Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29961 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by emmafineboy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rosay15:
.. Op follow this advice, you can add boxers, singlet and wristwatch to to it.
Since it last school environment and you have to be friendly to sell alll these things listed above.
Best of luck.
nice1 i sales dat plain&pattern, senator materials, shirt materials, polo,Sanders, etc op i tink dis ll help u n pray abt it..... bkful of scammers here

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Dozie32(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
You can start boxers business here in Aba and clothe business since you're in port Harcourt..you can add me up with this number 09072200727
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Emmasnoop(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
To me hustle join, that one nor go carry u go anywhere 4 business Except u won see tomatoes.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by 2LESS(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
joeeee240:

Are you sure you know what 5 figures is? 100k is five figures

Oga how is 100k five figures?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Elobless: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
save ur money well. look for partime job like teaching or learn a skill. if u are acquitted to any trade or biz I will would have advice u to invest d money there. Mind u every business has is bad side which no body will tell u. until u fall to it especially this online stuff of a thing.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Jhorsh(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
I don't know how if you are interested In selling optical frames and their accessories like rope, purse. etc

Reach me on 08024655987 for further info.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome

My Advice.
1) You dont need money to make money. With 20k you should learn a skill like web design, graphics ecommerce etc

2) You are a student and starting a business to pay your bills will just put more pressure on you and you will lose your capital.

3) After learning the skill, You can be a freelancer and work online

4) You can start an Importation business but I dont think selling to students will make you money because students are broke and aint worling

5) If you plan to sell to students, start selling food stuffs at cheap fees

6) Get a petty job that you can do during breaks to make extra money.

7) Patience is key and consitency is under ratted. Be patient and work hard.

Thats all I can say sha.

4 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by JBoss25(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
forecast game well on betting by staking 2k on 50 odds then invest in bitcoin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by leomarz007: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
kheny12:
Head is paining you. Fast food indeed.

Students in uniport will understand what I meant by FF. I very one at the bad spot b4 udss and its blood moni I swear
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by phillippians(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
leonard002:
Buy and sell shoes in school, male and female, More of female

I'm a medical laboratory scientist and I recently moved to Lagos. I'm looking for a job position.

Kindly contact me if you know of available positions.

pmmis2018 at gmail.com
leomarz007:

Students in uniport will understand what I mean by FF. I very one at the bad spot b4 udss and its blood moni I swear
[quote author=leonard002 post=80448225]Buy and sell shoes in school, m ale and female, More
[b]I'm a medical laboratory scientist and I recently moved to Lagos. I'm looking for a job position.

AM A CORPER SERVING IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL, CALL ME ASAP, THERE'S A VACANCY FOR LAB SCIENTIST. BE QUICK, 08100254826.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
gypsey:
buy human skull for Money riual, you will become a millionaire in 2 days.

hahahahahahahgrin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by megareal: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
You can message me op,I can put you through how you can sell different stuffs on eBay right from here in Nigeria,that sum of money can get you some cheap and unique items in bulk which am going to show you.....you will get to learn how to register on the site,how to list your products and also how to cash out into your local bank account.Just get a VPN ready and a Google voice number then chat me up.Their are more than #100 million buyers available on the platform so it's guaranteed for you to make alot of sales.I will also show you how you can also do auction for your products and get paid within a week or less selling to the highest bidder.
Can you show me?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by dingbang(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
leomarz007:

Students in uniport will understand what I meant by FF. I very one at the bad spot b4 udss and its blood moni I swear
lol dont mind the nigga. He dunno why is going on.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Auxigen(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
spafu:

Oga if you want to help him drop info here, if he feels like coming to your PM he is supposed to even beg you to permit him to come PM, but you see all these come to my PM guys? They ate not trustworthy and if you don't want to be seen as one, kindly don't use their tactics of inviting people to PM for finally slaying.
Ok I See where the problem is now. . . .Noted
Thank you.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahahgrin
abi na lie?; grin
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Onlinefarmstore: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Agriculture especially strawberry farming. If you are in owo visit the farm owed by co FUTO students

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by BitcoinChief: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ignorance is is not an excuse to be poor. If you are not informed be humble and ask questions.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by naphunlimited(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Information is the key. Check my signature below and start making real extra income for yourself.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by OfficialSam(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Following
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Soul47(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
joeeee240:

Are you sure you know what 5 figures is? 100k is five figures

Don't mind that guy, always yarning trash everywhere like he knows all.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by bolayei: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is one you can go into.
kekakuz:
Get a POS
And start agent banking
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Soul47(m): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
maybachmusic:

We talking 5 figures dollars

undecided

Those that trade with $500 don't make it if they know their onions Abi?
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Godpride: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.
Please how can I get to know much about plain and pattern would love to get involve and resell..

Let's chat and talk better 08034608424
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by NiggasInParis: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
ehya, kpele..all I see here from people is too much talk and zero precision guess you will just end up confused.

All I will recommend for you is ecommerce.
Ecommerce. Big Boys Importation. 2019 way! I think I also dropped a comment about this on some thread earlier and someone has even met me through it and already got game on.

Quite unfortunate that NL is not what it used to be like back then in 2012/2013/2014, with something like this on ground you could easily stroll to the business section and see hoards of life changing threads on this very ecommerce, importation business, with members actively interacting and showing how they are making profits and progress. And with that you could take a clue and get started making money easily. Well, now, things are now memories!

Anyways drop me a mail if serious, i will show you how to get into ecomm biz game in 2019 making loots of income.
Hey, This is not all those incomplete info/stuff you see in business section as of currently. This is game! Big boys way

Free 20 Minutes consultation! grin To everybody interested too.

Tallmoneytrees@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by excess4luv: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Psainte20:

Buy an HP ink advantage 2135 3 in 1 printer for 15k, buy a laptop for 40-50k, buy 1carton of paper for 5500, buy spriral bind front, back and stick 3500, start printing assignments for your department mates, if you intelligent you could do assignments for people and collect money, you can buy small gen so you have steady light,... You would be how much you can make it you a wise spender

this is golden.

I did it while in school,
buy a fairly used laptop in good condition (budget 35-45k),
buy a foreign used LaserJet printer (15-18k),
a rim of A4 paper (don't know the price now),
use your phone as modem,
if you stay off camp then buy a used tiger generator (I pass my neighbor -10-15k),
type and print small handbills and distribute in your department (100-500 level). If you can do online registration, research on assignment, term-paper, seminar project etc, you will make good returns daily. Your printing can go as low as #20 per page using that printer (LaserJet).
plan on getting a small/mid-size copier for expansion.

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uniport girls are big spenders when it comes to looking good and staying updated for runs.

In most universities in Nigeria, female students spend the most as they have more access to money than the males via parents, cousins, boyfriends, casual partners, relatives, future husbands etc.

Most of them buy cosmetics, photocopies, clothes, groceries etc every damn week. U can set up shop by employing someone to sell stuff on your behalf, in front of the school gate. 6000+ students walk thru the entrance every week. So that there is the biggest Show Glass.

Setting up shop does not mean starting big. Use a table and umbrella kind setting, use some woodwork to create a store or buy a 20ft container and set up by the school fence but remember to settle the right people in charge.

Food or clothing would be my pick. Your capital ain't enough for cosmetics.

Good luck and God speed
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Certified007: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
Since you are a student, connect no go hard you. But iPhone 6 and laptop, pay for vpn and site. Bomb Hong Kong and thank me later. Hustle sure pass�
.. How
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Find businesses you can start with less than 10k, when you excel at it, expand. Give that money to a relative that's good with money or put it in fixed deposit. DO NOT INVEST BIG MONEY IN A BUSINESS YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN. That's advice I would give myself.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Miracle112(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
bojbest:

My Advice.
1) You dont need money to make money. With 20k you should learn a skill like web design, graphics ecommerce etc

2) You are a student and starting a business to pay your bills will just put more pressure on you and you will lose your capital.

3) After learning the skill, You can be a freelancer and work online

4) You can start an Importation business but I dont think selling to students will make you money because students are broke and aint worling

5) If you plan to sell to students, start selling food stuffs at cheap fees

6) Get a petty job that you can do during breaks to make extra money.

7) Patience is key and consitency is under ratted. Be patient and work hard.

Thats all I can say sha.

Thank you Sir
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Newguyhere: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
VRDroid:

Save the money in the account and throw your ATM card away.

1. Borrow someone's Bible if you do not have one, and read from Genesis to Revelations, twice within 6 months and Start a Church. You can start Campus Fellowship in your name and save the Offering into your bank account directly.

2. Create a Youtube Channel to Preach to your subscribers and request for Donations for your preaching and healing messages.

3. Monetize the subscribers too.

4. When you have up to 100K subscribers start writing Elaborate Ebooks on how to Materialize Wealth, people fall for that shiit big time, and of 100K subscribers, you will eventually get buyers for your e-books and ensure you emphasize on donations to the 'Body of Christ'.

5. Forcefully discover your talents in Comedy and Music, anything that you can do without expense to generate income.

6. Go and learn driving, and get an investor to give you a car to drive 'within campus only' to raise money.

7. Learn website designs and graphics for free online and spam nairaland and other blogs for customers.

8. Live off-campus and put two other room mates there and bill them 2/3 of the cost of rent which which leaves you extra after recovering your rent and also enjoy their meals for free.

9. Launch a Research Team in school with an additional person and all the lazy students will pay you tokens to do their assignments then eat their food at their homes for free and go home with take away.

10. Buy a clipper and rent a space in an already established saloon to make money barbing and shaving.

11. Make a lady from a very wealthy family fall in love you and explain that you are smart but poor and once she falls in love, you launch a sophisticated love and romantic sex sessions and she will love you foolishly enough to let you control her expenses, if she breaks up, you have nothing to lose.

12. Make friends with any lecturers you meet and be so close to them that you can be the 'contact' for 'sorting', so you will always negotiate the price and keep some cash for yourself, you will be the go to guy, insulating the lecturer from all levels of suspicion, works all the time.

13. Learn how parasites survive without spending their money, do not associate with fellow poor people. Associate with the children of the wealthy and you will be surprise they will plan your budget alongside theirs, works all the time as long as you are a functional brain.

Did I mention you should learn yahoo yahoo? I did not.

I love to advise poor kids who need a way out of poverty, and I do not care what you do to surve, as long as you kill no one and do not hurt their souls. The body is temporal, you are free to fucck with the body, not the spirit. Kill none, but dont be poor. I hate poverty.

I swear to God this probably the best advice op will get here!!! not all that puff puff frying bs grin
It's impossible to make it in this country without being crafty undecided
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
VRDroid:

Save the money in the account and throw your ATM card away.

1. Borrow someone's Bible if you do not have one, and read from Genesis to Revelations, twice within 6 months and Start a Church. You can start Campus Fellowship in your name and save the Offering into your bank account directly.

2. Create a Youtube Channel to Preach to your subscribers and request for Donations for your preaching and healing messages.

3. Monetize the subscribers too.

4. When you have up to 100K subscribers start writing Elaborate Ebooks on how to Materialize Wealth, people fall for that shiit big time, and of 100K subscribers, you will eventually get buyers for your e-books and ensure you emphasize on donations to the 'Body of Christ'.

5. Forcefully discover your talents in Comedy and Music, anything that you can do without expense to generate income.

6. Go and learn driving, and get an investor to give you a car to drive 'within campus only' to raise money.

7. Learn website designs and graphics for free online and spam nairaland and other blogs for customers.

8. Live off-campus and put two other room mates there and bill them 2/3 of the cost of rent which which leaves you extra after recovering your rent and also enjoy their meals for free.

9. Launch a Research Team in school with an additional person and all the lazy students will pay you tokens to do their assignments then eat their food at their homes for free and go home with take away.

10. Buy a clipper and rent a space in an already established saloon to make money barbing and shaving.

11. Make a lady from a very wealthy family fall in love you and explain that you are smart but poor and once she falls in love, you launch a sophisticated love and romantic sex sessions and she will love you foolishly enough to let you control her expenses, if she breaks up, you have nothing to lose.

12. Make friends with any lecturers you meet and be so close to them that you can be the 'contact' for 'sorting', so you will always negotiate the price and keep some cash for yourself, you will be the go to guy, insulating the lecturer from all levels of suspicion, works all the time.

13. Learn how parasites survive without spending their money, do not associate with fellow poor people. Associate with the children of the wealthy and you will be surprise they will plan your budget alongside theirs, works all the time as long as you are a functional brain.

Did I mention you should learn yahoo yahoo? I did not.

I love to advise poor kids who need a way out of poverty, and I do not care what you do to surve, as long as you kill no one and do not hurt their souls. The body is temporal, you are free to fucck with the body, not the spirit. Kill none, but dont be poor. I hate poverty.

Let's give this guy 2,000 likes!

2 Likes

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Crosses 400/$ Mark At Parallel Market After FX Ban On 9 Banks / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.