Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above (36852 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by J0y0usever(f): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2021
passionberry:

Louder .many men are out there causing havoc for ladies ..putting the blame on ladies wereas they have their own skeleton inside the cupboard
just shut up.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by okaforlazarus90(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2021
EndRape2:
You can not read .
How do you mean? I'm not saying guys have no problems of their own, but the article is focussing squarely on the women.

quote author=okaforlazarus90 post=106378194]So, the bottomline of it all be say, guys no get any problem!
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
Marrying early and having children is good. I appreciate the improvements in medical science but even as a medical student, I don't live by medical laws. I have put medical science side by side with spiritual laws and seen that the spiritual is superior. A man can assume some statures spiritually and live above natural laws. By fratenizing himself and being assisted, he can enjoy superior life suspending medical laws. I'll marry anytime, and my wife will still bear fruits in old age.

MODIFIED: For the ladies, never be in a hurry to marry because of menopause. It is called, menoPAUSE, and what is PAUSED can restart again. Take your time to grow deeply in God (Spiritual things), knowledge/understanding and character. Don't bother yourself over anything, there are systems allocated to remedy for any constraint. WITH GOD, ALL THINGS (INCLUDING GIVING BIRTH AT 40, 50, 60, 70 YEARS ETC.) ARE POSSIBLE.

See better man o. Your future wife is extremely lucky.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Jman06(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

Lol. My mum gave birth to my sister at 40. And she had more sense than the other kids. She is also the best human on earth. No manual to these things. Just eat healthy and your fertility will be at its peak.
There's difference between a woman who has given birth prior to age 40yrs like your mum and one who just wanna start at that age.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Jman06:
There's difference between a woman who has given birth prior to age 40yrs like your mum and one who just wanna start at that age.

What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Jman06(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

What's the difference?
A woman who had been actively giving birth prior would easily conceive at that age than one who had never conceived before.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Jman06:
A woman who had been actively giving birth prior would easily conceive at that age than one who had never conceived before.

Why? You're only making statements. I need facts.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

Why? You're only making statements. I need facts.
The reason is physiological. The woman who had been actively giving birth prior to attaining age 40ys already has her reproductive tissues adapted to and receptive of conception, unlike one who is just starting at that age.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jman06:
The reason is physiological. The woman who had been actively giving birth prior to attaining age 40ys already has her reproductive tissues adapted to and receptive of conception, unlike one who is just starting at that age.

Smh... Note that we are discussing about getting pregnant not keeping the pregnancy. The same amount of eggs that will decrease in a woman that has never gotten pregnant is the same with the one who was once pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by molybdenum0012: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Indispensable85:

Believe these jargons at your own peril.
Funny enough it's even those in their 40s that are now giving births any how. I have many around me. Infact two are currently pregnant, about 3months and some weeks.

You are so right. maybe they mean in theory but in reality I see many of them getting pregnant so effortlessly. I think the issue of this pregnancy is God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

Lol. My mum gave birth to my sister at 40. And she had more sense than the other kids. She is also the best human on earth. No manual to these things. Just eat healthy and your fertility will be at its peak.

1st kid?
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by oluwableskay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are a masturbator,we know your type
McOluOmo:
Noted

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by tonyson010(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Opexzy:

Please seek more knowledge. There are articles online.. Just search for it.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Jman06(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
nenyewrites:

Smh... Note that we are discussing about getting pregnant not keeping the pregnancy. The same amount of eggs that will decrease in a woman that has never gotten pregnant is the same with the one who was once pregnant.
If you like keep arguing on this matter to make you feel good about yourself. What I just divulged to you is a medical fact! It's not even about the number of eggs but the ability of the eggs to get fertilized and for the zygote to get implanted and lead to pregnancy.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Nope, married at 28, have kids

You are not interested in marriage, I would hooked you up, but you are kind of hot tempered undecided
latecomer. When your mates were marrying in their early twenties, You were busy frolicking around causing commotion on nairaland
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pls educate the men that infections affect their fertility too . many men shooting blanks out there
i'm potent
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by AutoChick4U(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
latecomer. When your mates were marrying in their early twenties, You were busy frolicking around causing commotion on nairaland
Does it matter?

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
queenitee:

True though, you are right
marry early before its too late. I'm telling you becos i like you

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by queenitee(f): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
Thank you
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

Thank ye here on nairaland... You re right. I used to experience lactation and irregular menstruation. After series of test and consultation, I was told told the lactation was due to hormonal imbalance and the irregular flow was due to stress and emotional instability ( pressure, anxiety, stress ,sudden mood swings etc all from my job as at that time). Funny enough, my menstrual flow became regular immediately I left that job. Next was the lactation. All sorted without any medication. At that point I discovered that STRESS can do alot of harm to the body..Maybe he has his own reason for that...

Me I saw my mum menstruating almost at 50 years ..while I saw some with irregular and as good as no menstruation get pregnant and give birth. So why do I ve to bother my life?.. when i reach that bridg
i pity you. Be doing strong head there till you turn a grandmother when all your mates have finish birthing kids
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Does it matter?
ask linda
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by caandi: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
COdeGenesis:
What if one stores the egg to use in the futue
they do store the eggs so that the couples don’t spend more than they can afford
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by AutoChick4U(f): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
ask linda
Why
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by AutoChick4U(f): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
Thats how u people push ladies into making mistakes

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:

Yes I'm a latecomer, I made sure I enjoyed myself before I got married, if it pains you too much go off yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Yes I'm a latecomer, I made sure I enjoyed myself before I got married, if it pains you too much go off yourself.
married with your borehole pussy. Who knows we might have had a one nite stand
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Thats how u people push ladies into making mistakes
its for their own good
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Carot: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why
i see you hate marriage
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by AutoChick4U(f): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
i see you hate marriage
Nope i dont
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
i pity you. Be doing strong head there till you turn a grandmother when all your mates have finish birthing kids

Lol.. Oga I don pass this your type of talk/ emotional blackmail. No be today.. Every man his own choice and path... Dey your lane and I dey mine.. Make nobody carry him stress ,pressure and anxiety come my body... I m as fresh and ever looking young... I dont need all these unnecessary complications.. Abeg enjoy life without stress...
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
tradepunter:

Blah blah blah

This write up is focused on women.

It has opened the eyes of some of us, I never knew this thing happened... All thanks to the OP.

A steady increase in population growth shows majority of men don't suffer fertility problem and not restricted by biological clock.

Make una continue to dy make yanga for men who are serious and ready to settle down.... dy waste our money while looking for next man money.

Las las na una body clock go bring una to reality.

But why all these frustrations? Naa by force again? Pls learn to respect and accept people's opinions especially their choice of life partners whenever and however they deem it fit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / I Want To Be Fat / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.