Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29960 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by kheny12(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2019
leomarz007:
Open a fast food where the beans and rice plus bread sells for as low as 100 bucks and come back to thank me later
Head is paining you. Fast food indeed.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Memberclub(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
117k can't do shit.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Decolonel(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
I'm surprised that nobody has told him to play 2 odds with the money. I'm impressed. Our youths are beginning to think genuinely.

31 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
whaaaa?!! shocked it is not even enough to buy 1 kee of highgrade weed. undecided
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Psainte20(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome
Buy an HP ink advantage 2135 3 in 1 printer for 15k, buy a laptop for 40-50k, buy 1carton of paper for 5500, buy spriral bind front, back and stick 3500, start printing assignments for your department mates, if you intelligent you could do assignments for people and collect money, you can buy small gen so you have steady light,... You would be how much you can make it you a wise spender

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2019
If you will not mind...

You can just hawking Palm-wine
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by mclhoreeys(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please I need ideas.
Mods should help abeg.

Cc: lalasticala
Fynestboi

Bro, u can invest in the Palm Oil business. im sure you'll make so much profit from it.
kheny12:
Head is paining you. Fast food indeed.
Miracle112:
Please I need ideas.
Mods should help abeg.

Cc: lalasticala
Fynestboi

Bro, u can invest in the Palm Oil business. im sure you'll make so much profit from it.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Sports wears business. It's very lucrative with smal capital u wil buy and resell
thank me latter

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by PLATO1U(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2019
kekakuz:
Get a POS
And start agent banking

Shed more light on this agent banking.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by SendAbroad: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up

Your best bet as a student is to give students what they want in school...fry and sell fried yam, puff puff, Akara and plantain.

You obviously can't do this alone as you still have to attend lectures.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by shams040(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Photocopy and printing, beside it you sell drinks and snack and some mini importation that will enter the eyes of those patronizing u.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Kendumazy(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2019
You can look into selling beautiful India Kurtis gowns. They are very nice gowns. A joint importation group is about starting. It takes very little money to start. You can check the below link for more information.

https://www.nairaland.com/5309819/beautiful-india-kurtis-gown-joint
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Davico(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up
Earphones, earpods and phone accessories. Visit computer village in ikeja lagos and make enquiries. www.aliexpress.com, 1688.com. send me a pm if u are interested I can put u thru. Trade forex, u can start with 80k. I can link u up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by xcellinking(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Open a nightly fast food around campus. Sell noodles, eggs and other fries. It really pays. U can start small. Research more on this.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by kefasjoshua4(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=kekakuz post=80448440]Get a POS
And start agent banking [/quote
I am interested, what are the procedure]

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
buy some weed, smoke some today your brains will resset, you will see thousands of $$$

Smoke the remaining tomorrow you will see millions of $$$

thank me when your brains are cleared..

cheers!! grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by adecamp(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up
if you in Lagos, contact me 08057095376. Let me teach you branding that is how to make customised caps, shirsts, t-shirts, jerseys, phone pouch etc
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by daimsy(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Any other student who want to do something tangible with 9,800 in LONGRICH business should
Drop number on my email.
I can teach you how to do the business on campus and get paid weekly.
Please no unserious person should come near me anywhere o?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by justjentle(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Start a dry cleaning Business or go into mini importation.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
buy human skull for Money riual, you will become a millionaire in 2 days.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by doyouknowjohnny: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Psainte20:

Buy an HP ink advantage 2135 3 in 1 printer for 15k, buy a laptop for 40-50k, buy 1carton of paper for 5500, buy spriral bind front, back and stick 3500, start printing assignments for your department mates, if you intelligent you could do assignments for people and collect money, you can buy small gen so you have steady light,... You would be how much you can make it you a wise spender
Best advice for a serious minded student..other business ideas i have seen here are good as well but will take your focus away from studies trust me..

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by qanda: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Which school are you and what course are you studying?

You can make reasonable income distributing Past Questions and study materials on Q and A App. In May 2019, one of the sellers on the App made sales worth NGN 200,000 within three days, the material he was selling on the App got a lot of patronage.

-You can sell UTME study material for students seeking admission to your department.

-You can sell Past questions, course materials for your department and later extend it to other departments (Undergraduate and Post graduate). The good part is, those who purchase materials on the App cannot share the materials with others.

-The App owners will support you with marketing of your materials.

-You can also work with some of your lecturers to distribute materials on the App.

Get the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2019
buy 2 human skulls for Money ritual, you will become a millionaire in 2 days. Trust me, i did the same thing. I am now a millionaire. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
4ckTOT0:
awo broke scammers are coming to scam him of his chicken change
No joy whatsoever...reminds me of King David and Uriah the Hittite.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2019
adeiza4u:
I can relate with your experience bro. I'll suggest you start importing few things to sell on Campus. That's what I do now; I buy things such as OTG flash drives, SD cards etc and resell to students. I sometimes ago customized wristbands and sold them to students. Also, I resell data to them.
Whatever you choose to do however, make sure your study is not secondary to your being in the school.
May the Lord help you to pull through. My special greetings to InvertedHammer. You're forever GOLD sir.

Thanks very brother

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Buffalo2:
Photography

I've thought about this but my money isn't enough. Thanks
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by ademolajubril: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up
Go and buy bitcoin and keep and sell it when you need the money in next 2 session and you make some cool profit with it.

You can reach out to me to learn how you can invest in bitcoin and make maximum profits.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Legionx:

Do you know how to operate computer
Yea
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Kiki4: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

My advice to you is this; you can keep that money in a fixed deposit account and start dropshipping. Dropshipping is starting a business with zero capital and you would be making money on the side and adding it to your already saved up cash. All you need is a WhatsApp compliant phone and data.

You can reach out to me if you're interested.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Youngstar76(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Honest truth is, there's no certain business you can throw in 100k and get a good return steadily or fast. Few businesses rise, so many fall. Make sure before u put cash in any business, do a good research on the business. Don't use the whole 117k for any business. Save half of the cash first. The use half to invest in whatever business you choose.

My honest advice to you as a student is, if u are not in dere need of money, jst invest in yourself first. Learn a skill that you can use to generate income, then u use that income to start a business. It may take sometime but believe me, if you're consistent, you'll pull through and become successful.

The following skills can't be learnt online for free via Google and YouTube.

- Real estate
- Copywriting
- Programming
- Internet Money making

The list is actually endless, open your mind. Aim to be the possible best of you in any skill you decide to learn. You won't regret it in the long run I promise you.

*I'm a final year Engineering student at UST, PH City.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Shoe Bussines, go to Lagos or Onitsha and get a contact that can supply you nice flat shoes. They sell like fire and they have different price ranges deppending on your target market. My kid sis is 21, done with service but no job yet so she just entered it and is doing well. Correct contacts can give you for 2k or 2k5 and you sell for 4k. You can open a page on instagram advertising etc I wish all the best on whatever you decide. My condolences on the lose of your Dad.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.