Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,696 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (29968 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by hardebaur(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Let's give this guy 2,000 likes!

GOD...I respect the Dude

1 Like

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by hardebaur(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2019
VRDroid:

Save the money in the account and throw your ATM card away.

1. Borrow someone's Bible if you do not have one, and read from Genesis to Revelations, twice within 6 months and Start a Church. You can start Campus Fellowship in your name and save the Offering into your bank account directly.

2. Create a Youtube Channel to Preach to your subscribers and request for Donations for your preaching and healing messages.

3. Monetize the subscribers too.

4. When you have up to 100K subscribers start writing Elaborate Ebooks on how to Materialize Wealth, people fall for that shiit big time, and of 100K subscribers, you will eventually get buyers for your e-books and ensure you emphasize on donations to the 'Body of Christ'.

5. Forcefully discover your talents in Comedy and Music, anything that you can do without expense to generate income.

6. Go and learn driving, and get an investor to give you a car to drive 'within campus only' to raise money.

7. Learn website designs and graphics for free online and spam nairaland and other blogs for customers.

8. Live off-campus and put two other room mates there and bill them 2/3 of the cost of rent which which leaves you extra after recovering your rent and also enjoy their meals for free.

9. Launch a Research Team in school with an additional person and all the lazy students will pay you tokens to do their assignments then eat their food at their homes for free and go home with take away.

10. Buy a clipper and rent a space in an already established saloon to make money barbing and shaving.

11. Make a lady from a very wealthy family fall in love you and explain that you are smart but poor and once she falls in love, you launch a sophisticated love and romantic sex sessions and she will love you foolishly enough to let you control her expenses, if she breaks up, you have nothing to lose.

12. Make friends with any lecturers you meet and be so close to them that you can be the 'contact' for 'sorting', so you will always negotiate the price and keep some cash for yourself, you will be the go to guy, insulating the lecturer from all levels of suspicion, works all the time.

13. Learn how parasites survive without spending their money, do not associate with fellow poor people. Associate with the children of the wealthy and you will be surprise they will plan your budget alongside theirs, works all the time as long as you are a functional brain.

Did I mention you should learn yahoo yahoo? I did not.

I love to advise poor kids who need a way out of poverty, and I do not care what you do to surve, as long as you kill no one and do not hurt their souls. The body is temporal, you are free to fucck with the body, not the spirit. Kill none, but dont be poor. I hate poverty.

Sir,I respect you alot..I need someone like you to mentor me..pls this is my looking forward to read bacj from you
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by tontola(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
I need advice and guidance, don't want to invest it in wrongly please..
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.
Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up
Please your ideas are welcome

I am very happy you asked the question. Some years back I was like you as a student, but difference between me and you is you are worth N117000k while I was penniless.https:///2LyCtXm
However I did not regret those days of lack for i am enjoying today. I started to search for a way to multiple wealth 5years ago when I came to realize that wealth is with people.
Readers are leaders
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by tontola(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Miracle112:
Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?
My sponser which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.
I study in the university of PortHarcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.
Thing is I don't want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable. And alsoi don't want a business that will take much of my time, so I'll be able to focus on my studies.

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.
Pardon my write up

I am very happy you asked the question. Some years back I was like you as a student, but difference between me and you is you are worth N117000k while I was penniless. https:///2LyCtXm
However I did not regret those days of lack for i am enjoying today. I started to search for a way to multiple wealth 5years ago when I came to realize that wealth is with people.
Readers are leaders
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by UpworkGuru: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2019
Don't wait for the rain to stop, join us now in our WRITERS academy where we train individuals to become freelancers/writer

We also help in

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

You can also get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN for your foreign account

Call or whatsapp
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
Olusharp:
i need more info on perfume and body spray...

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Godpride: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
emmafineboy:
nice1 i sales dat plain&pattern, senator materials, shirt materials, polo,Sanders, etc op i tink dis ll help u n pray abt it..... bkful of scammers here

Bro kindly chat me up on 08034608424
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
You can sell either of the following:
1. Plain & Pattern clothes. It's cheat, easy to sell and likeable
2. Perfumes & body spray; I'm a dealer and d profit is good. I supply people in schools thru waybill.
3. Lady's wear. That's one of d things i did while in skool those days as a guyman.
With ur phone, u can make sales faster than having s3x.
Good luck.

Bro abeg I need clarity
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
ibnyakub:

I'm a final year medical student.....im into agent banking too...its lucrative and will suit your need. I also refill cooking gas along..I make average of 40k monthly .
To start agent banking(POS), you don't need POS machine for a start..only ur android phone will suffice you....... I start with just 20k...later the company will beg you to take their POS machine...

You can contact me for mentorship....check my signature

Bro I need your contact
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2019
how can one get in touch with you?[/quote]

08060270521. Daz my WhatsApp numb
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by raiszy2k(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Davico:

Earphones, earpods and phone accessories. Visit computer village in ikeja lagos and make enquiries. www.aliexpress.com, 1688.com. send me a pm if u are interested I can put u thru. Trade forex, u can start with 80k. I can link u up
i will like to know more
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Davico(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
raiszy2k:
i will like to know more
Send me a PM
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by SirBigH: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by Opengates(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Miracle112:

Pardon my write up

Consider this If you can withstand it...

Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by maximanuel: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
xcellinking:
Open a nightly fast food around campus. Sell noodles, eggs and other fries. It really pays. U can start small. Research more on this.

My Brother Please I need your help with Barron's 19th Edition GMAT......Please help a brother out...I'll really appreciate it.
Here's my Email- Emmanuelikwunne@gmail.com
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by bbee(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why waste money, time and energy to write a kindle eBook when you could easily make sales through Amazon Kindle Journals.

You only need to know the right keyword for a journal and boom...you upload with your kindle cover.

***Get my tricks on how to bank with Amazon Kindle Journal.

***How to do keyword research with ease flooring your competitors by knowing what keywords they use, and which makes more money.

**"How to get ideas from Amazon bestsellers' book reviews and use it to write Kindle eBook that beat competitors.

***Get the software that make all these things possible without sweat.

Why wait....Seize this opportunity with both hands.

WhatsApp or call 0. Eight Zero Two 9. Four 0. 2. Six Nine 2.
Re: As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? by EntrepreneursNG(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
You can try out these businesses

1. E-Payment / POS Banking

The advent of POS Banking has really made life easy. With a token, you can withdraw money without having to queue at an ATM booth. Actually, many people find it difficult to queue at the ATM booth to withdraw. So, this business idea comes as a relief to them.

You can become a banking agent offering POS service to people. To start, visit any bank of your choice, and register to become one of their agents. After registration, you would be given a POS machine. While some banks give their POS for free, some charge a small fee for it.

2. Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service

Laundry can be a hurricane task for someone in a 9-5 job living in Lagos, coupled with the traffic faced on the way home. Individuals like these need someone to take the laundry task off them. so, here is another place to look if you are in search of a business idea that demands little capital to set up.

For a start, reach out to families around you, private company workers, bankers, and the likes. All you need to start is an iron, washing machine, and good soap. You can expand gradually as you gain more customers.

3. Production and Sales of Bedsheet and Pillowcase

There's actually no home without at least one or two bedsheets. Some families own more than five, depending on the size of the family. This goes a long way to tell you that this business idea is legit and lucrative. To begin, buy quality materials in bulk and get a very good tailor to sew for you. Then, start advertising to as many families as you can.

4. Production of Organic Skincare Products

More than ever before, many people are crazy about their looks, especially females. The beauty industry is a booming industry to delve into. The beautiful thing about this business idea is that it is scalable and there's no limit to how far you big you can become.

There are many chemicals out there destroying the skin. But, many people have discovered that organic products are the best option for their skin. So, give them what they want. Organic skincare products are quite lucrative and affordable to start. All you need to do is to get your materials and containers. You can actually get the containers at Ojota market, Lagos.

In case you don't know how to make organic skincare products, you can learn on youtube.

If you need more ideas, you can check on this thread I uploaded few days ago https://www.nairaland.com/5574564/10-business-ideas-start-100k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos / FOREX Crisis: FG Slams $10 Billion Fine On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.