Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72823 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I have tried it but am stuck here
SWIFT is for bank. Which bank are you using? Google the Swift code of that bank and type it there.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:

Did he give you the password?

I think is the wrong one more of a chrome extension. and the account is under review now thanks so much.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I think is the wrong one more of a chrome extension. and the account is under review now thanks so much.

Your reply is a little confusing. Anyway, it won't work until you buy it and get a unique password from the seller. After your purchase, you'll install it on your Chrome browser and login.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:
SWIFT is for bank. Which bank are you using? Google the Swift code of that bank and type it there.

Please what's delaying amazon.. The payments for this month hasn't entered unlike before that I get them early like say 26 and get others too 29th ... Have you been paid too
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
dabocity:

Please what's delaying amazon.. The payments for this month hasn't entered unlike before that I get them early like say 26 and get others too 29th ... Have you been paid too

No.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Verami(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hope am not late here. Please can you put me through? I really need extra money outside my private school teaching job. Thanks.
iLegendd:
Be honest with me and tell me an online business better than book writing. Some of you may say YouTube, Blogging, Dropshipping, Fiverr, etc. but I'll prove you wrong.

I made one particular book available on Amazon and after 15 days, it has made 87k. Before the end of the month, it will either make 200k or at least 180k. This is only Paperback and Kindle, not the audiobook. Remember, this same business has made me 300k in a day before.

Note: I published and since these 2 weeks, I didn't do anything. The only thing I do is to check how much has been made. This is to say, I use my time for other things while the money gradually piles up.

This is the type of passive income business I want every single Nigerian youth to look into. With this, we will reduce crime and eradicate poverty. If you all focus only on school and jobs, you'll end up being depressed at last if things don't work out.

One day, I may host a free or paid seminar for people in Port Harcourt and teach them the secrets of making regular money with different online businesses, especially book publishing.

The money below is not much, but at least, it's good to appreciate things despite how small it is.

"Gratitude is a must, yeah," Koffee.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:

No.
Took a step further and recently created my payoneer account. I stumbled upon something related to payoneer referrals, how does it work?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Took a step further and recently created my payoneer account. I stumbled upon something related to payoneer referrals, how does it work?

Once you refer people using ur link to sign up, and they transact after sign-up, u get 25 dollars
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
dabocity:

Once you refer people using ur link to sign up, and they transact after sign-up, u get 25 dollars.
Ohhh, I thought there was a condition of having about $1000 dollar on the account before the $25 dollar stuff can be given.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

It's all about getting a commission from Payoneer for every client you bring to them. They'll give you a link and if someone wants to register on Payoneer, give them that your link. When they start earning money in their account, Payoneer will pay you something for bringing them a serious client.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Verami:
Hope am not late here. Please can you put me through? I really need extra money outside my private school teaching job. Thanks.

No, you're not. Sadly, I can't, but luckily, Google and YouTube have all you need for free. Get started after watching a few videos and don't give up.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
With deep pains in my heart, the book that made 200k last month only made 100k so far. This is because I reduced the price.

No review, no promo, no nothing. Just making money till the end of the world. This should inspire you to get started. If 1 book could make this money every single month while you sleep, how much will 99 books make for you? Do the math.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bjstardom(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:
With deep pains in my heart, the book that made 200k last month only made 100k so far. This is because I reduced the price.

No review, no promo, no nothing. Just making money till the end of the world. This should inspire you to get started. If 1 book could make this money every single month while you sleep, how much will 99 books make for you? Do the math.

Thanks for all the updates and motivations so far, please what's the minimum number of pages one should have before publishing on KDP
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
bjstardom:

Thanks for all the updates and motivations so far, please what's the minimum number of pages one should have before publishing on KDP

https://www.nairaland.com/5345464/kindle-direct-publishing-how-many
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
iLegendd:

See mine

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Aug 28, 2019
dabocity:

See mine
I had to turn it to Naira for Naira-landers to see. It's 213k money made while you sleep. What people reading don't understand is: this is just a chicken change to you and to everyone who understands how this business works.

A profitable evergreen book "once written" is millions in the bank. Let these lazy youths keep searching for jobs when they could be in their rooms making millions.

More blessings to you. Greater things ahead for you. Keep the fire burning. Legit money is the way to peace of mind. Let all the idîots in this country keep learning Yahoo+ while we keep it legit. One day, God will catch them like Invecticus or whatever he calls himself.

Don't forget to reinvest.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Your reply is a little confusing. Anyway, it won't work until you buy it and get a unique password from the seller. After your purchase, you'll install it on your Chrome browser and login.
I mean the payoneer account has been accepted and thanks so much for taking your time to teach me today.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I mean the payoneer account has been accepted and thanks so much for taking your time to teach me today.
Great news. You're welcome.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emenike111(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Really
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emenike111(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Toshiba satellite
HDD:1TB
Memory Ram: 8GB
Screen touch
4 cores
Intel core i7
2GB dedicated graphic
Wireless
Condition: working
Body: very clean
Price: 150k negotiable
Call or whatsaap Emozy PC @ 08165008393

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dabocity(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:
I had to turn it to Naira for Naira-landers to see. It's 213k money made while you sleep. What people reading don't understand is: this is just a chicken change to you and to everyone who understands how this business works.

A profitable evergreen book "once written" is millions in the bank. Let these lazy youths keep searching for jobs when they could be in their rooms making millions.

More blessings to you. Greater things ahead for you. Keep the fire burning. Legit money is the way to peace of mind. Let all the idîots in this country keep learning Yahoo+ while we keep it legit. One day, God will catch them like Invecticus or whatever he calls himself.

Thanks so much bro.. Let keep the fire burning. And let's show them not all Nigerians are fraudster.
When I woke up this morning, I saw this

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Kingmanny88(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2019
JustSomeDude:

Thanks. i published another book this evening and it's in review. Still hoping to get my first sale.
Hello. I consider myself a decent writer, but can you put me through this process of publishing and earning from it?
I await your response, please.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Kingmanny88:

Hello. I consider myself a decent writer, but can you put me through this process of publishing and earning from it?
I await your response, please.
I'm still in the learning process. I suggest you go through the thread from the beginning. If you encountered any difficulties, ask questions. You'll definitely get a reply from iLegendd.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 8:22am On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

I've been having KENP reads only since I started last month but all of a sudden it sold twice in a day. I updated my keywords yesterday based on video tutorials I watched and I'm confident it'll do better this time.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I've been having KENP reads only since I started last month but all of a sudden it sold twice in a day. I updated my keywords yesterday based on video tutorials I watched and I'm confident it'll do better this time.
Wow! Great news. Congrats! It can only get better. Keep learning more about keywords. It's a game changer. One day, you'll look back and smile. Keep it going...
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:
Great news. You're welcome.
Good morning this is the kdpspy I said about earlier and my book is now live I don't know if you can give me an email i saw a tool I want to send to it's PC format.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2019
dabocity:

Thanks so much bro.. Let keep the fire burning. And let's show them not all Nigerians are fraudster.
When I woke up this morning, I saw this

I knew it can only get better. Keep it burning and reinvesting. Soon, you'll be making millions per month — 100% guaranteed.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2019
ambitiouschap:

Good morning this is the kdpspy I said about earlier and my book is now live I don't know if you can give me an email i saw a tool I want to send to it's PC format.

Yes, that is the KDSpy. To use it, you need the password to login. Give you an email how?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Mcslize: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2019
dabocity:

See mine

How many books do you have so far that's generating this amount?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by akinolu66: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd ,honestly I don't know how to discribe you, am sincerely speechless at your singular efforts to pull majority of Nigerians out of the valley of lack without demanding 1kobo. I guess these will be one of the secret why God is blessing you. Although, I have never write a book before, but I guess you have arose my interest to give it a trial. Pls, don't be discourage to answer us more when we call on u.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, that is the KDSpy. To use it, you need the password to login. Give you an email how?
I wish to send this cracked kdpspy with you it's mainly for computer. but if you don't like it it's ok

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
akinolu66:
iLegendd ,honestly I don't know how to discribe you, am sincerely speechless at your singular efforts to pull majority of Nigerians out of the valley of lack without demanding 1kobo. I guess these will be one of the secret why God is blessing you. Although, I have never write a book before, but I guess you have arose my interest to give it a trial. Pls, don't be discourage to answer us more when we call on u.

You're welcome. Sadly, my aim is not to help or teach, but to inspire. Since everything is already on Google and YouTube for free, get started.

99% of what everyone needs to become a millionaire in this business are on Google and YouTube for free. Only 1% is missing and that is experience from a mentor who has walked the walk. Sadly, that one isn't free or cheap.

Though, whenever I'm online and I see a question related to this business, I'll answer it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.