Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (56296 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2019
KanuSE:
All these guys with their mumuness, thinking they can get to the throne by hook or by crook. They fail to win the woman's heart coz they're tactless & misogynistic in their approach, then start to ride on a false sense of entitlement.

This PDA is becoming annoying coz it's beginning to appear as 'holding the woman hostage'.....WTF !

Madam are u sure u are on d right thread?
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Abolajihowells2:
Later now she will start going to different church programs to sing.. do something new in my life

She no no go anywhere. Guy leave that thing.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2019
It'd only take a strong man to survive the shame from this public disgrace...buh if i were he-won't ever love any biitch aqain!!!
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2019
lekbel09:
The thing go pain the guy chai, public disgrace

He go bear am. He ought to that everything has disadvantage that's y they always say "terms and conditions apply".
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2019
Sonnobax15:
It'd only take a strong man to survive the shame from this public disgrace...buh if i were he-won't ever love any biitch aqain!!!

He messed up. If he proposed indoors, without all d fanfare, his recovery would have been quicker
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2019
I don’t know what the lady’s reasons are so I won’t comment on that yet bt seems the guy genuinely gave his heart out bt it wasn’t accepted. I don’t know if he took a risk knowing the situation or he just didn’t see it coming. The gal crying means she likes him bt is confused.

Moral of the lesson don’t propose in public if u ain’t 200% sure.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Damn .this is frustration of the highest order .public place for that matter .anyway what's the gain of posting this on the FP
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Sonnobax15(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2019
lexy2014:

He messed up. If he proposed indoors, without all d fanfare, his recovery would have been quicker
My problem with such guyz is that,must you propose in public??..haba!!!..diz kind disgrace na world cup disgrace,as in,such memories would hardly die...such i can't embrace..

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by karma2000: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Martinez39:
The act of proposing in public is unnecessary. Just ask her in private, either she is in or out. Guys, please and please, when you are fvcking and rolling with a lady, let it be stated clearly by the lady if she considers you her boyfriend and wants to marry you or if you people are just fvck buddies. Not when she leads you on, you follow like a mumu and she then tells you that you are just a friend. Ask her if she is serious and wants marriage at the end or she just want to fvck and go.

Lastly, stop spending money on her. You are not her ATM and she is not entitled to your cash. She has her own father and can go and hustle. If she doesn't want, let her get the fvck out of your life. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is(her beauty can go fvck itself), the same rules apply.
even the girl dressing makes her look like public olosho karma has taught him a lesson never to copy oyinbo man's rubbish culture
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by goodnewscliff(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Doglove91:

Oga are you your son You've done your own part. Leave him to do his own part. As if you're the one marrying the girl. Parents sef.
Hes not a parent seff.... Dats how bachelor rants grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by richie240: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2019
theButterfly:
Know someone well before you propose in public.

She could've accepted his proposal out of pretense, pressure, or to save him from embarrassment, but her candidness in declining and walking away will do both of them good in the long run as they move on w| their lives.

Really? Are u sure dt won't backfire on her? Same niqqa will call her out on SM (its obvious he's a sm guy) for breaking his heart after publicly accepting his proposal.
Small-small, all ds pikins-with-big-preeks will get sense by fire by force.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nmezor(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Good for him. Not every one likes a public display
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
Re-read what I wrote, especially the part you bolded, then re-quote me when it is thoroughly understood.

richie240:

Really? Are u sure dt won't backfire on her? Same niqqa will call her out on SM (its obvious he's a sm guy) for breaking his heart after publicly accepting his proposal.
Small-small, all ds pikins-with-big-preeks will get sense by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by shegra58: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Guys should stop humiliating them self in public is it by force to propose publicly sad

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Kaydiscography(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2019
Looks staged
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2019
lilbest4:
she did perfectly well.
African men don't kneel to beg a woman's hand in marriage, that shiit was copied from the west, lol the fuccking west as in seriously? Of all the men on earth the western man should be the very last person anyone should copy in relationship issue. The fuccking western men that are 95% pussies are whom you're copying?
If my son ever kneel down to propose to a girl I will disown him that very day and divorce his mother because there's no way on earth that's my biological son.
Spits on all the fools in the world
Lol,I like ur analysis!!!!
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by bankolefun(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2019
maybe he is a 20 secs guy...lol
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Chrisdavis: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't know actually what to call this.from where did boys of nowadays learnt this stupidity that you must kneel down to propose to the woman that is not yet your wife. Anyways my brother wipe your tears some days are like that.haters pls stay off my mention
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by goodman556: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Dats kull...oh Lord make people who love me in pretense say no if I mistakenly propose to them.. this guy in question should be very happy.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Haddeyholler(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2019
I know that this public propose will leads to public disgrace.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2019
He had to carve his hair and groom his beard for that moment.

Local man is heartbroken. He just can't can.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2019
Foolish and selfish man! if he is Already fu cking her, why marry her? He wanted her Vagina for himself Alone.

All he had to do was to continue sharing her Vagina with other men, as she appears to have been doing.

Simple! marriage my butt! sad
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by hungrymingles(f): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2019
https://hungryminglescom.home.blog/2019/07/24/hungrymingles/

FIND GIRLS FOR MEMORABLE DATE AT ONLINE PLATFORM

The dating sites at internet and the services provide them will gives you enormous power and increase your range to find a perfect date in present days. Find girls at hungrymingles.com an online dating platform in thousands of thousands numbers. If you need a perfect partner then we are your perfect companion for that, because we make easy for you to hit upon just the right partner, we will never ever let you down, we get you a perfect even much more than that one about whom you dream in your sleep.http://localsexincity.ontrapages.com/
We have the largest database in dating world that means we have the largest numbers of members worldwide, so that why with us dating is in the best and we make enable our members to find local partner or have enjoy of international dating fun. We also have equal numbers of male and female members so not get tensed about your gender, and we also have the members from all the age groups so what ever you are seeking for we are here to fulfill that.https://singlesbaseddating..com/2019/07/datinga-spanishgirlsforsex-meet.html

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2019
I wonder why she refused his proposal, but public proposals is a no no. Why don't men learn? These people have phones ffs!
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by goodman556: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2019
As for me I won't even wait for you to complete the word NO, I don put my ring for pocket be that, dey go my way jare...�����
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by frozen70(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2019
She said no, good thats her choice

But why was she now crying ❓
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Kissmayor(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
I swear she go hear her self asap
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Frank571(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
What i don't understand is why do ladies keep on dating a guy they know they won't marry?

Any reasons?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by IprintMONEY: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
i dont even get all this shit. why do guys think that once they propose the lady must say yes. and whats this public shit all about. when you where fucking her u close door, now u want to come and disturb us with nonsense angry
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by carter009(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2019
I don't know why some guys keep disgracing there selves in public over this proposal issue.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by IprintMONEY: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Frank571:
What i don't understand is why do ladies keep on dating a guy they know they won't marry?

Any reasons?
i dont understand wy guys think any olosho dey date wants to marry. any reasons?
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by fortune1968: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Yeye boy !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.