Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72818 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I wish to send this cracked kdpspy with you it's mainly for computer. but if you don't like it it's ok

Wow! I appreciate. Though, I already bought it for $47.00 some years ago from the owner. The two of us are good friends now — even Dáve Chessón of KDP Rócket, now Públisher Rócket.

Sadly, when I see people sharing the cracked version, I always get angry because he is losing money.

As a Nigerian, I like crack sha, but I usually put myself in the shoe of the original owner and realize how much they are losing.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Wow! I appreciate. Though, I already bought it for $47.00 some years ago from the owner. The two of us are good friends now — even Dáve Chessón of KDP Rócket, now Públisher Rócket.

Sadly, when I see people sharing the cracked version, I always get angry because he is losing money.

As a Nigerian, I like crack sha, but I usually put myself in the shoe of the original owner and realize how much they are losing.

Have you received payment for this month.. Cos I saw payoneer payment there
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
dabocity:

Have you received payment for this month.. Cos I saw payoneer payment there
Only 3 payments came in some minutes ago. The rest will come before today runs out.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
dabocity:

Thanks so much bro.. Let keep the fire burning. And let's show them not all Nigerians are fraudster.
When I woke up this morning, I saw this
Did u just start publishing when u heard about it from ilegend?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bjstardom(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

https://www.nairaland.com/5345464/kindle-direct-publishing-how-many
Thanks for the insight, currently writing my own ebook too.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Did u just start publishing when u heard about it from ilegend?
Nope.
Saw the topics and since its related to what I do as well, I decided to comment and share my views too..

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

lol, you are capable of buying it that's why and it's not like I want the crack too but na condition make crayfish bend even I still dey look for the PC I will install it to
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:

lol, you are capable of buying it that's why and it's not like I want the crack too but na condition make crayfish bend even I still dey look for the PC I will install it to

One thing you should note is: the KDSpy add-on does not need a setup file. So, I'm suspecting that cracked file to be malicious from the YouTube guy.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Be honest with me and tell me an online business better than book writing. Some of you may say YouTube, Blogging, Dropshipping, Fiverr, etc. but I'll prove you wrong.

I made one particular book available on Amazon and after 15 days, it has made 87k. Before the end of the month, it will either make 200k or at least 180k. This is only Paperback and Kindle, not the audiobook. Remember, this same business has made me 300k in a day before.

Note: I published and since these 2 weeks, I didn't do anything. The only thing I do is to check how much has been made. This is to say, I use my time for other things while the money gradually piles up.

This is the type of passive income business I want every single Nigerian youth to look into. With this, we will reduce crime and eradicate poverty. If you all focus only on school and jobs, you'll end up being depressed at last if things don't work out.

One day, I may host a free or paid seminar for people in Port Harcourt and teach them the secrets of making regular money with different online businesses, especially book publishing.

The money below is not much, but at least, it's good to appreciate things despite how small it is.

"Gratitude is a must, yeah," Koffee.

hello, I want to hire you for a WhatsApp tutorial on kdp. I will pay you as you wish.

Can we flow? I will follow you, follow back and I will send you a Dm

waiting on your response.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2019
Georgexx1:

hello, I want to hire you for a WhatsApp tutorial on kdp. I will pay you as you wish.

Can we flow? I will follow you, follow back and I will send you a Dm

waiting on your response.

I like your spirit and trust me, you'll succeed in this business with the spirit.

I'm quite on the high side when it comes to mentorship, but with the load on my hand, I can't take in any student. I have a whole lot of people I'm handling offline, so I can't engage with an online mentorship for now.

Luckily, you can get 99% of all the materials you need on Google and YouTube for free.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ezeg1111(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Please I would like some help from those who use their phones for kdp. What app do you use for typing your books?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Great Business Idea!!!
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
To whom it may concern

I offer Training on Amazon kdp.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
dabocity:
To whom it may concern

I offer Training on Amazon kdp.

Smart move. Give them your best service.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
iLegendd:

I like your spirit and trust me, you'll succeed in this business with the spirit.

I'm quite on the high side when it comes to mentorship, but with the load on my hand, I can't take in any student. I have a whole lot of people I'm handling offline, so I can't engage with an online mentorship for now.

Luckily, you can get 99% of all the materials you need on Google and YouTube for free.

I understand the level of work you are engaged in right now as getting a start on the business is very complex. YouTube video is also loaded with mentors that are quite advance in their method of teaching. I kindly ask for help in finding a descent YouTube channel to subscribe to. My mail at jorgeakindile@gmail.com if you don't want to make it public. Again, I can pay you money for the channel info if you desire that.

I just need a descent start. Thank you.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
iLegendd:

Smart move. Give them your best service.

Sure. Sorry i posted such on your page. I'm just about starting another training since I finished the one's at hand and made sure they are making their money.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Georgexx1:

I understand the level of work you are engaged in right now as getting a start on the business is very complex. YouTube video is also loaded with mentors that are quite advance in their method of teaching. I kindly ask for help in finding a descent YouTube channel to subscribe to. My mail at ...@gmail.com if you don't want to make it public. Again, I can pay you money for the channel info if you desire that.

I just need a descent start. Thank you.

Watch this https://www.nairaland.com/5322272/kindle-direct-publishing-best-video and pick one of them.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
dabocity:

Sure. Sorry i posted such on your page. I'm just about starting another training since I finished the one's at hand and made sure they are making their money.

Alright.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by suremanpatriot: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
MOORCHMOORE:

Honestly am getting frustrated, all my effort to get my profile approved by fiver and Up work are futile. I have created different account for this many times. Seems they hate Nigeria's?
Am good in graphic design and 3d modelling. Any advice for me?
They are biased towards Africans apart fr sa
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 3:01am On Sep 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Be honest with me and tell me an online business better than book writing. Some of you may say YouTube, Blogging, Dropshipping, Fiverr, etc. but I'll prove you wrong.

I made one particular book available on Amazon and after 15 days, it has made 87k. Before the end of the month, it will either make 200k or at least 180k. This is only Paperback and Kindle, not the audiobook. Remember, this same business has made me 300k in a day before.

Note: I published and since these 2 weeks, I didn't do anything. The only thing I do is to check how much has been made. This is to say, I use my time for other things while the money gradually piles up.

This is the type of passive income business I want every single Nigerian youth to look into. With this, we will reduce crime and eradicate poverty. If you all focus only on school and jobs, you'll end up being depressed at last if things don't work out.

One day, I may host a free or paid seminar for people in Port Harcourt and teach them the secrets of making regular money with different online businesses, especially book publishing.

The money below is not much, but at least, it's good to appreciate things despite how small it is.

God bless you greatly Sir.
Please for a start, is it possible to upload an e-book using my Android smartphone ?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Godshand21:

God bless you greatly Sir.
Please for a start, is it possible to upload an e-book using my Android smartphone ?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes.

Thank you Sir for the reply.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by teeboy03(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Read every single post on this thread..

Thanks OP.

I want to write a book on "healthy living" ..starting work on it now...

Hopefully I start cashing out before the end of the year

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 1:46am On Sep 17, 2019
iLegendd:

Greetings Sir,

Please, I'm stuck here. I have completed my first book and my payoneer account has been approved. Now I want to complete my kdp account setup but I'm seriously confused on what to do at this stage where they said, '' Tell us about your bank ''. I put Nigeria and it got rejected. I put USA and the screen displayed another page requiring information about a bank in the US.

Please Sir, what should I do ?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Godshand21:

Greetings Sir,

Please, I'm stuck here. I have completed my first book and my payoneer account has been approved. Now I want to complete my kdp account setup but I'm seriously confused on what to do at this stage where they said, '' Tell us about your bank ''. I put Nigeria and it got rejected. I put USA and the screen displayed another page requiring information about a bank in the US.

Please Sir, what should I do ?

Go to your Payoneer, click the option Global Services and you'll see your US account details Payoneer gave you. Copy it and go back to Amazon to fill your KDP payment form with the details from Payoneer. Yes, choose USA when filling your Amazon payment form.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2019
iLegendd:

Go to your Payoneer, click the option Global Services and you'll see your US account details Payoneer gave you. Copy it and go back to Amazon to fill your KDP payment form with the details from Payoneer. Yes, choose USA when filling your Amazon payment form.

Thank you very much Sir.
I have seen the details and I'm working on it now.

God bless you abundantly.
Good morning.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2019
iLegendd:

I have successfully submitted my account details.
Please, should I use my VIN (Number) for the tax verification interview because I don't have tax ID for now ?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Godshand21:

I have successfully submitted my account details.
Please, should I use my VIN (Number) for the tax verification interview because I don't have tax ID for now ?

Follow https://www.wetclef.com/topic592.html

2 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by imhere: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Please, can I use the same book cover I used on Amazon kindle on other sites?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
iLegendd:
Follow https://www.wetclef.com/topic592.html

Thank you will not be enough to thank you iLegend but that's all I have got.

I say, thank you and God reward you awesomely. I'm now formatting ready for upload.

Remain blessed Sir.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
imhere:
Please, can I use the same book cover I used on Amazon kindle on other sites?
Yes.

If you're going global with the eBook, Amazon won't allow you to use KDP Select.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Godshand21:

Thank you will not be enough to thank you iLegend but that's all I have got.

I say, thank you and God reward you awesomely. I'm now formatting ready for upload.

Remain blessed Sir.

You're welcome. Stay focused in the game and you'll smile at last. The initial stage may seem hard, but keep pushing. One day, you'll be making millions while you sleep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.