Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40392 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Erastuslove: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nagging and ungratefulness from the woman despite the man's effort to sustain the hout

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Erastuslove: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nagging and ungratefulness from the woman despite the man's effort to sustain the house

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Stillthebest: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

Over submissiveness will make the man thinks you are after something

Not when submission. Is part of you and not you forming it. But submission doesn't make you not have a say where necessary and know the right time to react and not. Submission doesnt mean admission
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by yvonnechaka(f): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigmic111:
a lady that talks about their ex(s), like they are missing them or still keeps close contact with them.

More trouble and pains when they went apart of genotype (AS). There's no single moment without"she will do,she will do that"
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bamz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Eating the meat before finishing the rice. angry

9 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obese people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.
You Must Be A Stingy And Unromantic Type
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Xinzu: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

I thought they said that you're a feminist?
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Over sharing.

I know men only share things ( talk about everything that happens in their everyday lives) with someone they are comfortable but sometimes I just can't deal. cry Most times I pretend to listen and enjoy it.

Example

Boo: bae today was nice, do you remember my friend I told you about? The one I attended the same high school....... we met today, he's the new CEO of......

Me: (in my mind : 'can you just shut it please') Oh yes! what's his name again?

Boo: Ted! he played a prank..........

Me: (Oh God, shoot me already) That's gross !

Boo: Today he blew me off at the *** meeting , his speech on *** was splendid...

Me: (sigh) Nice.

Boo: Are you okay?

Me: (Hell no! shut your mouth!) I'm fine, I'm sorry just that I have a lot on my mind. I think I need some rest.( actually my ears need some rest grin )

Boo: Alright, I will gist you later nah.

Me: (I hope that later never comes) Thanks love.

Sometimes ehn relationship is a big work. cry

Even this is too much sharing. Thrash

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
You Must Be A Stingy And Unromantic Type

this is for you

what has money got to do with ROMANCE....you dont know anything about ROMANCE... do i have to pay to get ROMANCE then tht is not ROMANCE that is SCAMMING

A woman that cant afford her basic stuff is a liability..so basically if i am not there, that is the end of her existence.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

Lol.. zeeworld is the worst.. I had to damage my dstv card to avoid the consequences it may cause in my home .

grin
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by streetzdreamz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Offensive smells,nothing gets to me better than that.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Toseenlove: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

I see no difference between you and those little northern kids that run after someone begging for money..

Lol are u comparing her to those kids that run after Vehicles around Lekki Ikate Roundabout Entrance Freedoms Way lol!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Arrogance, too uptight, non communicative, stinginess, too clever, and nagging.

angry

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by princeSammyz: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
SageMK:
Nagging!
Simply because I enjoy silence. I love my peace of mind.

Thread closed. Above all else, lemme have peace

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by toks208: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iyajelili:

Can you elaborate on your point, please?

A lady that hasn't slept with too many men before I met her and the one who after meeting me will be sexually faithful to me.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Iyajelili:

Can you elaborate on your point, please?

There's difference between fvcking like a who.re caused by too much p.born and fvcking like a w.ice/babe kiss
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:
Arrogance, too uptight, non communicative, stinginess, too clever, and nagging.

angry

Please educate me. Which one is too clever
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by kunleweb: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
One is simple. Be teachable, all errors, mistakes, wrong assertions can be fixed if my babe is teachable. So the inability to be taught/receive correction is a massive red flag for moi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Kaceman(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obese people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.

Kabooommm!!!
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ebonyggurl(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
ladiesreject:

Sorry dear, no chance!

I wanna know too o. You brought it up so you must tell us angry
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
All the men I see her with is her uncles. Calling her and hearing another guy's voice at the background.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
The habit of not sucking prick
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by eleojo23: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bamz:
Eating the meat before finishing the rice. angry

So this is actually a valid problem? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by eleojo23: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Ogaga87(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence

Feeling like we're created with same DNA...

I abhor fart like mad
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Lovelyn451(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
I'm doing all the talking, he's just looking at me and shaking his head like lizard sad
Drunkeness and violent

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I wanna know too o. You brought it up so you must tell us angry

Lol
Apologies for bringing it up.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Osefonria: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

A slut you are. Go out and make your own money so you won't have to lean on guys for money. They don't owe you a thing. Slut....!

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by emerged01(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence
Lol! Hmm,me dey fart o,even my wife go say you don start abi grin
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by greggng: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Everybody has that particular thing/habit that turns him or her off. What is yours?
Also, how many times can you overlook or forgive before taking final decision?

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforward or being cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue

My girl friend telling me I am not fucking her better than her ex

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Moaning, screaming, shouting, speaking in tongues and giving orders like push it to the right, push it to the left, push harder, don't come yet o during love making, I ate that nonsense die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.