Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72821 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
iLegendd:
Great move. Read from page 1 and fix it together, then take action.
I'm writing a book on how to get the woman you desire into bed. Would you mind suggesting to me the best categories and some keywords as per that topic?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thank you for this thread.
Btw, I have a lot of books to publish but I don’t know how to go with marketing. Pls can you help out?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cool318(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Boss iLegendd
This Paperback issue ehhhhh, its very dicey when working with illustrations in a story book
am kind of stuck but have resized the cover page to 6x9 inches (as the recommended size for publishing)

Am trying to resize all the pages from A4 to this custom size---- Herculean task!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Boc007(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I'm writing a book on how to get the woman you desire into bed. Would you mind suggesting to me the best categories and some keywords as per that topic?

Cool. Use Publisher Rocket. If you don't have the money to purchase it yet, then use

1. www.keyword.io
2. www.keywordtool.io
3. www.soovle.com
4. www.kindleranker.com (for best categories)

They will give you all the keywords you need based on your seed keyword.

Your seed keyword is the keyword you're writing on.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Ttorp:
Thank you for this thread.
Btw, I have a lot of books to publish but I don’t know how to go with marketing. Pls can you help out?
Neither do I do marketing. I just write a great book with a great cover and a searchable keyword title. Sales are organic. If you want more money, do Amazon Ads. You can find videos on how to do it on YouTube.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2019
cool318:
The Boss iLegendd
This Paperback issue ehhhhh, its very dicey when working with illustrations in a story book
am kind of stuck but have resized the cover page to 6x9 inches (as the recommended size for publishing)

Am trying to resize all the pages from A4 to this custom size---- Herculean task!!!!! grin cheesy

It's hectic at first, but the more you do it, the more you realize how easy it is. I published 3 books of more than 500 pages each today. They are bundles. See the date on the secreenshot below. This explains how easy it is if you take your time and master book formatting without saying it's hard.

Nothing is hard — just the initial stage.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cool318(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:

It's hectic at first, but the more you do it, the more you realize how easy it is. I published 3 books of more than 500 pages each today. They are bundles. See the date on the secreenshot below. This explains how easy it is if you take your time and master book formatting without saying it's hard.

Nothing is hard — just the initial stage.

I believe you Boss
just realized that , almost through now

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Neither do I do marketing. I just write a great book with a great cover and a searchable keyword title. Sales are organic. If you want more money, do Amazon Ads. You can find videos on how to do it on YouTube.
Please I’m writing on Anger Management. Help me check this cover out.
Is it good enough?

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ttorp:

Please I’m writing on Anger Management. Help me check this cover out.
Is it good enough?
If you're going for a distorted design, it's cool. I like how large the title is, but you're not using enough keywords in the subtitle. Any design with plain black or white is always professional by default.

The niche is too broad. You are going to struggle to rank because a lot of big authors are ranking with "anger management" too. Niching down will help. As in: Anger Management for...(so so and so type of people or group).

3 Likes

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LORDKing001: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Create a Payoneer account, then use the info they'll give you after creating the account and go back to Amazon to add it. For Payoneer visit https://Payoneer.com
Please how do I get ISBN?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
LORDKing001:

Please how do I get ISBN?
During upload on Amazon, it will be generated for free.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:
If you're going for a distorted design, it's cool. I like how large the title is, but you're not using enough keywords in the subtitle. Any design with plain black or white is always professional by default.

The niche is too broad. You are going to struggle to rank because a lot of big authors are ranking with "anger management" too. Niching down will help. As in: Anger Management for...(so so and so type of people or group).

Thank you
I’ll make the necessary adjustments
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Ttorp:

Thank you
I’ll make the necessary adjustments

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Help me rank this one also

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Ttorp:
You are going to lose money because you're trying to cater for everybody. This is what you should do instead: write an anger management book for dad. Another one for mom, for kids, etc. then turn it to a series.

Also, you haven't understood keyword research well, but keep going. You'll learn as you grow.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Ttorp:
Help me rank this one also
This is okay. Plain white or plain black covers always look mature and professional.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LORDKing001: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
iLegendd:
During upload on Amazon, it will be generated for free.
Looking for a place to upload the vbook on kdp.amazon.com can't find were to upload my book. Please help
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2019
LORDKing001:

Looking for a place to upload the vbook on kdp.amazon.com can't find were to upload my book. Please help

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LORDKing001: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=80926043][/quote]
Thank you
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow... I'm motivated to write already. I want to go into "technology security" nitch straight away. I desire to learn with the job. Thanks Joe
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Cool. Use Publisher Rocket. If you don't have the money to purchase it yet, then use

1. www.keyword.io
2. www.keywordtool.io
3. www.soovle.com
4. www.kindleranker.com (for best categories)

They will give you all the keywords you need based on your seed keyword.

Your seed keyword is the keyword you're writing on.
Thanks. i published another book this evening and it's in review. Still hoping to get my first sale.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2019
JustSomeDude:

Thanks. i published another book this evening and it's in review. Still hoping to get my first sale.
Your ginger is on point. Sales will come, but as a beginner without a 1-on-1 mentor, don't expect it too fast. Though, you'll get there.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2019
iLegendd:
Your ginger is on point. Sales will come, but as a beginner without a 1-on-1 mentor, don't expect it too fast. Though, you'll get there.
I got my first KENP Read. The estimated royalty earned is small though, but I got this boost in confidence and motivation that I could do better if I perfected everything about publishing on Amazon KDP.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I got my first KENP Read. The estimated royalty earned is small though, but I got this boost in confidence and motivation that I could do better if I perfected everything about publishing on Amazon KDP.
You'll get there soon. Don't ever give up. If do, I'll be disappointed.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
You'll get there soon. Don't ever give up. If do, I'll be disappointed.
Okay sir.
Do you chat on WhatsApp with that number on your profile?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Okay sir.
Do you chat on WhatsApp with that number on your profile?
Yes, but that WhatsApp is only for relationship business / inquiry about book purchase and nothing more.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, but that WhatsApp is only for relationship business / inquiry about book purchase and nothing more.
I published yet another book today but haven't made any progress with sales. iLegendd teach me your keyword strategy na. Na beg I dey.
If it isn't okay teaching me here, we can do it wherever you want as long as I learn it.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Do I need to include table of content??
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2019
I've uploaded my first book
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Yes, add table of content if it's needed.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I published yet another book today but haven't made any progress with sales. iLegendd teach me your keyword strategy na. Na beg I dey.
If it isn't okay teaching me here, we can do it wherever you want as long as I learn it.
Just keep moving — you'll get here one day. Also read and watch videos on keywords and niches. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.