Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72827 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
cool318:

Does Children story book make high sales especially with color illustrations?
Yes.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
I hope you guys are doing something. The best way to make free money while you sleep is to join this business.

If you message someone who is into this business with experience, but don't get a reply, it's not an excuse to quit. Everyone is busy. All you need are on the internet for free. Don't be lazy.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Don't be a lazy youth. Make money while you sleep.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Don't be a lazy youth. Make money while you sleep.

Sir, pls help, my laptop suddenly went off by itself, I re on it and it still went off again by itself, i re on it again, all of a sudden the screen was just black or dark, pls what might be the cause? It not long I bought it oo
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, pls help, my laptop suddenly went off by itself, I re on it and it still went off again by itself, i re on it again, all of a sudden the screen was just black or dark, pls what might be the cause? It not long I bought it oo

RAM, damaged hard disk, or virus. Don't be alarmed. Allow it to rest first.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40am On Jul 21, 2019
To those who will start, in 3 months time, you'll receive a message like the below.

On the 29th or 30th, you can withdraw the money from your Payoneer account to your local account or use an exchanger, or ATM with your Payoneer card. It's quite easy.

Make money while you sleep.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
To those who will start, in 3 months time, you'll receive a message like the below.

On the 29th or 30th, you can withdraw the money from your Payoneer account to your local account or use an exchanger, or ATM with your Payoneer card. It's quite easy.

Make money while you sleep.

please how do I proceed with Payoneer registration...and how to get their ATM card?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

please how do I proceed with Payoneer registration...and how to get their ATM card?
Visit https://payoneer.com and click on Signup, then fill the form. After you sign up, you'll see a button to request for the ATM card. The best thing to do is not to worry about the card yet. Even without it, you'll still get your money.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by jefy(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Well don op. Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully, i will start writing soon. God bless you.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Visit https://payoneer.com and click on Signup, then fill the form. After you sign up, you'll see a button to request for the ATM card. The best thing to do is not to worry about the card yet. Even without it, you'll still get your money.

Thanks bro.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:

RAM, damaged hard disk, or virus. Don't be alarmed. Allow it to rest first.

Ok, noted
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
How do I get a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2019
JustSomeDude:
How do I get a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
The answer is here https://www.wetclef.com/topic592.html
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ozema29(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
iLegendd:
iLegend, great stuff. Please any kind of marketing or advertisement to sell your book. Plus as a newbie, how long before I start making money from my book(s). thanks
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ozema29:

iLegend, great stuff. Please any kind of marketing or advertisement to sell your book. Plus as a newbie, how long before I start making money from my book(s). thanks
You can use Amazon ads, build and email list, or Facebook group.

How long? If you know how to do keyword research, find profitable niches, craft a keyword-rich title, design a great catchy cover, compose a cool and addictive book description, then you'll start making money in 24 — 72 hours.

If you're a newbie, then give it a week. Sadly, if your book is not what people are searching to buy on Amazon, then you'll hardly see sales. The business is a craft you must gradually learn before you can start smiling to the bank.

It doesn't matter how many years you're into the business — what matters is mastering keyword research and finding profitable sub-sub-sub niches.

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
iLegendd:
You can use Amazon ads, build and email list, or Facebook group.

How long? If you know how to do keyword research, find profitable niches, craft a keyword-rich title, design a great catchy cover, compose a cool and addictive book description, then you'll start making money in 24 — 72 hours.

If you're a newbie, then give it a week. Sadly, if your book is not what people are searching to buy on Amazon, then you'll hardly see sales. The business is a craft you must gradually learn before you can start smiling to the bank.

It doesn't matter how many years you're into the business — what matters is mastering keyword research and finding profitable sub-sub-sub niches.

This key word stuff. Where exactly is it applied? Is it in the description, the title of the book or what?

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
joeeee240:

This key word stuff. Where exactly is it applied? Is it in the description, the title of the book or what?
Mainly title, subtitle, and 7 backend spaces. For description, don't bother except you want to make Google find it.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2019
iLegendd:
Mainly title, subtitle, and 7 backend spaces. For description, don't bother except you want to make Google find it.

Oh.. Alright.. thanks.. I understand perfectly now.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2019
This thread is a good read too https://www.nairaland.com/5313961/
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2019
iLegendd:
This thread is a good read too https://www.nairaland.com/5313961/
I have a column for description on Amazon, but I don't see a column for "about the author" and "product review" like I've seen on other books on Amazon. Please, where do I write "about the author" and "product review"?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I have a column for description on Amazon, but I don't see a column for "about the author" and "product review" like I've seen on other books on Amazon. Please, where do I write "about the author" and "product review"?

You need to use Author Central. It's owned by Amazon and you'll use your KDP details to log in.

Visit https://authorcentral.com and login. Then, click on "Books."
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
To grow in the business, you need publish more...

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Everday you motivate me to hustle seeing your screenshots ignite my soul
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
iLegendd:
Which would be the best option if I enabled Digital Rights Management (DRM) or I disabled it?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm uploading my kindle eBook today but I still don't have an idea of the best keywords to use. Would you please suggest some popular keywords based on a motivational book for me?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I'm uploading my kindle eBook today but I still don't have an idea of the best keywords to use. Would you please suggest some popular keywords based on a motivational book for me?
Keyword depends on the niche.

Self help or motivational book is a big and broad niche. You must know the audience or sub niche you're catering for to enable you know the suitable keywords, else you'll be drown in the midst of famous authors who wrote similar books.

There are lots of free and paid tools to find keywords based on your search.

Amazon search bar is one of them. You can use Publisher Rocket (paid), soovle.com, Kindleranker.com, keyword.io, keywordtool.io, and other keywords research tools.

Google Amazon keyword research tools to see a list of them. I use Publisher Rocket, KDSpy, Google Trend, Soovle.com, and Keyword.io.

Choose one from the above and use. Rocket and KDSpy are paid tools. You can Google and purchase them if you have the money or use the free ones I mentioned earlier.

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Which would be the best option if I enabled Digital Rights Management (DRM) or I disabled it?

It's not an issue. It's all about if you want your book to be borrowed or not to he borrowed.

If you're writing a series, you'll want your first 2 or 3 books to be borrowed among Amazon users to get more people, but it won't be good to make people borrow all your books in the series. For me, I use it based on need.

If you want it, choose yes, but if you don't want it, choose no.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
iLegendd:

It's not an issue. It's all about if you want your book to be borrowed or not to he borrowed.

If you're writing a series, you'll want your first 2 or 3 books to be borrowed among Amazon users to get more people, but it won't be good to make people borrow all your books in the series. For me, I use it based on need.

If you want it, choose yes, but if you don't want it, choose no.

Thank you for your replies so far, I appreciate. You're the boss.

I'm using an ebook cover art of dimensions
Height = 4354
Width = 3483
I.e 4354 × 3483
Is that dimension ideal?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Thank you for your replies so far, I appreciate. You're the boss.

I'm using a ebook cover art of dimensions
Height = 4354
Width = 3483
I.e 4354 × 3483
Is that dimension ideal?
eBook's dimension is not an issue to Amazon as long as the height is more than the width. So, what you have there is good.

Formatting paperback is where Amazon gives some people headache.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by smado(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello Op, nice work you doing over here. No hate though, but I just feel that you are making it hard for people who would want to do this writing stuff. It would be better if you can just do a main introduction about it. So people have a better understanding about. Just saying though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.