Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (89477 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by terestra: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.

Modified:
All of you deseased cows quoting me and insulting ur Ancestors.
May ur daughters,sisters nieces chase after men...
Only if u can say Amen.crazy fellow
I am a Man!, I decide the woman I want to be with..I select not to be selected.

All u girls planning to go n woo a boy...remember, one day when the going gets rough, he will tell u that u were d one who deceived him into marrying u, dat he never wanted u.
Allow a man to be a MAN....if he wants u he will do anything to get ur attention.
It's not our culture for women to woo men
It's an Abomination in Christianity.
I stand by my post, you cant live ur life n live mine.
Why we remain where we are is because everyone wants u to be like others...I am different.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Ok its well

Have heard

Angel Coker grin

Mimo!

grin grin U better go ahead and v fun. no mind my talk oo. I gat this. I gat your backside covered cool
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2019
MrCoker:

grin grin U better go ahead and v fun. no mind my talk oo. I gat this. I gat your backside covered cool

I know

Lol
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by frankkydee(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2019
BIXYBABE:
because everything that happens to their life is negative

Its just so bad that their negativity has beclouded every form of possibilities lipsrsealed
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dammyllare(m): 12:44am On Jul 14, 2019
NkayStory:

Please pardon me,just sick of these people.

You are really matured in your reply so your type certainly deserve a shot by a beautiful,intelligent and down-to-earth lady(that is if you dont have one already)

But other Nigerian males on this forum are just so horrible and hateful many females here cant even deal anymore...too much masculine depravity.

Reason why a good number of ladies have left Nairaland...I hardly surf this forum too.
Thanks for the nice word, I can do with one more good friend.
On the shot issue grin grin grin,I already have a woman in my life and I wouldn't exchange her for anything in the world.

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2019
shortgun:
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.

Modified:
Only if u can say Amen.

All u girls planning to go n woo a boy...remember, one day when the going gets rough, he will tell u that u were d one who deceived him into marrying u, dat he never wanted u.
Allow a man to be a MAN....if he wants u he will do anything to get ur attention.
Why we remain where we are is because everyone wants u to be like others...I am different.

Honestly I never knew this kind of stupidity exists outside the north.
Where in Christianity does it say only someone man should chase a woman?
Have you not heard how Ruth made a move on Boaz and later became an ancestor of Jesus himself?
Guy if u wanna express your opinion, do so without misquoting the Bible or exposing how shallow you are.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by etikaamos(m): 3:05am On Jul 14, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies/feminist would never do this because of their pride.

So, Shiloh becomes their natural habitat. undecided
Hehehehehe, can't Stop laughing, this one touch me, ada come and hear something
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by shortgun(m): 4:37am On Jul 14, 2019
MakyavelitheDon:

Honestly I never knew this kind of stupidity exists outside the north.
Where in Christianity does it say only someone man should chase a woman?
Have you not heard how Ruth made a move on Boaz and later became an ancestor of Jesus himself?
Guy if u wanna express your opinion, do so without misquoting the Bible or exposing how shallow you are.

Normally, I won't respond to this post.
Am only doing so for the sake of many who are been deceived by the story of Ruth in the Bible.
Maybe you were told and u believed that Ruth wooed Boaz....this is false. Read ur Bible.

Boaz was the one who made the first move on Ruth.
1.He took noticed of her.
2.He made enquiries about her.
3.He invited her for launch.
4.He gave her food.....she ate to her full n had left overs
5.He gave her gifts.
6.He gave her favours.

Ruth 2:14
At mealtime Boaz called to her, “Come over here, and help yourself to some food. You can dip your bread in the sour wine.” So she sat with his harvesters, and Boaz gave her some roasted grain to eat. She ate all she wanted and still had some left over.

.....they already have a relationship initiated by Boaz before her mother in law advised her to take the relationship to next the next level.
Note: Ruth was a widow

Stop peddling falsehoods..Ruth never made the 1st move on Boaz.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing.....meaning: (HE) must find, not SHE.

I still stand by my post.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by shortgun(m): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
Happy for them. Don't wait for happiness to come to you, go for it. Obviously the shortgun is not a christain. If he was he'd have read about Ruth, the lady who shot her shot at Boaz, and won his heart.
lol.. grin grin grin
Moniker: Theprecherson
Bible knowledge:0.00000000
Maybe u were thinking about the girl that will come and woo u during Sunday school teachings.
5.He gave her gifts.
6.He gave her favours.

At mealtime Boaz called to her, “Come over here, and help yourself to some food. You can dip your bread in the sour wine.” So she sat with his harvesters, and Boaz gave her some roasted grain to eat. She ate all she wanted and still had some left over.

.....they already have a relationship initiated by Boaz before her mother in law advised her to take the relationship to next the next level.

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2019
cry
victorian:

I know

Lol
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
MrCoker:
cry

cheesy Why the tears?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
victorian:

cheesy Why the tears?

Tears of joy cry I'm happy for you
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
MrCoker:

Tears of joy cry I'm happy for you

Hahahahahahah,my dear we are not going on a date

Our locations are very far apart .

Im in lagos , hes in another state .

I dont travel for dates

All my dates are in lagos.

Someonelse asked me out earlier today ,hes in lagos. Which is perfect for me .

The roads are free and im down with enjoying myself this evening . cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahah,my dear we are not going on a date

Our locations are very far apart .

Im in lagos , hes in another state .

I dont travel for dates

All my dates are in lagos.

Someonelse asked me out earlier today ,hes in lagos. Which is perfect for me .

The roads are free and im down with enjoying myself this evening
. cheesy

Ahhhh cry cry Again. I no trust any Nairalander ooo

Don't allow anybody to buy Benz ooo
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
MrCoker:

Ahhhh cry cry Again. I no trust any Nairalander ooo

Don't allow anybody to buy Benz ooo

Lol, im safe!

Nothing will happen.. Especailly in broad day light . Have to go.

Uber is waiting

Bye
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ade2291(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2019
shortgun:

Modified:
Only if u can say Amen.

Even as I see to your reasons why you debunked the idea of ladies expressing their feelings to men, I still don't know how abomination in Christianity came into the context. Is it a sin for a woman to express her likeness for a man?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ledaman: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
shortgun:

Modified:
Only if u can say Amen.

Pls can you quote where is written in Bible that it is an abomination for a lady to woo a guy?

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by SIRTee15: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2019
shortgun:

lol.. grin grin grin
Moniker: Theprecherson
Bible knowledge:0.00000000
Maybe u were thinking about the girl that will come and woo u during Sunday school teachings.
5.He gave her gifts.
6.He gave her favours.

U just clutching at straws....
Neither your stance nor your post is backed by factual evidence....
Boaz was a wealthy man who noticed a woman picking left over on his field....
That was a common practice for poor women and widows in those days....Ruth 2:8-9.
Boaz was just being generous and kind....
He had even forgotten about Ruth after their initial encounter...Ruth 3: 8-9.
There was no issue of marriage or relationship...
The story changed when Ruth slept at his feet and shared same cloak with him....
Boaz even had to seek opinion of elders before he could accept Ruth's proposal....
There nothing wrong if a woman expresses love to a man she desires or even makes the first move...
Maturity and understanding is all that matters...

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by shortgun(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
SIRTee15:

U just clutching at straws....
Neither your stance nor your post is backed by factual evidence....
Boaz was a wealthy man who noticed a woman picking left over on his field....
That was a common practice for poor women and widows in those days....Ruth 2:8-9.
Boaz was just being generous and kind....
He had even forgotten about Ruth after their initial encounter...Ruth 3: 8-9.
There was no issue of marriage or relationship...
The story changed when Ruth slept at his feet and shared same cloak with him....
Boaz even had to seek opinion of elders before he could accept Ruth's proposal....
There nothing wrong if a woman expresses love to a man she desires or even makes the first move...
Maturity and understanding is all that matters...
What do u understand by a date?
Who initiated the 1st meeting/date? Was it Boaz or Ruth?
It doesn't matter much what happens after the 1st meeting/date
between a man n a lady.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
shortgun:

Normally, I won't respond to this post.
Am only doing so for the sake of many who are been deceived by the story of Ruth in the Bible.
Maybe you were told and u believed that Ruth wooed Boaz....this is false. Read ur Bible.

5.He gave her gifts.
6.He gave her favours.

I gbadun ur response. And retract my comment about the stupidity.
But with all this brain why must u stand by that comment that it is man that must chase woman?
Change is happening we have given them permission to chase us now.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by catalan15(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
AfricaGotTalent:
For those Nigerian ladies waiting for a guy to always shot the first shot should learn from this.

#AfricansGotTalent

https://free.facebook.com/hustlingtools/
This is not new...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.