Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above (37327 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / How To Test Pregnancy At Home With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Arizoner: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Right, there should also be an extensive awareness of male infertility like low sperm count and the rest, the rate at which men consume drugs and alcohol with reckless lifestyle which affect their fertility is worrisome, they don't know this, they ignorantly marry their wives and assume only women have this problem. A doctor friend told me of infertility cases caused by men, who refuses to tell their spouse, they prefer the blame to be heaped on her, God help us.
you this woman, what is your problem?
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Arizoner: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Icumsa45:
Abeg no discourage me, the woman I am in love with is presently 31.
start fúcking her

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Forthepeople21(f): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Stupid MFs, if a woman still has her menses, she can get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Arizoner: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
GindoX:

At all. We fire at any age
yes oh. my wife and side chicks go hear am
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by lprintMONEY: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune I will forgive you for insulting that guy's mother, next time don't you ever in your miserable and wretched life bring someone's mother into an argument cos next time if you try it I will upload that your previous profile picture and tag it and spread it over this forum.
Be careful. I've settled your matter now.
Na Joyousever come cross my paths and she Will miserably pay bitterly for challenging me.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Indispensable85(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ernestforyou:

It’s not jargon but the fact and it’s applicable to men too.When I was younger ,I used to impregnate ladies anyhow but now at over 40,I have been doing it raw with three different 32 year old ladies for two years now and no belle.Doctor say Na age cause am

That's you my brother. It doesn't make it same for everyone.
My friend who's close to 50yrs just impregnated his wife who's in her mid 40s within her 2months of visit. The wife is based in Canada. She don carry belle go back. Even my cousin who's over 40 impregnated his wife who's same age with him at their first sexual intercourse after marriage early last year. She gave birth to a boy already. My inlaw also just got his wife of 43 pregnant months ago. My bestie is 42 and his wife of 41 is currently 4months pregnant.

Everyone around me is proving the jargons wrong. You see why it's difficult for someone like me to believe that medical jargons?
Even my mum's last two children came when she was 44 and 46.

Abegiiiiii........ forget story.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Babastrong(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
When one prophet said they should marry earlier. They thought he didn't know science. Though i am not an advocate of any religion but a realist. I used to follow fact wherever it comes from ( Jesus, mohammed, moses, socrates, aristotle etc).
by the special grace of Almight, my sons will marry at 25 while my daughters must marry at 18.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Arizoner: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
descarado:
The older the man too. Some no dey rise up again at 35.
Mbok.

I bind you. I will fúck till my old age
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Indispensable85(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[i][/i]

When you see a comment by an illiterate it's easy to know

Just read this rubbish

When you see a product of a cursed lineage, it's so easy to spot.

Just look at the name the misbegotten lunatic is bearing.

2 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Arizoner:
you this woman, what is your problem?

Buzz off.

3 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Saintmary(f): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Right, there should also be an extensive awareness of male infertility like low sperm count and the rest, the rate at which men consume drugs and alcohol with reckless lifestyle which affect their fertility is worrisome, they don't know this, they ignorantly marry their wives and assume only women have this problem. A doctor friend told me of infertility cases caused by men, who refuses to tell their spouse, they prefer the blame to be heaped on her, God help us.

Can you imagine the amount of time, money, manpower, plus foreign and local grants spent each year studying only 50% of fertility problems all over the world.
Brb
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Take am easy abeg. grin

Jovialjune, you self calm down. sad

When that troll is tired he will keep shut and move on, whatever moniker that looks like mine, was created recently, I've had this moniker since last year.

5 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by BabbanBura(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
BigJoe19:
Pocohan.tas, Saphiere, Biglittlelois, Amazon.Topaz need this article more.

As the evening....in chiefs abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
lprintMONEY:

I don't have issue with her begging but her rants and insults on this forum is what is irritating me.
Just imagine the lazy JovialJune calling one guy a fool just because he tendered his opinion and he also called one guy's mother a fool too even when the guy never insulted or brought her parents to their trade of words.
I now had to trace her posts and came across a thread where she was begging for money to feed.
I will expose her and spread this Screenshot on the whole nairaland forum.
I even have her pictures and I will post it here on this forum so everyone can see her and take note of her.

Keep lying and wailing, when you are tired, you will crawl back to the hole you came from.

5 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
lprintMONEY:
your tears are just starting.
Should I donate a basin for you to pour your tears?
I'm done with you but don't insult someone's mother next time

Lol who is running about crying here, you cannot control whatever I feel like typing, get that into your skull okay, insult me and I'll insult you right back.

4 Likes

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Icumsa45:
Abeg no discourage me, the woman I am in love with is presently 31.
IF you are interested in companionship and children, please work towards making it fast.
If possible get her pregnant before marriage.
Make sure she takes in before wedlock, else issues may likely prevail.

But if you already have kids and you need her for companion, please go ahead.

The BEST TIME to get pregnant as a lady is between 18 & 25yrs. This time entertains minimal complications. Anything beyond this is a recipe for anarchy & disaster.
Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by omoharry(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ernestforyou:

It’s not jargon but the fact and it’s applicable to men too.When I was younger ,I used to impregnate ladies anyhow but now at over 40,I have been doing it raw with three different 32 year old ladies for two years now and no belle.Doctor say Na age cause am
Liar!! 40+32=72. Wetin happen na! White lie.

1 Like

Re: Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above by JovialJune(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Una wicked for this Nairaland; small thing una tender receipts. grin grin grin

That is not my moniker, it was recently created by a jobless troll.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.