Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111461 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by TeeFriz: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2019
For me, got to know through an infection. She infected me with chlamydia and still denied it, only for her to open up that she had sex with her one time school crush. Till date, this lady is still very defensive about the whole scenario saying I must had cheated on her too but she doesn't even have a proof or a pointer to a likely event. But God knows she was the only person I was bleeping then.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Acedave1(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2019
condemn:

You are disgusting for writing like a junkie
sorry bro am a learner

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by CharlesJok3r: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Enter a polyamorous relationship and you won't need to worry about anybody cheating, having sex with your partner/partners...

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Acedave1:
i dated dis gal in 2014 nd dat day she came to my aos afta we've Bleep each oda, i tld to go nd take a showa den i chk her phon, she jus met dat guy on fb it was d guy dat bot d android phon she brot to my aos n lied it was her elda bro, den i scrol down to d mssg d guy was tnkin her 4 d sex dat its been 3yrs he had had sex last nd he cudnt blv her puna is stil tait nd next time dey wil go extra mile nd me takin it easy on her. make i no lie i failed my post utme the next day score 49%, my virgin gal is anoda man sex machine. me broda wey mumu
hahahahahah aha I dey laugh I swear like mumu...

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
let's meet... I'm not concerned or bothered about relationship either.. Life's one you know

My comment didn't state that I'm looking for hookups so dey ur lane... somebody cannot say her mind in peace

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Realhommie(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2019
She came visiting 1 time during her service year, she served at Atatakumosa or something in Osun state. She fell asleep on me as we lay on bed, i was playing game using one of her phones. A text came in and mistakenly i opened it as it, a message from MTN.

But i saw other messages especially one from an unknown number, clicked and saw that she had left her service base in Osun to visit a guy she had just met in Lag. It was on Vals day and she told me she was home all day and bored except for when she went to charge at a medical center closeby. She spent 4 good days with this dude.

Long story short, she cried and begged and promised and i forgave her coz i really loved her. But she repeated same 2 other times with different guys before i was able to summon courage to move on. It was tough for me, we were together 5 years. Ever since then it's been difficult to trust a lady.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2019
I hardly take these gals seriously so technically u can’t cheat on me bt the few I did probably just 1 or 2 I don’t think cheated except 1 bt it wasn’t exactly cheating. I don’t take stupid ones seriously and I smell the stupidity from miles away.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by goalgetter01: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
I always hack the facebook account of any girl am dating after certain period to know how far..... las las.... na dere I dey find out everything.....
I broke up..... the cycle continues.....

the past 3 girls.... I caught them cheating right there.....

las las this girls ain't worth it

bro pls can you help a brother on how to do that? I would really appreciate

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:

I'm cumming grin grin grin
Coming not cumming(orgasms)
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ImaIma1(f): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Ladies are selfish and coward daz why they hardly share their stories. Even on a faceless platform like this this they still had to back out.

Ok. Then men are selfless and courageous. I see.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ImaIma1(f): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Kiezodumah:

Sure.its expected cos ladies cheat the most. Thus una contribution would be very minimal while una sit and read the terrible tinz being done to guys.

If that conclusion makes you sleep well at night...
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
she won't know....... I will turn off the chat when I am logg in.....

I can access any fb account I wish to.... and the owner won't know.... except I decide to change the person password and have total control of it
Dude, stop lying. Can you hack a Facebook account with 2FA turned on?

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Spectre007:
Mr and Mrs Smith.
You watch American Dad

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Damfostopper(m): 1:40am On Jul 14, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Dude, stop lying. Can you hack a Facebook account with 2FA turned on?
gat nothing to prove to you

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by dober(m): 1:40am On Jul 14, 2019
Got her a new phone and within a week,she locked it with a password. I see her chat and delete sometimes and this raised my suspicion and I had to hack into her whatsap and behold... I was only a side guy... The rest was history.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
gat nothing to prove to you
Not asking you to prove anything to me but stop lying unnecessarily, it doesn't make you any lesser!

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by owila4luv(m): 1:53am On Jul 14, 2019
martyns303:
Guy called and she couldn't talk properly, she was saying "hmm" "OK" "yes" "ok". snatched the phone from her and put it on speaker, the guy wasn't happy with her about something, he was yelling at her through the phone "is this how u used to talk to me"? "hello, hello!!!!!" I ended the call, she kneeled down and started begging.

Called the guy later with my phone, talked to him as man and he opened up and gave me the whole rundown. I died 1001 times within 5mins.

Oh! did I mention we had been dating for 6yrs?
how can you date a girl for six years without a proposal or even been married to her and expect her to be a saint?

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 1:55am On Jul 14, 2019
4ckTOT0:
this hoe will you shut up, i swaer if i knew you in person i for pay boys to rape you

With your post, it is pretty clear why you can't know me in person.

1. Water and oil doesn't mix.

2. Even with a gazillion permutation and combination, I can NEVER have something as low as you in my circle. NEVER.

If you have so much money to spend, go back in time and pay your mother to abort you.

35 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Damfostopper(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Not asking you to prove anything to me but stop lying unnecessarily, it doesn't make you any lesser!
suit urself..... I can access any fb account I want.......

and it's not ur business........

Deal with it.......

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by AnthonyAk(m): 2:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Godddd...How would a guy cheat on you...why Guys dey fuc*kk up like dis....if I get you...I will worship the ground you step on..see as person pikin fyn...

Omo u like nice thing, shoot ur shot bro

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by HolyTitus(m): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2019
bodilong:
mine was funny too.. during my nysc days my girl came to visit n we enjoy ourself well, not knowing she as another thing in mind.. She got home meet up wit d other guy she start enjoying her self.. I dey form super man say I trust my girl.. got home few month later n she came to say hi to me, she spend d night I remember d day she came as we dey talk, she was on chat wit d other guy telling him I love u.. devil wey go catch her, d next day I wanted to sub for r n d network was acting up, she was busy cooking dat wen i saw a sms message wen d guy dey warn my girl not to stay long over my side.. I ran to shower first.. i open r WAPP, i nearly run mad.. girls can be funny sha.
you ran inside shower... lwkm, you're so funny man... That part you said the dude warned her not to stay long at your side really got me; only God and His Angels know what they had discussed about you

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:46am On Jul 14, 2019
netmillionaires:

Oga no kill me with laff o abeg... No be lie u talk shall.

But truth is that I have not cheated on a lady before and God can bear me withness. The thing is that I believe in one girl at a time. I have got the opportunity to but if you aren't my babe, I will feel disgusted looking at your unclothedness let alone sleep with you. Maybe it is just the way I am wired.

No be say I be saint though o. I just don't cheat...
It's good to know that guys like you still exists and believe in One girl at a time!! wink

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Slurity(m): 2:55am On Jul 14, 2019
Fidelismaria:
What broke my heart was the day Nigerians voted bubuhari the Fulani bastard into power

I was shattered that day , couldn't eat, couldn't sleep

I was actually just recovering from 4years of hardcore rape from this same bubuhari Fulani bastard

My heart is broken
Unfortunately, you still have 4 more years to go

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by davillian(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2019
EngrMarve:

bros shut up abeg... You don't know what is happening
Lmao.
You are a learner when it comes to relationship and women.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
grin ;Dpwease oo hurry up and cum oo
kiss kiss kiss

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Tweak2k: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Adonko:
Ok let me pour out mine on three fronts.
Firstly ,when I was at the university, I was dating one babe from microbiology dept who was a year lower than me in school levels, I also had a strong pal who was also in her Dept but same level with me. It all happened that I travelled home for 3 days and . I came I never told babe but visited my pal who called me to come around and narrated everything playing between his cousin and bae ( who is a member of Aye and and from a different school), he was quite tall, he told me that my bae is even coming that evening and they will be going to the nite club together ...aaaah I almost died lol, I decided to catch her red handed cos his cousin went somewhere far, I quickly took his timberland boots and kept it outside and took his Aye overall and wore it( I am tall too) and deemed/switched the light to club light and lie down on the bed while my guy was sitting on the reading table.

Bae came as expected around 8pm, greeted my friend and ran to the bed straight telling the guy (which was me ) if he forgot they are going somewhere while rubbing his chest ( what pains me most is that is my bae that was doing the tripping), when I switched on the light cos I was holding the switched, she shouted as if she saw a ghost and quickly open her bra and put her breast in my mouth ( knowing fully well I liked her boobs so much) ... I just jeje remove her breast stood up uttered nothing and left.

I WILL CONTINUE THE SECOND SOON.

lol come finish the Tori o

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Tweak2k: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Wizywiz:
Well it hurts to be cheated on.

Mine happened some years back i was dating a girl whom i love so much.and was planning to settle down with her!!!..after she got admision to uni...the babe changed so much...i do visit her in school most times. One faithful day i went. And saw some signs of cheating on her part...but because i was blinded with love abi na lust. I overlooked it because i trusted her...not until a neighbour of hers whom i was nice to as i do tip him sometimes..revealed some secrets about her..i had to visit her without telling her i was coming around. Lo and behold i caught her and a guy making out...mehn i nearly die dat dat.. I was down for almost a month...she begged and even her mum begged..i forgave her but noticed she wasnt willing to change..i had to dump her sorry ass...and that made d good guy turn bad...started taking revenge on other female folks ...no more commitment..make any lady who comes around to be so much in love then gets dumped..no love...d word love was erased out of my heart...anyway...thats in d past..as am married and settled now..the babe still called me as am married and started talking trash. That she is mearnt for me that i cant love any except her..dat she has changed i should leave my wife for her...imagine..the b***h. I had to warn her and block her off..even called her mum to warn her to desist from calling or contacting me...

Some women make some men go wild and bad

lol am sure she's not yet married
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Lionpikin(m): 4:12am On Jul 14, 2019
(
pocohantas:
Lol. I like threads like this,

Gives everyone the opportunity to play the victim.

Everyone would suddenly turn the one that was cheated on.

Create another on "How were you caught cheating?" Nobody go gree comment.

I wonder who are the cheats. grin
Am I the only one that thinks you make a whole lot of sense most of the time? I don't know why 'those guys' keep bashing you

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by donaldking10: 5:22am On Jul 14, 2019
davillian:

Only kids do that.
For the fact you got hurt by a lady doesn't stop you from loving another woman.
It only takes time but you will meet someone who will give back all the love you've given without getting back in return.

Only to end'up getting hurt again?
Happened to me twice already.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:45am On Jul 14, 2019
well. She wasn't really my girlfriend like that, but something was cooking between us. My mom introduced me to her because she thought she was a good girl.

Everything changed when she went to The north for her NYSC, she stopped picking her calls, even when she picked, the conversation was boring. I had to suggest that she's cheating already. No doubt about that.
Later I saw her facebook photos of her taking selfie with one particular guy like that. The selfie ehn is well, and not just a random selfie, the way dem hug ehn. no be here.
I had to leave her and focus on my life.

We didn't even say goodbye.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by remi1444: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Heineken:
this thing happened to me during my nsyc. She cheated on me... Bro I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't smile, I couldn't bath because to me it was useless bathing. It was crazy. Saw her picture with another guy naked atop bed. She say naso dem dey do for their own corpers lodge. Some girls are actually bad news...
Please is this custom still practiced in their lodge??

The girl sabi lie sha grin grin grin grin

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Pearl05(f): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2019
nuelsam:
u for bite the breast jor

Wicked sombreri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63