Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (89180 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Kingjames(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Why wont he dumped her when during the 5years,they must have had an affair more than 520times( 2times per week bases) average. And the slay queen will always " baby hope u have condom, pls I dont want to get belle o; am not ready now abeg"! What do you expect

Guy you try. This is a lesson to those slay queens that say" I go chop ein money clean mouth" preparing for any commitment

I go try am with one of my babe too
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by victorian(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
When I see a lady locking hands with a guy, possibly her bf while walking on the street.

I just shake my head and smile.

If only they know how easy people breakup in a twinkle of an eye.

Anyways she try fucvking a guy for 5years without any dowry paid.

Some ladies Dey try, over try sef. I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by FROGMAN101(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2019
DaddyNimo:

after forking him for five years and pursuing better and finer babe away from him.... men needs to know when a gf has become useless and needs to be dumped.... never settle for less no matter how long.

There is suppose to be a retweet button on Nairaland. BEST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Raymeg7(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Offpoint:
It's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill yourself.

life goes on.

If my mom didn't broke up with her ex, I woulda been in one village in faraway South impregnating all the village girls... but here I am today in Lagos patronizing all the ashawo joints.
your funny, but the truth is that, they dated each other, saying the guy date her for 5 years is wrong, they date each other for five years, if the guy is not good, she could have been the first to take a walk, who knows what the guy is going through in that so call relationship, that made him to call it off.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by MrMacinterchi1: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Na yan baba be this.

His reason is that he can not marry her because of her hot tempered nature!

He was only trying to manage her nature all these times.

but, what do I know.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Raymeg7(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2019
Hanks0000:
Why date her for so long when you know you won't marry her.. The way some men reason sef..
I don't just get it , when people start saying dating her for so long.
Please they date each other for 5 years, and there is no law that says, after 5 years of dating, the person should marry her, she could have take a walk before now, so if the guy did not say it now, she for still wait till 10 years
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by MrMacinterchi1: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Olalan:
The guy no try at all....
BTW it would be fair to hear the guy reasons for ending the relationship, it just might be a valid one

it's because of the lady's temper.

the guy is a comedian. this could be stages though.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by MrMacinterchi1: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
He has made her a feminist embarassed
� lol lol
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Raymeg7:
I don't just get it , when people start saying dating her for so long.
Please they date each other for 5 years, and there is no law that says, after 5 years of dating, the person should marry her, she could have take a walk before now, so if the guy did not say it now, she for still wait till 10 years

Blah blah... I know they dated each other for 5 years and of course I would have said the same thing if reverse was the cause.. ItsI not like Girls don't break up with guys, too even at the tiniest point to marriage... All I'm trying to saying is why date eachother when you know you won't marry him/her.. You know what you want right at the dawn of the relationship for crying out loud..

IdI rather Bleep with by broads rather than waste another lady time cause I want s*x from her..
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
gypsey:
who? which kin goods be dat?

You see? dis is the reason why i stopped importing.

omo the thing tire me oooo,them custom people Na liar's, Na "Eva soap" oooo u know Eva soap Na? them say make we pay 500k then my friend dey talk make we aboundone the goods for them
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
gypsey:
who? which kin goods be dat?
You see? dis is the reason why i stopped importing.
his plan now is to be importing into Togo,or Benin and sell there,
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by MannieA(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
gals have been doing that since nah.is not a new thing

same way guys have been doing this too nahhh...
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by olaric(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
DaddyNimo:

weak man's comment as usual. have you ever tot maybe it's the girls behavior that's bad and the guy had been warning and warning for years and couldn't take it anymore and told her it's over? the way yoy guys reason ehn....small sense you won't use it. anything that involves Men and women it's to blame the guy...oponu

You can't even reply or quote someone without resorting to insult--does this have anything to do with your upbringing or your lack of manners? I need answers from you because you seem to forget that everyone has a right to free speech. Must everyone reason and think the same way? I have expressed myself according to how I see things, but you just responded with one of the most stupid answers ever. Speak your mind, share your views; you are entitled to it--stop being bitter about people with opinions that are contrary to yours.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
the curses will return to u and ur house hold

WETIN concern this one...woo unto you!
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by pomide(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why is it done outside exactly

I didn't understand that.. You talking About why the break up was done outside?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by seunmohmoh(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
pomide:

I didn't understand that.. You talking About why the break up was done outside?
Yes
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by pomide(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Yes

lol maybe he wanted some last cute romantic dinner to break the news
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by seunmohmoh(f): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
pomide:

lol maybe he wanted some last cute romantic dinner to break the news
Ok
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by owowa145(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Karrate:
I take my hat off and give maximum RESPECT for all female.

Cause damn! the 'WOMAN's world' ainnt damn easy ... simply unfair sometimes if you ask me sad

Baba, na that genesis curse from d bible dey play out well. Even hustling is part of d curse. May God have mercy, life is a mystery sad
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Raymeg7(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Hanks0000:

Blah blah... I know they dated each other for 5 years and of course I would have said the same thing if reverse was the cause.. ItsI not like Girls don't break up with guys, too even at the tiniest point to marriage... All I'm trying to saying is why date eachother when you know you won't marry him/her.. You know what you want right at the dawn of the relationship for crying out loud..

IdI rather Bleep with by broads rather than waste another lady time cause I want s*x from her..
u talk as if ur robot to know who is good for marriage, and who is not good for marriage, everybody has what he or she is looking for, when it comes to marriage,
So there is no way anyone can find out if he or she is what they want, if they don't date, some marriage don't even see the next day, because of attitude one of them displayed the day of their marriage. People must date, and people must break up, any which it comes, we should not lay blames
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Lamanii22(f): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill yourself.

life goes on.

If my mom didn't broke up with her ex, I woulda been in one village in faraway South impregnating all the village girls... but here I am today in Lagos patronizing all the ashawo joints.

Loool maddd!!!
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by manGODDED: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.
I have a crush on you. I'd like us 2 know each other more dear..
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by MissOffpoint(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offpoint:

life goes on.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Raymeg7:
u talk as if ur robot to know who is good for marriage, and who is not good for marriage, everybody has what he or she is looking for, when it comes to marriage,
So there is no way anyone can find out if he or she is what they want, if they don't date, some marriage don't even see the next day, because of attitude one of them displayed the day of their marriage. People must date, and people must break up, any which it comes, we should not lay blames

OMG dude..
I don't even remember writin that...
Sorry bro.. I ain't got time to read that thang again

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by ELVISHOT: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Wantedola(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Raymeg7(m): 5:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Hanks0000:

ur still making the same point , how will I know that he or she will like to marry the person, without dating? From dating, both of them will know each other behaviors,
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by ikemesit4477: 5:37am On Feb 26, 2021
This eatery looks like de choice fast food uyo!
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2021
The jokes was finally on her, Most of these girls aren't wise. you think love is about he buys me this and that and those. Oya guys will be asking for number, you will be rude to them. Now look shakara dn end. Now you will back to those guys u once jilted. and they will finish your heart kpata kpata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.