Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (89482 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dammyllare(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
wink wink wink
victorian:

Lol, noted.

thanks.

You are welcome
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
dammyllare:

I am not saying sex is a paramount need. What I mean by helping yourself is to be of good conduct, put in your own effort to make it work, be respectful and all..
LOBATAN

Oh OK, I thought u meant sex. I'm doing things right in my relationship and it's working.

I never said my relationship is not working o

I simply admired a couple on this thread and everyone has turned it, into somethingelse.

U guys should chill abeg!
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by franchasng: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
4ckTOT0:
a girl that got single 5months and started shooting various guys dms is not worth the hassle. dont ever convert an olosho to a house wife
lol, guys una wahala too much, how else can the ladies please una, ladies are in trouble cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dammyllare(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Oh OK, I thought u meant sex. I'm doing things right in my relationship and it's working.

I never said my relationship is not working o

I simply admired a couple on this thread and everyone has turned it, into somethingelse.

U guys should chill abeg!
cheesy wink wink You and I are not fighting ooo.
I admired all you said and only chipped in my little advice when you pray God help you settle with the right guy.
All the same, have a lovely day
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MYHUBBY: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
kiss

Mine gave the green light, as I no sabi see road then na full red light she show

never knew I'll marry out of Yoruba land, she's just an Angel in human form

love you mama
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
biggestmanhood:
I will forward it to your boyfriend,with evidence on how you always cheat on him

biggestmanhood:
I will forward it to your boyfriend,with evidence on how you always cheat on him

cheesy Ahahahahaha, so because I flirt online here, I'm now cheating on him?

Sighs, when will Nigerians learn to mind their business for once in their lives.

Anyways Mr radio without battery, first you don't know my man. Nobody here knows him, that's one.

Then two! We trust ourselves alot. He knows what I can do and what I can't do, cause he simply adores me and he knows my true character. tongue

So if I'm cheating on him? He will know ! He has a discerning spirit.

Carry your kolomental off my mentions!
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahaha, not only uncle, nah ankle!
Me? will call you uncle? Heavens forbid!
Ode!
Village goat!
Jide ko, kafan ni!

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
dammyllare:

cheesy wink wink You and I are not fighting ooo.
I admired all you said and only chipped in my little advice when you pray God help you settle with the right guy.
All the same, have a lovely day

Oh ok

Amen, thanks God is helping me o! . And definitely by God's grace I will settle with the right guy. Although he said, he has prayed about me and the spirit of God says I'm his wife and we have a future together, that's why he woo me . I was like Wow! OK? Then with time, I became fond of him smiley

Although Im praying about it too for directions but one thing I know is that, he's very caring , generous and attentive smiley

Anyways, Let God's will be done, that's all I believe in.

So you too, have a great day. smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

cheesy Ahahahahaha, so because I flirt online here, I'm now cheating on him?

Sighs, when will Nigerians learn to mind their business for once in their lives.

Anyways Mr radio without battery, first you don't know my man. Nobody here knows him, that's one.

Then two! We trust ourselves alot. He knows what I can do and what I can't do, cause he simply adores me and he knows my true character. tongue

So if I'm cheating on him? He will know ! He has a discerning spirit.

Carry your kolomental off my mentions!
u will receive the shock of your life from him any moment from now
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ADMAF(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Those guys that behave like alpha males and God's gift to women, on your own o grin
We can't help ourselves cos we're God's gift to women cool
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
biggestmanhood:
u will receive the shock of your life from him any moment from now

Please be my guest!

I'm scared!! cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
ADMAF:

We can't help ourselves cos we're God's gift to women cool

Na so for your mind!
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Please be my guest!
I'm scared!! cheesy
OK we shall see
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
biggestmanhood:
OK we shall see

cool
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ADMAF(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Na so for your mind!
You need to take a few lessons on the use of punctuations.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by sapientia(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies/feminist would never do this because of their pride.

So, Shiloh becomes their natural habitat. undecided

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin meanwwhile our evening confused vangua rd;guardian ,nations newspapers will be forming feminist till them turn midnight newspapers
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by expert234: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.

Modified:
All of you deseased cows quoting me and insulting ur Ancestors.
May ur daughters,sisters nieces chase after men...
Only if u can say Amen.
I am a Man!, I decide the woman I want to be with..I select not to be selected.

All u girls planning to go n woo a boy...remember, one day when the going gets rough, he will tell u that u were d one who deceived him into marrying u, dat he never wanted u.
Allow a man to be a MAN....if he wants u he will do anything to get ur attention.
It's not our culture for women to woo men
It's an Abomination in Christianity.
I stand by my post, you cant live ur life n live mine.
Why we remain where we are is because everyone wants u to be like others...I am different.

Because that is your standard does not make it a universal standard.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hantonia:
some would rather die on silence cos dey can bear rejection

brother, how far? How is family?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by MrCoker: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
macho44:
The TASTE of the PUDDING is in the eating, and ya don't JUDGE a book by it's COVER. Personally, i like WOMEN like the lady in question. She's a go getter. I ask a woman out, once, twice and she still acting like an object lost in ANTIQUITY, that's a major turn off. Great things start from small beginning, just like ya know "Falling In LOVE is akin to Learning How To FLY".

Your own is even twice, if I woo you once, and you form, I bail immediately.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by lascopes(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.

Modified:
All of you deseased cows quoting me and insulting ur Ancestors.
May ur daughters,sisters nieces chase after men...
Only if u can say Amen.

Receive sense
I am a Man!, I decide the woman I want to be with..I select not to be selected.

All u girls planning to go n woo a boy...remember, one day when the going gets rough, he will tell u that u were d one who deceived him into marrying u, dat he never wanted u.
Allow a man to be a MAN....if he wants u he will do anything to get ur attention.
It's not our culture for women to woo men
It's an Abomination in Christianity.
I stand by my post, you cant live ur life n live mine.
Why we remain where we are is because everyone wants u to be like others...I am different.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Akorede02(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That beard is disgusting, I do not like guys with beards undecided

Na so but you dey chase the one wry get money join. Rotten Shakara
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Akorede02(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
macho44:
Well said�, oya "I LIKE YOU", abeg LIKE me back�
grin
macho44:
Well said�, oya "I LIKE YOU", abeg LIKE me back�

Werey
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ThePreachersSon: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Happy for them. Don't wait for happiness to come to you, go for it. Obviously the shortgun is not a christain. If he was he'd have read about Ruth, the lady who shot her shot at Boaz, and won his heart.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by GenFunction: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF 'I love u,oya talk ur own
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by goduzu: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
If u Re a man n no girl hv ever walked up to ask for ur number then trully u r ugly.. To me doesn't matter who shoots first... Just shoot let love lead
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by emilas1979(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

I agree
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hantonia:
yea sure if am not interested I tell point blank nothing 2 hide

So don't u think about how they feel about d rejection?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by tivta(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

She's bold because he looks humble with a friendly face

So it's easy to approach such type of guys.

Those guys that behave like alpha males and God's gift to women, on your own o grin

You mean that so called shot gun that feels a man must do the wooing abi?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dammyagboola(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hantonia:
you can't blame ladies who can't express their feelings they tink wat if I get turned down
well you are right. But no matter what the outcome would be if you want and you read between the lines. Is better to give it a trial.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
ADMAF:

You need to take a few lessons on the use of punctuations.

No vex, English is not my language.

Na pidgin and urhobo language I know.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Prettychichi21(f): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

I dye here grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.