Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (9413 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ThothHermes: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:
Where are the womens?
Where are the threads you promised
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ubunja(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Where are the threads you promised
who said I keep my promises?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Momoney77: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:
who said I keep my promises?

So you are intentionally pulling our legs..... grin grin grin Ubunja!!! We can only hate him to love him
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Seun!!!
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ubunja(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Momoney77:

So you are intentionally pulling our legs..... grin grin grin
Ubunja!!! We can only hate him to love him
I gave him that answer coz he deserved it, the way he asked

Yah been writing non-stop after work for the last 3 days. So exhausted. What's left is to edit one last time the 6 writeups then post them soonest. If I rest a little I can do it overnight and post first thing morn.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:

Yah been writing non-stop after work for the last 3 days. So exhausted. What's left is to edit one last time the 6 writeups then post them soonest. If I rest a little I can do it overnight and post first thing morn.
Honour me with a mention please, not reading the write up is a sin.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Honour me with a mention please, not reading the write up is a sin.
you're on the list bro.

"Is a sin" lmfao. It's all good FAM.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Isha327(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
.......no comment cheesy
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Momoney77: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:

Anyone can attest that so much effort goes into each miseducation write ups. Of course good things takes effort else it won't be that good.

But don't blame him, the miseducation can be like a drug sometimes leaving the readers feeling like addicts. Am he needed another fix of the miseducation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
franchasng:
when a woman is not physically attractive, she gets less distractions and less of unnecessary wooing and praises from men, in fact, she get less male toasters, and hence she focuses on nurturing her God given talent and skill, and in the process, she becomes realistic with life and also becomes sensible, reasonable and valuable at the long run.

Whereas the physically endowed and attractive girls get lots of male toasters, praises, freebies, favors, which makes them develop pride, arrogance and ill manners because they feel they are highly sought after and can never suffer or beg for anything, that many successful men will be there to give them whatever they want.
if u really interact with ladies and they open up tp u u will find out dat no lady in nigeria weda ugly or beautiful is starved off male attention.yea very attractive ladies have a larger population of men chasing them and begging for their attention but then the ugly ladies are not starved of attention either. for any lady in nigeria to tell u dat mean are not givin her attention then either she is lying to u or something is psychologically wrong with her that is putting the men off.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by kurupt1: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
ubunja:

ubunja leave these women Jor,do you have any red pill books or strategies on money making?That is what guys need in these dire times

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2019
crackhouse:
That's why they are good. If they are beautiful and endowed definitely they won't be good.

Smh.

PUSSYHOE:
In a nutshell being a good lady is being less attractive? Ubunja

Answer my question first: who is a good lady?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Smh.

Answer my question first: who is a good lady?
Aren't you a lady you should know best, does men determine your standard?
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Defenderalert(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:

Hoes,Pussies, women is all you gat for brains.You get work? And one woman groan born you? Chai her life done blast. She just waste blood, waste punnah join.

Make she go do sacrifice for Lucifer so that you can deviate from your pvssy dreams. No pvssy in sight. How far with the single mother of two that wont give you her loose pvssy? grin

We need you to start your vlog. MiseduGAYshiit is a waste of your idle time. Why dont you spend it on your day job of masturbatng and free gonorrhea pvssy hunting skills. BITTER DIVORCEE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Defenderalert(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
kurupt1:
ubunja leave these women Jor,do you have any red pill books or strategies on money making?That is what guys need in these dire times

God bless you and he sits alone at night weeping bitterly over his broke life that made all his baby mama dump him. Pvssy brained Ubunja. grin
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Defenderalert(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Momoney77:

Anyone can attest that so much effort goes into each miseducation write ups. Of course good things takes effort else it won't be that good.

But don't blame him, the miseducation can be like a drug sometimes leaving the readers feeling like addicts. Am he needed another fix of the miseducation

You are the onlh one who reads your miseduGAyshiit. What is good about your mother,sister and daughters
being called gold digging hoes by a frustrated BROKE GAY divorcee &gigolo.who is too broke to cater for himself let alone a family coming on NL to whine like a broken animal?

I will.not be surprised you are Ubunja under a different moniler. The mofo is.that jobless. grin
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Defenderalert(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eze2000:

Go on facebook or twitter and look at the profiles of any 10 women. The more lovely and attractive they are, the more men friends they have. The bad looking ones have almost no friends at all.

Men are naturally attracted to beautiful and well-endowed women whether the women like it or not. Hence this kind of attractive women never remain innocent beyond the age of 13 to 15. They are always exposed to sex too early in life by older men or boys. They spoil fast while the ugly ones are left alone.

Beautiful and attractive women are usually expert sex machines by the time they reach 18. If they come from poor families, the case is even worse. They will start having sex for money from an even younger age and by the time they are 16 years they already have iPhone 8 and dozens of expensive jean trousers but still live in one room with all 9 members of their large family in places like Ajegunle.

Don't take my word for it, go check.

You.never see ugly.olosho before abi na foundation dey deceive you. So.many unattractive 13year olds including hawkers have been exposed to sex one way or the other and defiled at that tender age. So dont get it twisted.
From my house at the 2nd floor i once saw a bricklayer trying to defile a very young totally unattractive girl of about 12. I stopped the situation.

If you bring your daughter up.in the way of the Lord and she never meets the likes of Ubunja she will still be a virtous woman. Being attractive does not indicate being loose IMO.

My wife is very attractive yet i met her a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Eze2000(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

You.never see ugly.olosho before abi na foundation dey deceive you. So.many unattractive 13year olds including hawkers have been exposed to sex one way or the other and defiled at that tender age. So dont get it twisted.
From my house at the 2nd floor i once saw a bricklayer trying to defile a very young totally unattractive girl of about 12. I stopped the situation.

If you bring your daughter up.in the way of the Lord and she never meets the likes of Ubunja she will still be a virtous woman. Being attractive does not indicate being loose IMO.

My wife is very attractive yet i met her a virgin.

I go to a church where pastors marry only virgins to avoid spiritual problems and some of their wives are killers in looks. I once had an ugly short-put of a house girl that got pregnant at 13.

I'm well aware than most people that ugly girls can be used for sexual gratification at very tender ages but from my experience, this only occurs where the attractive ones are absent. Broke young guys are the ones that do that to ugly girls. There is a mad girl of about 17 living in that market at Festac town second gate here in Lagos. If that girl gets upwind of you the smell from her is like a dead and decaying dustbin. Yet, if you are passing through the market around 10 pm when the place is empty you will see the touts there taking turns fvcking hell out of her. She is pregnant now but they still don't stop.

There's this thread some weeks back about an old man that has orgies with primary school girls who visit his house regularly until they were caught. The pictures of the girls shown weren't attractive at all.

When poor men with low self-esteem are Hot anything in skirt will do... that is what you are saying. It is not what I was saying.

And by the way, I am looking for a woman like your wife *(I am well aware that some like her are there but where are they?). I have been searching for over 3 years, waiting to take my ambitions to the next level with marriage, for where I see better babe? Still single now and it is so painful. If your wife can vouch for her friend or younger sister who is light-skinned, tall and curvy please let me PM you. all I need is a number!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Aren't you a lady you should know best, does men determine your standard?

Why can't you just share your opinion? You created a topic about good ladies not being endowed, and I'm simply trying to get your message. You're the one that should explain and make things clear.
Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by Defenderalert(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eze2000:

I go to a church where pastors marry only virgins to avoid spiritual problems and some of their wives are killers in looks. I once had an ugly short-put of a house girl that got pregnant at 13.

I'm well aware than most people that ugly girls can be used for sexual gratification at very tender ages but from my experience, this only occurs where the attractive ones are absent. Broke young guys are the ones that do that to ugly girls. There is a mad girl of about 17 living in that market at Festac town second gate here in Lagos. If that girl gets upwind of you the smell from her is like a dead and decaying dustbin. Yet, if you are passing through the market around 10 pm when the place is empty you will see the touts there taking turns fvcking hell out of her. She is pregnant now but they still don't stop.

There's this thread some weeks back about an old man that has orgies with primary school girls who visit his house regularly until they were caught. The pictures of the girls shown weren't attractive at all.

When poor men with low self-esteem are Hot anything in skirt will do... that is what you are saying. It is not what I was saying.

And by the way, I am looking for a woman like your wife *(I am well aware that some like her are there but where are they?). I have been searching for over 3 years, waiting to take my ambitions to the next level with marriage, for where I see better babe? Still single now and it is so painful. If your wife can vouch for her friend or younger sister who is light-skinned, tall and curvy please let me PM you. all I need is a number!

Laughed so much reading your last three lines. I swear babes dey but good woman hard to find as my.friends complain so too.

Unfortunately my wife's sister is no.longer available. Please pray and ask God for the exact type of woman you want. Be good and fair character-wise yourself. God will shock you

I prayed and fasted, met and married and today i am the happiest man alive. Take a cue bro. You gat nothing to worry over.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? by paix(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
I think most of the women that are regarded as "hoes" are in that class because of their endowment. They come across more admirers than the modest ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.