Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Please I Beg For Your Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Beg For Your Advice (2694 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
loving01:

@ Thonia slim,yes, he is ready to get back to school now, which is why I am looking for a school for him in europe, and he is determined to struggle while schooling too. He has assured me that he will do all it takes to be up and doing.

He says not He does! two different things girl. Its not about what he says but what he does. Does his actions speak determination?

What happened to Nigerian schools? Moreover he's 27years old without a previous degree or something to show since he left school, you really think the high commission/embassy won't take this into consideration?

I just feel you wasting your time on this dude! I also feel he's using you as a means to an end. When he gets what he wants (Leaves the country) that will be it for you.

Well its your life and your choice. But I just hope for your sake it turns out well and you don't end up regretting when its already too late.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Dyt(f): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
I wz once in ur shoes my dear,urs is beta mine wz 30 n still lived on me,i woke up 2 life o n 4got love,u dont call wat u feel love i bet u its pity
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by loving01: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
thonia, thanks alot

@ dyt, how did you end it? did you guys talk about it, or you just walked out? how did he take it?
I ask because whenever i tell him i am leaving him, he breaks down, and i mean literally too. Please how did you go about it?. because from all the advice here, everyone says i should leave, which i have tried doing in the past.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

He says not He does! two different things girl. Its not about what he says but what he does. Does his actions speak determination?

What happened to Nigerian schools? Moreover he's 27years old without a previous degree or something to show since he left school, you really think the high commission/embassy won't take this into consideration?

I just feel you wasting your time on this dude! I also feel he's using you as a means to an end. When he gets what he wants (Leaves the country) that will be it for you.

Well its your life and your choice. But I just hope for your sake it turns out well and you don't end up regretting when its already too late.

Please answer that if you are opportune d to,
A school drop out,

He wants to go abroad with WAEC or NECO or GCE,
Please well and hard, You are ruining your life staying longer with him
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2010
It wz nt easy 4 me bt i walked out,i had 2 face reality,i saw dat i wz livin in d dark where no light wld eva com,he kept makin promises,wantin 2 leave d country,i jst walked out without givin him a notice,thou i cried my eyes out bt it wz best 4 me cos i wz nt movin forward atall
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ds700(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
Advice, Try and cut off the communication link between both of you.

Any relationship that lacks COMMUNICATION is heading for the rock.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Tinksh(f): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
Poster, you can do anymore for him. You cant change him. You need to accept him the way he is or move on. Why are you checking out schools?? If its his dream then he should be doing it. Sounds like you do all for him and he is just sitting back enjoying your fruits. Are you looking for someone to mother or look after? If so stay but you really need to run girl. Save yourself cos he is never going to get any better and you should not be looking to change him. Thats not fair. He has to want it. Good luck. I hope you get a revalation soon.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
Poster

I hate to say this but tell him to go to

University of No future ambitions (NFA) check them out on www. university-of-No-future-amibitionz.com

since hez wanting to school abroad to escape the low life he lived here on Nija

If i may ask what are his parents doin abt him ( I bet the father must have disowned him)

if @ 27yrs he's still like this then what more is there to say,

I hope when he;s 55yrs he would start thinking straight but i wont blame him,You already said his brain

isnt working completely well~
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

Poster, you can do anymore for him. You cant change him. You need to accept him the way he is or move on. Why are you checking out schools?? If its his dream then he should be doing it. Sounds like you do all for him and he is just sitting back enjoying your fruits. Are you looking for someone to mother or look after? If so stay but you really need to run girl. Save yourself cos he is never going to get any better and you should not be looking to change him. Thats not fair. He has to want it. Good luck. I hope you get a revalation soon.

lol i was just thinking the same thing. I get annoyed when friends from home tell me they desperately need to school abroad then give me their course of choice and expect me to search for them while they sit and dangle their legs.

your bf is useless. I think loving01's problem is that she is still in the bf/gf phase. My dear wake up! When you get married neither yours or his parents will be handing you pocket money. Why shld a woman be fending for a man? Doesnt that man have a sense of shame?

Ok so if he goes to school in Europe how long will that take? What are his plans concerning you during that period? A basic bachelors deg anywhere takes 4 yrs . . . are you willing to wait till you're 30 before he makes up his mind? you'll be here all that time, he will find a girl to guarantee him visa and you'll be history.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by loving01: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
okay, let me be honest with you guys, this guy is kind of helpless. He admits that he doesnt know much. I have to help him look for schools, because he is not really good on the internet, and it has been difficult for him to find a school for himself.

He is not a womanizer at all, he doesnt smoke, he doesnt drink, these are some qualities in him that i really like. He is also a dedicated guy, and sometimes, i even go as far as telling him that he has to be a man and cater for my needs too, and when i say that, he goes out of his way to give me stuff, and i dont like this, because i know he has to get the money from his parents, and he does this to just show his love.

i know deep down inside that he is a good person.

Im sorry if it seems like i am not taking your advice nairaland, but truth is, I have been needing to talk to someone about this for a while now. I was just happy to find this forum. I have been needing to bare out my heart to someone, and i cant do it with my family, because i know they will instantly tell me to leave him.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2010
All u guys r sayin is nt gettin 2 er,she's nt even feelin a bit of it,dont u all get it,she loves him n dats all matters 2 er,y dont u let er b,she knows wats best 4 er
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ds700(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
Dyt:

All u guys r sayin is nt gettin 2 er,she's nt even feelin a bit of it,dont u all get it,she loves him n dats all matters 2 er,y dont u let er b,she knows wats best 4 er

well aja to ma sonu koni gbo feere ode.

loving01:

okay, let me be honest with you guys, this guy is kind of helpless. He admits that he doesnt know much. I have to help him look for schools, because he is not really good on the internet, and it has been difficult for him to find a school for himself.

Helpless at 27? Illiterate at 27? Cant find a school so would he also need you to attend it for him?  grin

loving01:

He is not a womanizer at all, he doesnt smoke, he doesnt drink, these are some qualities in him that i really like.

Nothing special . . . even 190 can claim this as well.

loving01:

He is also a dedicated guy, and sometimes, i even go as far as telling him that he has to be a man and cater for my needs too, and when i say that, he goes out of his way to give me stuff, and i dont like this, because i know he has to get the money from his parents, and he does this to just show his love.

dedicated to what?
He shows u "love" by going to borrow from mom and dad to give you what you want? You both are a joke.

loving01:

Of course. When you're both 45 and you see your mates with better qualities of life you will think again. It may be too late by then.

loving01:

Im sorry if it seems like i am not taking your advice nairaland, but truth is, I have been needing to talk to someone about this for a while now. I was just happy to find this forum. I have been needing to bare out my heart to someone, and i cant do it with my family, because i know they will instantly tell me to leave him.

they seem to know something you dont. i would listen to them. Love needs some form of comfort to grow as well.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
loving01:

[size=13pt]He is not a womanizer at all, he doesnt smoke, he doesnt drink[/size], these are some qualities in him that i really like. He is also a dedicated guy, and sometimes, i even go as far as telling him that he has to be a man and cater for my needs too, and when i say that, he goes out of his way to give me stuff, and i dont like this, because i know he has to get the money from his parents, and he does this to just show his love.

He doesn't do any of thoes and yet he's a cultist

Unless of course you are talking about OKADA BIKERZ SECRET CULT !! angry angry
angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2010

Nothing special . . . even 190 can claim this as well.

Seriously i dont know your issue with me! angry

But i dont smoke Not in dis life nor the next,

But i only drink (occasionally)

and i dont womanize!
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Purplediamond(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
@OP wats actually ur reason for puttin up this post to beg for advice? D way i see it, u dont need any advice! U've already settled in ur heart wat u want to do!
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Omolola1(f): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
@190, The womanizing aspect, re u talking about on or off NL
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Yorisb: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Purplediamond:

@OP wats actually your reason for puttin up this post to beg for advice? D way i see it, u dont need any advice! U've already settled in your heart wat u want to do!
I think NOT! She appear to be in dilemma much undecided

@OP

Albeit love conquers all however this isnt applicable in this case as He doesn't wanna get up his azz and do something meaningful with his life and you, perhaps unbeknownst you, are encouraging his lazy azz by constantly giving him money. Gosh! Wat Man will enjoy taking money from a woman while lazing about at home? shocked Some men sha! smh
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
Omolola1:

@190, The womanizing aspect, re u talking about on or off NL

Both on and off NL, angry angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by bayonle1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2010
@op,seriously i know how it is with you and i wud like u to consider this few points,the most fundamantal thing is love and fulfillment.that guy cannot be completely stupid and dat is why u keep going back to him.i also want you to consider the spiritual aspect of his life,dos type of issues might be metaphysical.u can make him wateva u desire if he is not being spiritually afflicted.finally,do not be hoodwinked into sending him abroad except u are doing a visa for 2.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Omolola1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2010
PLS Dont make me laugh! I trust u wiv my life off NL, but on NL? Spare me
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ladygaga(f): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
RUN BABY RUN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
ladygaga:

RUN BABY RUN!!!!!!!!!

Run to where,
Village!! angry angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by madlady(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2010
@loving01, is it possible for you to get him a private tutor, he/she could coach him up to a level so that he could resit his failed exam. 
Maybe you could coach him yourself. If he were able to pass this exam it might motivate him to kick start his life.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2010
madlady:

@loving01, is it possible for you to get him a private tutor, he/she could coach him up to a level so that he could resit his failed exam. 
Maybe you could coach him yourself. If he were able to pass this exam it might motivate him to kick start his life.

Madlady sorry those ones doesnt work in 9ja!!
Tutor ke Keke ni
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by madlady(f): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
That's not true, many of the private tutors in my part of London are Nigerian.

If you can prove me wrong I stand corrected. smiley
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ladygaga(f): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2010
Run to where,
Village!! Angry Angry

wat is making u angry now?? should she still be in that kind of relationship??

btw at least she could hook up wit ahardworking farmer
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by loving01: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
thanks for your responses, highly appreciated
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by loving01: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
madlady:

yes I did get him a private tutor before he took the exams. He was coached for about a month. But right now, I am just looking for an easier way to get him into a school with less stringent requirements.

bayonle1:

@op,seriously i know how it is with you and i wud like u to consider this few points,the most fundamantal thing is love and fulfillment.that guy cannot be completely silly and dat is why u keep going back to him.i also want you to consider the spiritual aspect of his life,dos type of issues might be metaphysical.u can make him wateva u desire if he is not being spiritually afflicted.finally,do not be hoodwinked into sending him abroad except u are doing a visa for 2.

Yes, I have considered all that, and yes, he is not completely silly, lol (he's got a lot of good attributes too). Visa for 2? no, its him I am concerned about for now, i have a good job at the moment, and not ready to just leave it. Besides, I can always visit him anyway.

Thank you so much for reasoning with me
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
loving01:

yes I did get him a private tutor before he took the exams. He was coached for about a month. But right now, I am just looking for an easier way to get him into a school with less stringent requirements.

Thank you so much for reasoning with me

Keep looking for a school
I already gave you one up there
maybe you should apply to university of Djibouti

they would readily accept him angry angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Creamish(f): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
@topic . . leave him n move on. . . . i feel hez using u as a sugar mummy . . undecided
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by calabaman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
@OP: good looks has an expiry date. Dont waste ur tym on this NFA, move forward b4 its too late. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Has All Wife Qualities Except: / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Where Is Yuzedo Please Bring Him Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.