Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (61942 Views)

I Always Think Of My Babe's Friend When Having Sex With My Babe. / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Telvin7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:

Boys dat listen 2 John Legend nd Ed Sheeran can never break ur heart,but u see Marlians and kapachumarimarichupako

Fear them
sister, I listen to the both of them ...

What will u call me then undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by nnadychuks(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Listen OP, there's what we call dopamine. If there's dopamine in your head, you can Bleep anybody that asks you for sex... as long as you have realized that you're at fault, you have to make a decision whether your friends are important to you or not. If you'll still need them, go ahead and apologize and explain, telling them how weak you were to sleep with his babe.
What ever the outcome is, make sure you learn from this mistake... Everything under the sun will pass away with time, but God remains.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by mexzony: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
She stopped picking his calls and brother said i asked her to.
I just scattered their relationship just because he asked me to help him.
In your Silly mind you think the girl likes you. People don't realise that when someone betrays another to be with you,one day it can be your turn. She likes you and you like her too. Bla bla bla bla bla bla.
Just like that she leaves her bf.
Guy you messed up by breaking the bro code. haba Na.
Another man's girl is a no go at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by NnwachukuOkike: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
End time Nigeria leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by MannieA(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
samcus:
people like you doesnt deserve to be a friend 2 anybody,u re a disgrace to brotherhood,how I wish ur friend was a cultist,he should just make sure u never step in 2 dat school again.

Because of a girl? Mtchewwww
This is sick! Not worth it at all

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Now, the problem is that the girl has been on me lately, calling me sweet names and stuffs.
I think she likes me now. But I'm not really okay with it, even though I like her too.
I hope your friend is not a strong man because you may not survive the new semester. You deserve very evil that is coming your way when school resumes. God will have mercy on your soul.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by augustab(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
That misogynist
IamSoProlific:

Ah ah!!!!!

He has been banned again
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by EarthKing(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:

Boys dat listen 2 John Legend nd Ed Sheeran can never break ur heart,but u see Marlians and kapachumarimarichupako

Fear them
. Lol... How about some of us that listen to both? #ErukuNiMoPackooo.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by spiceadole: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm surprised this is an issue.
I thought guys don't feel bad if their friends get involved with their babes.

I thought the guys usually cheer each other over bottles of beer while rubbishing the girl and calling her a who.r.e.

Or are things changing in this Next level?

Abi na ordinary bragging una dey do?
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Vonwolf(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
That babe wanted to use you and build trust with her guy, most ladies do that alot, you should have known that before now and apply caution, but no you reasoned with your dik that was why you fell for her trap. Now you have gotten that experience next time you will do what is right. Meet your guy and talk things out with him. Dont 4get to apologize and move.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by metalgear11(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dude you violated Article II, Section 15, subsection 5 of the BRO CODE man!!
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by IAmTobore(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:

Fear them
What about guys that listen to all four?
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Omudia11: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
You see how daft and light headed you are?

Two people do something together but you're insulting one person just because she is a woman. I pity your life.
ITbomb:
The girl just met you first time and then hugging, kissing and sweedy.
Methinks the girl is lightheaded

Defend yourself (not much though) that she exaggerated what happened. It was a hug and peck
Then apologize and move on
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Someone you met for the first time to deliver a package? undecided
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by samcus(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
MannieA:

Because of a girl? Mtchewwww
This is sick! Not worth it at all
its ur opinion nd I respect dat,but let me put it 2 u like dis,people like dis guy in question will sleep with their friends wife without second thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Psoul(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ur problem is greediness. U are never contented with what u have.
Even from the thread you created, it can be seen there.
U opened a thread.
Took FTC
Took STC
Took TTC

What kind of human being are you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by ozilo1chance(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=OfficialSam post=80553810]G
Ma sun
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oga pray say d guy no dey game (cult) because if he is into any, your own case go worst. I know of a friend ds kind thing happen to but his case wasn't to help pass a package to his friend babe rather to allow his babe stay with him as dey went for bush as normal parols to blend new members, he plead with his guy to let his babe stay with him until he comes back from bush only for the guy to take advantage of his nigga babe, he was caught on the act squeezing pleasure out of the gal pussy as she was moaning loud, the neighbor living next-door caught him and report the case to her boyfriend who dealt with him messilessly even to the extent of trying to waste his life if not for the intervention of anti-cult. Becareful ooo bro, women can make you and also destroy.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by MannieA(f): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
samcus:
its ur opinion nd I respect dat,but let me put it 2 u like dis,people like dis guy in question will sleep with their friends wife without second thought.

I perfectly understand that people handle things differently and I also know the OP bleeped up but going that extra mile to ruin his education isn't worth it.Just because of a mere human that can ditch you for another man you want to ruin his life?Nah...doesn't make sense to me. Let KARMA do its job.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by neyobills: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
You are nothing but a pawn in the game of ripple effects.

The Lady sure knows her onions in the game and you my dear are way too gullible and needy.

The Lady definitely has some other guy she is in a relationship with somewhere trust me.

Disloyalty to your friend is not my issue but your gullibility shows how much of a lowlife you are.

Getting all intimate with a girl u just met for the very first time that's in a relationship with your friend is all shades of low.

The lady is definitely the winner in the game whichever way.

If your friend goes all ballistic and decides to end the relationship due to this issue, she reluctantly agrees but goes all emotional on saying u have spoiled her life, you fall for the guilt trip and get emotional, get her laid and get all committed to her after all if u don't have her who will.

Result=He gets to dump your friend with little collateral damage on her reputation after all u are the he goat that caused all the wahala,she has her relationship with the other guy Mr X intact and also gets a new puppy of a love in you while at it.

If your friend goes all emotional and gets ballistic with u,you get axed from his social life or perhaps something more sinister happens to u depending on your friends vengeance.

Result=She gets a big boost of trust and confidence in her relationship with your friend while she keeps her relationship with Mr X intact while u my friend gets destroyed until she finds another he goat destined for destruction that's ready to play the games.

All in all she goes home smiling.

The Irony of it is that she will never take u seriously even if u guys are eventually in a relationship,men are typically more reliable and trustworthy than women and Evey lady knows this,if u can stab your friend in the back just on the first day of meeting her,trust me no lady wants such a cunning,thirsty,betrayal fox of a man like you in her life in the long term.

My advice GET RID OF HER.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by fotadmowmend(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:
Hello Nairalanders, Hope you all are having a good day.

I'm about to share my little problem with you, I'd love to get mature response.

I'm a student in a tertiary institution located in Cross River state, but I base in PH.

Last month when I was about coming home for the first semester break, my school mate gave me a package to deliver to his girlfriend who lives here too.

Fast forward to when we met in PH, she came over to get it and in the process of discussing and casual playing, we ended up hugging and kissing.

It ended on an agreement note that her guy shouldn't hear of it. As a matter of fact, we agreed to say we met at the junction.

I thought it had ended and i took my mind off it, only for my guy to start calling me, threatening fire and brimstone.

What happened?

I called the babe and she told me her conscience was heavy, she had to tell him.
Now all my guys are against me.
The problem is that i don't know how I'm going to face my friends when I resume school.
I now look like a Judas.
What steps can i take to ease the tension?
You bleeped up big time..... Buh call you man and follow am reason
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Samsonklin(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
KevMitnick:
Oga you just destroyed the bro code, you didn't just break it. This is one of the reasons people get shot. What on earth were you thinking? And you were even denying it... angry . If this girl can do this to her guy then be rest assured that she will do it to you too when she finds someone better. May God shield us from frienemies like you. I'll advise that you apologize to your friend but know that your relationship with him has been damaged.
Damaged. I mean damaged for life. Trust not a reconciled friend cos’ good turns cannot blot our old grudges. Be guided. You have lost your friend for life. Nothing will bring back that trust again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Happyone07(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just hope its not crutech

Ur own don finish b that
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Joelvuvuzela(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
This here is not the whole story, but you wanna really be sorry of what you did then cut all ties with the girl, make sure you hv money to buy all your friends beer and meat while apologising but I promise you they ll still yab you every now and then, if not just bleep the girl n change school

Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Emrixx(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mcquine:

Why you be like this na

Hahaha what i do
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by gregyboy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:

If i was your friend i will just put bullet on your skull...more of the reason i dont kerp friends who talks about sex
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by africandollar: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:

Fear them

grin What of boys that listen to both?
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by kurlz(f): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Benblaq:

The girl is a devil. Run for your life. If she really loved you she wouldn't have told him, besides she's never a lover hence she cheated in the first place. She just enjoy people being in commotion.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Kc3000: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bro you need Jesus!

But your friend should thank you for saving him from the strong grip of olosho. He can be sure she was messing around with other guys if she was bold enough to do this with his close friend. In fact, whatever relationship he thought he had with this girl was just in his head.

Anyway, guy, u sure say na only kiss una kiss? Also, who initiated the act? It might make for a softer landing, in terms of your betrayal, if she was the one that came on to you and caught you in a vulnerable moment.

Well, stop panicking, the deed has been done already. Apologize to your guy and explain yourself as much as you can, and he's not going to come back to school with the same anger that he had when he first heard the terrible news. In any case, expect the worst and prepare accordingly. If the friendship is over, that's fine, but you have to stand up and defend yourself as a man now.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by anonymousthug(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
that's how she would have said you forced yourself on are. are you sure thats not what she told her? see as girl wan come in between men (remember i said, girl.) if those your friends are really your friends, make them die matter the girl na hoe period.
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Truthsbitter: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ishilove:
Small pikin dey worry all of una
you too try...
see the men for front page come carry the matter for head pass..
Re: I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. by Truthsbitter: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Any body wey lay a filthy hands on you, report to the police straight... in fact report the threat to the police before you resume school...

stupid boys and girl (including you o)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.