deal in SA. It is a normal thing ,it may not legally allowed but it happens. He did not commit any crime in SA so they won't be strict with him. Besides the guy is a multimillionaire here so he can pay his way out of prison.

A high profile terrorist prisoner? Please think about this again. This thing has made the news and Okah will be under strict supervision because he is a flight risk. That is why he was denied bail. They will not let him near an exit, or leave him without guards watching him not to talk of a cell phone.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hey @Playmode, can you call the local police to verify or something and maybe get us a website where we can go to find these laws and stuff for prisoners in SA written so Nigerians can get a better understanding of how SA is so much different from Nigeria.  grin
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by 9ijaMan: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
TewMuch:

A high profile terrorist prisoner? Please think about this again. This thing has made the news and Okah will be under strict supervision because he is a flight risk. That is why he was denied bail. They will not let him near an exit, or leave him without guards watching him not to talk of a cell phone.

Show your prove that Okah is a terrorist. Even your beloved GEJ has not referred to Okah as a terrorist. Until GEJ and his clowns come out with credible evidence, Okah remains an innocent man.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
9ijaMan:

Show your prove that Okah is a terrorist. Even your beloved GEJ has not referred to Okah as a terrorist. Until GEJ and his clowns come out with credible evidence, Okah remains an innocent man.

GEJ is not my beloved. He is the lesser among evils of the devils campaigning. If Okah was so innocent, he will not be in prison and denied bail. Even you should know this, stop turning a blind eye to obvious things. Concentrate on how Nigeria can be better, so that your descendants do not have to deal with all this bull$shite.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by naso2(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobo the part on the use of telephone while in prison from the link you gave states:

Prisoners may make a phone call instead of a visit, and only  on weekends and public holidays. Group D prisoners may not make any phone calls; group A prisoners are allowed to make an extra twelve calls per year, in addition to those they might want to substitute for visits. Each phone call may last up to 10 minutes

Kindly explain what you understand by this.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by playmode(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
TewMuch:

Trust me tewmuch ,i know what i am saying.I just don't want to divulge too many details but trust me on one thing, detainees use cellphones in SA prisons.The guards in SA prisons are extremely corrupt. If you have any friend in SA or relative just call him to confirm. I am telling you what my friend saw with his own eyes. Let me tell you how SA prison works. There is a prison based Gang called the "the 26".They work with the prison guards, they are very deadly and they control everything that goes on in SA prisons. When you get arrested and get detained ,they will come to you and ask if you need anything especially if they know you are loaded. They sell drugs in the prison, they hire out cellphones ,they even organize you prostitues on Sunday nights. They are well connected in the prison community.

My guess is that Okah knows some of their leaders and immediately he was arrested he got in touch with them so that they can make his time in prison comfortable. I am telling you for a fact that in SA prisons ,there are gang leaders who have full HDTVs ,cellphones ,fax machines ,laptops with wireless internet in their cells.There are mafia bosses in prison who still run their mafia business from inside the prison. You have to see it to believe it. Trust me Okah is not feared in SA ,he is not considered a dangerous man here because he dines with local politicians and he is HEAVILY connected. He is not a threat to SA so they don't care about him. Him using a cellphone is nothing in SA.

Anyone in SA will confirm what i am saying as being true.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2010
na_so:

Kobo the part on the use of telephone while in prison from the link you gave states:

Kindly explain what you understand by this.

Sigh . . .  Does my PERSONAL OPINION Of that really matter here? What is most important is the fact that he is able to make calls from prison, right? The law in South Africa does not prohibit prisoners from making calls, that is what I believe is more important than my PERSONAL OPINION on that piece there.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2010
@ibime.be careful what you type especially if you are using a bb or personal registered modem.I got a warning call yesterday because of my comments on nairaland telling me my position.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
playmode:

Trust me tewmuch ,i know what i am saying.I just don't want to divulge too many details but trust me on one thing, detainees use cellphones in SA prisons.The guards in SA prisons are extremely corrupt. If you have any friend in SA or relative just call him to confirm. I am telling you what my friend saw with his own eyes. Let me tell you how SA prison works. There is a prison based Gang called the "the 26".They work with the prison guards, they are very deadly and they control everything that goes on in SA prisons. When you get arrested and get detained ,they will come to you and ask if you need anything especially if they know you are loaded. They sell drugs in the prison, they hire out cellphones ,they even organize you prostitues on Sunday nights. They are well connected in the prison community.

My guess is that Okah knows some of their leaders and immediately he was arrested he got in touch with them so that they can make his time in prison comfortable. I am telling you for a fact that in SA prisons ,there are gang leaders who have full HDTVs ,cellphones ,fax machines ,laptops with wireless internet in their cells.Their are mafia bosses in prison who still run their mafia business from inside the prison. You have to see it to believe it. Trust me Okah is not feared in SA ,he is not considered a dangerous man here because he dines with local politicians and he is HEAVILY connected. He is not a threat to SA so they don't care about him. Him using a cellphone is nothing in SA.

Anyone in SA will confirm what i am saying as being true.

This is not an issue of a local drug lord, yahoo boy or gun runner. This has to do with international relationships between countries. Trust me, what you wrote above will never apply in this case. UK, US, and Nigeria are involved. SA will not want to soil their name or spoil their relationship with these countries. He was denied bail so that he will not run from the country. Giving him a cell phone by any official will make escaping easy for him, as his accomplices will be well informed on the prison. This will not happen. I am sure they did not just put him under any kind of detention. This is a very high profile, international, criminal and terrorist case. No country wants this kind of news coverage or to be responsible for such a criminal.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
If Okah was contacted, why is he finding it hard naming who contacted it, why all these rigmarole and calling news agencies from his cell, in all these I believe Okah knew about the bomb and played a role in it, finish ?, whether we are here castigating JEG mishandling it or Okah's 15 minutes of fame is irrelevant, what's relevant is that lives were lost and those responsible should be brought to book.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by TewMuch: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
Abagworo:

@ibime.be careful what you type especially if you are using a bb or personal registered modem.I got a warning call yesterday because of my comments on nairaland telling me my position.

hmm, na wa oh. Seun better do something about protecting his posters. That is some bullshit. So sorry about that, everyone is free to air their views and opinions and we are free to disagree. Government should leave people alone. What ever happened to transparency? Seun better do something about that. Otherwise, people will leave this site.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2010
babasoty:

If Okah was contacted, why is he finding it hard naming who contacted it, why all these rigmarole and calling news agencies from his cell, in all these I believe Okah knew about the bomb and played a role in it, finish ?, whether we are here castigating JEG mishandling it or Okah's 15 minutes of fame is irrelevant, what's relevant is that lives were lost and those responsible should be brought to book.

Rather than trying to downplay events that have conspired, I think you should spend your time demanding you be told the truth by your Government . . it is the only institution that actually OWES you an explanation here, not Okah.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by chosen04(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
9ijaMan:

GBAM . . . . . . . . . . .

Another persons terrorist can be anothers Freedom fighter. Thus, Henry Okah remains and will keep remaining my freedom fighter . . . . . . . . .

I personally cant fault MEND over the bomb blast, I fault those who went to celebrate GOVERNMENT FAILURES even with all the warnings from MEND to  evacuate . . . . . .

The warning/statements reads. ''There is nothing to celebrate . . . . . .with due respects to all invited guests,digniteries and attendees of the 50th independence anniversary of Nigeria being held on Friday, October 1, 2010 at the Eagle Square Abuja, the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta is asking everyone to begin immediate evacation of the entire area within the next 30 minutes. This warning expires after 10.30hrs''

Government should bear the blame for not heeding the warning!!!!!!!
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Faeb: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2010
TewMuch:

hmm, na wa oh. Seun better do something about protecting his posters. That is some bullshit. So sorry about that, everyone is free to air their views and opinions and we are free to disagree. Government should leave people alone. What ever happened to transparency? Seun better do something about that. Otherwise, people will leave this site.

There is nothing seun can do about it. I received several death threats during the Yar Adua saga.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Faeb: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
I am impressed by how much IBB people now suddenly looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Henry Okah!!!
Its a new kind of miracle!!! Its like an epiphany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBB people = Foolish people
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2010
Rather than trying to downplay events that have conspired, I think you should spend your time demanding you be told the truth by your Government . . it is the only institution that actually OWES you an explanation here, not Okah.
@kobojunkie

Has Okah told you the truth, an idiot claims he has the key that might help douse the tension and let us know where to point accusing fingers and all he does is read off a text message from God knows where and decides not to say who contacted him and your talking of truth, is that a semblance of truth to you.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
babasoty:

@kobojunkie
Has Okah told you the truth, an  claims he has the key that might help douse the tension and let us know where to point accusing fingers and all he does is read off a text message from God knows where and decides not to say who contacted him and your talking of truth, is that a semblance of truth to you.
Again, Okah, as claimed by the interviews, has told us what he considers his side of the story. We cannot sit here, with the little we know of this, to claim HE LIED OR HE DID NOT. What we know is what we have been told of the interviews and what we have heard of his side of the story so far.

He owes us nothing and so has no need to douse tension. He has a right to deny you  the name as it seems to be the case so far. His choosing to exercise his right to withhold that information at this time in no way disproves the claims he has supposedly made so far.  We are not even certain the man is involved in this let alone guilty of the crime he is being charged with.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2010
Again, Okah, as claimed by the interviews, has told us what he considers his side of the story. We cannot sit here, with the little we know of this, to claim HE LIED OR HE DID NOT. What we know is what we have been told of the interviews and what we have heard of his side of the story so far.

He owes us nothing and so has no need to douse tension. He has a right to deny you the name as he is stated as continuing to do. His exercising his right in no way disproves the claims supposedly made by him so far. /quote]

its okay for you to believe Okah's own side of the story but not that of the government right ?, if we can't sit here and claim he lied or didn't why are you trying to justify his side of the story, He owes me nothing but he owes himself and the relatives of those who were killed the right to know who contacted him and then we'd know who owes us the right for an explanation of that call to Okah.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
[Again, Okah, as claimed by the interviews, has told us what he considers his side of the story. We cannot sit here, with the little we know of this, to claim HE LIED OR HE DID NOT. What we know is what we have been told of the interviews and what we have heard of his side of the story so far.

He owes us nothing and so has no need to douse tension. He has a right to deny you the name as he is stated as continuing to do. His exercising his right in no way disproves the claims supposedly made by him so far. /quote]

its okay for you to believe Okah's own side of the story but not that of the government right ?, if we can't sit here and claim he lied or didn't why are you trying to justify his side of the story, He owes me nothing but he owes himself and the relatives of those who were killed the right to know who contacted him and then we'd know who owes us the right for an explanation of that call to Okah
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2010

its okay for you to believe Okah's own side of the story but not that of the government right ?, if we can't sit here and claim he lied or didn't why are you trying to justify his side of the story, He owes me nothing but he owes himself and the relatives of those who were killed the right to know who contacted him and then we'd know who owes us the right for an explanation of that call to Okah.

Correction ---> I DO HAVE TO BELIEVE Okah's statement; I don't have to because there is no reason here to BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE . . . If you know me well, you will know that when it comes to issues, especially pertaining to Nigeria, I HATE TAKING SIDES . . . I find it is one of the biggest mistakes we make as a people and a nation.

The way the law works is simple. You have one side of the story and until you are able to disprove or prove the validity of that version, all you still have is that version to go with.

So far, what we have is Okah's version of what happened to work with. Not a single person, not even the so called SSS officers has come out to say "No, it did not happen that way" or  put forth a definite on what happened instead. All we have heard or been fed with from the other side are shoddy reasons on why Okah is probably(not DEFINITELY) wrong or Okah is likely guilty or Okah never said anything. Not even the president himself, even after his debacle with MEND over the week, has been quoted as saying Okah is definitely guilty of charges or never made the interview.

Think about it for a minute . Imagine waking up to something similar happening, say in the US, and the FBI descending to the level our so called SSS has on this issue? Don't you think the world will be calling for the truth to be revealed immediately? Don't you think the world will smell something is definitely amiss?

Again, he owes you and I nothing at this time ; if you want to believe he is guilty, then maybe you would think he owes you and others answers or something. I am operating on the grounds that he is still innocent until proven guilty on this one because I have yet to read of the evidence proving he had a hand in this one.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by 9ijaMan: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
babasoty,
Which of the government's versions of the story do you want us to believe?
The version that stated MEND was not responsible or the version that's now saying MEND was never exonerated?
The part where the government stated that Okah is a drowning man (thereby acknowledging the interview actually took place) or the part where Al-Jazeera's integrity is being questioned as per the veracity of the interview?
The version where GEJ stated he knew those behind the bombing or the latest version where there's almost no one in custody after a full week?

At least Okah has been consistent with his own side of the story, the clowns in government have been running from pillar to post and speaking from all the sides of their mouth.
Re: Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers by Faeb: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Correction ---> I DO HAVE TO BELIEVE Okah's statement; I don't have to because there is no reason here to BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE . . . If you know me well, you will know that when it comes to issues, especially pertaining to Nigeria, I HATE TAKING SIDES . . . I find it is one of the biggest mistakes we make as a people and a nation.

The way the law works is simple. You have one side of the story and until you are able to disprove or prove the validity of that version, all you still have is that version to go with.

So far, what we have is Okah's version of what happened to work with. Not a single person, not even officer has come out to say "No, it did not happen that way" or  put forth a definite on what happened instead. All we have heard or been fed with from the other side are shoddy grounds on why Okah is probably(not DEFINITELY) wrong or Okah is likely guilty or Okah never said anything. Not even the president himself, even after his debacle with MEND over the week, has been quoted as saying Okah is guilty of charges or never made the interview.

Again, he owes you and I nothing at this time ; if you want to believe he is guilty, then maybe you would think he owes you and others answers or something. I am operating on the grounds that he is still innocent until proven guilty on this one because I have yet to read of the evidence proving he had a hand in this one.

Don't worry, if you wait hard and long enough, God himself will pop out of Heaven to tell you that SA authorities say Okah never made a call to AlJazeera.

[size=21pt]ROTFLMAO!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die / Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped / "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.