Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix (89162 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Clashy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Offpoint:
It's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill yourself.

life goes on.

If my mom didn't broke up with her ex, I woulda been in one village in faraway South impregnating all the village girls... but here I am today in Lagos patronizing all the ashawo joints.
achievement
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martin0:

no wahala,omo them size my friend goods ooo,them say Na contraband
who? which kin goods be dat?

You see? dis is the reason why i stopped importing.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.
Una too like marriage. After the marriage una go start nagging the poor guy for house.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by TemmyT002(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Offpoint:
It's better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.

Life continues, there are rooms for better opportunities. No need to cause scenery or kill yourself.

life goes on.

If my mom didn't broke up with her ex, I woulda been in one village in faraway South impregnating all the village girls... but here I am today in Lagos patronizing all the ashawo joints.

Nawa ooo
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by madridsta007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Beautiful Nigerian lady causes a scene at an eatery after her boyfriend whom she dated for complete five good years dumped her at an eatery.

According to the beautiful lady ,she said she have known him for the past 5years of her life instead of him to her since that he will not marry her and he waited for 5years before telling her that he don't want again.

The lady who could not bear the heart break decided to create a scene at the eatery while her friends video them.The boyfriend was telling them to stop recording them.

"Some men are really wicked oo".

Watch The Vide

.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-lady-causes-scene-at-eatery.html?m=1

Ladies should take responsibility for their actions please.
You are over 18. You should decide whether to stay or to leave at ANY point in a relationship. It is not a marriage where leaving, or divorce, is a sin.

LEAVE. IF it is getting to the number of years that you consider wrong, leave, leave and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Staged.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by pepigeorge(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Rephrase. The only nonsense here is your comment.

How? People break relationship on wedding day..nobody dumps diamond , mind u
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by uvie66: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
is it a must the relationship must end in marriage.as long as d guy didn't promise her marriage.he didn't commit any crime here.nonsense
I weakooo, women and their desperation for marriage, at the end of the day she was not forced to stay in the relationship for five years.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Obusjames(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
This guy....Bad Sha......why in a public places to end a 5 yeas old relationship.... Sewage.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by DaddyNimo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
olaric:
I really can't jump into conclusion here, but five years is a long time. That said, OP did you have to put "complete five good years"? Perhaps, God just rescued her from a future filled with sorrow and poverty if she ended up with the guy.
weak man's comment as usual. have you ever tot maybe it's the girls behavior that's bad and the guy had been warning and warning for years and couldn't take it anymore and told her it's over? the way yoy guys reason ehn....small sense you won't use it. anything that involves Men and women it's to blame the guy...oponu

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by DaddyNimo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jackofalltrade:
Who knows what the beautiful lady does to the guy within the 5years?

Lots of untold issues

Just saying

What do I know .....
don't mind all these bad attitude girls, I once dumped a girl I dated for 6yrs, cos she became something I didn't know. kept warning her she kept getting worst...after many months of on and off break-in up and coming back....the final breakup came when she asked for a loan to start a business and she instead used the money for aso ebi and baby gift to her baby mama friend....dat was it....its over. den came the usual you wasted my 6yrs....i told Her babe, it's the other way round....you wasted my 6years....bish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by DaddyNimo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
Funmmyastic:
After phucking her for five years.I'm very sure better suitors has been calling but she ignored them because she felt she had met with her Mr.`Right'.We ladies should wise up.
after forking him for five years and pursuing better and finer babe away from him.... men needs to know when a gf has become useless and needs to be dumped.... never settle for less no matter how long.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Ajeyo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nobi by force na
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Beware of broke desperate, bitter ladies...by behaving like this, she will seem cheap and despicable to a real man. Hungry skinny bitch
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Deepthoughts: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Beautiful Nigerian lady causes a scene at an eatery after her boyfriend whom she dated for complete five good years dumped her at an eatery.

According to the beautiful lady ,she said she have known him for the past 5years of her life instead of him to her since that he will not marry her and he waited for 5years before telling her that he don't want again.

The lady who could not bear the heart break decided to create a scene at the eatery while her friends video them.The boyfriend was telling them to stop recording them.

Watch The Vide

.https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-lady-causes-scene-at-eatery.html?m=1

What do you mean by some men are wicked?what don't you try to find out what led to the dumper to dump the dumpee!.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Dedetwo(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Why breakups in Nigeria are hell of works?
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by ibknaanii80: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2019
This is what happen when u watch too much of america movie, u wan break up with a gal and u think the best place naa to carry am go public place like the oyinbo's will just break up over dinner and from there go to bar. Taaaaaaahhhhh, no be like that for here ooo not to talk abt 5years relationship. He be learner.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by freg2000: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Watch The Vide

Dont be quick to judge. You need to find out what inform the decision taken by the man. Women can be funny at time.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by freg2000: 2:16am On Jul 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Watch The Vide

Dont be quick to judge. You need to find out what inform the decision taken by the man. Women can be funny at times
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by karma2000: 2:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Badgers14:
grin
karma can stone him well
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Newbreed2018: 3:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Hope1717:
Mine led me on for more than 6 years and just left. That's life for you
DaddyNimo:

don't mind all these bad attitude girls, I once dumped a girl I dated for 6yrs, cos she became something I didn't know. kept warning her she kept getting worst...after many months of on and off break-in up and coming back....the final breakup came when she asked for a loan to start a business and she instead used the money for aso ebi and baby gift to her baby mama friend....dat was it....its over. den came the usual you wasted my 6yrs. ...i told Her babe, it's the other way round.... you wasted my 6years ....bish
Hmmm

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Duggedised12(f): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2019
lilfreezy:
Humans. The young man was experiencing one of his most embarrassing moments and all one nigga could do is to pick up phone and start filming wtf!

The guy was screaming at the guy with the camera to stop filming. Aswear if na me, I go smash that phone. You want to use someone else's misery for retweets undecided
embarrassing moment? He took it to a public place,what reaction was he expecting from her?, the odd of her crying or lashing out from hurt were high yet he choose to break the news to her in a public place and you say he is embarrassed? He knew what he was doing.The only person that was fouled here is the lady.

Same thing was done to me,mine was also five years with promise of marriage when things become stable financially ,but it was private revelation so I took my L in silence and went my way.At this point a text message would have even been better than putting her through this public humiliation.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by InvertedHammer: 6:26am On Jul 06, 2019
/
After one year max and no commitment, just walk.

After all, some men trained some ladies up to university level and they jumped ship on graduation. Other ladies supported them.

There is no law that says promises cannot be broken. If in doubt, lend money to your girlfriend. Good luck collecting.

/
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by ddeola: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Broda, y u com waste d gal time nau.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Knsley(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Na arranged stuff for social media things.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by pomide(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It's a very serious issue.
lol, but this is a personal family issue o..
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Never judge till you know the whole story, thats how one stupid bipolar b.tich frustrated my friend till he went for therapy the babe was just alright toxic and clearly needed help. But when he broke up with her she was begging and obviously you would assume the guy is the issue. However 5 yrs is alot mehn

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Gerrard59(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
He has made her a feminist embarassed

After this incident, I have learnt how some Nigerian ladies become "feminists". Quite a bad tale anyway.

P.S. What we've are misandrists not feminists.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Dessy96: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Eeya,see as e dey pain you.Sorry hen,try again next time.
it's your stupidity that's paining me
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by seunmohmoh(f): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2019
pomide:

lol, but this is a personal family issue o..
Why is it done outside exactly
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix by Reference(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
This is what God saves you from when you know Him and involve Him in the most important decisions of your life. But most folks scorn at this eternal truth so we just watch them with utter amazement.... and deep pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.