Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) (84257 Views)

Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / See What Happened To The 9-year Old Boy Who Married A 62-year Old Lady In 2014 / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2019
What Nonsense,you are the antichrist
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Gforce2019: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Daft examples. Jesus healing the sick on Sabbath day doesn't mean he was working on the Sabbath day.

Jesus eating with sinners means absolutely nothing, totally unconnected with the scripture he quoted.

""He quoted an isolated scripture from the old testament""

Senseless talk, He quoted the bible, simple.
I thought I'm even chatting with an intelligent person not know I'm chatting with a fool and white-washed ignorant. A generation of simpleton and perverse in thinking. Eediot!
Abeg. Waka commot from my mention and carry your misery and frustrated life away from my front this morning.

If you quote me again , thunder and hail-stone go fire you. O Ni kuure!
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Abdulaaleem: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Lol.. only in Igbo culture..

Nah joke o, no body should come and be quoting me.���
By the way, I'm in my house..

on a serious though, how do you people use those green emojis? mine is always bringing question marks like that. I'm new here
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2019
I have seen one with my eyes in Obowo Imo state
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

I thought I'm even chatting with an intelligent person not know I'm chatting with a fool and white-washed ignorant. A generation of simpleton and perverse in thinking. Eediot!
Abeg. Waka commot from my mention and carry your misery and frustrated life away from my front this morning.

If you quote me again , thunder and hail-stone go fire you. O Ni kuure!

grin grin grin.

He quoted the scripture.

Die if u don't like it
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

let me also add that we should do away with the belief that a mythical Jew who was killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of the citizens of a country located off the coast of west Africa.

we should do away with the nonsensical and idiotic belief that snakes and donkeys once talked and a virgin gave birth

believing a valley containing lots of dry bones that's been there for years was given flesh and blood and they all rose (where did those raised bodies go from there?) is also as stupid

Believing that some conman named Jacob got his plain skinned cattle to look at stripped trees when copulating so they can give birth to stripped cattle and it worked!

Believing something must be true because its found in a book written by ignorant goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night is pinnacle of stupidity

All these nonsense should be thrown into the trashcan where they belong
sad

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by HabaHaba: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
OkoYibo:

Homosexuality is ancient just like lesbianism. They are in the same Bible you quoted.

The customs are archaic and defy logic. It doesn't make sense to be defending such. Would you want your daughter to undergo such?

When Ojukwu died, why didn't Bianca practice this?
Ojukwu had lots of kids
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by HabaHaba: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

There are strange things everywhere, because a black man is saying it now, we assume he’s dum and he’s mentally caged..
the same Oyinbo that invent plane are the same people saying they have three spirits, two consciousness in one body, claim they are woman in a man’s body and vice versa...and it’s an official thing now because they look for an unspiritual way of selling it.. I mean, what da heck is 3spirit, multiple consciousness? Woman in a man’s body..and man in a woman’s body??...and we all buy it cos they are white..
Me I would not rubbish or mock anybody’s belives or conviction.u’d be surprised how true some of this shitss are.. whateva anyone uses as a coping mechanism in this world is left to them..

if life ain’t more than exist for a while and then die, so be it... others that choose to add spirituality to theirs let them be..I’m depressed, I go to the club and drink myself off and carry one or two olosho, another chooses to go to church, mosque or an idol to pray.... I mean, what right do I have to condemn him.

this talk of insulting pple and telling them to let go of their convictions because they are black is becoming a clichè...clearly there are christains and Muslim and even idol worshiping scientist in the world just as they are a atheist scientist too... nothing is exclusive to anyone...u people make it look like it’s atheist that made all the development in the world.. are we not all building on templates made by religious people.. e.g antibiotics by a Jew Alexander Fleming, three laws of motion by newton, Marie curie, faraday.. jame Watson and crick..etc

Lately, I don’t get why we irritatingly try to establish an inverse relationship btw development and anyone’s hobby(religion). Indians are strictly a bunch of idol worshippers, I met one of the most brilliant tech expert at a confrence who Worships Krishna, an Indian god.and they have very good medical experts with some tech advancement.. sadly corruption is also eating them away..
Once government do what their suppose to do, relegion will naturally take its place: ie a moral compass to people.
people will no longer go to religious houses to pray for miracle money, pray for light, pray for government to do road, pray for traffic...leaving home by 4am..u might not see it my way.. that’s fine but don’t call me stupid just becos u think ur way is the only way

OH how I love the way you reasoned. People criticize others instead of minding the implications.

It's painful tho.

Well done, bro.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by foolbuster: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2019
wonder233:
It's a negative culture, stop arguing blindly

Somebody will just open there mouth and be talking about what they dont know or understand.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by wonder233: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
their not there
foolbuster:

Somebody will just open there mouth and be talking about what they dont know or understand.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by foolbuster: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
wonder233:
their not there

That language you are so proud of does not belong to you. It belongs to the people that enslaved your fathers and exploited your lands. We are now in 2019 still you'll rather promote it over the extinction of yours. Try as you may they will never see you as one of them because you are not.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by ledaman: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
From cone head people!
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Promisechi79(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

let me also add that we should do away with the belief that a mythical Jew who was killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for the misdemeanors of the citizens of a country located off the coast of west Africa.

we should do away with the nonsensical and idiotic belief that snakes and donkeys once talked and a virgin gave birth

believing a valley containing lots of dry bones that's been there for years was given flesh and blood and they all rose (where did those raised bodies go from there?) is also as stupid

Believing that some conman named Jacob got his plain skinned cattle to look at stripped trees when copulating so they can give birth to stripped cattle and it worked!

Believing something must be true because its found in a book written by ignorant goatherders who had no idea where the sun went at night is pinnacle of stupidity

sure you've not thought of how you got those instinct, how they universe was made, how sperm and ovuries formed you, how the skies aint supported with anything, how you keep walking on a ground whose foundation is water, how the growth processes happen, how the season,weather are controlled, how God made the legs of birds with insulators even before the procreation of thomas edison, if you explain all these then I will willingly admit there is no GOD
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chibex50:

She Sleeps With Random Men And Bears Children For The Family.. The deceased Husband Is The Only Son And He Died Without Getting Married..
Ok, thants for the info.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Carry your stupid culture commot for my mention

SHUT UP and get off Nairaland if you don't want to be mentioned. Cry cry baby!

1 Like

Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Oh! I think you died
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by wonder233: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
This is the dumbest thing I've read all day! Was your comment written in Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma, Edo, or any indigenous language and someone tried to denigrate you? You exposed your foolishness in an attempt to sound smart.
foolbuster:

That language you are so proud of does not belong to you. It belongs to the people that enslaved your fathers and exploited your lands. We are now in 2019 still you'll rather promote it over the extinction of yours. Try as you may they will never see you as one of them because you are not.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by gowaga68: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oga you talk well!
Again come to think of it, can you categorically tell us here you don't poke noise into other tribes affairs?

henryobinna:
you say you're so buolt up in faith? yet you're filled with hate and tribalism?

Oga you're just a random church goer..

Stop being stupid.

Today the internet has given several idiots rights to give their useless and irrelevant opinions on things that they do not understand, worst still things that don't concern them.

If you're not an Igbo person you don't have asinglr right ro anything regarding the above cultural practice
. I don't know how stupid most of you are.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by foolbuster: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
wonder233:
This is the dumbest thing I've read all day! Was your comment written in Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma, Edo, or any indigenous language and someone tried to denigrate you? You exposed your foolishness in an attempt to sound smart.

Whatever. You can continue wallowing in your self denial. All the same my message has been passed. Just food for thought.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2019
davillian:

YOU and the 44 people that liked your post are all fools.
Next time do your research about the particular tribe and don't say "igboland" its wrong and misleading.
I blame African movie producers for this rubbish.
Not every widow is made to drink the water used in bathing her late husbands corpse,there are particular states and tribes that does this not all.
I'm from Enugu state , Nkanu west local govt lg.
Nothing like such in our tradition.
My dad is late we did the burial stayed a week complete other traditional rights that doesn't involve drinking any dead body water.
When we done with that everybody left including mumc
A year later she came back to finish the remaining burial rights.
seems you have enough time explaining to fools who have gladly chosen the way of the foolish.
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I haven't read any religion books up till today... With all these stories I'm seeing on Nairaland. I think these books will be a good read...
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
I haven't read any religion books up till today... With all these stories I'm seeing on Nairaland. I think these books will be a good read...

TRUE?
Re: Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) by y3mi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
thesicilian:
These are some of the negative aspects of tradition that we should do away with. It's not about tribe or religion, but using education and public enlightenment to deliberately liberate the people from mental slavery.
Shut the hell up you freak of a fool, have the rest of the whole world rid off theirs. Is it not even because of our detachment from tradition and customs that has sank this now corrupt country into where it is...do you know that in it original days, if you cheat as a wife/husband on another spouse (adultery), a programmed supernatural something is bound to hit that violator, call it instant judgement, consequence or whatever you want, Abrahamic faith don't have that, rather it permits it. We were living morally in peace where virtue is extolled, unlike the savage existence Christianity and Islam has converted you and everyone all into.

Go tell the Japanese to get rid off all the bizarre custom in their traditions and let's see if they won't chop off all your fingers with Samurai sword so that you won't be able to type without thinking deep!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Greets Femi Otedola By Stretching His Hands (Photo) / Gwám Gwàm Gwâm (igbo Riddles) / Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.