Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (61934 Views)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by dfrost: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.

So you are blaming your guy now right? angry

Thank God for your type of friend. Bu now you should have been shot with a 9 mm. Lame ass 2 time betrayer.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Platony(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kids probably undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by IamSoProlific: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
9zcollins:
.....whatsapp or call me for samples, prices and inches

Not on Whatsap bro, you have IG?

I'd like pix presentations.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Idiot, dat was a set up... After God fear what?.
hugged and kissed when u supposed dey learn ur book... although na school life sha, pray ur frnd no b cultist if not ur life don delete bt if he is cool den u guys will go over it.

Toto u no fu*k then problem u come enter.....
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Ayasayas(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Give her what she want, she is only his girl friend not his wife.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by DavidEsq(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Reminds me of a guy whom everyone thought was my best friend. Dude tried to rape my girlfriend when I requested he assist her with accommodation, when she got jilted by the person she was supposed to stay with for JAMB exams: the person "travelled" suddenly. This was a guy I dipped hands in the same food bowl with, spent hols with, became each other's family friend, and a whole damn lot. He got married last year and he is now a pastor/politician. I'm just waiting for him to blow, then I wld strike badder than Timi Dakolo.

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Not on Whatsap bro, you have IG? Yes but it's kinda suspended for now... I've got a lot of samples for you

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by 9zcollins(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Not on Whatsap bro, you have IG? Yes but it's kinda suspended for now... I've got a lot of samples for you

If there's anyone other platform you want the samples to be sent to you, let me know ok.....I don't have access to my IG for now.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Damiflow:
My brother continue with the fuckin the girl like ur dick grin
nonsense comment undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by owila4luv(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
my brother t don't look like judah cos you're judah himself, if the gal had not reported the issue i believe you would have gone extra mile in the name of "ladies love me"
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by jujunaty(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Guy u fuxk up sha.. Big time! But lets leave that aside. You can also suspect that this was all a setup by ur frnds, contracting the girl to tempt and bleep you. Olodo has now fallen into their trap (BECAUSE THEM KNOW SAY YOU BE THAT KIND MAN) Now maybe them go extort you or have some advantage over you. If they are cultists, maybe now they have a reason to start looking for u from exam hall to exam hall so dat them go overboard you. Na u sabi shaa. Sorry. sad
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Deepfeel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Benblaq:
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.

I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.

I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.

Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.

Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.

It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.

I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.

What happened?

I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?

Lol looks like the girl is playing the both of you, I believe she narrated what happened between you and her to your friend with little sugar added to it to favour her and put all blames on you, forget that she's chatting you up privately acting all sweet, if you don't handle this situation like a smart guy, you will die for a p*ssy you never f*cked

Go to your guy, look him in the eye and tell him to stop being a p*ssy nigga, b*tches that throw themselves on every guy they meet are to be f*cked not loved, he should take the p*ssy and move on
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Emrixx:

Hahaha what i do

Fine babe like you no suppose support bad thing.

On other note can I have your number. grin
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Emrixx(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mcquine:

Fine babe like you no suppose support bad thing.

On other note can I have your number. grin

What business are we discussing about
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Mosco100(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Repent! Leave boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, Follow Jesus !!!!!!!!
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!!I dey oooo

You don forget me abi
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Emrixx:

What business are we discussing about

Anyone of your choosing grin
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Sparekey(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.