Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (46327 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2020
ashatoda:

guy why think about agents when you can do it yourself. moreso it's oyinbo people that are employing and not black men that do everything based on man know man. many people have gotten jobs and moved out through God's grace and their efforts at least they are aware of the fact that they are in charge of their destinies and they achieved it why don't you take inspiration from this and work on it and see what God wants to do, but from what you wrote I can deduced that you don't like stressing yourself and if it's so it's better you sit down in naija because this thing will stress you and if you don't desire it so much than any other thing you will fall aside on the way
. Oyibo dey do man no man pass

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by khayleb(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wow, this is a giant stride to be honest, I'm glad you touring thia route, please kindly update us as things unfolds.

I'm just about to put in for ielts, Wes evaluation process ongoing...

adesunloye11:
I got this mail yesterday after applying for the northern/rural immigration pilot around December last year.

Hello Abiodun,

Thank you for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – Brandon.

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

HR Brandon
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by srvnnmch25: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2020
hi bro, i got same email today. what did you do?

adesunloye11:
I got this mail yesterday after applying for the northern/rural immigration pilot around December last year.

Hello Abiodun,

Thank you for your interest in Maple Leaf Foods – Brandon.

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

HR Brandon

3 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bostin(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
srvnnmch25:

Congrats! Reply the mail and request for invitation letter to apply for visitor visa
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Thebody: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please you guys should not forget to update us if you get an invitation letter.
Bostin:
Congrats! Reply the mail and request for invitation letter to apply for visitor visa

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Chrysollite: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
srvnnmch25:
Please can you share your timeline like when you applied originally. I applied as well for 2 different positions with maple foods and i have gotten an email from brandon immigration on the 7th for one position and then yesterday for the second position saying my application has been forwarded to the employer. But i dont know when the employer will get in touch with me.

So please if you can share when you applied i could get an overview of what to expect thanks.

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Chrysollite: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Am still new to nairaland so i think my first post was not clear☺. I was asking for timeline for those that have gotten emails from maple foods for brandon RNIP.
I also have applied and my application hace been forwarded to employer but no email from employer yet.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Themmy: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Thank you Olatunde, am sorry replying this late.

akintunde63:

If you're pursuing MPNP, you may not need to rewrite IELTS, however, you need to check the overall band required for your NOC to be sure, and be sure that your occupation is in demand in MB

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Themmy: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2020
It's not a must but I feel with my TCF in the pool it will give me a edge.
EagleEyeez:

@Themmy,do you need to write TEF/TCF when you have written IELTS?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Themmy: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Am sorry for replying this late. Thank you for your advice. Steps taken into consideration. But few questions, am teaching presently, can I make administrators assistant my main position with my experience.
Ope4Christ:

With your brother in Manitoba you have a great opportunity but you need to do the following quickly:

1. Package your cv for Administrative officer or Assistant
because it is one of the Critical jobs in Manitoba. (it must include evidences such as Letter of employment, pay slips, Job specifications that reflects a minimum of 70percent of an administrative officer in Canada).
2. Get the minimum financial requirements in your account.
3. Ask your brother to give you the photocopy of the following documents: PR Card/Canadian Passport, utility bills etc.
4. Dive into the pool( fill your forms on CIC website).
5. Fill form for Manitoba Province PNP.
6. You can calculate your Score on Manitoba PNP scale to see if you are above the requirements.
7. Good luck.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2020
rotile247:
Good morning all. Please a friend sent me the attached (gotten from an agent) to help verify. I have checked online but couldn't get much info.
Kindly assist.
scam
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by rotile247(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2020
ednut1:
scam

Thank you.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Bostin(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
ok
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by theconsortium: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
I've got an interview invite with Maple Food under the Rural and Northern immigration program, the issue is that the invitation state that I need to be physically present. I want to know what my chances are in getting a visitor visa, because I don't have a travel history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Climbs Onto Wing Of Airplane Before Takeoff In Las Vegas / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Swimmers Circled By White Shark Leaving Them Trapped In Australia (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.