Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (56299 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by inkon: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
lilbest4:
she did perfectly well.
African men don't kneel to beg a woman's hand in marriage, that shiit was copied from the west, lol the fuccking west as in seriously? Of all the men on earth the western man should be the very last person anyone should copy in relationship issue. The fuccking western men that are 95% pussies are whom you're copying?
If my son ever kneel down to propose to a girl I will disown him that very day and divorce his mother because there's no way on earth that's my biological son.
Spits on all the fools in the world

You are a real man. I don't know why I have instant dislike for any Nollywood actor that kneels to propose in a movie. Even when I know it's just a movie, I still consider it a terrible sight to behold.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Sirkastiq(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
He suppose use upper-cut follow the girl up
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sonnobax15:
My problem with such guyz is that,must you propose in public??..haba!!!..diz kind disgrace na world cup disgrace,as in,such memories would hardly die...such i can't embrace..

My dear, it is worse than world cup disgrace. Any guy who gets it deserves it
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sirkastiq:
He suppose use upper-cut follow the girl up

Say wetin happen. D guy no c inside house propose b4 he went to show himself in public?
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Kingrexyl(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
LANDLORD72:
Is just a movie not real ?
Okay
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by kessler53(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Samsimple:
Believe me the guy will never forget this day.. Someone should better trail this guy, some shops are still selling sniper
you are on point
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Klinxmanz(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04
If na iphone 14pro max, she go say yes before the man ask!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.