Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

So I Fell In Love Today.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Fell In Love Today.... (29576 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by DonroxyII: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Logobenz, why u dey dull na ... u suppose do this on Ashawo thread make your guys follow relate ... All these ladies wey dey judge you go dey salivate n wish na dem .....

See as you lonely for here .... Tag boys make dem kom relate na grin

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2019
So when we were wrapping up with the diner,my best friend called me that he was stranded at one place like that around agip phc which was close by to olu obasanjo.
THAT he couldn't find a cab to go home that of I could I should come help pick him up and I said ok.
Now this is a friend I dare not say no to because he was there for me when it seemed the whole world wanted a piece of nwanneni.
So when I ended the call,I told bae that we have to go rescue a friend in need that is stranded somewhere and from there we would proceed to the winery.
She said ok that it's not a problem since she didn't fix any other plans.
So we packed the food in those boxes properly.and put them in the car and off we went.
We got there,saw my friend and one other guy and picked the both of them up,seated at the back of course.
So we dropped off the other guy and we were just 3 in the car so I told my friend rather than go all the way to Mgbuoba and still come back to town,why don't we all go to the winery and we'll leave together for home.
He said ok but he doesn't take alcohol.
So we went to elekahia estate,met my friend that owns the winery,we hailed each other and I,my girl and friend headed in for the table section.
So my friend went to sit while my girl and I went in search for Thomas Barton.
Unfortunately we didn't find it,I asked the supermarket owner and he said its out of his stock for now,that there is a wide range of products to chose from and I a wine freak,should pick something that would blow the lady's mind.
So I looked for other burgundians to no avail,and I did not want to pop champagne in that boring environment so I opted for a south African.
So we got served but in some really improper glasses for the drink we bought and madam don already complain! grin
Well I did not wanna make a big deal out of it so I popped it and poured in our cups while my guy had his hollandia as usual cheesy
Men I was right!it was good stuff tbh and she liked it too.
And that lady sure do know how to drink wine grin
Then she bonded with my friend,asked some random questions about me from him,and all...
So we finished our wine,sat for a little more and we opted to move.
So I was a little tipsy and I knew me behind the wheels in that state could scare her to shit since I am usually rough when tipsy.
So I asked my guy to drive while I and madam stayed at the back.
Men that feeling was heavenly.i have never been in the back seat of any of my cars before.
So I put my arms around her,lied on her laps while looking at her eyes and they were glowing.
Then I made a bold move to kiss her bit she refused shocked
Tried again and again but she told me to stop insisting that it will piss her off.i said ok and stopped but I did not take my head off her laps sha while my guy drove.
Men that girl body soft like bread and she clean die.
I just use style dey lick her laps small small grin
So I gave my guy directions to her place and he got there in like 20mins or so I don't remember.
We got there,stayed out a little more and asked her to call her sister to come say hi to us.
But she didn't o and was even annoyed I was making her sister stay out late.
So she hugged me and told me goodnight and my guy and I took off for home smiley
Men I was fulfilled that day ehn!better woman good o cheesy
On getting home she sent a message asking if I got home safe and thanked me for everything and showed some apprexiation shocked
Wow!this one is really different!for what?over nothing was my answer anyway and we exchanged some romantic compliments and made a date for Sunday.
Destination;port harcourt pleasure park smiley

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
DonroxyII:
Logobenz, why u dey dull na ... u suppose do this on Ashawo thread make your guys follow relate ... All these ladies wey dey judge you go dey salivate n wish na dem .....

See as you lonely for here .... Tag boys make dem kom relate na grin
make I finish baba I go tag men den.
No worry the Tory long but I will show her off to men den.
Thanks baba wink
Twale

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Now here is the wine we got.
It was not bad bit I will keep scouting for where I will get Thomas Barton so we end that argument once and for all...lol
I noticed along the line of this argument that this woman was well travelled,learned and have got pretty good,decent exposure!
I'm impressed and excited,I won't lie cheesy

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Now this was us..lol
Happy man,fine woman cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Then I kissed her.... kiss on her cheeks of course grin
Love sweet o lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2019
So that was how that date ended.
So I fixed another date for sunday(yesterday),na so I don rush clean the whole house,throw every rubbish,call some guys that just like my style on my street to go buy some meat and fish and my friend at home prepared some nice,fish stew,sprayed some nice scents the entire house and thoroughly washed both cars and took all my dirty laundry to the cleaners.
Went grocery shopping,bought a new mouth wash(I can't take chances since I smoke undecided)Listerine which almost burnt my mouth cheesy very harsh stuff!
Bath well and smelled nice.
All of a sudden around 11 am my guy's girlfriend came with another friend of hers to the house when we were expecting madam too.ah ah?
I say well,no ish.she will understand sha but having it at the back of my mind how funny women can be around other women,I was skeptical.
So the girls were there with my guy when madam called and was really sounding frustrated and annoyed how she has been called from where she works in abj about something she has to do for them or so.
From what I am picking up,it seems she works for her dad or something.it has come up like that many times so I know for sure and she has a hilux that drives her around sometimes.so I was able to put 2 and 2 together bit I don't want to ask cos I don't know how it might sound undecided before they call it something else!
So she called and was sounding like the world will end today!
THAT she has to go get food,she has to prepare this or that,work,bla bla bla and she has all these places to be at yesterday but the driver isn't around since he wasn't informed.
So I said she shouldn't worry,that I'm coming.I wanted to blow her mind lol so I told my friend to bring the Lexus while I take the Mercedes to her place.
We got there called her,she invited us in,gave us some water and offered some crackers but we weren't interested and I was still not happy how our date take crash upon all preparations angry
Then I told her since she doesn't have mobility for the day,I'll lend her my Merc to use for the time being and return it whenever she chose to.
Now some might think it's mumu but it's not.its security actually.
1)she definitely has to return it,so where else but my house? wink Atleast that is me inviting her to the house without actually asking for it.
2)I will know the kind of person she is from this.
How she treats my property,the things she will say about it,and know if she will ask to return it without me asking.
It's a 'll some kind of test.
So I handed her the keys and photocopied documents,stayed for a while more Then my friend and we left for home in the other car.
Let's see how this goes....
And oh,she sent me a video of she driving around it it looking for the food she was crying for Lol.

5 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2019
That was her today...
God I will be the happiest man if we can make this beautiful thing last between us kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Well,I don tire to type for now.
Will continue tomorrow if we get to meet somehow and will update..
Let's see how this pans out....
Thanks for your time people,I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2019
This your love won’t die o, wish you guys well.

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
This your love won’t die o, wish you guys well.
thank you ma'am.i appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 1:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Freehuman:

Summarize things before you travel. Do am till you tire.
yeah sure thing boss.
Will try as much as I can.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Esthered: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2019
I've been following this interesting story and hopes it turns out for the best for the OP. I feel she may be older than you and I hope she wouldn't mind if she finds that out. I'm amazed that a woman can humble this OP. Truly, never underrated/underestimate the power of a woman.

11 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by hucknall: 1:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Esthered:
I've been following this interesting story and hopes it turns out for the best for the OP. I feel she may be older than you and I hope she wouldn't mind if she finds that out. I'm amazed that a woman can humble this OP. Truly, never underrated/underestimate the power of a woman.
go and sleep jor!

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by FreeMejoor1(m): 2:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Logobenz1:
Well,I don tire to type for now.
Will continue tomorrow if we get to meet somehow and will update..
Let's see how this pans out....
Thanks for your time people,I appreciate.
i think say your Benz na better one no sabi say na old model by the steering wheels..logobenzeee just upgrade am sha..
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 2:29am On Jul 29, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
i think say your Benz na better one no sabi say na old model by the steering wheels..logobenzeee just upgrade am sha..
05 c230k.
Yes it's old.wanna upgrade for me?
This thread get course weh e dey follow.but if you want turn am to comparison thread or that for foolishness then I will indulge you for real wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Esthered: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2019
hucknall:
go and sleep jor!
I'm not a toddler to be ordered around sir. Is my being awake a nightmare to you? Learn to be courteous as first impression is everything. You don't quote me rudely as I don't troll on this forum. If expressing myself doesn't sit well with you, please don't hesitate to break your phone. Have a great stress free week ahead incase you're a productive person.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Durhleepee(f): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Logobenz1:
So after finishing some work related movements today,i decided to call it a day pretty early.say around 12 noon.
Was driving towards home from GRA port harcourt when I saw this pretty damsel walking along that birabi street,gra port harcourt.(around salvation ministries hq).
So I stopped the car some few feet ahead of her while looking at her from the rear view mirror.
She had some brown braids,a big blue gown but short,which didn't display her curves at all but she still looked pretty in it anyways,some white earpiece and some sandals.
If you see this babe you go shout!chocolate clean black colour,socculent body and sexy lips.infact the whole nine yards!
As she walked towards the car,my heart was pounding and all and I thought perhaps this one will just walk past and make me a laughing stock infront of everyone.
So I zoomed off and stopped again.she came close,brought down the windows and said hi.
I played the I know you from somewhere card and it worked.
Said some random things to her and convinced her to get I the car while I dropped her off.
She agreed and got in.then I confessed to her that I just made that up so she could feel safe with me and all...
We both laughed about it as we headed towards town(Azikiwe road)
Then we got to that secretariat and it happened that the place she was heading to and what she was going there to do is what I know very well and have a couple of guys that knows a thing or 2 about it.
I told her I could help,reach for my phone and called my guy nnamdi and as usual he could deliver.
So I handed her over to my friend nnamdi and we said our good byes.
I was just there at the lot looking at her as they walked away into the building and she turned and gave me a lovely look too and I smiled,butterflies all over my stomach and we waved at each other.
Damn I was excited and just smiling like a cow as I go home.reached home and told my guys about it and we were just happy and he couldn't wait to see her.
So around 4 pm I called her again to find out if she had finished with what she had to do?for where?there was a small issue and the guy that was to deliver the plan she came for wasn't around and she sounded frustrated and worried.
I told her not to worry that I am on my way(I could be a real sweetheart when I want to)
So I left Mgbuoba and headed all the way to town again and got there around 5;30pm.
Everywhere was closed and my guy said the only way we could do this is to go to the other guy's house to meet him and hand him the documents to process.(one land document like that she came to process for her dad from abuja).
So we all got in the car and headed off to meet the guy in Diobu.
Damn,there is no corner of Diobu we did not enter today looking for that guy.diobu can be very confusing for those who know.
This time it was like magic and we had gotten closer like we've known each other for years lol.my guy even thought she was my wife or sonething grin
So after all the stress,we got the guy and handed him the files and he told us to come back and collect the files tomorrow.
We said our goodbyes and we left.i had to go drop off my guy at his place before I took her to hers.
So her sister called and complained of how her tummy was paining her and she needed drugs and she sounded pretty serious.so we had to stop by at a pharmacy and we got the drugs.
While I was seated there,I noticed a ring on her finger at exactly where married people put theirs and was shocked.like what the hell? undecided
So when we got out,I asked her about it and she said she isn't married but she wears it to prevent people from disturbing her and all...we laughed and left.
Now she also wanted to buy an extension,I still took her there so we get it.
The woman that was selling in the shop started to compliment me on how my fiancee was prudent on spending cos of the way she priced the extension eh cheesy
And she even asked me where my own ring was ?I said it's in the car and she didn't resist and just smiled.i knew this girl was already liking me lol.
So we got in the car and went ahead to drop my guy before taking her to hers.
It was already late like 9;30pm already and she was complaining how they lock their estate gate at 10pm.so I knew it would be so hard to catch up if I didn't drive like a maniac.
So I told her to belt up properly,engaged sport mode on the gear and hit the gas all the way.
So we were heading towards odili road cos that's where she lives,got to fruit garden and since I was coming too fast,some cops started flagging me and I didn't want to stop till I saw how they were cocking their guns shocked
I did stop and the cops came,started making noise on how fast I was going bla bla bla...that there was a car snatching incident now and how are they sure we aren't the snatchers?lol.
They searched,checked papers and ids and all was good but they insisted on taking us to their head quarters.
I got angry and started yelling too and before you know it,things were getting out of hand till one other cop intervened.
After every every,i handed them 2k and we left.
Got to their estate and everywhere was locked.damn!all that struggle for nothing.
So she called her sister,she sent one guy(young boy of probably 20) that came and told security to open up since they didn't know her as she just came from Abuja some days ago for this assignment.
After plenty talk,they opened and i find them normal change unto guymen levels and entered.
Dropped her off,we said our goodbyes,she apologised for all she put me through and hugged me grin
The thing sweet me ehn!she asked if she could see me tomorrow and the way I take shout sure ehn lol.
So we've got a proper date by tomorrow and I am super excited.
She sounds smart,well brought up,no pride,reserved,clean,no make up or gold nose,no lashes,just some short,pink talons and very clean body kiss
Let's see how it goes tomorrow!wish me luck.
I go sleep well tonight walahi.
Love is a great feeling and I sabi fall like mumu grin

I don't know oooo... But I can do all these things for a lady without falling in love with her. Or a lady can be fond of me, but I might still not love her. It is as if I don't have emotions.

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by emelda86(f): 5:56am On Jul 29, 2019
I've been following this story kai!!! Love is sweet ooo when u are with the right person

I pray it turns out good for both of you

I wish to find love as the op found his....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by BLUEJAYY: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Divay22:

Yeah. And it's beautiful smiley
What you never saw coming. It just comes and hit you and one can't resist.

Wish him the best smiley

I agree a hundred percent. Love is a wholesome feeling that makes us complete. It gives purpose and meaning to life. That's why heartbreaks hurt a lot. smiley

Also, people tend to perform better at tasks and are more jovial and happier when they have someone they love who loves them back unconditionally. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by BLUEJAYY: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2019
mibrims:
Everything that has a beginning will surely come to an end, so enjoy while it last.. no girl is single even the ugly ones. Do not invest too much. Goodluck
You're right. It's just about getting to enjoy the feelings while it's hot and bubbling because we're all humans and things almost always go south, sadly.

OP might be lucky to have found a perfect match though. Let's see how this plays out. smiley

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by BLUEJAYY: 7:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Local man has been bewitched, I'll put you in my prayers there's no way someone can fall in love within a week, it's infatuation if you eventually have sex with her she'll disgust you mark my words.
grin grin

Let's hope for the best.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by SkinnyNigga: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2019
i dont like the part where you lent her your car...

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Suzie0(f): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2019
2dice01:
funny likee you don't have dem lined already
waiting for fúckup
love your signature tho

what's about those thats cant draw grin
No, I don't double date..

grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by logik29(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Suzie0:

grin
sure?? wink
Suzie0:

grin
sure??
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by logik29(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2019
abeg tori us bro.I wan knw how the love dey go.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Logobenz1:
Then I kissed her.... kiss on her cheeks of course grin
Love sweet o lol
The day she will break your heart eh, even superglue will not hold it.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by 2dice01: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Suzie0:

grin
Lmao
But we cant start arguing about some other guys waiting for u to be single
viceversa grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by freedomjoshah: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2019
did you know that you can actually make that man you love to marry you and love you?
see it yourself
https://okakasite.com/2019/07/20/how-to-win-a-mans-heart-to-marry-you/
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by hucknall: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Esthered:

I'm not a toddler to be ordered around sir. Is my being awake a nightmare to you? Learn to be courteous as first impression is everything. You don't quote me rudely as I don't troll on this forum. If expressing myself doesn't sit well with you, please don't hesitate to break your phone. Have a great stress free week ahead incase you're a productive person.
my apology

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Logobenz1:
05 c230k.
Yes it's old.wanna upgrade for me?
This thread get course weh e dey follow.but if you want turn am to comparison thread or that for foolishness then I will indulge you for real wink
no i de alrite oo just de your day all man get him own lane..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.