Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111574 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
grin
AstroG:

Sometimes it's fun if your emotionally attached to the victim to be tho cool cool
grin
AstroG:

Sometimes it's fun if your emotionally attached to the victim to be tho cool cool
will d fun be dere if u goin thru the explosive sex chat she just had with her bestie or ex? u will jus be going thru sifia pains.anyway sha if u emotionally strong u free to browse thru her whatsap chats
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Lankaline(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2019
MenGoingThereWay:
No matter how this ladies call men dogs it still doesn't change the fact that ladies cheat more than men.

My own experience is that most of the girls I have nice time with all have boyfriends or someone they are serious with. It's so bad that they tell me about their relationship issues and I get to advise them after we have had rounds of Sex. Some even have 3 guys they claim to be serious with, some even tell me about pastors and married men who toast them or who they had unplanned Sex with and how there bf is suspecting them.

These girls keep making it difficult for me to trust ladies with their cheating and selfish ways. They don't feel a single remorse when in the act till they are caught. One was riding me and a call from her boyfriend came in and she immediately put her hands on my neck, giving me the eye sign to stop my thrusting. These babe spoke to her boyfriend as if she wasn't doing anything and even told him she loves him and after the call she aggressively rode me while she had this evil grin. I had a lot of thoughts run through my head at that moment.

The second instance, I was with this babe and her phone rang and I helped her reach for it and the call ID read " MY love" . I handed the phone to her and she just threw it on the bed saying " abeg abeg I don't have time to be answering jamb question". You can imagine.

Another one asked me in her words "how can I say I have boy friend and it feels like am single" and I was like then let him go and in her words " he is a nice guy, he understands me and will make a good husband ". These girls can be selfish and mean.

You may think it's about money, care and time but most times its not because many have serious bf who do their best to give them all these and you wonder what these girls want. I used to make out with one whose bf was super rich and cartered for her but do you know this girl opened mouth to tell me about two other men and that she will be touring with one of the men while she tells her bf she has gone to visit her sick mum.

Aside students even the working class aren't left out...That's a talk for another day.

Men take my advice and you will be happy you did

- Men don't need love we need respect. Oncertainly a girl don't respect you dump her sorry

- Always have it in mind that no girl owes you anything till you pay her bride price

- Make yourself less available for these girls. These has worked for me well. Itso good you give these girls an impression that you are busy, focused and they come second. Do this and watch how they will always want to be around you and jump to come meet you each time you call.

- Give these girls space don't choke them

- When it comes to the bed be dominant let them see you using them to satisfy your sexual cravings. Don't pity them ooh..spank ass, pull hair etc. That does a lot to their psych. Topic for another day

- Never taking a cheating girl back. I once advised my cousin the young man refused and 2 years down the line his girlfriend who he introduced to the family got pregnant for yahoo boy ���.

Many are still screwing me, they are unrepentant whilst they confess love to their bf.

- Mengoingthereway

I don't know you bro,but i must admit,this your summary is so top notched 100%,,,all you said is true mehn,,,a man shouldn't keep a man who don't respect him,i dated this girl,she like hot oil,always angry at the slightest provacation,she is the only girl that evwr insulted me,called me fool,mumu,and these things happen after she tell me oneday say she no want oo,,meenwhile prior to that,she cheated on me,i found out,i never asked her instead i showed her more love and care so she could confess,she was a virgin and it happens to be one student for im skul don open am few days after resumption,so few days later she confessed,asked me to take her back,i did o,me way nevee Bleep am yet?,why wont i?,i felt my love for her died,and that i will use her for fvcks only,,she was happy i forgave her,we moved on but mehn,the kind "disrespect" that followed it eh,,she was the one that later said she don't want again,,,that lets be friends,and that I'm a good guy,i tried being friend hoping i can still be doing the do,but mehn,she lock up completely, its been 20days now,,,.So it's fair to say the points you highlighted are so true,

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Americanboy35: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2019
ON FACEBOOK
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Exactely
nuelyoyo:
Lol, then when you decide to settle down with someone else, the girl that cheated on you will start calling you out and cursing, saying she gave you six years of her life and you dumped her. She will spin the story of your break up in a way that will make you look like the devil, she will not tell people that you guys broke up coz she was caught cheating.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by binary007: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2019
lemme park here
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by binary007: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2019
binary007:
I will try to keep this short and concise.
Babe: I want to come visit you For the weekend.

Me: It's OK. We will go out and finally spend quality time together. (Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla)

Me: we will be together for 3days, Are you sure you are "Ready"?

Babe: Don't worry Sweetheart,I Gave my virginity out to a guy in my lodge just last month. We are OK.

Me: (In high pitched voice) You and who is OK? Why on earth did you do such?

Babe: Because I don't want you to have any resistance when I come over.

I have never been so dumbfounded my entire life like I was that day.

My brain was calculating if I was the side-guy OR the lodge guy OR several other guys.

PS : Only fear of death should surpass your fear of women.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by MrHighSea: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Joislim:
Mine happened last year, the first guy I ever loved and had sex with. I'm in my mid twenties.

There's this particular girl that was always calling him, he said she's a friend and stays in another town.

He stopped answering her calls in my presence and always shouts at her whenever he answers.

One day, while with him she kept calling but he didn't answer , when he left to do something, I picked up the phone and called the girl. She told me she's his girlfriend and stays in the same town with us.

I broke up with him, he kept begging and crying, I forgave him. But It continued though more discreetly.
Na FBI I be sha, finally broke up. I'm scared of being infected with HIV and I told him.
He saw me on Friday and was still begging for a reconciliation, for me I'm just giving myself time to start a new relationship

Thumbs up.
Medical check up pls.
I'm a single guy.
Many men (even married ones) av ruin our friendship cos dy want to use my crib as brothel.

Men shit alot. I know the urge can be daunting. I believe real dudes can handle it.

Good one lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by MrHighSea: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Go to the person's file manager, then go to WhatsApp, go to databases and find the chat backup of the day you want to explore. It's in .crypt12 format
Copy and send the database to your phone via Bluetooth. Don't forget to clear Bluetooth activity after sending. Then download WhatsApp Business, paste the database file in the WhatsApp folder/databases and do as if you're creating a new account, enter your second number and restore backup.
All her chats will now be displayed on your WhatsApp business app. Then read and drink sniper
Lol @ sniper.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by bobbyjfc: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
i love to know you. 08027616962
Joislim:
Mine happened last year, the first guy I ever loved and had sex with. I'm in my mid twenties.

There's this particular girl that was always calling him, he said she's a friend and stays in another town.

He stopped answering her calls in my presence and always shouts at her whenever he answers.

One day, while with him she kept calling but he didn't answer , when he left to do something, I picked up the phone and called the girl. She told me she's his girlfriend and stays in the same town with us.

I broke up with him, he kept begging and crying, I forgave him. But It continued though more discreetly.
Na FBI I be sha, finally broke up. I'm scared of being infected with HIV and I told him.
He saw me on Friday and was still begging for a reconciliation, for me I'm just giving myself time to start a new relationship
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Joystark(f): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2019
zolacoded:

Why won't it make front page? Tatafo!!!

Share urs too abeg grin

Monitoring spirit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Joystark(f): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Go to the person's file manager, then go to WhatsApp, go to databases and find the chat backup of the day you want to explore. It's in .crypt12 format
Copy and send the database to your phone via Bluetooth. Don't forget to clear Bluetooth activity after sending. Then download WhatsApp Business, paste the database file in the WhatsApp folder/databases and do as if you're creating a new account, enter your second number and restore backup.
All her chats will now be displayed on your WhatsApp business app. Then read and drink sniper

Damn bro.

Isn't this called stalking?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by paroh137(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2019
I see a lot of people dont know how to hack Facebook and Whatsapp. Chat me up on Whatsapp I go give you her password live. For a fee sha

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Joystark(f): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Oma307:

just because of me, don't become a nun, I will not cheat on you

I couldn't care less if you did. undecided
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Halezis(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
ericsmith:

what kind of reason be these ..just say d guy was broke , my own was even better she left just becos i farted inside the kitchen ..begged n promise never to fart again ... she left & never came back.
wtf?grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by wonder233: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
My thoughts exactly! They are so good at playing victim.
nuelyoyo:
Lol, then when you decide to settle down with someone else, the girl that cheated on you will start calling you out and cursing, saying she gave you six years of her life and you dumped her. She will spin the story of your break up in a way that will make you look like the devil, she will not tell people that you guys broke up coz she was caught cheating.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by MenGoingThereWay: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Lankaline:

I don't know you bro,but i must admit,this your summary is so top notched 100%,,,all you said is true mehn,,,a man shouldn't keep a man who don't respect him,i dated this girl,she like hot oil,always angry at the slightest provacation,she is the only girl that evwr insulted me,called me fool,mumu,and these things happen after she tell me oneday say she no want oo,,meenwhile prior to that,she cheated on me,i found out,i never asked her instead i showed her more love and care so she could confess,she was a virgin and it happens to be one student for im skul don open am few days after resumption,so few days later she confessed,asked me to take her back,i did o,me way nevee Bleep am yet?,why wont i?,i felt my love for her died,and that i will use her for fvcks only,,she was happy i forgave her,we moved on but mehn,the kind "disrespect" that followed it eh,,she was the one that later said she don't want again,,,that lets be friends,and that I'm a good guy,i tried being friend hoping i can still be doing the do,but mehn,she lock up completely, its been 20days now,,,.So it's fair to say the points you highlighted are so true,

The best revenge is to totally ignore her. Never you call her and try to cut every ties don't even try to view her status update. Infact if you try to get back to her your reputation keeps dropping with each trial.

One way a lady disrespects you as a man is cheating on you.

YOU REALLY DON'T want to KNOW some of the things this men they cheat with subject them to. Things they won't try with you to avoid been seen as a "LovePeddler" is what they try with these side guys.

When you notice and confirm a lady is cheating on you best way to handle may not even be by confronting her. All you need do is to make her notice you are also giving attention to another girl make it quiet obvious and if she confronts you, spill her cheating ways to her face. The moment you condone a woman cheating ways the more she disrespects you. To do this guys have to start loving with their heads and not with the heart.

To love with the heart are for women, kids and puppies

To love with the head is for Men

- Mengoingthereway

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omaigala12(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

Funny enough, it is mostly men sharing their stories grin.
nobody said u shouldn't share urz
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by otobasin2323(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Another stupid one. And 4cktoto is what? So una like una mama like this? Shior!! grin
this last word shior tels me more abt you:-D grin
pocohantas:

Another stupid one. And 4cktoto is what? So una like una mama like this? Shior!! grin
this last word shior tels me more abt you:-D
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobleking2000(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2019
sircrabo:
Thts why i like the idea of checking phones and social media accounts of your bf/gf. It helps reveal a lot. mine was having her puna greased by one yahoo boy in our street. On one occasion, we were supposed to go out together. I waited at the bus-stop for her but she never turned up. One day she gave me her facebook password to upload pic for her. My heart was heavy after logging into that account. I saw her chat with the guy about how he didn't last as long as he used to, but she still enjoyed him though. I found out that the day they had the sex was the day i was waiting for her at the bus-stop. She said she was searching for a job and i volunteered to assist her, just to contribute positively to her life. we used to move round ikeja looking for opportunities together. That's the day i knew some people don't deserve to be treated like humans but as animals. Some ladies will always prefer people that have nothing to offer them (bad guys). I later confronted her abt her affair and she said "Did i ever tell you that i loved you"...... She later came apologizing, even said she cant marry the guy because he is Muslim. still apologizing yrs later but i have locked up completely. No atom of feeling for her now..... I once traveled to Abia state from Lag to see this SHE GOAT. Three years old relationship went down the drain. CHECK UR PARTNERS PHONE PLS

What you said is absolutely true because mine is already into different guys even calling them sweet names, sending her account number to them and going out to meet them without even knowing that I am aware of this her behaviour. I am planning of a way to pay her back in her own coin. I am having a feeling just to play along with her then disappoint her when she will need me most.

The feeling discovering that your partner is cheating is very painful that you will loose appetite to do anything to even eat will be hard for you. My fear is that the next set of girls that I am going to date I am afraid that they will be see the other side of me which will make them hate relationship and they will hate love.
Cheating can be painful especially when you have done your best to remain faithful to your partner despite all the opportunities to cheat yet you remain faithful.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by nicepoker101(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Date yourself and be free.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by biggy26: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Through his phone I was admitted immediately
Oh, I laughed out...hahaha! you're funny.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
paroh137:
How come all of una just happened to 'catch' them? I see most of the cheaters did it cos of money and I wish mine was the same. But she cheated because of low self esteem and musician worship. In all my life I have never seen girls drop their pants as fast as they do for musicians. God knows I would've never caught her if she hadn't told me because I hacked her Facebook and Whatsapp and never saw anything out of the ordinary cos it was a long distance relationship. I guess that's the upside to dating a talkative. Those days of BBM we were chatting and she just wasn't herself. She's a writer so she's one of these people that have no problem writing long sentences and don't abbreviate stupidly, which is one of the things I loved about her. So it was weird when she started giving one word answers. Suddenly she just said it. I just couldn't believe my eyes so I had to read and re-read. Waited a while for her to tell me it was a joke but nothing of such. I asked her again, she confirmed. I just dropped the phone and lay down. And the worst part is all this happened Christmas eve and we'd just cooked rice and Turkey for the next day cos I was home on holiday from uni. While she went to UNN to do her clearance.

They were calling me to eat from the kitchen, my brain no even comprehend. I eventually had to take my food so nobody would start asking me questions. Have you ever looked at sweet smelling, sweet looking rice and turkey with confirm dodo and you just wanted to pour it away? She was doing hard girl at first and told me to break up if I want but then started begging me. Apparently she'd branched at Port Harcourt (which she actually told me about, and being the trusting boyfriend I didn't even question her) with a friend and met a musician in the house of the male friend they went to. Worst part is she initiated the sex as a way to keep tge guy's attention as per the guy was forming uninterested.

I initially broke up with her before my guy called me to my senses. He reminded me how I enjoy our sexcapades and why should I stop just cos she cheated? So when she begged I accepted her back. The relationship was over but I wasn't gonna tell her that. Till today we meet up anytime she's in town for some knacks cos that girl is inarguably the best I ever had. She's let me know we can rekindle the relationship anytime I want but that ship has sailed. I haven't dated since then and I don't think I can ever see women the same way again. Especially NIgerian women.

P.S. I still feel like I contributed to her cheating because all through her stay in UNN she kept complaining she was bored with no light and no money. And me too I was working a summer job and wasn't paying her any attention. She begged and begged me to call even if once a day but no. I was doing macho man, hard worker. Also I feel like we could've been together till today cos that girl was everything I wanted in a woman. Best trait of hers was honesty. She doesn't know how to lie, hence why she told me. She's fuckinnnn intelligent too, beautiful yellow girl like this with big boobs and ass. Someone says that's why I so much dislike fair girls now. Oh well.

She is an Aries right?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by samsam2019: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
TanyLoe:
Really funny
All am seeing here is she did that
I caught her doing this
What about "him"
who is holding your mouth not to tell your own story

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by chieme123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
NewDelhi:
I used to form strong man and laugh at my colleagues who feel bad and even cry like babies after a break up but I was wrong grin

Omo the feeling is out of this world honestly. You might not cry but there's this unexplainable feeling in your heart. Food will stare at you , u won't eat. Even to sleep go turn war. grin no be here o .grin. I always wondered why people even commit suicide after a breakup until I had mine. Its just insane.

I can relate.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Ugosample(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
martyns303:
Guy called and she couldn't talk properly, she was saying "hmm" "OK" "yes" "ok". snatched the phone from her and put it on speaker, the guy wasn't happy with her about something, he was yelling at her through the phone "is this how u used to talk to me"? "hello, hello!!!!!" I ended the call, she kneeled down and started begging.

Called the guy later with my phone, talked to him as man and he opened up and gave me the whole rundown. I died 1001 times within 5mins.

Oh! did I mention we had been dating for 6yrs?

sorry Man

take heart and move on

God saved you trust me
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
chieme123:
My gf was running things with one married man like that, but was always careful to cover her tracks.

I'd been suspecting her and the man, but because there was no hard evidence, I let it slide. Until..... she became complacent / careless and I stumbled on one of their chats that she hadn't had time to delete.

Married man: Babe... You broke my dick last night.
My gf: Serves you right. You called for it.

Married man: I'm sitting with style. It's peppering me all over.
My gf: Naughty boy.

JESU!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joromi12:
Facebook during nysc. I bot a blackberry uk used phone. Babe said i must buy hers( got money from my bro wey dey malay then). So the phone get issue she had to gimme her password make i go para for the seller. She once told me she used same password for all her things. So one day she say she dey go one anglican youth ish in port harcourt. 3 hours from where i dey serve. For night i go charge my lappy for my principal house to use airtel cheat browse before dem block am. Our gen for corper lodge no gree work. As i wan enter facebook i saw my babe email der . She had logged out. Devil just told me to type d password she gave me like a week ago. Wetin i see on her chats . I almost died . She was going to PH to meet an offshore worker and d guy asked for anal sex plus dey gisted about bj she gave( which she said she can never do) . I check other chats i counted 3 oda guys. 1 married man, 1 pastor, 1 boutique owner. That very day I stopped trusting women.

Damn it man

This is too bad
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kakamorufu:
well. She wasn't really my girlfriend like that, but something was cooking between us. My mom introduced me to her because she thought she was a good girl.

Everything changed when she went to The north for her NYSC, she stopped picking her calls, even when she picked, the conversation was boring. I had to suggest that she's cheating already. No doubt about that.
Later I saw her facebook photos of her taking selfie with one particular guy like that. The selfie and just a random selfie. I had to leave her and focus on my life.

We didn't even say goodbye.

hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Ugosample(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso babe

https://www.nairaland.com/5246644/fun-describe-how-partner-caught

See as the counter thread take die? But this particularly one has been created a 1001 times. Na guys dey always comment pass.

what's your point tho poco *scratches head*

Experiences like this abound

I have my own experiences too but will rather not share

A lot of ladies in Nigeria today have become something else

I know men as well no dey try

But women own shocked shocked

I have seen this again and again

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
AstroG:

Thought I was about to talk sense into a well groomed lady,it now clearly seems otherwise
THANK YOU

She has some brain malfunctioning issues. Many on NL here know already. You must be new.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Michelle55:
Everyone is playing the victim's card.. No one is saying how they were caught cheating though. This life sha!! Anyways, make I siddon dey look with my bowl of popcorn

undecided

This thread is for those who want to share their experience to share it

what's the problem wirt that
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Realhommie(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Adebowalay:
[We are married with two kids. . but now she spends more time on her phone than she spends in real life...chatting different guys..wn I call the family to complaints..they beg and ask mr to take things easy..I am fed up.]
This is serious..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.