Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82761 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Madadm I am not married yet and her life is not messed up. For all I know she may be living better than some of you. And there is no law forbidden me from marrying her. She haven't even given to birth yet.

I can bet you haven't read through the comments and answers before drawing your conclusion because you were in a haste to nail me to the cross.
Before you term me arrongant, did you read through the comment of that fellow you highlighted? How he insulted himself because he felt he can Judge me. I am not arrogant but being realistic. How can he be talking to me in that manner? Does he know me from anywhere? Is that how you talk to strangers??

If you have a suggestionsl or advice to contribute you do it politely and move on. You don't have to call me names or judge me.

I fu*king took responsibility. What about some these niggas that will run away?? Why are most of you so unreasonable?
Now I know why PMB is still on that sit. We are all hypocrites and blind to reality. Smh

Just one question?

Why didn't u use condoms while having sex with her?

She was 19years when u started messing her up with sex, even if she gave it to you on a platter of gold.

You are the experienced one between both of you.

So why didn't u use protection, knowing fully well u won't marry her and u plan to travel abroad for Greener pastures.

Why?

24 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AstroOG: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
Bro, the did has been done and dust have settled.
You mentioned that she is the one girl you have met who truly loves you. My brother that is a rare thing to find because only few Anambra girls really love their husbands. I will advice you to start making arrangements for her upgrading. Upgrade her to your taste. Send her money after delivery to write jamb and start studying for University if she is not educated. Arrange her admission runs for am ( yea you can pilot it from overseas, you just need contacts and money). After graduation you can process her papers with that of your kids to join you.

Education will Behind her up and and make her your taste. Not marrying her will most likely ruin her because her chances of getting married after having twins for you is very small. Even if you later still no want am for marriage atleast you will have controlled the damage to her life to some degree by training her in school.

God bless you.

So that after graduating,she go tell the Guy that she is not his mate Again ahbi??

2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by ucham: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga answer the question?? Stop trying to dodge it. You have been all over this thread. Replying every Tom snd Harry and telling everyone how I am a bad person but you admitted you impregnated a minor and at a tender age of 14 and has refuse to give insight on how it ended.

I wanted you to tell everybody. I told you many people here are interested or you think I am the only one online??

Motherfu*king hypocritical bastard. Tell everyone how it ended let them judge both of us who is a better human.
Me that impregnated at her early twenties and you that impregnated a minor possibly helped her to do an abortion or denied the pregnancy. Na God go punish you.

Calm down nwanne.
Don't return fire for fire, this is a public forum. Don't let your emotions get the better of you. If you stand to stone every dog that barks at you, you won't go very far.

Now to the point, first of all, the deed has been done. It's to late for "I should have", and "if only's". Here are my suggestions for the way forward.

It is clear that if she is really carrying your kids and gives birth to those kids, her life will never be the same as a single mother especially in Nigeria. It's hard enough for single ladies to get married these days not to talk of a lady who has not one but two children.

In as as much as I commend your taking responsibility for your bouts of copulation with her, it must also be said that she herself cannot be free of the blame. She was a willing participant.

I commend you for not advising her to abort, because if she had, and things went south, the same feminists here screaming it's her body and her choice would have come for your neck to impress it on you that you are responsible for whatever bad may have resulted.

What i feel is that, you should be willing to be more selfless. I know you have your spec and all, life is not always as we plan. From all your submission, it's clear that her major flaw is naivety, indecisiveness, and that she feeds on a diet of gossip. These are not admirable traits, but they are not grossly 'unmanageable' traits. Like many have suggested you can touche her up. Thank heavens you yourself admitted you love some things about her. Most importantly, there is no guarantee you are gonna find that right woman, and even if you do, no guarantees she's not gonna be a devil.

Most importantly think of the children within the context of Nigeria. Think of the prejudice attached towards being born out of wedlock. From what i can gather so far about you, I don't think you will want your kids to be raised that way. The stigma for children born out of wedlock in Nigeria is just too much a factor to ignore. Think of the future of the children growing up without both parents.

Both of you have sown your seed, the honorable thing to do will be to reap it. While you both try to enjoy your life together as best as you can without making your kids pay for your mistake.

This sword is sharp on both ends, if you decide not to marry her and still provide for her, here's what will happen:
She'll most likely never get married,
Your children will be stigmatized,
And the possibility of having future fracas between
Legitimate kids and the others who are not.

If you do decide to marry her,
She may never change from being an 'mgbeke'.
She may become the person you've always wished for.
You may or may not always enjoy the marriage, but at least your children would be raised under the confines of your home.

It's really a case of the devil and the deep blue sea. It's a tough decision. You just have to choose what you can live with.

But with the facts you've presented so far, I'll suggest you marry her. At least you don't hate her. You may eventually come to love her, or not. Remember that no marriage is perfect o, even with the perfect spec own. And nothing is ever guaranteed. If you marry her, both of you pay for your mistakes not the kids.

All the best

44 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sirdouglas(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2019
addicted268:

@op,I have two things to say to you(I suspect you are Igbo)
1. Onye di mma enyi di mma onunu.

2. She was 19 when you met her n probably 21 now. It would be normal for her to behave childish n inexperienced n definitely not street wise.if she were more matured,then it would have been OK to expect much from her.but from your mentions I read you tell someone that you are not a young boy so I have certain expectations from you...like why you did not stamp your feet and say NO when she came back 3 good timeslike using protection when having sex with someone you later found out you never want to marry
My conclusion: ina eme ife n'uwa a,na eche kwa ma obulukwo GI?

Bro you do understand but you are missing a point.
I am thinking about tomorrow and her feelings that's why I am doing this. If not I am so far away that if I don't want anybody to reach me nobody will. Yet I contact often and help out however I can. I suggest somebof should not only read the post but read the comments before posting. However, I appreciate yout inputs.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

How can I allow her abort the pregnancy when she keep repeating that the child is mine?
And also she told me that she once had an abortion thst almost claimed her life. What if she dies this time around?
What will I tell the family?
How can you even encourage that? Did I ever tell you that I am not capable of taking care if the kids?

She insisted the child is mine even when I threatened her with paternity test she was fame to her confession. If she is not sure who the father is and pointed me because she felt I am capable of taking care of her and the kids then she has made the biggest mistake of her life.

I don't expect you do blame me to this point. I may not have gotten everything right but saying I should allow her to abort the pregnancy is absurd.
I will definitely take care of her and the kids tomorrow but if it's not mine then I have to cut my loses and let her bear her mistake. You are not expecting me to be training another man's child do you??

I like what you said at the last part of your sentence.
It means u know what's at stake on this naive girl.

I can rephrase the scenario again for you to understand the gravity of your actions on her. Do you know what it means for a young girl of 21,22 ,23 even 30 sef to be saddled with children, that's twins and she's not married? Not every man would want such girl as a wife. And I can bet she's uneducated as well.

Look, you don't have to marry, if you don't want to. But the best you can do for her is to sponsor her through the university , send money for her upkeep and the twins as well. Get her an apartment away from her dysfunctional family who loves to beat her.

Because no other man In his right senses will invest in her because of those twins.

That's the reality here, as I type. No man will take her serious.

Except an old man in the village. And he won't make her life better anyways.
So make sure she's trained in the university. And the kids catered for.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Hangulsaram: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:
Judging from your narrative, it is safe to say the young girl is a 'beauty without brains' whatever that means, and I'm sure her beauty was what got you hooked before you tasted the pie and subsequently realized she wasn't so smart.

Bro, I'm going to be straight up with you like I always do man...Selfish and self-centered is what you are (in bold).

You never hear say meat wey person no dey chop say him no suppose use teeth share am?

Oh because she was pretty, undemanding and mgbekeish, you decided to hold on to her, leading her on, and only started being honest to her about your plans when you had started making your travel plans and thus realized she'd be too local for your new status?

My bro, if that girl were my sister, and you had the effrontery to come to my house to spill what you just did here, you wouldn't have been able to use that visa of yours, and I'd have personally aborted the pregnancy with my bare hands. What insult.

If she's not good enough for you to wife, she shouldn't have been good enough for you to dickk and of course mother your baby(s).

This is even worse than a baby mama thingy, this is a baby factory one.

All the story about you making it clear to her that you won't be marrying her are just some cunning silly afterthoughts of a chronic user who had a game plan from the get-go.

There's something I'll tell you now if you like take am if you no like leave am.

I just hope and pray you won't come back looking for and begging this lady in the future and by what time it'd have been late already because you'd pay for your bid to selfishly destroy this young girl's life and dump her. For whom I ask after one o'clock?

Look around you and you'd find examples of cases like this where the man would come begging after years when his recompense would have been served steamy hot.

You no see GEJ and PEJ? How you see dem upon say PEJ dey break bottle with English?

You had better retraced your step, my friend, learn to love that babe, marry her and start a family with her or else you go regret am o.

Forget all these your later later excuses abeg

You just said my mind, imagine coming to our house to spill those rubish. When both of them are birds of the same feathers, stupid guy who could not afford condom or abi he is so dumb that he did n’t know what condom is made for this is some one whom in a short time treated himself of staphylococcus and Ghonorea.
Now u don hear twin, e wan change his mind.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Xisnin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

What if I had given her money to do abortion or helped her with it and travel then few years down the line she couldn't conceive or complications from tje abortion claims her life later. Will it be better?? With the kind of condenmination that I am getting from my fellow guys, now I understand why others always choose the easy way out. I hope you know accepting this pregnancy has cost me a great deal? Financially, emotionally, socially and every f*cking part of my being?

Why I don't want to marry from Anambra? I have some personal reasons for that. I didn't just wake up one morning and made that decision.

Keep your mouth lashing to youself. I know your life is perfect but allow me to sort mine in peace. I am not begging for money remember. And don't for a minute that you are more civilized than me. Sh*t do happen and you are suppose to understand that.

If you can't. Mpa nyem efe dia.

The condemnation are well deserved.
From your narration, you are smarter and more exposed than the girl, so we will expect
that you make decisions that will help you both.
Unfortunately, accepting her back twice after you said you are done is nothing but a selfish act.
Given the condition of her family, it is no wonder that you feel guilty for adding to her burden
when you could have made a big difference.

No one can force you to marry her and I don't think that will be a good thing because she may
be moving from the frying pan to fire.
Just make sure you are a responsible father after the twins are delivered.

13 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sirdouglas(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
ucham:

Calm down nwanne.
Don't return fire for fire, this is a public forum. Don't let your emotions get the better of you. If you stand to stone every dog that barks at you, you won't go very far.

Now to the point, first of all, the deed has been done. It's to late for "I should have", and "if only's". Here are my suggestions for the way forward.

It is clear that if she is really carrying your kids and gives birth to those kids, her life will never be the same as a single mother especially in Nigeria. It's hard enough for single ladies to get married these days not to talk of a lady who has not one but two children.

In as as much as I commend your taking responsibility for your bouts of copulation with her, it must also be said that she herself cannot be free of the blame. She was a willing participant.

I commend you for not advising her to abort, because if she had, and things went south, the same feminists here screaming it's her body and her choice would have come for your neck to impress it on you that you are responsible for whatever bad may have resulted.

What i feel is that, you should be willing to be more selfless. I know you have your spec and all, life is not always as we plan. From all your submission, it's clear that her major flaw is naivety, indecisiveness, and that she feeds on a diet of gossip. These are not admirable traits, but they are not grossly 'unmanageable' traits. Like many have suggested you can touche her up. Thank heavens you yourself admitted you love some things about her. Most importantly, there is no guarantee you are gonna find that right woman, and even if you do, no guarantees she's not gonna be a devil.

Most importantly think of the children within the context of Nigeria. Think of the prejudice attached towards being born out of wedlock. From what i can gather so far about you, I don't think you will want your kids to be raised that way. The stigma for children born out of wedlock in Nigeria is just too much a factor to ignore. Think of the future of the children growing up without both parents.

Both of you have sown your seed, the honorable thing to do will be to reap it. While you both try to enjoy your life together as best as you can without making your kids pay for your mistake.

This sword is sharp on both ends, if you decide not to marry her and still provide for her, here's what will happen:
She'll most likely never get married,
Your children will be stigmatized,
And the possibility of having future fracas between
Legitimate kids and the others who are not.

If you do decide to marry her,
She may never change from being an 'mgbeke'.
She may become the person you've always wished for.
You may or may not always enjoy the marriage, but at least your children would be raised under the confines of your home.

It's really a case of the devil and the deep blue sea. It's a tough decision. You just have to choose what you can live with.

But with the facts you've presented so far, I'll suggest you marry her. At least you don't hate her. You may eventually come to love her, or not. Remember that no marriage is perfect o, even with the perfect spec own. And nothing is ever guaranteed. If you marry her, both of you pay for your mistakes not the kids.

All the best

You really understand the situation and touched may angle. I honestly appreciate this. This is what I am working towards.
I am not insensitive to her plight or we wouldn't be here.
I don't hate her. I don't have a reason to. She is one woman who was there when others were making excuses. All these ladies that finds me desirable now wouldn't stop for me when she said ues and meant it. That's why I have been with her all this while.
I keep saying this things you just mentioned but some of this hypocritics won't have any of it. Thanks once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by may320: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
@OP pls when is this movie coming out?
Those advising this one are just wasting their time and data. He already have answer and will do what he will do judging by his reply to every comment here. That's if it's not a film in the first place.
You have something for Anambra but you refused to discharge her since day one. You must be high on soda water. Better confirm if the baby(s) is yours, then do the needful asap, I mean A.S.A.P before I come and meet you there.
Nons.ense and ingredient!

14 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AuroraB(f): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

So that after graduating,she go tell the Guy that she is not his mate Again ahbi??

And your intent of trying to poison the mind of OP just came to fore. Devil is indeed a liar.
@Sirdouglas, you write up shows she loves you. Don't judge her by her inability to keep a secret. She acts her age. We all can't be same. Get her educated, you won't regret it.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by martinskelly(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Madadm I am not married yet and her life is not messed up. For all I know she may be living better than some of you. And there is no law forbidden me from marrying her. She haven't even given to birth yet.

I can bet you haven't read through the comments and answers before drawing your conclusion because you were in a haste to nail me to the cross.
Before you term me arrongant, did you read through the comment of that fellow you highlighted? How he insulted himself because he felt he can Judge me. I am not arrogant but being realistic. How can he be talking to me in that manner? Does he know me from anywhere? Is that how you talk to strangers??

If you have a suggestionsl or advice to contribute you do it politely and move on. You don't have to call me names or judge me.

I fu*king took responsibility. What about some these niggas that will run away?? Why are most of you so unreasonable?
Now I know why PMB is still on that sit. We are all hypocrites and blind to reality. Smh
Bro, only few will advice you and majority will castigate you.
Just stick to your own decision afterall we no dey dere wen u impregnated her so also we no go dey dere wen u go take your decision, its your life and future that matters JUST DECIDE WISELY!

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AstroOG: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
AuroraB:
And your intent of trying to poison the mind of OP just came to fore. Devil is indeed a liar.
@Sirdouglas, you write up shows she loves you. Don't judge her by her inability to keep a secret. She acts her age. We all can't be same. Get her educated, you won't regret it.

And What if He does??
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Bro, my experience with [b]anambra women [/b]is personal and it's cost the life of someone dear to me. If I should tell you the whole story, you wouldn't be saying all this.

Oh!! i eee, Anambra women led to the death of someone dear to you, Please kindly explain...Briefly or don't worry let me go and ask my mother she's from Anambra state or my sisters because they never told me, I'm surprised .. shocked shocked shocked how can they be these heartless? I better go warn my dad. though he's old 79 yrs now and always happy or maybe he has been faking it.

Oh God some people are just too senseless..Proudly 4rm Anambra wit beautiful sisters all happily wedded remaining my last born who's still schooling at Funai...

11 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by martinskelly(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

Has Sophia Ever Regretted getting pregnant for Davido??
Has Anna Ever Regretted getting pregnant for Flavor??
What abt Wizards,Tuface,9ice and others??

Hypocrite!!!
How do you expect them to come out publicly and say they regret ever getting pregnant for this people u just mentioned, mind you this people are celebrities.
Just leave the lady alone please,(she is reasoning like a lady ok) coz u wouldn't want her to support the OP

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by AstroOG: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
martinskelly:
How do you expect them to come out publicly and say they regret ever getting pregnant for this people u just mentioned, mind you this people are celebrities.
Just leave the lady alone please,(she is reasoning like a lady ok) coz u wouldn't want her to support the OP

Guy if na me,I go turn am to my babymama,
If I ascertain that the Twins are mine

No time to waste on these useless,frivolous and whores called Naija Girls
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by nuelyoyo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

I like what you said at the last part of your sentence.
It means u know what's at stake on this naive girl.

I can rephrase the scenario again for you to understand the gravity of your actions on her. Do you know what it means for a young girl of 21,22 ,23 even 30 sef to be saddled with children, that's twins and she's not married? Not every man would want such girl as a wife. And I can bet she's uneducated as well.

Look, you don't have to marry, if you don't want to. But the best you can do for her is to sponsor her through the university , send money for her upkeep and the twins as well. Get her an apartment away from her dysfunctional family who loves to beat her.

Because no other man In his right senses will invest in her because of those twins.

That's the reality here, as I type. No man will take her serious.

Except an old man in the village. And he won't make her life better anyways.
So make sure she's trained in the university. And the kids catered for.

what is all this talk about sending her to the University? What that girl needs now is financial security for her and her children. Sirdouglas should sponsor her to learn a skill that would make her earn money and be financially independent. You talk as if having a certificate in Nigeria is a guarantee for making money. She can get polished in many ways, not necessarily through education. Education will waste her time.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by martinskelly(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

No time to waste on these [b]useless,frivolous and whores called Naija Girl[/b]s
This statement got me thinking though but come to think of it, no sane girl/girls or ladies would want to be an "Olosho" if men weren't involved (if u know what i mean)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sirdouglas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

All these things Just for a Cheap SLUT undecided??

I will really really appreciate it if don't call her that cos she is not. I maybe confused about her but slut is not one of it. Please

13 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sirdouglas(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

No time to waste on these useless,frivolous and whores called Naija Girls

I keep saying it. For all I know she is calm and respectful. If she is wild or disrespectful I have never witnessed it. She is not a hoe. She may not be perfect but definitely not a hoe.

I didn't bring this matter up so she will be condemned or me either. I just want a win win situation. I don't hate her. I really don't. I don't know what you guys think I am talking about but she is actually better than some ladies. For all I know she hardly nags. That is what I hate most about women.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
nuelyoyo:
what is all this talk about sending her to the University? What that girl needs now is financial security for her and her children. Sirdouglas should sponsor her to learn a skill that would make her earn money and be financially independent. You talk as if having a certificate in Nigeria is a guarantee for making money. She can get polished in many ways, not necessarily through education. Education will waste her time.

Education is not a waste of time.
You can't tell me, everybody in Nigeria is jobless and we are all surviving through biz and skills .
Do u feel everybody's calling is on bizness? Because to bring any skill alive in order to create wealth, the lady must know the intricacies of what bizness is all about , surrounding any skill u think she may need.
As for me, education is number one skill anybody can give to their kids or wards or invest in people they truly care about.
Not just skill alone.

With education, she wil be empowered to go for any other skill she desires and with education, she can be able to start with nothing or little and become big in future.

That's the power of education, if you know how to use it to your advantage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
martinskelly:
Bro, only few will advice you and majority will castigate you.
Just stick to your own decision afterall we no dey dere wen u impregnated her so also we no go dey dere wen u go take your decision, its your life and future that matters JUST DECIDE WISELY!

The guy deserves all the negative comments or blasting he gets from this forum. He never wants to admits his wrongs but came here just for justifications and not advice because to him he did nothing wrong because you asked the girl to keep the pregnancy or gave her money you're justify from all wrongs and she's the one to be blamed because he told her you wanted out but she keeps coming back.

Here your wrongs..

1. You know too well she's not your type and from the place you 've vowed never to marry from..because they led to the death of someone very dear to u - Why not end the relationship at once and you even know this girl because she work close to your shop and may've done some findings before making your move but you still went ahead..

2. You went ahead building a strong connection/relationship with this girl and later you started backing out - Research/experience 4rm any expert can tell you that girls her age can do some craze stuffs if emotionally connected to you which you started yourself by dating her after you don't like her for marriage.

3. You Quitted the relationship but each time she comes back to you, you gladly accepted and you did these for three consecutive times and the last one resulted to d pregnancy - Why not stand by your No!!! and you said she's easily controlled wot of u bro

4. It was clearly stated by you being the one responsible for the raw sex which she was acting in your command because of the love she has for you and now she's cheap while you're the saint despite you know how it all happened.

5. How sure are you that she got that infection by sleeping around because you were even suspecting yourself and not her which shows you are have been exposed to infection before or still have it.

You're only self-centered and don't care what she's going through right now after all you send her money and claimed to have lost a lot financially,emotionally and otherwise, please is it actually in the country you are actually hustling Lols... or you think money is all that matters??

Do you even know what she's going through herself Public shame, Abuse from family, Disappointment to the entire extended family at large, Giving up her career/work and many more challenges to come... Please just forget the children because they can never be yours if you don't marry her which i will advice you never to do because it will only end up bring more suffering to this innocent girl besides how many young girls date these days without demanding so much?? All the bad side you mentioned is she acting on her age and the way she was brought up always free with people and believe me more years to come you'll just keep thinking about what you missed.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by daddytime(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mujtahida:

You are mean and very inconsiderate. You think that by being harsh you can pound your 'truth' into his head. But what you don't know due to the hardness of your heart is that a little sympathetic understanding from you will comfort him and make him amenable to listen to you. We all make mistakes. You yourself according to your own account impregnated someone when you were14. So you more than anyone else should understand his plight but here you are gas lighting him from post to post. Not good bro

Speak the truth in love if not shut up!

Na brain dey pain you asswipe...

6 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
You're on point with that analysis, Coolcentbigman. I didn't want to quote the entire post but well done.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

Education is not a waste of time.
You can't tell me, everybody in Nigeria is jobless and we are all surviving through biz and skills .
Do u feel everybody's calling is on bizness? Because to bring any skill alive in order to create wealth, the lady must know the intricacies of what bizness is all about , surrounding any skill u think she may need.
As for me, education is number one skill anybody can give to their kids or wards or invest in people they truly care about.
Not just skill alone.

With education, she wil be empowered to go for any other skill she desires and with education, she can be able to start with nothing or little and become big in future.

That's the power of education, if you know how to use it to your advantage.

I'm sure this girl is not dumb or a stark illiterate, it's just that the guy said she's not as smart as he wanted and can't manage his business if he's not around but come to think of it she's working for someone already making her have some working experience if she's well coached she'll do well because women do very well in business. You can mold your woman to your taste a friend of mine did it so it's possible.
The problem is that the guy never wanted to marry her.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by daddytime(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga answer the question?? Stop trying to dodge it. You have been all over this thread. Replying every Tom snd Harry and telling everyone how I am a bad person but you admitted you impregnated a minor and at a tender age of 14 and has refuse to give insight on how it ended.

I wanted you to tell everybody. I told you many people here are interested or you think I am the only one online??

Motherfu*king hypocritical bastard. Tell everyone how it ended let them judge both of us who is a better human.
Me that impregnated at her early twenties and you that impregnated a minor possibly helped her to do an abortion or denied the pregnancy. Na God go punish you.

See this mungo park oo...

You are truly a bumkum.

I say, if you see my children you go think say dem be my mates or gf's. Some people here know me very well.

You get luck say no be my sister or family you come spew that your bullock.

Na inside grave u for use that your visa.

Animal

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
theButterfly:
You're on point with that analysis, Coolcentbigman. I didn't want to quote the entire post but well done.
Thanks bro, i judge matters d way it's presented, hope he makes the right decision by moving on and keep supporting the poor girl, i feel for her...

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I'm sure this girl is not dumb or a stark illiterate just that the guy said she's not as smart as he wanted and can't manage his business if not around so but come to think of it she's working for someone making her have some working experience if she's well coached she'll do well because women do very well in business.
The problem is that the guy never wanted to marry her.

Not all women do well in Buisness.

Education is the key

Except he's scared of loosing her, immediately she becomes a graduate and a better man see her and marry.
Cause that Will definitely be the scenario.
He scared of loosing her to another man

Anyways whether he likes it or not.

She wil fulfil her destiny on earth . If Op likes, he can assist and get her trained.
At the end if he doesn't do it. Someonelse will.
Thats just life.

Las Las she go get to her destination with or without the Op support in her career. Next time she won't be gullible believing men and their sweet mouth.
Men are deceptive, I pity girls opening those legs.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mr. Douglas, if you really want to get the best out of this thread, you have to ignore that guy called daddytime. Judging from his manner of approach, it's obvious he has nothing positive to offer. It'll be in your best interest to ignore him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

Has Sophia Ever Regretted getting pregnant for Davido??
Has Anna Ever Regretted getting pregnant for Flavor??
What abt Wizards,Tuface,9ice and others??

Hypocrite!!!
......ode see kettle Calling pot back...saddist....come let's rant here... U feel u can talk abi....
Come n take money and buy sense
How can u compare the little girl to those olosho....u r very very mad ....u dey crazy...as in eh crazy dey worry ur head...
Is the op davido??......ewu Gambia......

13 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
AstroOG:

What issit this one saying undecided undecided
...how can u know when u don't av common sense

9 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by daddytime(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Mr. Douglas, if you really want to get the best out of this thread, you have to ignore that guy called daddytime. Judging from his manner of approach, it's obvious he has nothing positive to offer. It'll be in your best interest to ignore him.

I don cure your madness for the other thread abi...better advise this your fellow wey never sabi me. .

Neanderthals

12 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by adontcare(f): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
I was once in a relationship that d guy told me plain that he cant marry me cos he have a lady he love. Well, I was like I appreciate his outright truth instead of leading me on or cheating at my face. I gladly quit and moved on. Op, u should have stood ur ground by not indulging in sex with her again. Take care of her babies and if possible, assist her d best u can. Dont marry to please anybody. Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.