Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (82757 Views)

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual / I Honestly Need Your Helps. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Mujtahida: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
daddytime:

Na brain dey pain you asswipe...
That's the level of your intelligence. Tragic, pathetic.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bros, would you like someone to do to your sister what you just did to her?

You knew she was too young, too naive, didn't have a mind of her own bla bla, yet you kept nacking her till she took in.

From the first paragraph, I knew you're the one with the problem. She barely asks from you, and when she does, you ignore her.

Now you want to leave her to raise those twins.
You're a bad person. Yes, I'm judging you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Joebie: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
I think you are asking for advise on what to do at this point. simply ignore anyone who castigates you talking about what you should have done or not have done. That's what I call cheap opinions. Weak people blame and castigate others. Let's have some maturity here.
My advise is not to marry her. Don't marry out of pity. Don't marry who you do not love or you would keep blaming yourself for life. The family, from your own story, is not one I would advise you to marry into. As regards the twins still conduct your due research. Make sure of the paternity. Just because there is twins in your family is not enough to make that conclusion. Continue to be the nice guy that you are, and help her whenever you can regardless of if the kids are yours or not.
Thanks for having the courage to share.

Modified
Provide for them and make sure you are in the kids lives if you are the father

sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by RTSC: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
You are expecting a naive girl of 20 to behave like 30?
C'mon, she is still young.

There is a reason why some countries use 21 years as the age of maturity.

You were fuccking a child.

17 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by nuelyoyo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

Not all women do well in Buisness.

Education is the key

Except he's scared of loosing her, immediately she becomes a graduate and a better man see her and marry.
Cause that Will definitely be the scenario.
He scared of loosing her to another man

Anyways whether he likes it or not.

She wil fulfil her destiny on earth . If Op likes, he can assist and get her trained.
At the end if he doesn't do it. Someonelse will.
Thats just life.

Las Las she go get to her destination with or without the Op support in her career. Next time she won't be gullible believing men and their sweet mouth.
Men are deceptive, I pity girls opening those legs.
there is no deception here! Did you read the part where the girl told the Op that his sperm wasn't working? It means she wanted to get pregnant, and tje Op alluded to that. The girl clearly has a dysfunctional home, she knows about the OP's business and plans to travel out, and clearly wanted to get pregnant for him. She probably was seeking succour in the OP.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by pmc01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga she is really not a beauty if that is what you are implying. And while I was in Nigeria, I was doing really good for myself. I could afford girls for more beautiful than her. I met few, if you read through my post you will see that I said in the first few lines that I date at that time for the sole purpose of marriage. I WANTED TO MARRY HER BRO!!! .....why are you people so mean and heartless?? Even before I met her I know I will be traveling. And I told her as soon as the time is right. I told her almost a year before I travelled and you saying all this is very bad of you and tell more the kind of person you are.

If it happens to be your sister and you decides to do away with the pregnancy I wouldn't object to it. The blood will be on your head. Those kids are not a mistake despite the situation. You are telling me in other words that I should have aborted the twins?? Really? shocked shocked
Well, I leave you to your conscience. Like I said from the beginning. Getting married to her is not completely out of the table but I wish I could find an alternative to save the day.

I wouldn't descend to your level to trade words with you but I know that I am not a bad person and I never for once wish evil for that girl or planned anything that would hurt her.

I don't support fornication... It's against my religious beliefs.

But this is really simple, if you have the financial wherewithal.

Move her away from that environment, preferably abroad. Enrol her in a self development program in the new place, be it school, leadership training, whatever.

When she sees just how different and we'll other women around her are doing, she will be forced to step up and do away with all the old lifestyle. Ensure to keep in touch and meet twice in a year or a couple of times, if possible, to measure her progress.

Environment is key in human behavior.

She would appreciate you if you can do this and your kids will be better off too.

Try this and keep us posted of positive development, hopefully. All the best

4 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by dyze(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Oga answer the question?? Stop trying to dodge it. You have been all over this thread. Replying every Tom snd Harry and telling everyone how I am a bad person but you admitted you impregnated a minor and at a tender age of 14 and has refuse to give insight on how it ended.

I wanted you to tell everybody. I told you many people here are interested or you think I am the only one online??

Motherfu*king hypocritical bastard. Tell everyone how it ended let them judge both of us who is a better human.
Me that impregnated at her early twenties and you that impregnated a minor possibly helped her to do an abortion or denied the pregnancy. Na God go punish you.

Bros, the genesis of your problem is that you are a very stubborn idiot.

Been following your response to people. You only want to hear people massage your ego. The advise that isn't sweet to your ears is taken as an insult.

Oga pack ur useless abroad, big boy, doing okay life style out of here. Your response to people is irritating me.

30 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by sirdouglas(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
dyze:

Bros, the genesis of your problem is that you are a very stubborn idiot.

Been following your response to people. You only want to hear people massage your ego. The advise that isn't sweet to your ears is taken as an insult.

Oga pack ur useless abroad, big boy, doing okay life style out of here. Your response to people is irritating me.

Bro believe me. I am not your problem. You are a sadist and obviously frustrated because that's the only reason you singled out my reply to this bastard to prove your stupidity. You mustn't comment
Go sort your life bro. You sound really bitter. You need help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
nuelyoyo:
there is no deception here! Did you read the part where the girl told the Op that his sperm wasn't working? It means she wanted to get pregnant, and tje Op alluded to that. The girl clearly has a dysfunctional home, she knows about the OP's business and plans to travel out, and clearly wanted to get pregnant for him. She probably was seeking succour in the OP.

And if it were true?

Did she commit a crime seeking succour? sad

5 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
RTSC:
You are expecting a naive girl of 20 to behave like 30?
C'mon, she is still young.

There is a reason why some countries use 21 years as the age of maturity.

You were fuccking a child.

He was indeed fucvking a child.
And took advantage of her need for love.

U are right on that.

Anyways he knows what to do. I'm done with his case.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

Not all women do well in Buisness.

Education is the key

Except he's scared of loosing her, immediately she becomes a graduate and a better man see her and marry.
Cause that Will definitely be the scenario.
He scared of loosing her to another man

Anyways whether he likes it or not.

She wil fulfil her destiny on earth . If Op likes, he can assist and get her trained.
At the end if he doesn't do it. Someonelse will.
Thats just life.

Las Las she go get to her destination with or without the Op support in her career. Next time she won't be gullible believing men and their sweet mouth.
Men are deceptive, I pity girls opening those legs.

Well said bro but the fact remains that i've seen women like this after suffering enjoy the fruits of their labour even if she doesn't achieve much in life, those kids will and i wish the young girl safe delivery and God's grace/mercy on her and the kids.

Seriously i feel for this lady and i will put her in prayer for safe delivery and will love to see her kids someday, women with husbands and all the support they get go through hell giving birth to twins but her case she has to carry her cross alone and for the family i know they will have pity on her when they see the pains a girl of her age is passing through, her mum especially.

For those saying she can't get married mind you i have seen/heard of cases of people worst than hers but still smile at the end you're not her God and her destiny is not in any man but God. Let her just impact good principles on the life of those kid and they'll do great things.

God help her sad

10 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lawd have mercy with the type of men we have these days, you get into a relationship with an underage and didn't think if she is a wife-to-be or not, you dey date 19year old but you want make she get sense of a 30 year old, you fvck her raw and didn't think belle fit enter anytime soon, you come here for advice but you know want make people blast you with the truth, you want high praises and soothing words to make you feel justified for your wrong doing, wonders has ended.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Olorunnim: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
You don't have sex you don't intend to marry without condom how many times do I have to tell you, You have no problem As long as You've made it known to her parents that you don't intend to marry her,but I'll bet you to do something,Take CARE of those CHILDREN if you're certain they're yours.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Well said bro but the fact remains that i've seen women like this after suffering enjoy the fruits of their labour even if she doesn't achieve much in life, those kids will and i wish the young girl safe delivery and God's grace/mercy on her and the kids.

Seriously i feel for this lady and i will put her in prayer for safe delivery and will love to see her kids someday, women with husbands and all the support they get go through hell giving birth to twins but her case she has to carry her cross alone and for the family i know they will have pity on her when they see the pains a girl of her age is passing through, her mum especially.

For those saying she can't get married mind you i have seen/heard of cases of people worst than hers but still smile at the end you're not her God and her destiny is not any man but God. Let her just impact good principles on the life of those kid and they'll do great things.

God help her sad

Eeya
I'm a lady, I'm not a guy

But a guy like Op I know his type already. He thinks he has marked her for life not to be successful but he go shock how far she will go, even with her submissive attitude.

Mark my words in some years time, he wil be surprised how God will change her life and make her victorious and envied even by the goat that got her pregnant..

I don't know about her family helping her o but one thing I know and I'm certain God will bring helpers to that girl's life and the Op will feel so ashamed of himself later on in life.

He thinks he's smart and all that. He just dey start life!

The begining does not justify the end.

12 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Aidejay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
I've read everything and the comments and quotes and your replies. The only thing you are guilty of is being a human. However once the children are born and it's confirmed to be yours do a naming ceremony and other traditional rites or ceremonies, arrange with your family to accommodate the lady and monitor her welfare while you foot the necessary bills if this is impossible arrange with her family. But under no circumstance should she be left alone or abandoned.
Infact 4get everything else. Marriage, living abroad and others. The most important thing is those children. Everything thing else is the past concentrate only on those children what ever will make the children okay must be provided
Her emotional and educational well-being can be accommodated only on the fact that it further benefits the life of the children
The children come first.
Any other support system you can build around her will be good to ensure the burden is not hers alone to carry. It takes a village

8 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lawd have mercy with the type of men we have these days, you get into a relationship with an underage and didn't think if she is a wife-to-be or not, you dey date 19year old but you want make she get sense of a 30 year old, you fvck her raw and didn't think belle fit enter anytime soon, you come here for advice but you know want make people blast you with the truth, you want high praises and soothing words to make you feel justified for your wrong doing, wonders has ended.

My sister, that's how men of these days are o!

If ladies do not wear Their thinking caps when this human demons come with their sweet words.
Na single mother go follow the lady case.

Most guys of these days are heartless! Ladies be very careful o!

Don't get carried away by I love you. You are my queen! I'm having sleepless night if u don't spend the weekend with me. My heart is not beating normally again if I don't see or speak with u in a day. Lemme introduce you to my friends, I have told them how pretty u are and how our marriage wil be the talk of town!

His friends are all part of his script!

All Na lie oooooo!

Believe at your own peril! Especially when he's so anxious to fucvk! cheesy

Na dem o! Single young mothers without husbands are increasing every week!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by babeosisi: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:
Now before you judge me, I beg you to hear my side of the story.
I said my side of the story cos if she is here, she may not agree with everything I have to say.
This is a lengthy one but I will try to make it as short as possible.
I it is important to note that I am not writing this to be judged or ridiculed. I want matured and reasonable people to help out.

I met this girl in 2017. Can't really remember the month but it should be getting to 2years now. We started dating. As at the time I met her I wasn't struggling, I have my own business and apartment so I wouldn't say she met me when I had nothing. I was a big boy then if I can use that word.
She was just 19 or so then. I am this kind of guy that really really take relationship serious and always looking out to see if things can work out. I don't spend on her, I don't do much for her then. I wanted to see the kind of person she is. She doesn't care or even ask of anything. She might ask for something once in a while but I will pretend I didn't hearw her and to my amazement, she will never talk about it again.
With time I started noticing something about her that I don't like. First is she is really not smart and educated. I noticed that she doesn't have her own say. She listens to gossip and always bore me with what this person said or that person. I really hate that shit.
She is a mama's girl too. Sometimes I wonder if she gives her mom details of our sex life.
She won't sweep the house or do anything for me even while the relationship progressed. I started taking care of her and helping out with her needs. I constantly keep wondering if I can settle down with her but I am always stuck with that question.

I ended the relationship when it was clear to me that I can't live with her. I am an ambitious young man and I am not there yet. I want a woman who will be more than a sex mate. I want someone who can confidently handle my business and manage my home when I am not there. She is to naive to my liking. I am tired trying to build her into the kind of woman I want.

There is only one main reason why I wasn't really hard on her. She was one girl who accepted me from her heart and I know it and I respected that too. I suck when it comes to women and I respect women a lot. You know what they say about guys that respect women. They are mostly single �
She came back few months later. She wasn't ready to let go. Being that I am a loner. My defence wasn't strong enough. We started dating. I got hold of myself and ask her to go again because I couldn't see a future with her and I can't bring myself to be wasting her time.

She wanted to stay, I told her in plain words that I don't want to marry her and that's why I am setting her free.

She left and came back the third time. We had sex and all that but this time I was determined to let her go. I went to a lab for a test with to make sure I didn't infect her with anything because I treated staph before I met her and I was afraid it may still be there or something. To my utmost surprise, she was the one who infected me with gonorrhea. I treated mine and hers and ask her to go.

I noticed that she haven't seen her period and asked her and she confirmed it. She left and came back few weeks later that she is pregnant. She insisted that she wanted to have an abortion but I wasn't interested. I told her to keep the child. Besides, she has been the one telling me that my sperm us not working. I laughed over it. I became afraid that she will try something stupid so I took her to a pharmacist friend of mine to discourage her.

Her mother got to know and ask her to call me. I went with a friend and told her mother everything. I started suspecting that the child might not be mine because I treated her of an infection she possibly contacted from another person. In fact, I was shocked when she confessed about the infection. She said it is the toilet they use at home but I never believed her.

I told her mother that I am not sure about the paternity but however, I will take care of her. I told her family that I don't want to marry her and I have told her that severely.

We had a long discussion that day and I left. I started taking care if her the more. I made sure that I made my stand clear on the matter. I don't want to be a murderer so I got to do what is necessary. She started complaining about abuse from her siblings and war started. They beat her almost all the time and I wanted to take it personal. Shit do happen at times but that is not enough reason to kill their sister.

When all this is happening, I was processing my papers. In fact, I started processing my papers before she got pregnant and she is full aware of that. I took another group of friends to their home to help beg the brothers to stop beating her so they don't kill her and the child.

My visa took time so she was almost due for delivery before I left. I sent money to her account and bought some things I felt she would need even the unnecessary ones and left.

My problem now is that she contacted me few days ago to tell me that the scan said she is having twins now not a boy. I can't explain in details because I don't know but the bottom line is that she is now having a twins. I feel for her like I always do.

I don't want to marry out of pity. I don't want to live a promiscuous life. I don't want to marry this girl honestly and having a twins for me just complicated the matter the more.

She said the doctor said she will be delivering this month. I am thinking of sending my uncle and younger brother to her family house to do the iku aka or whatever that is called so I can lay claims to my kids.

Her family is so messed up that I will never want to do anything with them on a normal day. They are from onitsha in anambra and I swore never to marry from that state. That's one of the reason I kept chasing her away. When I say messed up, I am really not that good with English to find the right word to define how disorganized it is.

I am feeling like a monster already. I need all the help that I can get. I never expected this to happen. I never wanted to complicate her life but here I am in the middle of all this.

Should I marry her out of pity and save her the embarrassment or give her money and make sure she comfortable and go ahead with my life. Honestly I don't know what to do.

You are very foolish
In fact very stupid

13 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by coolcentbigman(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

Eeya
I'm a lady, I'm not a guy

But a guy like Op I know his type already. He thinks he has marked her for life not to be successful but he go shock how far she will go, even with her submissive attitude.

Mark my words in some years time, he wil be surprised how God will change her life and make her victorious and envied even by the goat that got her pregnant..

I don't know about her family helping her o but one thing I know and I'm certain God will bring helpers to that girl's life and the Op will feel so ashamed of himself later on in life.

He thinks he's smart and all that. He just dey start life!

The begining does not justify the end.

Exactly bae, Oh! i'm sorry referring to you as a guy but you've said it all sis...

I'm done with d Op let me move to other sections/threads.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Exactly bae, Oh! i'm sorry referring to you as a guy but you've said it all sis...

I'm done with d Op let me move to other sections/threads.

Exactly!
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Too bad that atimes it is good women that suffer. The lady you impregnated is a good woman, I bet you are the father, time will tell you this. Infection? Yes It's possible to contact some STDs from toilets, even tho chances are slim.

She isn't more than 22 from your explanations. still very young. Her attitude isn't so bad compared to her age, especially with the kind of family background she comes from.

It is possible that she will improve and get better, it is also possible that if you marry her, love may develop later, but since its all a ''probability'', one can never be sure if it's gonna work or not...... and this is the the reason you don't want to marry her.

I don't believe it's possible to collect her babies from her, wether you do the necessary rites or not. So as you support her/babies in all ways that you can, get ready for a battle of custody between her/her family and you. I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Onyi22(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bros I swear to God e no go better Wit all ur remaining miserable generation... So after u don Bleep Bleep all the sweetness cormot from her body, u no even stop there, u come put her in the family way n want come abdandon her with the belle ko? I swear u no go make heaven at all...
U know within urself say u no marry her n yet u no gree use Condom because of the sweetness..
Now tell me, this one way u don spoil, na who go come marry her?
Assuming na ur sister n someone else did this to her, how will u feel?
Karmal is a bitch

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by damtan(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

My sister, that's how men of these days are o!

If ladies do not wear Their thinking caps when this human demons come with their sweet words.
Na single mother go follow the lady case.

Most guys of these days are heartless! Ladies be very careful o!

Don't get carried away by I love you. You are my queen! I'm having sleepless night if u don't spend the weekend with me. My heart is not beating normally again if I don't see or speak with u in a day. Lemme introduce you to my friends, I have told them how pretty u are and how our marriage wil be the talk of town!

His friends are all part of his script!

All Na lie oooooo!

Believe at your own peril! Especially when he's so anxious to fucvk! cheesy

Na dem o! Single young mothers without husbands are increasing every week!!
haba..see how you just exposed our lines. You're very well experienced sha.
Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by nuelyoyo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

And if it were true?

Then let's call it what it is, not trying to say OP was deceptive and used sweet mouth for her. The girl got it all planned out.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
damtan:

haba..see how you just exposed our lines. You're very well experienced sha.

My ears don full with so much scripted lies from guys

As in ehn? Have heard it all. Nothing new.

That's why I'm not moved when a guy starts such lines . I will just smile, while he raps on.

Lol cheesy

May God help us, amen

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
nuelyoyo:
Then let's call it what it is, not trying to say OP was deceptive and used sweet mouth for her. The girl got it all planned out.

Like she forced him to go in raw duhhh.......

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
sirdouglas:

Bro, my experience with anambra women is personal and it's cost the life of someone dear to me. If I should tell you the whole story, you wouldn't be saying all this.

I NEVER ABANDONED HER. IT HAS NOT BEEN 3 MONTHS I LEFT OGA AND I HAVE BEEN COMMINICATING WITH HER. HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO HANDLE THIS?? SHOULD I START BABYSITTING HER?? OR STOP BUILDING A FUTURE SO I CAN HELP HER AND THE KIDS??

AM I NOT TRYING? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE THIS MEAN AND INCONSIDERATE?? AM I NOT HUMAN ?
Sorry I had to quote you because I want you to read what I have to tell you. I have lived in the States for awhile now and I'm probably as young as you with all my ambitions.
You said this girl loved you and you also said she was loyal to you. Bro, those two words are all you need in a wife especially now you live abroad and now she also has your kids. Believe me, if you loose that girl without having another trusted girl before you left, you'll regret it. By the time you come back to look for a wife, you'll realize you had missed the devil you knew well because every girl you'll meet will hide her true character. I'm going through this currently only to find out that the girls are monsters putting on sheep's clothing.
You now live abroad so damn her family. Marry her and take her away from her family and you guys will be alright.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Charis15(f): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is Wisdom.
My dear your Mama born you well.

daddytime:
Judging from your narrative, it is safe to say the young girl is a 'beauty without brains' whatever that means, and I'm sure her beauty was what got you hooked before you tasted the pie and subsequently realized she wasn't so smart.

Bro, I'm going to be straight up with you like I always do man...Selfish and self-centered is what you are (in bold).

You never hear say meat wey person no dey chop say him no suppose use teeth share am?

Oh because she was pretty, undemanding and mgbekeish, you decided to hold on to her, leading her on, and only started being honest to her about your plans when you had started making your travel plans and thus realized she'd be too local for your new status?

My bro, if that girl were my sister, and you had the effrontery to come to my house to spill what you just did here, you wouldn't have been able to use that visa of yours, and I'd have personally aborted the pregnancy with my bare hands. What insult.

If she's not good enough for you to wife, she shouldn't have been good enough for you to dickk and of course mother your baby(s).

This is even worse than a baby mama thingy, this is a baby factory one.

All the story about you making it clear to her that you won't be marrying her are just some cunning silly afterthoughts of a chronic user who had a game plan from the get-go.

There's something I'll tell you now if you like take am if you no like leave am.

I just hope and pray you won't come back looking for and begging this lady in the future and by what time it'd have been late already because you'd pay for your bid to selfishly destroy this young girl's life and dump her. For whom I ask after one o'clock?

Look around you and you'd find examples of cases like this where the man would come begging after years when his recompense would have been served steamy hot.

You no see GEJ and PEJ? How you see dem upon say PEJ dey break bottle with English?

You had better retraced your step, my friend, learn to love that babe, marry her and start a family with her or else you go regret am o.

Forget all these your later later excuses abeg

3 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by LOSKYXANDER: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
OP what's her level of Education? When did she stop school?

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Skmoda360(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
raphroye:
You're not ready to marry her because she's not intelligent enough.

You contracted a disease from her.

You broke up with her three times and you took her back again.

You had the chance to set her free before she got pregnant but your dick won't let you free her, now you told her not to abort the pregnancy, even after you made her realized that you cannot marry her.

You went to see her family that you're responsible for her pregnancy, but you cannot marry her ( Now you're saying her family is bad after you impregnated their daughter and still have the guts to tell them that you cannot marry her)

Now, you're here asking us if you should marry her out of pity?? if i slap you ehn! How would you feel as a parent if a boy impregnates your daughter and still have the guts to tell you that he cannot marry her?
oloshi ni e ( stupid boy) You better send your family over to her place and marry your wife...
Nice one....he should go and do the needful asap.....

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. by Skmoda360(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
victorian:

And if it were true?

I don't know oooo....the guy just typed trash....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.