Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

52Naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 52Naira's Profile / 52Naira's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Can I Get A Birth Certificate? by 52Naira(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sylver247:
I lost my birth certificate a long time ago. now theres an urgent need for it in my job search.
pls how or where can i get one?
visit the state NPC office where you reside.You will fill a form with a passport photo and it will be processed and issued.its free.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pic: Buhari Disgrace Nigeria In The United States Again!! by 52Naira(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
1) The OP is a liar. This picture was taken at the G7 summit few weeks ago and it has nothing to do with PMB's current visit to the USA

2) The OP is certainly a product of a beneath-the -mango -tree -school. The fool cannot spell DISGRACED.

3) the picture indicates that Obama was about sitting down for a round table discussion with other world leaders whilst others were already on sit. So why should Buhari stand up for him?

4) OP, go get a life or better still, go get a poison and take your life.
Politics / New Political Party Created In White House. by 52Naira(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
That feeling you get when the president of the republic creates a new party in far away U.S.A. The name is All Nigerians People's Congress.(ANPC)
Politics / Do You Know The Name Of The Latest Party? by 52Naira(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do you know that Nigeria now has a new party? The name is All Nigerias People's Congress.(ANPC) Created by our amiable President.
Politics / Re: Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out by 52Naira(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
idari:
Buhari is a wicked man, dia is nothin like a former dictactor,a dictactor is a dictactor,d heartless man is only out to revenge instead of moving dis country forward!!!
2019 election om my mind already. The reverse equation waiting in the wings.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay by 52Naira(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
No Igbo name?
Out of 33 citizens of a country they make us believe we are one?

It is obvious and loud as that, that Buhari's govt is a clear war against the Igbos as earlier feared.

Why wont they allow the Igbos to leave then? Why!
Rochas Okorocha.Or is he now hausa ?
Sports / Re: Gracious Akujobi Dies (Super Falcons Media Officer ) by 52Naira(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Datarush:
Ewo... May God grant her eternal rest
This guy is a scammer. Never deal with him.He is a rouge .He should be banned and arrested immediately. I'm presently tracing him with his account details.DSS is on his trail.
Sports / Re: Gracious Akujobi Dies (Super Falcons Media Officer ) by 52Naira(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Datarush:
Ewo... May God grant her eternal rest
This guy is a scammer. Never deal with him.He is a rouge .He should be banned and arrested immediately. I'm presently tracing him with his account details.DSS is om his trail.
Politics / Re: Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval by 52Naira(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Autolord:
Impeach buhari before its too late. 1 Million Nigerians will march to Aso Rock if this continues. And if he dares kill one Nigerian, what happened in Libya and egypt will happen in Nigeria. Remember the presidents of those countries were either killed or sentenced to death. Buhari be guided and resign honorably.

he should start by retrieving the money stolen by the abacha's family, IBB, atiku, obj, amaechi, abdulsalam etc.
what of danjuma?

1 Like

Travel / Re: First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) by 52Naira(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2015
angelTI:
I want to ask some questions for knowledge sake biko. Nobody should tell me to Google it o ejoo cry

What is the north pole and what does it signify? Which country is it situated
An imaginary center of the northern hemisphere .
Properties / Re: SOLAR POWER 24hrs. Now affordable than ever! by 52Naira(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
please can I have the details for 2.5kva. using 4-200 amps batteries.email is ohabee1@gmail.com. ,thanks
Nairaland / General / Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by 52Naira(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2015
congratulations!
Politics / Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by 52Naira(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
whats this one saying, two 'military' leaders how, is Jonathan a military leader?
Do you know that you not educated. So president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria is not a millitary leader?Use your your brain please. By our constitution he is the millitary leader and no soldier can be deployed anywhere without his approval.
Politics / Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Jos, Plateau State (live Pictures) by 52Naira(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
There's noting like change.This is just a gang up against the PDP and the minority in the country.It does not even qualify as an opposition. It is a gang up by the west and the north against the rest of the country and the gullible are buying into it.Be wise my people wake from your slumber.What manner of change will a certificate forger bring to the table?How can we allow someone without a certificate to preside over our affairs in the 21st century ?Besides this people are all renegades.What is the difference between six and half a dozen? They don't want GEJ to implement the conference report which will restructure the country.They don't want the fresh reallocation of oil blocks by 2017.This is one of the reasons they want the sack of Deiziani Madueke.Look deeply there is more to this gang up.It is more than you can read on the internet or the pages of newspapers. Be wise.!
Politics / Re: President Jonathan Live On AIT 8pm by 52Naira(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
what is he saying?I hope he will use this opportunity to espouse his programs.
Education / Re: Worst Course You Took In School by 52Naira(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Econometrics........trust me this will get your brains cranking and feeling larger than it's size.filled with notations, signs and wonders.you may also consider quantum mechanics in physics and engineering thermodynamics .......if you attended FUTO you may understand what I'm saying.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 by 52Naira(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please can somebody sack Keshi now.He has ran out of ideas. his ego has brought us to our knees.what is the need of fielding mediocre players who don't produce good result when we have better ones.?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by 52Naira(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
EdCure:
Well said. But the ibo bigots will hate every bit of this, beat their chest, and celebrate ojuiku's cowardice. grin lipsrsealed
for making such comment,I take you to be a sub-human.
Car Talk / Re: Who Taught You How To Drive? Was The Person Strict by 52Naira(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
I was never thought to drive.I learned by observing my dad when he is driving.At 18yrs,I was already perfect. All I did was move the car (504 GR)myself.
Investment / Re: How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares) by 52Naira(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
this is what is called "foresight" and hardwork.
Business / Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by 52Naira(m): 5:35am On Sep 27, 2013
oniwo: Cost of setting up a dry cleaning centre
One 12kg Washing machine #55k tok
One drying machine #50k tok
One Big 7500 generator #95k new
Two Tables for iron and washing #20k
One big industrial fan #12k new
Buckets, Gallons, Big Bows, Brush & others #10
Rent 50K for small shop in a street.
Other expenses 20k
pls sir,how do you tag the cloths 4 identification purpose.you need 650k to open something reasonable here in owerri.only shop rent 4 18 months,agreement&agent is 300k.
Politics / Re: TRANSCRIPT Of President Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly by 52Naira(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
best speech ever by presido Jonathan.good speech!
Sports / Re: Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves: Federations Cup Final (5 - 4) On Pens - 15th Sept 2013 by 52Naira(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls,any goal so far?no light here.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed by 52Naira(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Danhumprey: I really still can't fathom what would attract a man to another man. Gosh! Gays are disgusting! Gay right my foot! Now that he has been killed,he can go and explain to God why he was campaigning for such disgusting practice. angry
it is evil spirit.it`s demonic.they think it is natural feeling,but it is not.
Forum Games / Re: Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) by 52Naira(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2013
Br3nd4:

See flexing cheesy Ah. . . Im coming o. cheesy

Choi! grin grin
Abeg take it easy while coming oh! to avoid injuries.
Celebrities / Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by 52Naira(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
tuface,kudos to you.that is the way to go.oya who's next pls?
Health / Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! by 52Naira(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2013
vislabraye: Ginger is also a good aphrodisiac. tongue
ok!!!!!!!!!!
Sports / Re: Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 by 52Naira(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
we need g00ls!
Romance / Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by 52Naira(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2013
The letter is not convincing enough!!!
Politics / Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by 52Naira(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm happy with what I saw......
Sports / Re: Will Nigerians Watch The Nation Cup Live On Local TV? by 52Naira(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
LC2 the T.V. right owners are greedy.the amount they want is outrageous....
Sports / Re: AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 by 52Naira(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
may be Nig 3 - Bfaso 1

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.