Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? (638 Views)

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. / What Would Be A 'Red Flag' Moment For You When You're On A Date? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by WalkerMichael(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
There are days I keep myself up to date with all posts on the fp. I literally consume all contents there. When I finish with that and there's nothing else to do after refreshing the fp tirelessly for new contents , I just scroll through the business section, then to technology market, then, trending section.

I'm addicted to nl and I think need help ) embarassed

I peep at the travel section too.

BTW, who's the mod that banned me till 2021 from that section. What was my offense shocked shocked

What do you do when you're here? cool

This is going to be really fun and interactive.
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Business section,phone section, crime section
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Travel, Family, Crime and Celebrity sections
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Which is the front page? Is it where we have ''new'', ''recent''? I have never seen where front page is.
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by waleyp(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hey girl you look cute
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by pleasureosondu(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
1.Travel section.
2. Travel
3. Travel
3000. Travel
3000000000000. Travel section.
Until i leave 9ja, it'll always be the travel section.
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by KendrickAyomide: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Travel and Celebrities. Even after i leave naija I'll still be in the travel section. My diary of Life abroad will be very Active with pictures and all that.

1 Like

Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by Dechymmytv(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm mostly on romance section, but I frequent tech market, phones, sports, business, travel ( occasionally)
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Which is the front page? Is it where we have ''new'', ''recent''? I have never seen where front page is.
The first page you see immediately you log in to nairaland or better still, click on "nairaland forum" and it'll take you to the front-page

1 Like

Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by Deicide: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
. Romance
. Computer
. Phone
. Programming
. Education
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Travel
Education
Romance
Properties and business (occasionally)
Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ohh...... okay, tanx.
DanDeeBoss:
The first page you see immediately you log in to nairaland or better still, click on "nairaland forum" and it'll take you to the front-page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Other Sections Do You Navigate To When You're On Nairaland? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
Politics and family section, I'll be frequent on politics from now on cos of that dead human meat seller, he/she is now on my radar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Push Your Friends Away... / Mouth Action Syndrome. / I Really Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.