Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

52Naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 52Naira's Profile / 52Naira's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Travel / Imo Airport Currently On Fire by 52Naira(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fire outbreak at Imo airport Owerri.
Politics / Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by 52Naira(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
[You are talking trash.where is your evidence?quote author=buhariguy post=71961891]pdp received $1.1tr in 16yrs according to OPEC report without a single project.
Within 4yrs pdp borrowed $11b not 6b naira according to thief atiku, while buhari borrowed $6b from China into infrastructure not cash. [/quote] you are talking trash..where is your evidence?
Politics / Re: Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari by 52Naira(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
[You are talking trash.where is your evidence?quote author=buhariguy post=71961891]pdp received $1.1tr in 16yrs according to OPEC report without a single project.
Within 4yrs pdp borrowed $11b not 6b naira according to thief atiku, while buhari borrowed $6b from China into infrastructure not cash. [/quote]

1 Like

Politics / Re: My Experience At INEC Office Today by 52Naira(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
SirLakes:
I geh question about transfering from one local government to another.

I did my registration in a local government very far from where reside.

Now, I've gotten my pvc from where I registered.

My question about transfer:

Will the old pvc be taken from me immediately n be replaced with a temporary slip or will I still have the old pvc with me till when the new one is ready for collection.

Reason why the old one is kinda important right now is that it's the only thing I have as a means of ID.

The NIMC slip i have is useless.

All ye English professor.....Don't mind my grammar grin wink
You will retain the old one until the new one is ready.
Politics / Re: National Assembly Election To Hold First, Presidential Holds Last – NASS Panel by 52Naira(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2018
mattrudy11:

Tested and Trusted,no loosen call or whatsapp if interested.
SCAMMER!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 by 52Naira(m): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Acting President Osinbajo is being docile. War threat is becoming overwhelming.
Nobody should be quitted in any space in Nigeria. The law and order must be maintained.
Evil must not prevail.
If the right thing is done at all times and those that do the wrong things are punished accordingly,there will be law and order. But when crimes are committed and we begin to check where the offenders and victims are from,then be sure there will never be peace. The problem of Nigeria is foundational in nature. Have you asked yourself,who and who participated in the drawing up of the 1999 Constitution.?? That document is a piece of crap concocted by the military. That is no Constitution. The time to redeem Nigeria is now. The clock is ticking before it's too late.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Ecobank Opens Naira-denominated Mastercard For International Transactions by 52Naira(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fcmb naira master card is the best.
Career / Re: Nigerians In US Honour Oyinbo Teacher Who Taught Them Over 50 Years. Photos by 52Naira(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
[quote author=DaVinChiSam post=56972266]

I'm Igbo, but I've never seen so much hate in one post before. Bro, rejoicing over these misfortunes makes you no different from them that perpetrated the crimes. how about we forgive, forget and move on? Eh?Bro,we can forgive,but we will never forget till ertenity.Bro,we can forgive,but we will never forget till ertenity.]
Career / Re: Nigerians In US Honour Oyinbo Teacher Who Taught Them Over 50 Years. Photos by 52Naira(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2017
DaVinChiSam:

I'm Igbo, but I've never seen so much hate in one post before. Bro, rejoicing over these misfortunes makes you no different from them that perpetrated the crimes. how about we forgive, forget and move on? Eh?Bro,we can forgive,but we will never forget till ertenity.
Politics / Re: Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari by 52Naira(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

Zombie park well

Justice Abang Okon's brother is the APC leader in Oron in Akwa Ibom

Oron people are still feeling cheated that the PDP Governorship ticket was not zoned to them in last year election, most of them left the PDPto join the APC, Oron is an APC stronghold in Akwa Ibom State
yes you're right......the SA to pmb....by name Okon Obla...
Politics / Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 52Naira(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are they wearing 'Igbo' caps?
so you don't know that ONELGE LGA are Igbo.....do your research...
Crime / Re: Student-Cultist Caught Stealing In Uniport - Photos And Video by 52Naira(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Apelex:
Oh my Great God. cry

When will Nigeria put behind such barbaric inhumane acts of violence....

When will people just have come sense and a conscience....

Op please keep us updated..
We hope he is handed over to the proper authorities and not some jobless blood thirsty babaric youths.

If the police adequately discharge their duties and responsibilities.....then the society would not have to resort to self help......to take care of situations...that is the bane of our society. Often time you arrest a known criminal ...take the person to the police...what happens The person is bailed with a huge amount of money at the station....after a month or two....he is back to terrorize the area he was caught initially this time more brutal....generally speaking we have only one problem in Nigeria...do you what it is GOVERNANCE.
Car Talk / Re: What Should I Do When My Car Brakes Fail? by 52Naira(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Use your emergency brakes.....or hand brake as some people call it and then steer the car to safety...
Politics / Re: APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State by 52Naira(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
sexstoriexpost:
I've not collected my PVC in Edo state, is there a way I can collect it befor the elections
Apply to the REC in Edo state.
Politics / Re: Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit by 52Naira(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Nice development..
Politics / Let's Have A Confederation Or True Federalism by 52Naira(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
FELLOW NIGERIANS, JUST HOW DID WE ARRIVE AT THIS MESS?
My wife and I were in Ado Ekiti for the wedding of the son of a close pal last weekend. To catch up with the news, we tuned in to a radio station on the evening of Friday and we heard a long speech from the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, in which he explained laboriously, albeit unsuccessfully to the discerning minds, why his state owes its workers and why it is passing through dire financial straits. The summary of his lamentation (for want of a better word to employ!) is that the 'cow' we call Niger Delta is refusing to be milked by the rest of us because of its restive youths.

The North East, thoroughly vandalized by the mindless Boko haram insurgents, needs to be rehabilitated using the resources from the 'cow' we call Niger Delta, which is now refusing to be milked any further, because of its daring youths. This implies that the rebuilding of that part of the nation will be slow in coming.

Most states of the country need the monthly federal allocation, over 80% of which are from the sales of crude oil from Niger Delta.
How can a governor fight to win an election in the hope that he will run his state (if elected) with the resources sourced from hundreds of kilometers away from his state? In Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, has been trying to build a bridge linking alagbole to Akute and a rail line to link ijoko to alagbole, without first providing an alternative route, by fixing Denro-Ojodu road, for the residents of these areas, and, ensuring his state can generate the resources for this project, which looks more like a white elephant project than a needed infrastructure for the state (pardon my digression!). His strategy for funding of the bogus vision is not unconnected with the monthly federal allocation expectation, and somebody is calling the youths of Niger Delta names. How can North East be fixed with the proceeds of oil from Niger Delta? Can an indigene of Niger Delta become a governor in any state other than in Niger Delta?
Whatever became of the groundnut pyramids in Kano? Whatever became of the palm produce of the south east (This is about the saddest story of our descent into this current shameless dependence on Niger Delta - considering how Malaysia came to collect palm seedlings from south east of Nigeria - Nigeria was then the world's number one palm oil producer - only to displace us and take over that rating, leaving us without any global reckoning in that product!); why is Cocoa no longer sustaining the west? Whatever happened to the coal at Enugu and the tin ore of Jos?
These rhetorical questions have one obvious answer: The easy wealth from oil has atrophied our thinking, or more pointedly, has dulled the minds of our leaders.
For about a month now power supply in most parts of the country has gone from epileptic to clinically dead, for the major reason that the 'troublesome' youths of the 'cow' we call Niger Delta, are bored with the milking of that 'cow' by the rest of us! We are now fully a generator/lantern driven economy because the youths of Niger Delta are unhappy with us.
It is to our collective shame that we chose to go through school and we did not allow school to go through us. With all the PhDs and other high sounding and intimidating degrees and professional qualifications we bandy around, with all the solar energy we leave untapped, with all the arable land in our nation, which are left perennially virgin, with the both unfair and unjust quota system/federal character in the gaining admission in federal schools and getting government appointments, why would we not catch cold each time Niger Delta youths sneeze?
Back to the title of the write up. Fellow Nigerians, how did we arrive at this mess? Nigeria is unarguably the only country in the world that a minority can hold hostage.
Truth be told, we have been very unfair to that part of the country under the guise of federalism. I was repulsed the day I heard former president Obasanjo, in a rather far fetched joke say in Asaba, during an official visit he paid Delta state, that it was okay by him if Niger Delta goes on producing oil while he controls the proceeds. That unguarded statement summaries how we arrived at this junction.
If we will turn the situation around and move the nation forward, we must give our state governors a deadline on when they must become financially autonomous or they get annexed by any neighboring state able to fund their existence as states. Detroit, is almost a ghost town because the United States will not give it monthly allocation as we do here. It's only here that we keep serving our states free monthly lunch! The darkest hour in the life of a man is when he sits down to plan how to spend the money he did not work for. The wisdom in that saying of late Zig Ziglar is time-tested.
Any governor who keeps expecting federal allocation will never support confederation, which every developed country practices in different shades. What the states should be contributing to our commonwealth should be royalty from their internally generated resources. From such funds the government at the centre will take care of internal security and defense. Those who think Nigeria should not become a confederation should step aside for those who think she should. How long shall we depend on Niger Delta and how long shall we keep robbing the region, or better put, robbing our states of the blessings of becoming self sustaining?
We call Niger Delta youths rent seekers but the rest of the nation are rent robbers under the mask of federalism!
Its time we put on our thinking caps!

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu by 52Naira(m): 5:11am On May 19, 2016
MrDavidson:
What an affront. The govt must use two-pronged solution here: a massive bombardment of their hideout followed by minor concessions to tell that 'no group is greater than a State'.
which state??.Do you have a state??
Politics / Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by 52Naira(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:
We are so sick and tired of the dead weight of the core north.

A man will have four wives and twenty children without any plans for them.

They end up as an army of almajiris available to be recruited into terrorism and casue religious riots even when a cartoon is done in Denmark.

The blood thirsty demons just sit around waiting for the slightest opportunity to start a riot in the north so that they can kill and plunder Southerners/Christians.

When do you hear Americans or Germans screaming "One America, One Germany?"

When do you hear South Africas shouting "One South Africa?"

The shout of "One Nigeria" alone shows that something is fundamentally wrong.

As long as Nigeria continues to marginalise the east, things will never go well.
you are spot on ....my friend..
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos by 52Naira(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
Lalasticlala, this is coming from a credible source. Let us begin to let the people hear the other side of the story.

Glad I even mentioned this in my last article. The press has some hidden agenda in all this and before long, their folly would be laid bare for all to see.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44.
What of this report??

THE ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE IN THE MASSACRE OF HIS PEOPLE

Let us not be easy and quick to be deceived. The story Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state told the public about the massacre was false with intent to hide the truth and deceive the public. I will try as much to give account of what transpired and why Ifeanyi should be held responsible for failing to stop or minimize the causalities of that attack.
1. It was not true that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not call the president. In fact he called the president on two different occasions. The first time he called the president was when he heard that the attackers had arrived their vicinity. In a desperate effort to quell the planned attack he immediately placed a call to the president. His call was answered but he was put on hold for 45 minutes.
2. The governor was notified that the herdsmen had arrived and were camped at the hilltop in Uzo-Uwani. This information was conveyed to the governor by a retired Col.(name withheld).
3. The herdsmen men were in their vicinity for 8 days before the attack.
4. There was negotiation between the governor’s team and the terrorists. The facilitator of that negotiation is the sarkin Hausa in Enugu. The governor was so naïve not to discover that the Sarkin Hausa was a double agent.
5. It was after the governor found out that the negotiation was not going his way that he convened his security meeting which included but not limited to the SSG, commissioner of police Enugu state, the army, the officers of civil defense, the state attorney and other dignitaries in the state.
6. On the 7th day it was obvious that no entreaties or persuasion could make the herdsmen not to strike that the governor now placed a call to the GOC of 82 Division of Nigeria army in Enugu. The Gen. asked him to report to the president and get his order.
7. Frustrated by this response the governor again called the Inspector general of police to order his men to protect the Uzo-Uwani people from attack. The IGP also referred to the matter to the president.
8. Upon information that the army stationed at Enugu were coordinating with the attackers, the governor then placed a call to COAS, Gen. Burutai for help to stop the attack. The Gen told Ifeanyi that his order comes from the president only.
9. Frustrated the governor made the last call to the president. This time his call was answered but qwas again placed on hold for 1hr 45 minutes. Frustrated the governor hung up and then called the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu.
10. The sarkin Hausa was then sent to meet with the herdsmen. This time it was about 7pm of the 7th day. Sarkin Hausa sent message to the governor that the herdsmen have agree not to strike. Satisfied with a hive of relief the governor went to sleep.
11. Meanwhile the community leaders of Uzo Uwani were aware of the presence of the attackers 8 days prior to the attack.
12. They were aware of the negotiations. In spite of their knowledge of the presence of the enemies they did nothing to protect themselves.
Now with this information how can we excuse the governor on the basis of fake tears and pretended repentance? Questions arise as to why the governor did not go public as soon as he heard of the presence of the herdsmen? Why didn’t he empower to youths to prepare to defend their land? Why didn’t he tell the public the efforts he had made but met with no response from all quarters? How could he accept to dialogue or negotiate with criminals and terrorist who invaded his land?
Now the police commissioner has been made the victim of that sorry massacre why? It is because the governor is hell scared to mention the role of the presidency and the involvement of the army. In fact it was the 82 division of Nigerian army in Enugu that coordinated the attack. The attackers arrival was seen by many. Their Hilux truck was marked and they moved free in the community asking questions about individuals and routes. They village knew they were strangers and the leaders knew their mission. Why make the police commissioner escape goat?
Fact is if the police commissioner, Mr Ekechukwu Nwaido is complacent in a criminal way, why not arrest him and put him on trial? If he were guilty as we were told why not fire him from police force? Even as I write police is still insisting that Mr. Ekechukwu is still in service with the force.
How about the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu who has contacted him to get what he knew? Who is protecting him? If the IGP, the GOC, the CAOS all refused to act, why expect a mere police commissioner to act? Can’t you see how ridiculous the whole story of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is?
I am insisting that the people of Enugu and the entire Igbo people domicile in Enugu to march to Enugu government house and demand for the resignation of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He failed woefully in his primary responsibility as a governor to protect the lives of his people. The fact that he has secretly negotiated a grazing route for the Fulanis is further evidence that he was boxed to a corner by his selfishness.
We the electorate must make it a condition for electing future governors only those who oppose the grazing route rubbish. If you want our votes in the future you must identify with us on this. No time for playing with kids glove.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by 52Naira(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2016
Ewizard:
Farmer plant crop...

Cow eat d crop..

Farmer threatens the cow..

Herdsmen kill the farmer...

Relatives protest killing...

Soldier arrest relatives...

Who d fahk design this system??
angry undecided
Negodu!

Let us not be easy and quick to be deceived. The story Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state told the public about the massacre was false with intent to hide the truth and deceive the public. I will try as much to give account of what transpired and why Ifeanyi should be held responsible for failing to stop or minimize the causalities of that attack.
1. It was not true that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not call the president. In fact he called the president on two different occasions. The first time he called the president was when he heard that the attackers had arrived their vicinity. In a desperate effort to quell the planned attack he immediately placed a call to the president. His call was answered but he was put on hold for 45 minutes.
2. The governor was notified that the herdsmen had arrived and were camped at the hilltop in Uzo-Uwani. This information was conveyed to the governor by a retired Col.(name withheld).
4. There was negotiation between the governor’s team and the terrorists. The facilitator of that negotiation is the sarkin Hausa in Enugu. The governor was so naïve not to discover that the Sarkin Hausa was a double agent.
5. It was after the governor found out that the negotiation was not going his way that he convened his security meeting which included but not limited to the SSG, commissioner of police Enugu state, the army, the officers of civil defense, the state attorney and other dignitaries in the state.
6. On the 7th day it was obvious that no entreaties or persuasion could make the herdsmen not to strike that the governor now placed a call to the GOC of 82 Division of Nigeria army in Enugu. The Gen. asked him to report to the president and get his order.
7. Frustrated by this response the governor again called the Inspector general of police to order his men to protect the Uzo-Uwani people from attack. The IGP also referred to the matter to the president.
8. Upon information that the army stationed at Enugu were coordinating with the attackers, the governor then placed a call to COAS, Gen. Burutai for help to stop the attack. The Gen told Ifeanyi that his order comes from the president only.
9. Frustrated the governor made the last call to the president. This time his call was answered but qwas again placed on hold for 1hr 45 minutes. Frustrated the governor hung up and then called the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu.
10. The sarkin Hausa was then sent to meet with the herdsmen. This time it was about 7pm of the 7th day. Sarkin Hausa sent message to the governor that the herdsmen have agree not to strike. Satisfied with a hive of relief the governor went to sleep.
11. Meanwhile the community leaders of Uzo Uwani were aware of the presence of the attackers 8 days prior to the attack.
12. They were aware of the negotiations. In spite of their knowledge of the presence of the enemies they did nothing to protect themselves.
Now with this information how can we excuse the governor on the basis of fake tears and pretended repentance? Questions arise as to why the governor did not go public as soon as he heard of the presence of the herdsmen? Why didn’t he empower to youths to prepare to defend their land? Why didn’t he tell the public the efforts he had made but met with no response from all quarters? How could he accept to dialogue or negotiate with criminals and terrorist who invaded his land?
Now the police commissioner has been made the victim of that sorry massacre why? It is because the governor is hell scared to mention the role of the presidency and the involvement of the army. In fact it was the 82 division of Nigerian army in Enugu that coordinated the attack. The attackers arrival was seen by many. Their Hilux truck was marked and they moved free in the community asking questions about individuals and routes. They village knew they were strangers and the leaders knew their mission. Why make the police commissioner escape goat?
Fact is if the police commissioner, Mr Ekechukwu Nwaido is complacent in a criminal way, why not arrest him and put him on trial? If he were guilty as we were told why not fire him from police force? Even as I write police is still insisting that Mr. Ekechukwu is still in service with the force.
How about the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu who has contacted him to get what he knew? Who is protecting him? If the IGP, the GOC, the CAOS all refused to act, why expect a mere police commissioner to act? Can’t you see how ridiculous the whole story of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is?
I am insisting that the people of Enugu and the entire Igbo people domicile in Enugu to march to Enugu government house and demand for the resignation of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He failed woefully in his primary responsibility as a governor to protect the lives of his people. The fact that he has secretly negotiated a grazing route for the Fulanis is further evidence that he was boxed to a corner by his selfishness.
We the electorate must make it a condition for electing future governors only those who oppose the grazing route rubbish. If you want our votes in the future you must identify with us on this. No time for playing with kids glove.
Politics / Buhari Gradually Creating Biafra by 52Naira(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by 52Naira(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2016
salykely:
What about the Hausa man who was roasted by Igbo youth? No one is condemning this retaliatory attacks. No one is telling Igbo people what they did to poor hausa families who have lived in their mist is bad! All I keep hearing in this forum from SE extract is hailing of the governor who even went further to inaugurate an inglorious ethnic militia that will help in killing Hausa/Fulani people in case of crises. A governor who have decided to profile Hausa/Fulani within his domain. Let everyone keep in record the attitude and response of this governor to this incident. If Kano alone should respond in like stupidity, the entire SE won't have the resources to accommodate the in flow of Igbo refugees.
In civilized countries, those who burnt that hausa man to death would be brought to justice. The man was not sentenced to death, he was not allowed to defend himself in a court of law. He was killed by Igbo mob without hearing his own side of the story. Until death, the law of his land presumed him innocent.
Negodu!

Politics / Re: We Will Poison Our Water, Fayose Threatens Fulani Herdsmen by 52Naira(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Poison the water? Will it only affect the cows? By the time many people will be rushed to hospitals will he realise that he did cut off the nose to spite the face! angry
spread hot pepper along their path ....the cows will die immediately...
Politics / Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari by 52Naira(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT.
DSS, IPOB, AND FULANI HERDSMEN.

FROM IGBO INTELLIGENTSIA

President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
President and Commander in Chief of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Aso Rock Villa, Abuja

His Excellency,

We are concerned citizens of Nigeria. Our attention has been drawn to a recent news statement by the Department of State Services (DSS) as widely published by a section of the media alleging the discovery by the DSS of a mass grave in Abia State.
The statement further claimed the discovery of decomposing bodies of five Fulani men in a shallow grave who were allegedly killed and buried by elements affiliated to IPOB.
We are alarmed by these allegations as we do not condone violence of any sort by or against any person or group of persons. Our history as Igbo shows that we have lived peacefully with people of different ethnicities for generations.

Your Excellency will recall that an on the spot assessment by the governments of Abia and Imo states exposed the shameful propaganda of the DSS as it became obvious that the five bodies found in a shallow grave in a bush in Uturu town were actually kidnap victims and that the unfortunate incident has no ethnic coloration whatsoever.
It is nevertheless important to properly situate this news statement as issued by the DSS in the light of contemporary events in Nigeria hence part of our immediate concern is the motive behind the DSS news statement:

1. The DSS failed to show evidence of the alleged killing/massacre and the exact picture and location of the alleged grave.
2. No mention was made of any forensics conducted on the said bodies to determine the cause and time of death or the true identities of the victims.
3. There was no mention of a Coroner's inquest on the Killings.
4. There was no mention of any investigation by the police who are constitutionally obliged to investigate and prosecute as appropriate
5. There was no mention of arrest of any suspects.
6. The basic rudiments of a criminal investigation were not observed.
7. It is on record that Nigeria in recent time has been a theatre of killings and beheadings by Fulani Herdsmen. For instance; Fulani Herdsmen were reported to have fought and massacred over 500 Idoma citizens in an effort to convert their ancestral farmlands as cattle grazing field.
8. We do not know of any arrests by the DSS or prosecution by the authorities of these notorious insurgents, now ranked as the 4th most deadly terrorist organization in the world.
9. It is common knowledge that the Fulani Herdsmen bear arms especially the infamous AK47 assault rifles. They move about freely in a country that does not permit the bearing of such arms by private citizens.
Now let it be known that Igbos are peace loving people and they do not have a history of violence targeted against other ethnic nationalities, religion or culture.
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have repeatedly stated that they do not bear arms and that their agitations for self-determination is based on their conscientious objection to membership of the Nigerian State.

The DSS news statement is tendentious. It is un-nerving for those serving in our security services to turn around and stoke a conflagration with capacity to cause ethnic massacre of a segment of the country namely, the Igbo nation.

We therefore demand unequivocally as follows. ..
1. That the President of Nigeria should set up a Judicial Commission of Inquiry to determine the truth of the news statement by the DSS and to investigate the spread of Fulani Herdsmen's Clashes with agrarian communities in different parts of Nigeria.
2. To sanction the National Security Adviser and the Director General of the DSS, and other officers of their department that contrived the news statement.
3. To direct the DSS to publish a public apology to the Igbos for the heist targeted against them.
4. To immediately disarm all unauthorized bearing of arms in Nigeria by ethnic militias including the Fulani Herdsmen whom the Inspector General of Police claimed are foreigners.

Our position is same as that of the Tiv, Igala, Igbira Koto and Igbira Okene, Bassa, Agatu, Igede, Yoruba, Nupe, Hausa, Tangale, Taruk, Birom. Angas, Afor, Doma, Gbagi, Bini, Izon, Uhrobo, Efik, Annang, Ibibbio, Kanuri, Kaje, Bokkos, Ishan, Afemai, Itsekri. Jukun, Kataf, Chiboki, Mada, Obi, Gwandara, Idoma, Kanuri, Bachama etc. and others who inhabit the Sahel savannah and the rain Forrest regions of Nigeria.

We urge the members of the Miyetti Allah to see agriculture as a business that demands considerable investment and responsibility.
We recommend that investors in cattle breeding take a page from the poultry industry by acquiring ranches as Your Excellency did in Daura.
The government must not allow the business interests of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), a trade association with membership in the civil service, politics and other Fulani investors clash against and undermine national security & corporate well-being of Nigeria.
We condemn the push by members of the Miyetti Allah at the National Assembly to appropriate lands from various communities to aid and profit its members at the expense of national security.
We trust that Your Excellency as a Patron of Miyetti Allah will encourage members of the association & other investors in cattle breeding and husbandry to take more responsibility in their private business in which them as investors own 100% of the profits.

We thank your Excellency for your time

Hon. Joe Ikunna
Coordinator

Dr. Katch Ononuju
Secretary, Committee on Publicity.
Agriculture / Re: Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) by 52Naira(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
crystalf:
Most of the tomato has started flowering.
how did you handle weeds ...sir?
Politics / Re: Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS by 52Naira(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
phemmyutd:
People supporting Fayose need to check their brain. What call for this Fayose comment on DSS? absolutely nothing

Was there any operation of DSS in ekiti state of recent?
This man is just saying rubbish for talking sake
you need to check your brain first......Is it that you don'have t.v.set or radio.
Politics / Demonstration At INEC Office Owerri. by 52Naira(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ongoing standoff at INEC Office...some aggrieved youths barricded the INEC Office Owerri protesting the late change in some key election personnel for the court ordered Okigwe zone senetorial rerun election.The commissioner of police'the commander 342 Artilary brigade obinze Owerri and the INEC administrative secretary are trying to resolve the issues raised.

Crime / Re: Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal In Imo by 52Naira(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
ijustdey:

if these really happened..... that girl is a confirmed thief

how would you deceive or sting a guy all along knowing fully well that you won't marry him and you keep taking money and wasting his time.

It happened.I live 200 meters to the scene of the incident.
Politics / Re: Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki by 52Naira(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Phame:
whatever you do in life, reach out for good name cos it's better than gold and make sure your hands are clean; always come to equity with clean hands. By so doing, you'd be able to hold your head high.
Saraki is now torn between respecting the pdp he used against his own party and impressing his party with majority, not to 'exacerbate his travail at the tribunal.
Saraki bobo is discobombulated right now.
Be loyal!
According to Fashola"let our loyalty not be tested" lets see how it plays out...
Travel / Re: Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet by 52Naira(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chiscomax:
I never had to pick up a gun, pick up a knife, pick up a weapon and fight for my life. I never had to fight for a life because i never know the price of a life. I leave it to another man.

RIP Lt Ebitimi Owei. a Brother, A friend. He is probably in the heavens right now making sad angels Happy. May the Lord give the family the grace to bear this loss. Amen
I reliably gathered that on noticing that the jet has problems and crash was imminent he exited the jet not knowimg that the parrachute was deffective.As a result he droped like a stone on a rock.Can you imagine that?

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) by 52Naira(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2015
saasala:
Igbo people only know how to mess Things up when they are given little power. Little wonder they dont thrive in politics. Sunday OKECHUKWU Oliseh igbotick nature has ruined the super eagles. The agama lizard looking biafraudian should be sacked asap.

Later ordinary traders like them will be claiming to be business men who run Lagos business when the amala eaters are controlling the major businesses... Oil and gas, telecommunications, web, programming, technology, real-estate, etc.... Flat headed men, I hail thee ooo

PS: No one should take my comment serious, my middle name is Pun.
who founded MTN in Nigeria... The last time I checked it was Pascal Dozie of Diamond Bank.....my friend.
Romance / Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 52Naira(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
Just move on man.Its never gonna work.I have experinced what you are goimg through.I didn't know she had other things in her mind.The girl later left to do master in London and I was here talking of marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.