Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" (11036 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Congratulations To Our Dear Amatarasha. Currently At The Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Sexually, women deteriorate way faster than men. That's something everyone that passed Biology in SSCE should know. In your arguments, you couldn't even stick to your topic. Men still perform and reproduce even in their 80s. As I have said, I don't expect much from a woman. If ignorance is what you have chosen, fine. tongue

I believe what you mean is that women reach menopause. Do women stop having sex when they reach menopause? undecided
A woman can keep having sex well into her 80s without drugs, but most of you men can't even retain an erection at 50 without using a performance drug. So who is deteriorating faster sexually here? tongue

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
He is pained.... grin

See him borrowing words from the boss, hain! this life ehn...

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
MariaLavina:
Is it by force to engage in argument? grin

Nawa oooo . All these attention seeking who.rres self. grin
Multiple replies are not an invitation to arguments. Only children think like this. I am aware that you don't owe me a reply and you could choose to ignore. Have fun with your childish game of emotions while I flow with reasoning and logic. grin

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Bbbwings: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Nonetheless women have a longer life expectancy than men/live longer. And a woman’s extra years tend to be healthy ones too.
It is the price we have to pay
We've always had to do it on our own
The baggage that comes with life rest solely on our shoulders
We have too many people depending on us

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2019
And the mentions keep coming.... grin yet he isn't seeking for validation. grin

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I believe what you mean is that women reach menopause. Do women stop having sex when they reach menopause? undecided
A woman can keep having sex well into her 80s without drugs, but most of you men can't even retain an erection at 50 without using a performance drug. So who is deteriorating faster sexually here? tongue
And who wants to have sex with a woman in her 80s? Men don't rush women in their eighties. They are like old newspapers that have been read and are no longer needed.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
And who wants to have sex with a woman in her 80s? Men don't rush women in their eighties. They are like old newspapers that have been read and are no longer needed.

Lmao. Tell that to your "alfa meils" marrying their grandmas for the paper

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Safiaa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
And you think women are rushing 80 year old men or you think women would be willing to sleep with an 80 year old man without issue? lool you are delusional
Martinez39:

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safiaa:
And you think women are rushing 80 year old men or you think women would be willing to sleep with an 80 year old man without issue? lool you are delusional

Don't mind him.He doesn't know that it is only money that can make young women look at old men.

Same goes with old women who have money...young guys will come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Safiaa(f): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exactly
ebonyggurl:

Don't mind him.He doesn't know that it is only money that can make young women look at old men.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

They know. They only change the narrative when it suits them. Go to any thread on Regina and Ned, you will see them accept the painful truth.

Men are desirable in old age, because it comes with FINANCIAL STABILITY. It is what it is. Their red pills can't change reality.

7 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Tell that to your "alfa meils" marrying their grandmas for the paper
This is where you are at fault? You deviated from your topic about biological deterioration of men. Even after being debunked, is this what you can come up with?

A man's attractiveness/sexual value is based on his looks and financial status while a woman's attractiveness/sexual value is based on her looks alone. As for attractiveness, women lose their attractiveness way faster than men. You can see a guy in his mid-sixties still making women wet but how often can you see a woman in her mid-sixties still making a guy wet? Besides, as women's attractiveness deteriorates, so do you ability to reproduce hence you guys become useless in old age.

A aged man with money makes a woman wet but an aged woman with money cannot make a man wet. How can you claim you have sexual value when you can't make any of the opposite sex wet? To make matters worse, men age like fine wine and retain their vigour and good looks way longer than women.

NB: this is my last response to any foolish lady on this thread, I can't come and kill myself. grin

Cc. Safiaa.

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Notice during the viral FACEAPP thing, not many women participated it but men did without stress.

They are afraid of the wall. Men dont give a damn.

You are using that FACE APP thingy to judge the inevitable? Are you that immature or still a boy?

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
This is where you are at fault? You deviated from your topic about biological deterioration of men. Even after being debunked, is this what you can come up with?

A man's attractiveness/sexual value is based on his looks and financial status while a woman's attractiveness/sexual value is based on her looks alone. As for attractiveness, women lose their attractiveness way faster than men. You can see a guy in his mid-sixties still making women wet but how often can you see a woman in her mid-sixties still making a guy wet? Besides, as women's attractiveness deteriorates, so do you ability to reproduce hence you guys become useless in old age.

A aged man with money makes a woman wet but an aged woman with money cannot make a man wet. How can you claim you have sexual value when you can't make any of the opposite sex wet?

NB: this is my last response to any foolish lady on this thread, I can't come and kill myself.

Cc. Safiaa.

Who debunked the claim that men deteriorate sexually? undecided

60 year old men make women wet? Lmfaooo. Not only are you deluded, seems you are re.tarded as well. What 20 year old woman have you seen dating a 60 year old man who doesn't spend money on her?? It is and will continue to be the only thing that old guys have going for them. The money. Not the sex. Not the looks. Only the money. Plus rich older women also have their money going for them. Or haven't you seen the numerous threads here on guys searching for sugar mummies? Or even the numerous female celebrities home and abroad who have boy toys everywhere

As long as a woman takes good care of herself she will age gracefully wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by xeroxje: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
I must say am quite amazed as to the number of female respondents to this post.why is it that the taciturnity of the female folks in NL is let down only in issues that has to do with rivalry with the male folks?....
Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
LordKO:
The shameful act of any person (or class of people) trying so hard to denounce an ethological human classification can never stand. There'll always be alpha, beta and omega males and females, as far as behaviorism is concerned. I don't hold brief for the wannabes of any group though.

Ignorance of law excuses no one. A small-minded person's penchant for subjugation will always remain his/her greatest undoing at any point in time. Twisting any of the words or dismissing the concept or deriding others because you don't understand can't change anything. To you small-minded elements, everyone must not be subjugable.

In fact, it smacks of mental parochialism for anyone to accept formal, moral, psychological and emotional words, but denounces their ethological equivalent in any guise just to feel good.

Bumpkins everywhere.

Thanks jare, wannabe alpha male everywhere, see how they are bending over backward to prove what are not, not even an inch,

I've missed you sucre, how have you been?

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
You are Deceiving yourself. Good luck making women wet at 60. Imagine my granddad still thinking he has swag and good looks at 60. God forbid. .lool
Martinez39:

A aged man with money makes a woman wet but an aged woman with money cannot make a man wet. How can you claim you have sexual value when you can't make any of the opposite sex wet? To make matters worse, men age like fine wine and retain their vigour and good looks way longer than women.

NB: this is my last response to any foolish lady on this thread, I can't come and kill myself. grin

Cc. Safiaa.

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by carter009(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Seriously I don't know you could be this childish,am really surprised.
MariaLavina:
And the mentions keep coming.... grin yet he isn't seeking for validation. grin

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by carter009(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Even you too.
Safitu:
You are Deceiving yourself. Good luck making women wet at 60. Imagine my granddad still thinking he has swag and good looks at 60. God forbid. .lool

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
xeroxje:
I must say am quite amazed as to the number of female respondents to this post.why is it that the taciturnity of the female folks in NL is let down only in issues that has to do with rivalry with the male folks?....

Listen to yourself sometimes, most of the threads on this section is posted by males just to bash females, nothing more nothing less, this is a post by a female and the only thing you can deduce from it is rivalry, how does proving a point translate to rivalry?

3 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by KevinDein: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
You’re using a graph to make you feel better. Better go and look around you. Ask yourself how many 45 year old men are being chased by women? At 45 can you easily go and toast any woman without issues?
A 26 and 46 year old man, who are the women most likely to drool over Please go and sit down, you are delusional.
Safitu, I just went through this post of yours again and I saw the emboldened.

Fair enough a 26 year old is a much more appealing specimen than a 45 year old but you, Safitu, have made it a point of duty, with almost every comment of yours, to have everyone on this forum believe that money is a huge decisive factor for women when it comes to choosing a mate.

Now, if we are being honest with ourselves, we will agree that on average, 45 year olds are financially better off than men in their 20s. I mean here in Nigeria, men in their mid twenties are just about starting life; they are usually new entrants in companies if they are lucky or job seekers. Men in their 40s on the other hand are CEO's, high ranking civil servants etc. Of course there are outliers; some younger men doing very well while some older men are still struggling.

The graph I posted earlier is a perfect representation of the average SMVs of both genders. I know you want to WIN every argument but it's actually difficult to argue against facts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
xeroxje:
Don't mind them. Even the op could not argue her message straight. Strawmanning and goal shifting everywhere.

As a man, your sexual value is based on money and looks COMBINED. Every young and old men get rejected if the cash component is missing. All things being equal, even finances, girls will go for the better looking guys. LEST I FORGET DICK ACTION AND BEDMATICS PLAY A ROLE TOO but money and looks are supreme.

For women her sexual value is based on her looks and is independent of her financial worth. To make matters, worse they stop reproducing as they get older and hence become undesirable.

Op lied that we claimed men remain THE SAME even till 100 years of age and after we call her our on that and pointed out that men retained their sexual value much more longer than women, she started living in denial. A woman will look at a man and say "na money be fine bobo" but you will never see a man claim "na money be sexy lady". Yet op will tell me that a lady can't be made wet by a sixty year old man? Ah!

This girls are something else. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
KevinDein:

Safitu, I just went through this post of yours again and I saw the emboldened.

Fair enough a 26 year old is a much more appealing specimen than a 45 year old but you, Safitu, have made it a point of duty, with almost every comment of yours, to have everyone on this forum believe that money is a huge decisive factor for women when it comes to choosing a mate.

Now, if we are being honest with ourselves, we will agree that on average, 45 year olds are financially better off than men in their 20s. I mean here in Nigeria, men in their mid twenties are just about starting life; they are usually new entrants in companies if they lucky or job seekers. Men in their 40s on the other hand are CEO's, high ranking civil servants etc. Of course there are outliers; some younger men doing very well while some older men are still struggling.

The graph I posted earlier is a perfect representation of the average SMVs of both genders. I know you want to WIN every argument but it's actually difficult to argue against facts.
Are you minding their hypocrisy? All of a sudden they prefer younger boys. Were they not the ones shouting "na money be fine bobo"? Have you ever seen a man say "na money be sexy lady"? Yet they will try to tell me that a sixty year old man can't get a woman wet.

A woman with money can't get a guy wet. They may come for the green card but can't get wet. If, as a woman, you can't get any of the opposite sex wet, how can you claim you have sexual value?

Bunch of self contradictory fools!

6 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
carter009:
Even you too.
Are you minding her? After screaming "na money be fine bobo" Safitu is now making everything about swag and good looks. Bunch of hypocrites.

My brother as long as you have the money, you will make them wet and clap their butt cheeks for you. No mind them. grin

4 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who no like young better tin? From 40-45 upwards, a man is already old finish. It is only money that can help him. At least a man in his 20s or early 30s can still win a girl over by his looks and charm, his aura and presence and his money which is a bonus. What can I see in a 45-50 year old man that is already wrinkled and aged apart from his money? Can a 50 year old even keep his prick erect? Limping diickk that can barely last 25 seconds, that’s the one that will make my young body wet? God forbiddd. No money at that age, you are nothing.
Martinez39:
Are you minding their hypocrisy? All of a sudden they prefer younger boys. Were they not the ones shouting "na money be fine bobo"? Have you ever seen a man say "na money be sexy lady". Yet they will try to tell me that a sixty year old man can't get a woman wet.

A woman with money can't get a guy wet. They may come for the green card but can't get wet. If you can't get any of the opposite sex wet, how can a woman claim she has a sexual value?

Bunch of self contradictory fools!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind them. Even the op could not argue her message straight. Strawmanning and goal shifting everywhere.

As a man, your sexual value is based on money and looks COMBINED. Every young and old men get rejected if the cash component is missing. All things being equal, even finances, girls will go for the better looking guys. LEST I FORGET DICK ACTION AND BEDMATICS PLAY A ROLE TOO but money and looks are supreme.

For women her sexual value is based on her looks and is independent of her financial worth. To make matters, worse they stop reproducing as they get older and hence become undesirable.

Op lied that we claimed men remain THE SAME even till 100 years of age and after we call her our on that and pointed out that men retained their sexual value much more longer than women, she started living in denial. A woman will look at a man and say "na money be fine bobo" but you will never see a man claim "na money be sexy lady". Yet op will tell me that a lady can't be made wet by a sixty year old man? Ah!

This girls are something else. grin

Bruv I swear you are fvcking pathetic. It's very obvious you lack basic comprehension skills. Anyone with half a brain who read my initial post will know that the subject matter of the narrative is the sexual biological changes that occur in men as they grow older. Not their market value or how much they have in their account. THE SEXUAL BIOLOGICAL CHANGES OF THEIR BODIES. Do you get it now...next time read completely and digest before talking out of point. And yes Ubunja did mention that "men remain fresh till they are 100 yrs old". How can you recall it when you have short term memory?

Oh and I said it before and I'll mention it again. A woman cannot get wet for a 60 year old. It's the man's money that makes them wet

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Martinez39(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
^^^^^
grin As if she never followed to argue that old women get men and hence have sexual value. After debunking this, she now wants to stick to her topic. For the umpteenth time, did any male ever deny the message of your topic?

This thread don tire me, I sign out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
But how many of you have the money? Even at 50, most of you will never achieve the level of wealth that you aspire to have. You have no investments, no savings, no business plans, no form of intelligence. And you think at 50 you will have everything you need to get a young girl to marry you. Baba if you no get anything by at least 35 you will most likely have nothing by 50, that is the irony of life.
Martinez39:
Are you minding her? After screaming "na money be fine bobo" Safitu is now making everything about swag and good looks. Bunch of hypocrites.

My brother as long as you have the money, you will make them wet and clap their butt cheeks for you. No mind them. grin

1 Like

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Money and looks combined. grin

Hustle o. Make you fit no get time to dey argue nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by ebonyggurl(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^^^
grin As if she never followed to argue that old women get men and hence have sexual value. After debunking this, she now wants to stick to her topic. For the umpteenth time, did any male ever deny the message of your topic?

This thread don tire me, I sign out.
Lmao. He has realised there is nothing in his empty skull. You say one thing then claim another. Bye boy

2 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are using that FACE APP thingy to judge the inevitable? Are you that immature or still a boy?

Fountainofdumbass I was referring to how women didn’t participate in the FACE APP challenge cause they are afraid of getting old. Women know they have just now. They are afraid of the wall.

Men don’t give a damn about the “inevitable”... Men don’t dread the “inevitable”.

That’s what I meant, fountainofdumbass.

5 Likes

Re: To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" by FROGMAN101(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
pocohantas:
Money and looks combined. grin

Hustle o. Make you fit no get time to dey argue nonsense.

The manipulative quote NIgerian women use when they want a Nigerian man to feel bad about his financial state when they stay home doing nothing.

Sweetheart I am rich. If I want when I get back to Nigeria in December, I will buy you father’s house and the one next to it. Maybe your street if I want.

So I am not in your click of “hustle o nonsense” and yes I have the time to argue with you lots here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Beats Her Daughter Mercilessly For Twerking Pantless On Watsapp Status / Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos) / 8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.