Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,704 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Please I Beg For Your Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Beg For Your Advice (2693 Views)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Yorisb: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
Creamish:

@topic . . leave him n move on. . . . i feel hez using u as a sugar mummy . . undecided

undecided
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
loving01,
I can feel ur paind and at thesame time i can sense that u have already made up ur mind with this guy.
I dont read 190 posts on a good day but i took my time to read the ones he posted here and i could see alot of wise words only that he turned it to joke which u now refused to take seriuos.
Ur bf sounds like somebody i knw but lets leave that aside.
U said he is a university drop out cos of cultism and u think he doesnt know how to surf the internet to look for school online?
U think he wants to go to school both home or abroad?I doubt it.
What happens to JAMB and what does he want to go and in the US?Do u think they will give him visa with his age and nothing to show for it?
Even if he wants to go with student visa do u think he will be granted cos they will ask him what hes been doing all this while?
Why r u wasting ur money on this guy?I must be honest with u, he dooesnt deserve it.
Like 190 said, do u think he will get abroad with ur money and help and remember you?Forget it gf, once he is out of this country, ur rship with him is QED.
A guy at his age and he doesnt have plans for himself and the only thing he can think of is how to go abroad is irresponsible sorry to say.
Wake up at this ur age.For the fact that u ve bn in a 2 yr rship doesnt mean anything.
Dont tell him again that u r leaving him.The only reason he begs u when u tell him is becos of the money he is getting from you.Dont feel guilty about anything like this is the time he needs u so u have to support him.Once he gets what he needs from u, the time is up and he wont n eed u again.
I know many words may not change ur heart but u need to rethink
Like i said dont tell him u r leaving him.Just tell him u have invested ur money and u dont have much at hand.You are even the one spoiling him more by giving him money and being responsible for his future.
Pls wake up
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by ijcurt(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2010
i think loving01 already knows wat she wants, she aint seeking advice cos from her response she keeps defending d guy, seems she believes in him and needs someone to agree with her.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by tjskii(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Omolola1:

I like this firearm guy, he flirts wiv gurls and remind them he is happily married to tjiskii. Tjiski u re lucky o

yes darling,i am indeeed lucky,he always comes home to moi and that is the most important thing

@poster, everyone has given you realy good advice on this thread even 190, but the way i see it ure not willing to heed to them

so all ill say is live your life the way you deem fit,so that when u face the consequenses of your actions,ull ave no one to blame or praise  but urself
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Eray(f): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
@poster,i think ur bf is a parasite.he is clingin on2 u becos u cater 4his physical,financial&emotional needs.one he leaves d shores of dis country,u wont hear 4rm him again.besides u keep sayin he haz oda good qualities,bt do u expect him 2show u his bad qualities 2scare u away/give u am excuse 4leavin?if mr NFA aint got am ambition now,wen he's he eva gonna do so?@40? Its obvious dat u're a good person&u deserve beta certainly not worst.besides have u even asked GOD if mr NFA,is d right one 4u?have u taken d issue 2GOD to seek his face?ur soulmate/destined man should be d one caring abt u&providin 4u.d fact dat he waz once a cultist&haz dropped out of school all dis while witout any plan of goin back 2 skul (til ofcource wen u came along)shows he's nt responsible.u're jst a means 2an end.B WISE.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by AmenJoan(f): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
Poster, sorry that am being blunt but I think you are the cause of his problems. If you had left him a long time ago, he should have woken up and gotten a grasp on life. You are sheltering him and you are not being fair to him. Sometimes we hurt the ones we love in order to make them grow. Its something like a mother child relationship. When a mother spanks her child to make him learn.

In your own case, you have tried all u can, the next best thing is LEAVE HIM,
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
nikkykay:

loving01,
I can feel your paind and at thesame time i can sense that u have already made up your mind with this guy.
I dont read 190 posts on a good day but i took my time to read the ones he posted here and i could see alot of wise words only that he turned it to joke which u now refused to take seriuos.
your bf sounds like somebody i knw but lets leave that aside.
U said he is a university drop out cos of cultism and u think he doesnt know how to surf the internet to look for school online?
U think he wants to go to school both home or abroad?I doubt it.
What happens to JAMB and what does he want to go and in the US?Do u think they will give him visa with his age and nothing to show for it?
Even if he wants to go with student visa do u think he will be granted cos they will ask him what hes been doing all this while?
Why r u wasting your money on this guy?I must be honest with u, he dooesnt deserve it.
Like 190 said, do u think he will get abroad with your money and help and remember you?Forget it gf, once he is out of this country, your rship with him is QED.
A guy at his age and he doesnt have plans for himself and the only thing he can think of is how to go abroad is irresponsible sorry to say.
Wake up at this your age.For the fact that u ve bn in a 2 yr rship doesnt mean anything.
Dont tell him again that u r leaving him.The only reason he begs u when u tell him is becos of the money he is getting from you.Dont feel guilty about anything like this is the time he needs u so u have to support him.Once he gets what he needs from u, the time is up and he wont n eed u again.
I know many words may not change your heart but u need to rethink
Like i said dont tell him u r leaving him.Just tell him u have invested your money and u dont have much at hand.You are even the one spoiling him more by giving him money and being responsible for his future.
Pls wake up
angry angry angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by mojounited(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
I like this firearm guy, he flirts wiv gurls and remind them he is happily married to tjiskii. Tjiski u re lucky o

yes darling,i am indeeed lucky,he always comes home to moi and that is the most important thing

@tjskii,
Hmm! You're indeed lucky that he comes home to you - which allows him ample time to make someone who had same issue as OP to be very happy now shocked cheesy
Or, maybe I'm missing something . . ., are you actually the "someone who had a similar issue" that Firearm finally made to be "very happy now" tongue

ok. I am waiting. I once met someone who had a similar issue. and I can tell u she is very happy now

@Firearm,
Abeg tell us, who u do make im body begin dey sing yori yori?
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
smh @tjiskii angry
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by tjskii(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^u better shake the head sofry make im no fall off cheesy cheesy
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
tjskii:

grin grin you dey make me vex, Lets be friendz on facebook and you refused,

Okay be lola's friendz then on facebook! grin grin
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
mojounited:

@tjskii,
Hmm! You're indeed lucky that he comes home to you - which allows him ample time to make someone who had same issue as OP to be very happy now shocked cheesy
Or, maybe I'm missing something . . ., are you actually the "someone who had a similar issue" that Firearm finally made to be "very happy now" tongue

@Firearm,
Abeg tell us, who u do make im body begin dey sing yori yori?

She is the not one; though we (myself & my tj luv) are happily together and ONE

Sorry, I signed a confidentiality agreement with the lady

190:

grin grin you dey make me vex, Lets be friendz on facebook and you refused,

Okay be lola's friendz then on facebook! grin grin

190, u be correct Ode
U want to get to my tj thru Lola
u see your life?
Lola will be foolish if she adds my Tj to her FB lfriends list for u to pounce

tjskii:

Sweetie, no mind that mumu
I would even prefer his head to fall off grin grin
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by 190: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
190, u be correct Ode
U want to get to my tj thru Lola
u see your life?
Lola will be foolish if she adds my Tj to her FB lfriends list for u to pounce

So so so sad,

To see you talking like this cos I have alot of friendz

On facebook, and it wont be so bad having TJ around as well

I am happily married to my NL lola here and she knows this,i meant and would never mean no harm,
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by TewMuch: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
@OP
I have a feeling that you will stay until you get burned, which I see happening very soon.Your guy is a DREAMER and YOU need someone to cater to to make you feel wanted.You need someone that needs you and relies on you to make you feel special.Both of you have deep issues and are a match made for hunger, poverty, frustration and failure.Try asking this guy to be more realistic with his dream, and see how fast he will dump you.He must think you are the only way out for him, and in a way you have convinced yourself in that manner.You don't have a control over the embassy.80% chance he's gonna be denied.The lapse in his education and lack of funds.Can you show that you have $100k in your account to take care of him for 4 yrs?Besides he is this lazy where he has family and support, what will he do in a challenging and difficult country like America? It is not easy in America, you have to work for every penny.This guy cannot survive here.Try to advice him to get a part time job and go to school fulltime. Tell him if he completes his education in Nigeria and works, both of you would have saved enough money for his graduate degree.Chances are this is not what he wants to hear, and he might dump you after such discussion.This is not about love, its about setting yourself up for a productive life.You can only help a lazy man so much, at the end of the day he will disgrace you.He cannot change, and you can never change any1.
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by mengi: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
why come here for views if you are this[b] positive[/b] about your guy?
Re: Please I Beg For Your Advice by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
I suggest you listen to TLC's "no scrub" and do what the song tells ya.

or you may end up singing Whitney's "why does it hurt so bad?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . / Nike’s Bedroom Invasion (18+) / Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.