Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (89183 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ehyaa... shiiit happens... Boyfriend/girlfriend,useless kinda relationship for fools
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
Come again. Please
so you want him to wife a lady that is capable of this scene
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by BigBrother9ja: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
wink
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.
oya go and beat the guy nah.mugu

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Waksdabos(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
5yrs relationship! Wasted emotions and financial commitment. If only he saves the funds used in servicing this relationship in a peggy bank. He would have being amazed at his balance. Last last, relationships that don't leads to marriage is a scam.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Jackofalltrade: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Who knows what the beautiful lady does to the guy within the 5years?

Lots of untold issues

Just saying

What do I know .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by loverboy442: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
they lady is insane and gullible! any man that doesn't make a move to see your people after a few months or a year maximum is a fun mate

8 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
There are times i wonder how i ended up in this part of the world. There must have been a mistake somewhere.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Geesaintagape: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Too long dating is not good.
Date for months ,marry n move.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Splendidbella: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
No be small thing oh
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
He has made her a feminist

Lol... The "men are scum" crew now have a new member...
If it were to be the other way round, non of these b1tches in nairaland will see anything wrong....

7 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by emmnprince(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
The guy surely has his reasons for ending the 5-year relationship. You and I don't know what transpired between them before. So jumping to a conclusion isn't logical. We can come to a fair conclusion when we hear both sides of the story from both of them. Ask Phil Collins. Chikina!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by holluwai(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
And did she get his attention back after causing a scene? undecided
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martinez39(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
If a lady had done the dumping in a similar fashion and the guy hounded the lady in a similar fashion, the world would be one fire about the latest misogynist in town. Cococandy would have cried about the supposed disappointing behaviour and mindset of Nigerian men and the tenacious oppression of women. grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Donvick45(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pls in the name of God help me with suit for my jury defence it is 10 units course and I need to ace it. Thanks
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Karrate: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
I take my hat off and give maximum RESPECT for all female.

Cause damn! the 'WOMAN's world' ainnt damn easy ... simply unfair sometimes if you ask me sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Charles4000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Girls are evil too... Checking on the other side what if nah she dump the guy...?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by nwakibe: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
All of you shouting 5 wasted years, Do you think the lady was waiting for him all this 5 years? She didn't see someone better than that niggie for all this 5 years. That's the truth . I have seen ladies that are not in any relationship for 7 years, yet they are not married up till now. The gospel truth is that no body is waiting for anybody.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by LikesAndShares: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Alright, let's do this.

If you think the guy is right by demonstrating that a relationship doesn't necessarily lead to marriage, click like.

But if you believe the girl is wrong for believing that the relationship should end in marriage, click share.

Let the voting begin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Funmmyastic: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
After phucking her for five years.I'm very sure better suitors has been calling but she ignored them because she felt she had met with her Mr.`Right'.We ladies should wise up.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by BoboKush(m): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Y'all pity the lady as usual not considering what the guy must av face that 5years for him to make up his mind.... U knw aw much average lady sleep around in short relationship let alone 5years... Does crying or tears make someone a good person...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
After phucking her for five years.I'm very sure better suitors has been calling but she ignored them because she felt she had met with her Mr.`Right'.We ladies should wise up.
how sure are you that better suitors were coming.all dis gals and their fish brain

5 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by poweredcom(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
If na me i go woos am slap for embarrassing me

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
what a wicked man.....probably this lady might hv stay with you wen you had nothing. ...curse be on you n may another treat you same way...
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Daniwak: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ppl like us wey de treat ladies right , na d wrong ones we dey fall in love with.. She's beautiful , its not easy, but she'll c someone else. If you've never falling in love , u won't understand Haw she feels.. I no fit break person heart o, instead make dem break my own. Let her take heart. Some men can b wicked in a relationship & if u love a woman too much ,she'll break ur heart

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by sykeng(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
nwakibe:
All of you shouting 5 wasted years, Do you think the lady was waiting for him all this 5 years? She didn't see someone better than that niggie for all this 5 years. That's the truth . I have seen ladies that are not in any relationship for 7 years, yet they are not married up till now. The gospel truth is that no body is waiting for anybody.
They fail to understand that, most girls just hang around and be stylishly looking for a better option, if they don't see that Mr Right they will profess to you how long they have been waiting for you. I have witnessed and experienced it. In cases like this I don't jump into conclusion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Jman06(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Every relationship must not end in marriage. Besides, ladies too dump guys after many years of dating and milking him dry.

When they do the dumping they feel good about it but when a guy dumps they'll start disturbing our peace. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Na by force? it was good while it lasted but nothing lasts forever, move on
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Starz825(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.
But he is right....all relationship doesn't always lead to marriage... some relationship are meant to prepare u for the task ahead... meaning u must have learned ur lessons in past experience..
Don't get me wrong...is not every man that comes your way has the intention of marriage...you must set ur priority straight from the start...the man at that point realizes u know wat u are doing as a lady
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by stanley99a(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Offpoint:
It's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill myself.

life goes on.
You are ONPOINT with this statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.