Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29959 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Legionx: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Yea

How well can you type and what school are you in?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by KingMicky3286: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome

Ice cream or snack business within the school. Remember that business means to be busy with a legal means of earning money.

Can you run a business as a student?

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by oxiide22(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=daimsy post=80448742]Any other student who want to do something tangible with 9,800 in LONGRICH business should
Drop number on my email.
I can teach you how to do the business on campus and get paid weekly 09020062033 my number 08162239169
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2019
WhatsApp me....I sell plain n pattern materials, will give u at wholesale prices , add me on WhatsApp for samples
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by winiry(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2019
I'm intested. Pls how do i get intouch wif u?

Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by coolqayy(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
I know of a business IQ option ROI when u deposit 100k u collect 15k monthly for 3,6,9,12 months u choose and collect your capital after chosen month .its a pity are not in same state we fr deal f2f
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2019
Auxigen:
117k is too much to start what I will show you. . .best of all you can do it part time.
lets talk if you'll like to knw more
peteredet8@gmail.com

Na God go scatter anyone that wants to scam op with thunder.
If the business was legal, then share it publicly otherwise gerrarahia mehn!

Op be careful of wolves in sheep clothing.

I felt some sympathy when I read op's story and mother's love for him.

Op I suggest you study your school environment and find out what students always buy.

Op I suggest you start hawking business even if its gala and chilled bottled drinks or preferably zobo and buns/meatpie. You shouldn't use more than #20 000 from that money to start it. Don't invest in ponzi schemes o. MMM tragedy lingers.

Students will patronize you for sure.

One thing I wouldn't want is for you to misuse that money or lose it to nairaland scammers.

God bless you.

Miracle112

5 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by FlordFlorez(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
If u know how to operate system, u dont need to complain cos ur problem is already half solved. Get a system as low as 40-50k plus a printer machine. Start rendering online services to both students and lecturers. Las las u go dy alright...

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Bayokun(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
pesinfada:
eh eh

OP RUN away from peter

In short, he should run away from anyone bearing Peter/peteru on this platform

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by pek(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
adeiza4u:
I can relate with your experience bro. I'll suggest you start importing few things to sell on Campus. That's what I do now; I buy things such as OTG flash drives, SD cards etc and resell to students. I sometimes ago customized wristbands and sold them to students. Also, I resell data to them.
Whatever you choose to do however, make sure your study is not secondary to your being in the school.
May the Lord help you to pull through. My special greetings to InvertedHammer. You're forever GOLD sir.
*sometime*

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
leomarz007:
Open a fast food where the beans and rice plus bread sells for as low as 100 bucks and come back to thank me later

Beans, rice and bread for #100?

Gerrarahia mehn.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2019
ednut1:
Barbing or frying puff puff/ akara. Beware of those that will send you pm

Miracle 112

These are practical business that you can start with less than #20 000 and guaranteed profits.

Never use the whole money for business. You may lose it.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Legionx:

How well can you type and what school are you in?

Very well sir.
Uniport
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2019
4ckTOT0:
awo broke scammers are coming to scam him of his chicken change

Thanks for the picture. That dude deserves it.

Awon scammers.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Olusharp(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2019
kelvinezeh55:
Sports wears business. It's very lucrative with smal capital u wil buy and resell
thank me latter
please can you explain this better and like how much is needed to start this?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Olusharp(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.
i need more info on perfume and body spray...
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by BitcoinChief: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2019
I can teach you how to trade bitcoin and earn 25% profit weekly. You can drop your WhatsApp number or add me on WhatsApp 09021117285
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2019
You can message me op,I can put you through how you can sell different stuffs on eBay right from here in Nigeria,that sum of money can get you some cheap and unique items in bulk which am going to show you.....you will get to learn how to register on the site,how to list your products and also how to cash out into your local bank account.Just get a VPN ready and a Google voice number then chat me up.Their are more than #100 million buyers available on the platform so it's guaranteed for you to make alot of sales.I will also show you how you can also do auction for your products and get paid within a week or less selling to the highest bidder.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Soul47:
Till you figure out a safe investment to go into, please save your money on COWRYWISE and focus on your studies, not as not to lose it and become demoralised academically.

But if you are in for the business, business, ehmmm...

You might want to learn Cryto Trading and see how it goes for you. Since it won't take much of your study time.

This is a random advic.

Mentioning crypto or forex means telling him to set that money on fire. Newbies get burnt.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Sunshine002(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2019
trade forex bro, forex trading with accurate source of signals contact me 07060476475
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Funky123(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
I can put you through mini importation and you can buy sneakers,bags and so on and sell on campus.....You will make a good profit on this

send me a PM if interested.....Doing this For Free,just as a little support from me
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by edydamsel(f): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
you can go into photocopying and printing business
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by crafteck(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Sell data, subscribe a big package and use a phone app to limit each person's phones data portion..... Something like that
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Legionx: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Very well sir.
Uniport

Have you heard of freelancing
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by aywhy93(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Go to the technology section of nairaland, there is a thread with the title "All Offerup, Letgo, ebay deals...." there. Summarize your post on that thread and people will come to your aid, including myself, in few weeks time... you'll be thankful!

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by deltateam: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2019
SendAbroad:

Your best bet as a student is to give students what they want in school...fry and sell fried yam, puff puff, Akara and plantain.

You obviously can't do this alone as you still have to attend lectures.

On school days he could do it during evening times and full time on Friday and Saturday.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by qanda: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Psainte20:

Buy an HP ink advantage 2135 3 in 1 printer for 15k, buy a laptop for 40-50k, buy 1carton of paper for 5500, buy spriral bind front, back and stick 3500, start printing assignments for your department mates, if you intelligent you could do assignments for people and collect money, you can buy small gen so you have steady light,... You would be how much you can make it you a wise spender
Combine this idea with the use of Q and A App - you are good to go!
Get Q and A App on Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
As an undergraduate, I was engaged in online registration and printing business.
It was quite profitable.
However, make sure it doesnt affect your studies.
I still managed to graduate with a 2.1 in Mechanical Engineering.

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by ScotMisile: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Why not start an online personal cosmetics delivery business where you shall be trained to become a beauty skin consultant. .for free... Since students wants to always look good... You stand a very good chance to earn up to 250k monthly starting with as low as N10, 000 only.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Auxigen(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
deltateam:

Na God go scatter anyone that wants to scam op with thunder.
If the business was legal, then share it publicly otherwise gerrarahia mehn!

Op be careful of wolves in sheep clothing.

I felt some sympathy when I read op's story and mother's love for him.

Op I suggest you study your school environment and find out what students always buy.

Op I suggest you start hawking business even if its gala and chilled bottled drinks or preferabl
LOL! These pple wan kill me
I don't want to scam anybody ooo.
I have been scammed before and I know how it feels (cryptocurrency). The business I want to introduce OP to is 100% legit with wonderful products and offices across States in Nigeria. .including Port-Harcout where the OP is *Plot 221A, 45 Woji Road, GRA Phase 2, off Oulu Obasanjo road.*
biko I no wan scam pesin pikin o
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by shogsman(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Legal or illegal business ,clarify pls.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by monogram: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up
Start with physical consumables, digital products come with risks and now often require huge capital. Make sure you are not controlled by your emotions or greed and make sure you have access to your market/buyers, make sure you dont invest all at once in a particular business. Make sure you keep and save some amount till you are more experienced in any type of business you choose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.