Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above (36863 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Carot:
married with your borehole pussy. Who knows we might have had a one nite stand

Chaiii!!! You re really frustrated. Get help asap

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by tradepunter: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

But why all these frustrations? Naa by force again? Pls learn to respect and accept people's opinions especially their choice of life partners whenever and however they deem it fit

Frustrations? Hahahah girl, lady or woman you are totally misguided.

Did that sound like opinion?? Or it was more or less like looking for something to try even the scores. When in actual factor there wasn't any scores to even, rather plain facts.

I nu hold anybody, let them choose their life partner.... after they taken all the drug and gone tour year in year out grin

The topic of the thread is just a kind reminder sha.... All the best in your findings
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
tradepunter:

Frustrations? Hahahah girl, lady or woman you are totally misguided.

Did that sound like opinion?? Or it was more or less like looking for something to try even the scores. When in actual factor there wasn't any scores to even, rather plain facts.

I nu hold anybody, let them choose their life partner.... after they taken all the drug and gone tour year in year out grin

The topic of the thread is just a kind reminder sha.... All the best in your findings

I leave you to your mindset. So on your mind, those that decided not to marry early or didnt get to marry 'early' according to set age were wayward running after men and wasting out their lifetime? Hmmmmm.... it's well with you ooh... However, thanks for your supposed best wishes

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by tradepunter: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Evercurious:

I leave you to your mindset. So on your mind, those that decided not to marry early or didnt get to marry 'early' according to set age were wayward running after men and wasting out their lifetime? Hmmmmm.... it's well with you ooh... However, thanks for your supposed best wishes

Am only pointing to the reality on ground with majority of ladies this day and age.

As for those who decided not to marry early only God knows why but isn't there a saying that God blesses the work of thy hands??

How can a lady expect a guy to have vision and capacity to sustain but her herself isn't on par? Nu be juju be that.

Am not angered at ladies but the fact is if am gonna live with a woman till old age of 80s.... Then we both will put in same effort in every facets of building and sustaining the home.

I have seen too many men go early just because they carry am the man of the house title for head...

Stress is killing lots of men just because they can't ask a woman what can she bring to the table before marriage.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2021
tradepunter:

Am only pointing to the reality on ground with majority of ladies this day and age.

As for those who decided not to marry early only God knows why but isn't there a saying that God blesses the work of thy hands??

How can a lady expect a guy to have vision and capacity to sustain but her herself isn't on par? Nu be juju be that.

Am not angered at ladies but the fact is if am gonna live with a woman till old age of 80s.... Then we both will put in same effort in every facets of building and sustaining the home.

I have seen too many men go early just because they carry am the man of the house title for head...

Stress is killing lots of men just because they can't ask a woman what can she bring to the table before marriage.

I appreciate and respect your opinion and point of view. Well every man his or her experience.. As for me I have made up my mind not to be distracted again and now with 'marriage'. Hence my decision. So every mallam him kettle.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by tradepunter: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Evercurious:

I appreciate and respect your opinion and point of view. Well every man his or her experience.. As for me I have made up my mind not to be distracted again and now with 'marriage'. Hence my decision. So every mallam him kettle.

Yeah it's everyman with his own

But I believe some false narratives should be changed or corrected so that society as a whole can be built on strong family values where men and women compliment each other.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Evercurious(f): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2021
tradepunter:

Yeah it's everyman with his own

But I believe some false narratives should be changed or corrected so that society as a whole can be built on strong family values where men and women compliment each other.

Which narratives?But does this affect family values in any way? As for me, I still have my own strong family values in tact... Maybe some other persons' family values are affected..

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by tradepunter: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Evercurious:

Which narratives?But does this affect family values in any way? As for me, I still have my own strong family values in tact... Maybe some other persons' family values are affected..

Yes false narratives propagated by social media of questionable wealth, I must make it mentality even if via Short cut, and all of a sudden motivational influencers who have nothing to offer.

Its making lots of people live fake lives, some to live in fantasy and causing undue pressure on people.

One example of an ex, here is a house of reasonable kitchen priced of 350k but no you desire the one priced at 500k with bigger kitchen... This one caused big argument, then I realized what she had have constructed in her mind over the years is different from the reality on ground.

I have a job and run a side business.. so there is always the accumulation period then the spending... I was like go date or marry a yahoo boy who can meet your demand on the go...

And subsequently some ladies I have come across have such mindset... I don pump money to see if I can help their vision or passion but it didn't work. They rather ate everything grin

From observation they have a narrative of I wanna live in comfort all my life and you the man must live up the expectations.

It is Soo draining...
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by aliyan(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2021
After age 37 fertility begins to reduce rapidly and at age 40 your chances of conceiving are just over 20%
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Jman06:
If you like keep arguing on this matter to make you feel good about yourself. What I just divulged to you is a medical fact! It's not even about the number of eggs but the ability of the eggs to get fertilized and for the zygote to get implanted and lead to pregnancy.

I really pity you. You sound demented. Bye!
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Jman06(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2021
nenyewrites:

Your father is demented illiterate!
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Misternas89(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
You will come here online to shade men
And the truth is that you can live without those same men
Rubbish!
“You can’t “
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Prugee: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by babaalagbo1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Traditionally,all these eggs you're mentioning or age it doesn't work that way,if you're experiencing infertility as a woman or getting pregnant is difficult,it's still a specific eggs we are going to use and you're going to get pregnant....even your husband with low sperm count or not can take from the preparation and you're going to get pregnant any sex you have after consuming it....it's real and fact,this is not ivf or anything medical....it's traditional and confirmed,God really blessed our forefathers with leaf,herb and roots to mix one or two things together and it going to give you desire result....if you're a man or woman and you're experiencing infertility,I don't want to know the years,dm me I'll guide you through and what you're going to do...
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by milann: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2021
nenyewrites:

hi, I sent you a pm concerning the posting job but you are yet to reply me
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by med123(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2021
You can book for chorionic Villus Sampling test ( CVS) prenatal Fetal Genotype Test with us.

Greene Diagnostics
16c, Uwasota Rd
Benin city.
www.gdcl.ng
info@gdcl.ng

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by med123(m): 12:56am On Oct 25, 2021
You can book for your IVF @

Greene Diagnostics
16c, Uwasota Rd,
Benin city.

85% success rate
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2021
milann:
hi, I sent you a pm concerning the posting job but you are yet to reply me

Are you still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Francis Megwa, Nigerian Doctor Who Knew ‘Near Nothing’ Faces Panel In Ireland / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.