Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (89485 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by pansophist(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Okay....grin

Pansophist I think you are so cute . kiss

Why you de carry our romance come online na? tongue
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
humble guys still dey naija oh
no forget or doubt it.
madam Victoria...

Humble cute guys o

Anyways the few pms I have received , And chats Ive had with guys here today , I can sense humility in their chats. Some are pretty handsome, smiles, with good career. Nice one!

Lemme not call names but so far so good, let's see how everything plays out. I can only be with one guy cos of my faith.

So I concur there are still humble guys in existence.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
pansophist:

Why you de carry our romance come online na? tongue
I be think say make I shoot my shot here ni. I no wan go Shiloh cry

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by flowx(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

Humble cute guys o

Anyways the few pms I have received , And chats Ive had with guys here today , I can sense humility in their chats. Some are pretty handsome, smiles, with good career. Nice one!

Lemme not call names but so far so good, let's see how everything plays out. I can only be with one guy cos of my faith.

Definitely!
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies/feminist would never do this because of their pride.

So, Shiloh becomes their natural habitat. undecided
still has to shoot her shot in shiloh cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:
Awwww he's so cute and looks humble. kiss

She's lucky smiley
humble guys still dey naija oh no forget or doubt it madam Victoria..
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

Humble cute guys o

Thank God You concur Cos I think you won't So Just be Prayerful you find your man...
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
flowx:
Definitely!

grin

Na so!
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Hantonia(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Eggovic:

How about ladies that turn guys down on a regular. For instance I appreciated your beauty and wanted to shoot a mail but the response was so calm so I had to bounce
experience would had made some turndown guys at d end dey could find out d guy had a bad motive
If guys and ladies could be true and sincere with each oda everything will go well

3 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by carter009(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
OK dear.
Michelle55:
seems you are all out today for me smiley first it was my dp and now this..
Anyways, she didn't anything wrong by shooting her shot but this is not applicable to every guy out there. That it worked for her didn't necessarily mean that it would become a norm for others. A good example of that is the guy I mentioned( saw his post right?) some men loves the chase, all you need as a lady is either accept it or politely decline. Don't take away their rights to feel in control of the situation, if you like him flash him green light to up his game.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Eggovic: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Hantonia:
experience would had made some turndown guys at d end dey could find out d guy had a bad motive
If guys and ladies could be true and sincere with each oda everything will go well
If you never try you'll never know
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Hantonia(f): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Eggovic:

If you never try you'll never know
true thou

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ChristineC: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.
Chronicles of a boy.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

lolz
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by etrange: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

If not that this one ended in marriage now, you'd still be the one to call her Olosho looking for whose destiny to destroy undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ecclize: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
wow very straight forward ....
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by etrange: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.
Talking about this age, you should really go back to the '70s cause that's where your ideology fits in.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dermmy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
The guy looks like Alshabab member. grin

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by SeunStats(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

u bad oo
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by princfred(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

I know one does not judge a book by it's cover but its easy approaching a friendly face guy and shoot shots than to talk to a guy looking all tough and all boned up.

And when Guys say ladies form? I was like really?
I don't understand the forming?
For me personally I don't form. If I like you? I will tell u there and then but that doesnt mean it's straight to sex. Nope it's not.
It simply means, I'm open in understanding the character of the guy if it blends with mine.

Anyways I don't have time to form, that's just me.

If I'm not feeling you? I say it diplomatically, and if I like you? U will know. Simple.
Very good.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
The guys who these things happen to are those already versed in the ways of female approaches.
If a female tries their confused approach-style on the average man he’ll never decode it, leading to the woman feeling rejected and the continuous cycle of her locking up as a result.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sorry for her
She f up
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by princfred(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
etrange:

Talking about this age, you should really go back to the '70s cause that's where your ideology fits in.
Lol
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by princfred(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
meobizy:
The guys who these things happen to are those already versed in the ways of female approaches.
If a female tries their confused approach-style on the average man he’ll never decode it, leading to the woman feeling rejected and the continuous cycle of her locking up as a result.
No be lie.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Lordjb: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Looks good
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Wigetsolar: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Some idiots will say that she was cheap by shooting her shot first.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
ogashman:
Good for the both of them

See my siggy to patronise my hustle
how much is Dubai? It is very urgent bro
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by fergie001: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
LaMujer:

I and my guys were arguing this same thing few days back. They were saying that guys appreciate ladies who play "hard to get." And I hurriedly begged to differ.

I like you.
You like me too.
I ask you out, but you want to play hard to get? For whom exactly? It's not that you don't like me o, you like me, and are probably dying to have me, but would play hard to get.

Lol, only Lord knows how many girls I've lost to "hard to get"

I never ask you out, unless I know for certainty you feel what I feel also, no one likes rejection, but the moment I ask you, and you say no, or what not. E don finish be that. Those wen dey say, "lemme think about it", I never talk about it anymore, until they actually bring the topic up.

There are too many things to accomplish in life than to be chasing a girl for months, some, years even. Ladies plenty everywhere

You have sense.....
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Xtabellah(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

Okay, you are very handsome...
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Aiyk2333: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
AfricaGotTalent:
For those Nigerian ladies waiting for a guy to always shot the first shot should learn from this.

#AfricansGotTalent

https://free.facebook.com/hustlingtools/
this one don graduate from bear bear, to bia bia bia..
forest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.