Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (46332 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by EagleEyeez: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Themmy:
I need directions on how to go about my current status.
I have done my IELTS with 6.5 score band, educational evaluation by Wes, I have an uncle living in Manitoba, work experience in Teaching, administration and HR. I plan writing my TEF/TCF in January.
What should be my move and which PNP should I go for?

@Themmy,do you need to write TEF/TCF when you have written IELTS?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by EagleEyeez: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Themmy:
I have done my IELTS with 6.5 score band, educational evaluation by Wes, I have an uncle living in Manitoba, work experience in Teaching, administration and HR. I plan writing my TEF/TCF in January.

Must you write TEF/TCF after writing IELTS?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Teewhy4topsy: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi guys, I read on some pages on FB where a blueprint on step by step on how to go about migrating to Canada is been advertised.....I want to ask if anyone has bought this blueprint and know if this Blueprint is real. Thanks as I await responses
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Teewhy4topsy:
Hi guys, I read on some pages on FB where a blueprint on step by step on how to go about migrating to Canada is been advertised.....I want to ask if anyone has bought this blueprint and know if this Blueprint is real. Thanks as I await responses

https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Have you been to page 0 of the thread in the above link? I don't you would need a "blueprint" if you have done so.....
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Ope4Christ: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Themmy:

With your brother in Manitoba you have a great opportunity but you need to do the following quickly:

1. Package your cv for Administrative officer or Assistant
because it is one of the Critical jobs in Manitoba. (it must include evidences such as Letter of employment, pay slips, Job specifications that reflects a minimum of 70percent of an administrative officer in Canada).
2. Get the minimum financial requirements in your account.
3. Ask your brother to give you the photocopy of the following documents: PR Card/Canadian Passport, utility bills etc.
4. Dive into the pool( fill your forms on CIC website).
5. Fill form for Manitoba Province PNP.
6. You can calculate your Score on Manitoba PNP scale to see if you are above the requirements.
7. Good luck.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
What lower standard jobs can an early childhood educator go for?
bamangar:

There's no harm in trying. Few of the advantages is low POF and IELTS. I see nothing much difficult in this program. The major stress is getting an employment. Once you get an employer willing to sponsor you, and make sure you have your ECA and IELTS ready because employers would ask them from you before they endorse and give you employment.

The main drill is getting a job. We already have a testimony from similar program AIPP.

Another thing i want to point out, even if you studied in UK and US, you need canadian education to get your dream job. You don't expect to be a bank manager here and expect to land a banking job easily in Canada. Even those that went through the normal Express Entry, most of them eat humble pie, get lower jobs for the main time while they do their masters or go for Canadian professional training before landing atleast a better job option.

I'm also into this RNIP and AIPP, i'm trying both of them and which ever comes first, i move with it. I was inspired by someone who was successful in getting a job.

The major thing is getting a job. Personally, i people can seek lower standard jobs, many of them are not that physical.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bukad(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Replied your mail. Kindly revert back. Thanks
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by spankyflex(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
he said I should pay $4500 to get me a job.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by omoluka: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
spankyflex:
Hmm...
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
spankyflex:
Who?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by bamangar: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
spankyflex:

Who? Please don't let any one scam you. Most of the communities would start accepting application from tomorrow and there would be jobs.

Even Canada government has warned foreign workers not to pay any recruitment agency for jobs.

Don't be scammed
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by spankyflex(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
40manlappy:
Who?
vantagepoint
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by chidi4sam(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
spankyflex:
vantagepoint

That guy is a big scammer.
Don't fall a victim.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 4:12am On Jan 03, 2020
"Liberals plan new program to allow communities to pick immigrants"
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/municipal-nominee-immigration-program-1.5404402
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Haysamo: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
spankyflex:

Scam

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by owopumpin: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
gracechellar:

Refer please
I'm interested
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by akintunde63: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Themmy:

If you're pursuing MPNP, you may not need to rewrite IELTS, however, you need to check the overall band required for your NOC to be sure, and be sure that your occupation is in demand in MB

2 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by adesunloye11(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2020
I got this mail yesterday after applying for the northern/rural immigration pilot around December last year.

Hello Abiodun,

Thank you for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – Brandon.

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

HR Brandon
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bostin(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
adesunloye11:
I got this mail yesterday after applying for the northern/rural immigration pilot around December last year.

Hello Abiodun,

Thank you for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – Brandon.

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

HR Brandon
I received same message today for Production worker Maple leaf foods . I think they need us to get visit visa and come attend physical assessment and test . I guess they would give us invitation letter .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic / Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions / Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.