Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (89164 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by 360command: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
That lady must have cheated on him or she is materialistic. No man wants such hence she got packed
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by rosalieene(f): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
Stick with him, stand by him.... then after some years or after he has made some cash,the niqqa would now remember you are not good enough so don't blame girls who leave you when things are bad.
In this 5yrs, she has missed better guys/suitors that came her way but she rejected them because of this niqqa.
Tell me why thunder will not strike him.
6 months is enough to know if you can continue with someone or not.
As a Lady, don't let any guy waste your precious time.... some guys are just time wasters sent from the pit of hell.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Is the guy dancing 'Soapy ' in the first picture or what

Just curious
ma Guygrin be like say ur eye pass V.A.R ogrin
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
The only thing I could pick from the post is the funny statement... "Someone will think she was faithful for those 5 years". grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=nomenclature post=79977447][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
MannieA:

uhmmm...would you say the same thing if a Lady who was trained by a man in school decides to dump him because she didn't promise him marriage?
gals have been doing that since nah.is not a new thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by neonly: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Mk12:
the boyfriend did the right thing. marrying a lady that is capable of this scene is suicide

No answer them all I see is a pained bitch

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by RichBoy247: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.

I dated a girl for 8 years, I did not marry her. I dated another for 6 years and another for 5 years. I did not marry any one of them. A girl will say he is dating a girl and still be fuccking other guys, then claim the spent 5 years of her life with the guy, total rubbish. I did not marry any of the useless idiots that I dated for several years and I still thank God everyday that I took the right decision. Like 6 of my past girls that I dated for a some years later got married and divorced because they have still not found solution to the reasons why I dumped them. I am happily married today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
rosalieene:
Stick with him, stand by him.... then after some years or after he has made some cash,the niqqa would now remember you are not good enough so don't blame girls who leave you when things are bad.
In this 5yrs, she has missed better guys/suitors that came her way but she rejected them because of this niqqa.
As a Lady, don't let any guy waste your precious time.... some guys are just time wasters sent from the pit of hell.
Local woman is p.a.i.n.e.d embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin
dey shine teethgrin
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by glamorousbluice(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
That guy looks so much like Yanbaba shocked
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Emmychem(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
i guess, the eatery's name is "DECHOICE FASTFOOD" located in ikot ekpene road, uyo. Akwa ibom state....
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martin0:

dey shine teethgrin
o boy how far?!! cheesy
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by mamajj17(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nothing breaks like the HEART❤, my dear yr own go come lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
o boy how far?!! cheesy
i dey ooo,how ur side na?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Edusouls(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Guyman go don see shit tire
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martin0:

i dey ooo,how ur side na?
No wahala! how work?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Emanodimo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
iAudio:
Must every relationship lead to marriage?

What if na the girl dump am?

Nonsense and ingredients.

That is a good question.

Funny enough some of them that engaged in distance relationship collecting salary every month, will still blame the guy.... Such girls don't contribute to grow hence hence a parasite...

The guy caused that maybe he listen to relationship tip that do tell that u break up in a nice way.. To avoid offence...

Send her text... Just #4 that it will cost u... U still go by doing party to break up.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Lordjb: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Local Man is Wicked grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Mishhcre(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
They might still get back together.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by dejio42(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bad guy. He just can't continue. BUT guyz na another guy sister b dat ooooo. 5yrs old pikin don dey dance zanku o
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
And because he dated her for 5 years is a “certificate of return “that he must marry her abi??
How some girls think sometimes just amuses me
You dated him for 5 years never asked him what his plan was for you, throughout the 5years??,
He never did talk about marriage or plans for the future with you and you Sidon for 5 years, shows you need to have the plugs in your brain washed with fuel.
They always want to play the victim
Nonsense.. next news abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Dazonic: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by tegafej(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
loverboy442:
they lady is insane and gullible! any man that doesn't make a move to see your people after a few months or a year maximum is a fun mate

Few months? Lol...

Wake up from your dreams pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Newbreed2018: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hope1717:
Mine led me on for more than 6 years and just left. That's life for you
Eyaa... Guys sef. After turning u into an evenning newspaper.
It's well my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
No wahala! how work?

work dey go small small eeegrin omo try come for holiday oooo,don tae wey I see you ooogrin
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by marriage1: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
Discover the benefits of garlic no one has ever told you and even your personal doctor can't tell you.

The ladies vagina has expanded by the boyfriend and other guys so the guy is not enjoying sex with her again for that reason he has to leave and look for better vagina.
Five years in Relationship don't doubt me that sex is almost every day o ���

Use this home remedy to tighten up the vagina and start enjoying sex with your partner like a virgin.
Sex is important both in Relationships and Marriage so take good care of it now.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/home-remedy-for-tightening-your-vagina.html?m=1
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martin0:

work dey go small small eeegrin omo try come for holiday oooo,don tae wey I see you ooogrin
I know! i will try.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by sexdoll: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
rosalieene:

how do you know all these things?

are the same bitch in question?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
I know! i will try.
no wahala,omo them size my friend goods ooo,them say Na contraband
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by ACE1010: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
Offpoint:
It's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill yourself.

life goes on.

If my mom didn't broke up with her ex, I woulda been in one village in faraway South impregnating all the village girls... but here I am today in Lagos patronizing all the ashawo joints.

Yeye boi...you no get work abi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.