Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) (84261 Views)

Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / See What Happened To The 9-year Old Boy Who Married A 62-year Old Lady In 2014 / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by coolcentbigman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
OkoYibo:

Show us the part that makes Igbo women to drink the water used in washing the corpses of their husbands.

Show us the part that justifies depriving women of inheritance rights.

Lots of Igbo customs are backward and need to be changed.

Mumu you just want to rubbish the name of a particular tribe well i will assist in answering that since I'm from the east.

Question 1.

There is no law in Igbo tradition that require any woman who just lost her husband to drink water used in washing his corpse unless she was accused of killing her husband and the ritual is called "isiku" not just a widow it is done to anyone accused of murder back those days to testify you are innocent but if found guilty the person dies immediately after doing the ritual, It has nothing to the with the Igbo's culture which some states don't do again since Christianity was spread throughout the region and most of those deity/idols has been destroyed.

Question 2.

Go do your research many Traditions around the world doesn't allow women inherit property even in foreign countries because our ancestors felt women are properties and get married off there'll be change until there is an amendment to the Country Code/Law by the government that supersede the Traditional law. Well in Nigeria no case has been raised by any woman because some adopt or better till carryout such practice of marrying a wife for herself or her dead son to continue the Linage. Although most families overlook such laws and still leave the proprieties for the woman.

All tribes customs are backward...Many of these customs has been abolished.

1 Like

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Alkanoicacid:
Did you die?

1 Like

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
The only Ikemefuna I know is the "doomed lad who was sacrificed to the village of Umuofia by their neighbours to avoid war and bloodshed" Things Fall Apart is bae.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 12:19am On Jul 27, 2019
MarieSucre:
I should marry a dead man because I want to continue his lineage, who will not continue my own lineage?

It is a very stupid culture. Shows exactly why africans have an average IQ of 70.
What's so special about your family name that you would want to continue it at all costs?

1 Like

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
That faceless man has drove in sharply to put up a movie.

Make I go buy bring my pop. Corn.I de come back to comments.

This tradition sha who will then bleep Tht puna is it still Tht dead person or the gods?
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by khome(f): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Please mention me in the next post
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Mumu you just want to rubbish the name of a particular tribe well i will assist in answering that since I'm from the east.

Question 1.

There is no law in Igbo tradition that require any woman who just lost her husband to drink water used in washing his corpse unless she was accused of killing her husband and the ritual is called "isiku" not just a widow it is done to anyone accused of murder back those days to testify you are innocent but if found guilty the person dies immediately after doing the ritual, It has nothing to the with the Igbo's culture which some states don't do again since Christianity was spread throughout the region and most of those deity/idols has been destroyed.

Question 2.

Go do your research many Traditions around the world doesn't allow women inherit property even in foreign countries because our ancestors felt women are properties and get married off there'll be change until there is an amendment to the Country Code/Law by the government that supersede the Traditional law. Well in Nigeria no case has been raised by any woman because some adopt or better till carryout such practice of marrying a wife for herself or her dead son to continue the Linage. Although most families overlook such laws and still leave the proprieties for the woman.

All tribes customs are backward...Many of these customs has been abolished.

If a culture requires you to drink the water of a dead corpse, whether for swearing, then it is fuvking stupid.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 1:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Good,bad and ugly comments flying like flying saucer all over this tread.But i wonder if those with bad and ugly comments see reason that the lady in question was not forced to do it,neither did she complained. Infact she was contented,happy and enjoying her life as it's portrayed.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by lastdon5: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2019
foreshore:

Na only for Igbo land we dey see this yeye thing

It is a tradition well practiced in Igbo land and even with the Hebrew of Israel.
When a man dies without an heir, it I'd the duty of his brother to take over the woman and get issues for his dead brother.
now, what if he's an only son, who died without having an heir??
That was exactly the scenario that played out.
Genesis 38:8-9 KJV
And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. [9] And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

I guess this one is among our similarities with the Hebrews
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by lastdon5: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

It is a very stupid culture. Shows exactly why africans have an average IQ of 70.
What's so special about your family name that you would want to continue it at all costs?

foreshore:

Na only for Igbo land we dey see this yeye thing

This tradition is not an African thing.
It is a tradition well practiced in Igbo land and even with the Hebrew of Israel to continue lineage and posterity.
When a man dies without an heir, it Is the duty of his brother to take over the woman and get issues for his dead brother.
now, what if he's an only son, who died without having an heir, what then happens??
And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. [9] And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

I guess this tradition is among our similarities with the Hebrews smiley
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by gowaga68: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2019
This dude nailed it.
Had it been the said story is from the north........

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

let me also add that we should do away with the belief that a mythical Jew who was killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of the citizens of a country located off the coast of west Africa.

we should do away with the nonsensical and idiotic belief that snakes and donkeys once talked and a virgin gave birth

believing a valley containing lots of dry bones that's been there for years was given flesh and blood and they all rose (where did those raised bodies go from there?) is also as stupid

Believing that some conman named Jacob got his plain skinned cattle to look at stripped trees when copulating so they can give birth to stripped cattle and it worked!

Believing something must be true because its found in a book written by ignorant goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night is pinnacle of stupidity

All these nonsense should be thrown into the trashcan where they belong

There are strange things everywhere, because a black man is saying it now, we assume he’s dum and he’s mentally caged..
the same Oyinbo that invent plane are the same people saying they have three spirits, two consciousness in one body, claim they are woman in a man’s body and vice versa...and it’s an official thing now because they look for an unspiritual way of selling it.. I mean, what da heck is 3spirit, multiple consciousness? Woman in a man’s body..and man in a woman’s body??...and we all buy it cos they are white..
Me I would not rubbish or mock anybody’s belives or conviction.u’d be surprised how true some of this shitss are.. whateva anyone uses as a coping mechanism in this world is left to them..

if life ain’t more than exist for a while and then die, so be it... others that choose to add spirituality to theirs let them be..I’m depressed, I go to the club and drink myself off and carry one or two olosho, another chooses to go to church, mosque or an idol to pray.... I mean, what right do I have to condemn him.

this talk of insulting pple and telling them to let go of their convictions because they are black is becoming a clichè...clearly there are christains and Muslim and even idol worshiping scientist in the world just as they are a atheist scientist too... nothing is exclusive to anyone...u people make it look like it’s atheist that made all the development in the world.. are we not all building on templates made by religious people.. e.g antibiotics by a Jew Alexander Fleming, three laws of motion by newton, Marie curie, faraday.. jame Watson and crick..etc

Lately, I don’t get why we irritatingly try to establish an inverse relationship btw development and anyone’s hobby(religion). Indians are strictly a bunch of idol worshippers, I met one of the most brilliant tech expert at a confrence who Worships Krishna, an Indian god.and they have very good medical experts with some tech advancement.. sadly corruption is also eating them away..
Once government do what their suppose to do, relegion will naturally take its place: ie a moral compass to people.
people will no longer go to religious houses to pray for miracle money, pray for light, pray for government to do road, pray for traffic...leaving home by 4am..u might not see it my way.. that’s fine but don’t call me stupid just becos u think ur way is the only way

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Do go there...
I have read and re-read the entire bible. Be specific so that I can respond accordingly...
I'm not a gullible Christian... I'm so rooted and built up in Faith...I don't owe you any apology for this.

For you to be a good Christian, you must understand and imbibe the culture of the Bible wholly.
you say you're so buolt up in faith? yet you're filled with hate and tribalism?

Oga you're just a random church goer..

Stop being stupid.

Today the internet has given several idiots rights to give their useless and irrelevant opinions on things that they do not understand, worst still things that don't concern them.

If you're not an Igbo person you don't have asinglr right ro anything regarding the above cultural practice. I don't know how stupid most of you are.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

There are strange things everywhere, because a black man is saying it now, we assume he’s dum and he’s mentally caged..
the same Oyinbo that invent plane are the same people saying they have three spirits, two consciousness in one body, claim they are woman in a man’s body and vice versa...and it’s an official thing now because they look for an unspiritual way of selling it.. I mean, what da heck is 3spirit, multiple consciousness? Woman in a man’s body..and man in a woman’s body??...and we all buy it cos they are white..
Me I would not rubbish or mock anybody’s belives or conviction.u’d be surprised how true some of this shitss are.. whateva anyone uses as a coping mechanism in this world is left to them..

if life ain’t more than exist for a while and then die, so be it... others that choose to add spirituality to theirs let them be..I’m depressed, I go to the club and drink myself off and carry one or two olosho, another chooses to go to church, mosque or an idol to pray.... I mean, what right do I have to condemn him.

this talk of insulting pple and telling them to let go of their convictions because they are black is becoming a clichè...clearly there are christains and Muslim and even idol worshiping scientist in the world just as they are a atheist scientist too... nothing is exclusive to anyone...u people make it look like it’s atheist that made all the development in the world.. are we not all building on templates made by religious people.. e.g antibiotics by a Jew Alexander Fleming, three laws of motion by newton, Marie curie, faraday.. jame Watson and crick..etc

Lately, I don’t get why we irritatingly try to establish an inverse relationship btw development and anyone’s hobby(religion). Indians are strictly a bunch of idol worshippers, I met one of the most brilliant tech expert at a confrence who Worships Krishna, an Indian god.and they have very good medical experts with some tech advancement.. sadly corruption is also eating them away..
Once government do what their suppose to do, relegion will naturally take its place: ie a moral compass to people.
people will no longer go to religious houses to pray for miracle money, pray for light, pray for government to do road, pray for traffic...leaving home by 4am..u might not see it my way.. that’s fine but don’t call me stupid just becos u think ur way is the only way
you .ade 100% sense...

the cause of why people react the way they do to these things is, hypocrisy mixed with stupidity... Every Tom Dick and Harry now feel they have a say in whatever topic that flies by, isn't that stupid to you?
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Gforce2019: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Every bit of thing he wrote is biblical and MUST be followed.

What do you know? He quoted an isolated scripture from the old testament i.e the law of Moses to justify his points and you said it's scriptural.
Ok Jesus heals on the Sabbath days , is it not scriptural not to do any work on the Sabbath? Has Jesus Christ erred? Jesus was eating with the sinners ...
Jesus says, I have not come to break the law but to fulfill it. You goddess value and norms has affected your thinking.
Always bend your head down and study the scriptures very well before you start typing craps.
I know you are nyamiri , who wants to equate the fetish and unquestionable cultural practices to the portion of the Bible . I refuse to swallow your lies from the pit of Hell.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2019
henryobinna:
you say you're so buolt up in faith? yet you're filled with hate and tribalism?

Oga you're just a random church goer..

Stop being stupid.

Today the internet has given several idiots rights to give their useless and irrelevant opinions on things that they do not understand, worst still things that don't concern them.

If you're not an Igbo person you don't have asinglr right ro anything regarding the above cultural practice. I don't know how stupid most of you are.

This is an insult on my personality and it's unruly of you to script this kind of comment.
Do you think you can intimidate me with your Nursery school grammar...
If you are Igbo , who cares...
Your hatred and bitterness towards us is what brought up this whole madness. Because we didn't voted for GEJ
You People started this whole madness. you thought we are supporting Buhari during his first and second term. Instead of you to channel your grievances to the people involved , you decided to used some of the social media platforms including nairaland to launch your abusive ministry on us.
The Chief editor of The Sun Newspaper poured out his bitterness towards my people through his Facebook page.
As a person, I don't subscribe to this but when I see greater insult targeted towards my tribe from your people , them I built up defensive mechanism and response to every social media attack.
No retreat , no surrender..
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

This is an insult on my personality and it's unruly of you to script this kind of comment.
Do you think you can intimidate me with your Nursery school grammar...
If you are Igbo , who cares...
Your hatred and bitterness towards us is what brought up this whole madness. Because we didn't voted for GEJ
You People started this whole madness. you thought we are supporting Buhari during his first and second term. Instead of you to channel your grievances to the people involved , you decided to used some of the social media platforms including nairaland to launch your abusive ministry on us.
The Chief editor of The Sun Newspaper poured out his bitterness towards my people through his Facebook page.
As a person, I don't subscribe to this but when I see greater insult targeted towards my tribe from your people , them I built up defensive mechanism and response to every social media attack.
No retreat , no surrender..
first thing first, go through my profile you'd see the the threads I get engaged in, non is a tribalism promoting thread. now that's just to correct a very wrong impression.

now, I'm very glad you've revealed your real self a tribalist and not a Christian, glory be to God.
I'm also glad that the reason you supposedly hate on the practice is not because your conscience feels it bad bit because it's the practice of the Igbo people which you have so decided within your self to insult and tarnish their image each and any single time the opportunity arises, very good. Meaning it's actually about tribalism and not good or bad. this has affirmed my point that you're a tribalist and I say as such reserve no.single right to say any single thing about the Igbo culture you so hate.

And by the way
The hypocrites would say a woman has the right to do what she wants but when what the woman wants does not appeal to them she no longer has the right, infact the culture should be scraped, banned and criminalised... What bunch of double faced bastards.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Kei144(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2019
obembet:
Africa culture... Na wa oho

Funny enough she do it willingly

It is not Africa culture. This is ancient Jewish culture brought to Africa.

Ge. 38:6 Judah got a wife for Er, his firstborn, and her name was
Tamar.
Ge. 38:7 But Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD put him to death.
Ge. 38:8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Lie with your brother’s wife and fulfil your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother.”
Ge. 38:9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother.
Ge. 38:10 What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so he put him to death also.
Ge. 38:11 Judah then said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, “Live as a widow in your father’s house until my son Shelah grows up.” For he thought, “He may die too, just like his brothers.” So Tamar went to live in her father’s house.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Kei144(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Kei144:

It is not Africa culture. This is ancient Jewish culture brought to Africa.

Ge. 38:6 Judah got a wife for Er, his firstborn, and her name was
Tamar.
Ge. 38:7 But Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so the LORD put him to death.
Ge. 38:8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Lie with your brother’s wife and fulfil your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother.”
Ge. 38:9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother.
Ge. 38:10 What he did was wicked in the LORD’s sight; so he put him to death also.
Ge. 38:11 Judah then said to his daughter-in-law Tamar, “Live as a widow in your father’s house until my son Shelah grows up.” For he thought, “He may die too, just like his brothers.” So Tamar went to live in her father’s house.

princeking2:
Don't say as part of igbo custom in South East.
It's peculiar to a certain part not like the whole South East.
Go get your fvcking facts right dear op.

Yes, it is peculiar to Jews in the South East. Not all South Easterners are Jews.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Chibex50(f): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2019
obongitiad:

Please can you explain the issue to me Wella. I actually couldn't watch the video.

Thank you

The woman married a deceased person(ikemefuna) after his death just to keep his lineage going. She sleeps randomly with men to make children for the family. He (the deceased) is the only son of his mother. The woman in question lives with the deceased mother.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by greensandy: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2019
OkoYibo:

Just like how widows were made to drink the water used in washing the bodies of dead husbands

Just like how women were deprived of inheritance rights in Igboland

It is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience. Would you want your daughter to undergo something like this?

Use your flat head to think.

Integration with other tribes is what gives Igbos some enlightenment and they think they are better than the rest. Stupidly they are working so hard to go back to their old ways which I love anyway. I wish I could have a power that can quicken disintegration of Nigeria. Please just let allow these guys to have their Biafra in peace and others go their ways too.

Imagine a so called custom?!
Custom ko, immigration ni.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Wizmasta: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2019
michlins:
see how you finished her off. Be merciful please. These stories give some people hope in times of despair

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2019
OkoYibo:

Just like how widows were made to drink the water used in washing the bodies of dead husbands

Just like how women were deprived of inheritance rights in Igboland

It is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience. Would you want your daughter to undergo something like this?

Use your flat head to think.
YOU and the 44 people that liked your post are all fools.
Next time do your research about the particular tribe and don't say "igboland" its wrong and misleading.
I blame African movie producers for this rubbish.
Not every widow is made to drink the water used in bathing her late husbands corpse,there are particular states and tribes that does this not all.
I'm from Enugu state , Nkanu west local govt lg.
Nothing like such in our tradition.
My dad is late we did the burial stayed a week complete other traditional rights that doesn't involve drinking any dead body water.
When we done with that everybody left including mumc
A year later she came back to finish the remaining burial rights.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by yhemsy62(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Make me
How can one follow up if you don't have a thread for the scripts
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2019
lastdon5:

This tradition is not an African thing.
It is a tradition well practiced in Igbo land and even with the Hebrew of Israel to continue lineage and posterity.
When a man dies without an heir, it Is the duty of his brother to take over the woman and get issues for his dead brother.
now, what if he's an only son, who died without having an heir, what then happens??

I guess this tradition is among our similarities with the Hebrews smiley

It is well my bro
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by nonstan(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

let me also add that we should do away with the belief that a mythical Jew who was killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of the citizens of a country located off the coast of west Africa.

we should do away with the nonsensical and idiotic belief that snakes and donkeys once talked and a virgin gave birth

believing a valley containing lots of dry bones that's been there for years was given flesh and blood and they all rose (where did those raised bodies go from there?) is also as stupid

Believing that some conman named Jacob got his plain skinned cattle to look at stripped trees when copulating so they can give birth to stripped cattle and it worked!

Believing something must be true because its found in a book written by ignorant goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night is pinnacle of stupidity

All these nonsense should be thrown into the trashcan where they belong

Blasphemy
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Gforce2019: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
henryobinna:
first thing first, go through my profile you'd see the the threads I get engaged in, non is a tribalism promoting thread. now that's just to correct a very wrong impression.

now, I'm very glad you've revealed your real self a tribalist and not a Christian, glory be to God.
I'm also glad that the reason you supposedly hate on the practice is not because your conscience feels it bad bit because it's the practice of the Igbo people which you have so decided within your self to insult and tarnish their image each and any single time the opportunity arises, very good. Meaning it's actually about tribalism and not good or bad. this has affirmed my point that you're a tribalist and I say as such reserve no.single right to say any single thing about the Igbo culture you so hate.

And by the way
The hypocrites would say a woman has the right to do what she wants but when what the woman wants does not appeal to them she no longer has the right, infact the culture should be scraped, banned and criminalised... What bunch of double faced bastards.
Off I go....bye
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

What do you know? He quoted an isolated scripture from the old testament i.e the law of Moses to justify his points and you said it's scriptural.
Ok Jesus heals on the Sabbath days , is it not scriptural not to do any work on the Sabbath? Has Jesus Christ erred? Jesus was eating with the sinners ...
Jesus says, I have not come to break the law but to fulfill it. You goddess value and norms has affected your thinking.
Always bend your head down and study the scriptures very well before you start typing craps.
I know you are nyamiri , who wants to equate the fetish and unquestionable cultural practices to the portion of the Bible . I refuse to swallow your lies from the pit of Hell.

Daft examples. Jesus healing the sick on Sabbath day doesn't mean he was working on the Sabbath day.

Jesus eating with sinners means absolutely nothing, totally unconnected with the scripture he quoted.

""He quoted an isolated scripture from the old testament""

Senseless talk, He quoted the bible, simple.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by wonder233: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2019
It's a negative culture, stop arguing blindly
foolbuster:

Negative what? Did she tell you she was forced? Your type will even force your sister to do it if the family was very wealthy.

Besides its not as you think it is. Dont just mouth off about what you dont understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Greets Femi Otedola By Stretching His Hands (Photo) / Gwám Gwàm Gwâm (igbo Riddles) / Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.