Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29964 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
maybachmusic:

117k in crypto or forex is like trying to start a shipping business with 100k

cheesy grin grin

Na so dem dey decieve them for Allen avenue seminars

At the end 99.9% get roasted with their 200$ grin

Anyone trading forex below 5 figures usd or crypto na just pending time bomb

Ah that year grin grin grin I was burnt to ashes in forex. Allen avenue na forex headquarters
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome
I will advice you to start popcorn business,look for a spot dat is lively at night in the skul,and start selling well milked popcorn at night.you can be able to combine that with your education and with time you can get someone to assist you.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by gentlegenius(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . . .best of all you can do it part time.
lets talk if you'll like to knw more
peteredet8@gmail.com
4CKTOTO
deltateam
pesinfada
I'm not trying to scam the OP except you go tell me say Bill Gate, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki dey scam people. .because they also recommend what I want to show Miracle112
By mentioning those 3 rich men, I think I know what you want to show him...
Network marketing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Danielles(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
I need you to message me on WhatsApp! 08069666026. I'm a student of Obafemi Awolowo university... Pls don't be afraid! Mind you.. Run away from any MLM (multi level marketing business(networking)
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
VRDroid:

Save the money in the account and throw your ATM card away.

1. Borrow someone's Bible if you do not have one, and read from Genesis to Revelations, twice within 6 months and Start a Church. You can start Campus Fellowship in your name and save the Offering into your bank account directly.

2. Create a Youtube Channel to Preach to your subscribers and request for Donations for your preaching and healing messages.

3. Monetize the subscribers too.

4. When you have up to 100K subscribers start writing Elaborate Ebooks on how to Materialize Wealth, people fall for that shiit big time, and of 100K subscribers, you will eventually get buyers for your e-books and ensure you emphasize on donations to the 'Body of Christ'.

5. Forcefully discover your talents in Comedy and Music, anything that you can do without expense to generate income.

6. Go and learn driving, and get an investor to give you a car to drive 'within campus only' to raise money.

7. Learn website designs and graphics for free online and spam nairaland and other blogs for customers.

8. Live off-campus and put two other room mates there and bill them 2/3 of the cost of rent which which leaves you extra after recovering your rent and also enjoy their meals for free.

9. Launch a Research Team in school with an additional person and all the lazy students will pay you tokens to do their assignments then eat their food at their homes for free and go home with take away.

10. Buy a clipper and rent a space in an already established saloon to make money barbing and shaving.

11. Make a lady from a very wealthy family fall in love you and explain that you are smart but poor and once she falls in love, you launch a sophisticated love and romantic sex sessions and she will love you foolishly enough to let you control her expenses, if she breaks up, you have nothing to lose.

12. Make friends with any lecturers you meet and be so close to them that you can be the 'contact' for 'sorting', so you will always negotiate the price and keep some cash for yourself, you will be the go to guy, insulating the lecturer from all levels of suspicion, works all the time.

13. Learn how parasites survive without spending their money, do not associate with fellow poor people. Associate with the children of the wealthy and you will be surprise they will plan your budget alongside theirs, works all the time as long as you are a functional brain.

Did I mention you should learn yahoo yahoo? I did not.

I love to advise poor kids who need a way out of poverty, and I do not care what you do to surve, as long as you kill no one and do not hurt their souls. The body is temporal, you are free to fucck with the body, not the spirit. Kill none, but dont be poor. I hate poverty.

JESUS!! THIS IS GOLD. YOU'RE extraordinarily smart bro! Not sure if you're going to grant this but there's nothing bad in trying. Can I learn under you? Can you mentor me..? You seem to know alot and I'd like to tap from your knowledge. Would really appreciate this. Your post is the BOMB for whoever is SERIOUS!

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
@OP DO NOT PM ANYONE. It's a WARNING.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by WalkerMichael(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
joeeee240:

Are you sure you know what 5 figures is? 100k is five figures

In dollars and not naira. sad
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by prince049(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . . .best of all you can do it part time.
lets talk if you'll like to knw more
peteredet8@gmail.com
4CKTOTO
deltateam
pesinfada
I'm not trying to scam the OP except you go tell me say Bill Gate, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki dey scam people. .because they also recommend what I want to show Miracle112
Then say it here naw
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Jesus5656(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
ademolajubril:

Go and buy bitcoin and keep and sell it when you need the money in next 2 session and you make some cool profit with it.

You can reach out to me to learn how you can invest in bitcoin and make maximum profits.
..Pls i want to invest in bitcoin dear .wasap and call 08034403341
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Jesus5656(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
ibnyakub:

I'm a final year medical student.....im into agent banking too...its lucrative and will suit your need. I also refill cooking gas along..I make average of 40k monthly .
To start agent banking(POS), you don't need POS machine for a start..only ur android phone will suffice you....... I start with just 20k...later the company will beg you to take their POS machine...

You can contact me for mentorship....check my signature
...I'm interested Sir..My number is 08034403341
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by einsteine(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Just keep saving your money.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Auxigen(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
gentlegenius:
By mentioning those 3 rich men, I think I know what you want to show him... Network marketing?
Arghh! You are the real son of your father. .Infact GOD Bless you immediately! people that don't know these things will be shouting scam scam pesinfada 4CKTOTO deltateam and all my accusers come and see o
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by komols856: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome

you can start a Dropshipping business. call PR WhatsApp for more info: 08030897019
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Soul47:

Those that trade with $500 don't make it if they know their onions Abi?

Lol

500$

If you like know salad

Na maggi you wan buy cheesy grin grin cheesy
undecided
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
komols856:

you can start a Dropshipping business. call PR WhatsApp for more info: 08030897019

wetin u wan drop ship cheesy
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Soul47(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
maybachmusic:

Lol

500$

If you like know salad

Na maggi you wan buy cheesy grin grin cheesy
undecided

I will buy you Shawarma.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by InfinixMine: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.

how can one get in touch with you?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by InfinixMine: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Starlight10:
Shoe Bussines, go to Lagos or Onitsha and get a contact that can supply you nice flat shoes. They sell like fire and they have different price ranges deppending on your target market. My kid sis is 21, done with service but no job yet so she just entered it and is doing well. Correct contacts can give you for 2k or 2k5 and you sell for 4k. You can open a page on instagram advertising etc I wish all the best on whatever you decide. My condolences on the lose of your Dad.
Do you have a contact please?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by gentlegenius(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:

Arghh! You are the real son of your father. .Infact GOD Bless you immediately!
people that don't know these things will be shouting scam scam
pesinfada
4CKTOTO
deltateam
and all my accusers come and see o
Network marketing is a 21st century business. Anyone who accuse you for suggesting this business model is still living in the 19th century.
On a very serious note, I am looking for a good and reliable network marketing company to join. If you know any that works very well here in Nigeria pls link me up.
my e-mail is idong.akpan12@gmail.com.
I can send you a mail if you don't mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
gentlegenius:

Network marketing is a 21st century business. Anyone who accuse you for suggesting this business model is still living in the 19th century.
On a very serious note, I am looking for a good and reliable network marketing company to join. If you know any that works very well here in Nigeria pls link me up.

If its network marketing or whatever he should be open about it. He can't just come and tell op to pm him when everyone is suggesting ideas openly. Its suspicious.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Redman44(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
@ OP,

Sorry about the demise of your dad. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Back to the topic of discussion. Please go into selling high grade used clothes and shoes for ladies and children. It is a goldmine if you know how to source your inventory cheaply from Asia or Europe or North America. You won't have to spend too much time running this business, as the market is already there even on your Campus. Just make sure that your customers pay you immediately for their purchases. This will make you have running capital to bring in new stock all the time. Cheers.

Don't go into snacks or popcorn production. They are time consuming and unpredictable ventures for students. Follow the advice I have given above.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by BrainArk(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
kheny12:
Head is paining you. Fast food indeed.
to me his advice is one of the best here. he can be doing it during the evening.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Auxigen(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
gentlegenius:

Hmmm first let me thank you for vindicating me from the hands of those ignorant image tarnishers. .You know I'm surprised that many people in this internet age still don't know about Network Marketing, while others call it scam...well I don't blame them, if they were not gullible enough to fall for stupid ponzi,pyramid and get rich quick schemes they wouldnt be confusing it with NM.
I'll mail you sir.
I'll even prefer getting your digits. .mine's on my siggy
Do have a splendid evening
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2019
gypsey:
abi na lie?; grin
nor be liegrin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by cilozor1: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Please, add me as well.....07030566604
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2019
VRDroid:

Save the money in the account and throw your ATM card away.

1. Borrow someone's Bible if you do not have one, and read from Genesis to Revelations, twice within 6 months and Start a Church. You can start Campus Fellowship in your name and save the Offering into your bank account directly.

2. Create a Youtube Channel to Preach to your subscribers and request for Donations for your preaching and healing messages.

3. Monetize the subscribers too.

4. When you have up to 100K subscribers start writing Elaborate Ebooks on how to Materialize Wealth, people fall for that shiit big time, and of 100K subscribers, you will eventually get buyers for your e-books and ensure you emphasize on donations to the 'Body of Christ'.

5. Forcefully discover your talents in Comedy and Music, anything that you can do without expense to generate income.

6. Go and learn driving, and get an investor to give you a car to drive 'within campus only' to raise money.

7. Learn website designs and graphics for free online and spam nairaland and other blogs for customers.

8. Live off-campus and put two other room mates there and bill them 2/3 of the cost of rent which which leaves you extra after recovering your rent and also enjoy their meals for free.

9. Launch a Research Team in school with an additional person and all the lazy students will pay you tokens to do their assignments then eat their food at their homes for free and go home with take away.

10. Buy a clipper and rent a space in an already established saloon to make money barbing and shaving.

11. Make a lady from a very wealthy family fall in love you and explain that you are smart but poor and once she falls in love, you launch a sophisticated love and romantic sex sessions and she will love you foolishly enough to let you control her expenses, if she breaks up, you have nothing to lose.

12. Make friends with any lecturers you meet and be so close to them that you can be the 'contact' for 'sorting', so you will always negotiate the price and keep some cash for yourself, you will be the go to guy, insulating the lecturer from all levels of suspicion, works all the time.

13. Learn how parasites survive without spending their money, do not associate with fellow poor people. Associate with the children of the wealthy and you will be surprise they will plan your budget alongside theirs, works all the time as long as you are a functional brain.

Did I mention you should learn yahoo yahoo? I did not.

I love to advise poor kids who need a way out of poverty, and I do not care what you do to surve, as long as you kill no one and do not hurt their souls. The body is temporal, you are free to fucck with the body, not the spirit. Kill none, but dont be poor. I hate poverty.

Hmmm. I no fit shout.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 8:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Tundellinium:

In addition, transportation business is also lucrative. If there's any means of sourcing for more funds to buy a fairly used shuttle in school. Look for a trusted driver and start earning daily money. Depending on how transportation is like in your campus, on an average you can be making like 5k per day.

Or if you can look for small space in a strategic location on campus (not necessarily a shop). If you can employ someone to be frying donuts, puff puff and other snacks. On the side, you can also sell stationeries. I tell you, it's accrues profit.

You see transportation, food, education are sectors that brings daily income and do not fade if you set standards.

I see
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Thane:
117k is too big, I started my retail Shirts and polo biz in sch with about 20k. It saw me thru sch alongside other hustle. Go to aba and buy fine fast moving Thailand and Indian Polos and shirts for 1k/2k and add 500 gain minimum.

Nice one
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2019
vincentjk:
First of all, I'd like to know if you're a dog lover?

You can get a quality female dog and then breed her to a good stud when it's her breeding period, then you'd make enough cash to fund your studies and all that

But dog breeding isn't easy sha and it requires more N117 for a start alone

Op go here am today grin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2019
Legionx:

We have Fiverr.com upwork.com freelancer.com
You can meet clients there

Okay
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Sylviaokeke4me(f): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5313319/make-5-6-7-figure-weekly-house

Do u know with #9800 to #25k to #40k,75k+
U can start your Longrich business & make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ to 80k+ weekly 4rm home & still get your cash back in product form (product of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me "how" not scam/ponzi scheme! We don't sell/give targets/no auto-ship/no flushing of points.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
+234703 352 8417

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.