Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! (1910 Views)

In Defense Of Polygamy, And How It Benefits Women The Most / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / These Are The Type Of SIMPS That Get Played By Women The Most!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Temmywrites(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Undertaker001:
you and temmywrites

bunch of overweight slobbering sluggish stupid poachers..

you are a fat hippopotamus

Well is that all you have in your stocked up skull filled with maggots... Nincompoop.. Did they teach u that or did you check the dictionary to check that? I'm sure you're suffering from elephantiasis of the brain that's why you cannot lift your thoughts and think well... I'm not surprised or puzzled or alarmed by your comment you this misogynistic fool... I'm sure everytime Your mother thinks about you, it brings tears to her eyes, disappointment child... I hope you grow up and have a life... Jobless fatso, scum bag with shit as filters all over his head... I'm sure your your village people followed you here..
I'll go and call brocklesner for you now... Fake undertaker oshi.. Ode buruku... I'm in my room.. Comman beat me... He he he he he....
Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Undertaker001: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Temmywrites:

Well is that all you have in your stocked up skull filled with maggots... Nincompoop.. Did they teach u that or did you check the dictionary to check that? I'm sure you're suffering from elephantiasis of the brain that's why you cannot lift your thoughts and think well... I'm not surprised or puzzled or alarmed by your comment you this misogynistic fool... I'm sure everytime Your mother thinks about you, it brings tears to her eyes, disappointment child... I hope you grow up and have a life... Jobless fatso, scum bag with shit as filters all over his head... I'm sure your your village people followed you here..
I'll go and call brocklesner for you now... Fake undertaker oshi.. Ode buruku... I'm in my room.. Comman beat me... He he he he he....
H I P for the hip..for the hippopo

P O P for the hippopo..

T A M U S for the hippopotamus.. HIPPOPOTAMUS!!

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by MissSweet(f): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
why post this rubbish here. is guys like you that will still beg girls to satisfy your fu? #ing sexual urges.

nonsense!
Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Undertaker001: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Haha,do you know me personaly?I'm single and don't depend on any stupid guy.I have my hopes and aspirations.I'm not desperate and frustrated as you are and I do not do anything to please stupid guys at my own detriment.So what's the of meaning of collecting money for pad bla bla bla.You can hate females cos nobody cares.For your information I'm still in my teens with my hopes and dreams high as a tower.So get the bleep out of my space!
who cares about you personally??

from what I've seen online.. you are a broke fustrated newspapers.. i already know too many leeches don't want no other one

1 Like

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Funmmyastic: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
Undertaker001:
who cares about you personally??

from what I've seen online.. you are a broke fustrated newspapers.. i already know too many leeches don't want no other one

Eeyah is a pity,but it will not be good to be hurling insults online you know.Agbaya oshi.Some Nl guys never seize to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Isha327(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
If you hate women so much
Then leave us alone and become gay
Keep ur opinion to yourself angry

Am a woman and am proud to be a woman

Women this women that.
Useless post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
I can't waste time reading the entire trash, any man that feels he cannot cope with a woman should cut off totally from the opposite sex. Marriage/relationships/having kids, isn't a must do. It's funny to see someone even bringing in the Bible to back up his deluded reasoning. A good study of the Bible would reveal that the men did wrong far more than women. Likewise in todays world the men are worse off than women.
Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Solsix(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
lukui:
The greatest or biggest problem to ever befall a man is woman! since I have been born I have not benefited from any woman except guys! all the problems in mans lives were causes by women, they were solely created by God to create problems for man. nothing good can come out of them. stick with them at your own peril. our olden days fathers know this that is why when one of them wants to nag and be jealous, they immediately marry a young girl to replace or substitute the old haggered witch!!!

the older they women grow, they more dangerous and blood sucking, pocket sucking, mind sucking and money sucking they become, most guys that rob, steal, or kill do do to please their wives. it is what they were told by their wives.that is what they usually do!!!
Even guys who do yahoo yahoo, or money rituals, what do they do when they hammer? they carry babes with big asses around. it is those babes or women that later collect all their money and run them down making EFCC to later catch them!!!
Who eats shiit in Dubai? Women! Who sleeps with dogs? Women!! Who calls pastors and men of God rapists and defame men of God? Women!!!
All the bad things of this life cycles around women!! Our society will be better of without women!!! Who walks nude or half naked through the streets every minute, hour, second and right now as you are reading? Women!!! why do men rob banks? what motivates them?? why does a guy smoke shisha, weed, drink rephnol, one sachet of tramadol tablets? To satisfy woman!!!!
WWW=WEED+WINE=WOMEN!!!!!!
WIFE=WORLD INSTRUMENT FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!
I don't need to stress myself about women because they are one of the most precious tools of the devil!!!
He sharpens them, polishes them everyday!!!
No wonder a wise man was asked that who will be the most inhabitants of the hellfire and he replied: "Women!!"
They asked the wise man, did they disobeyed God? he replied: "No, they were not satisfied with what their husbands did for them!!! If he did something, they will say he didn't do anything!!!!" Meaning that you can't satisfy them!!! or they are insatiable!!!!

I rest my pen!!!
Nairaland Good afternoon!!!!!
Women are great helpers all u need is to find the right one

1 Like

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Funmmyastic: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I can't waste time reading the entire trash, any man that feels he cannot cope with a woman should cut off totally from the opposite sex. Marriage/relationships/having kids, isn't a must do. It's funny to see someone even bringing in the Bible to back up his deluded reasoning. A good study of the Bible would reveal that the men did wrong far more than women. Likewise in todays world the men are worse off than women.

100% true.

1 Like

Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by Khaleell001(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
I think op is having a bad day.. We all know what women are capable of.. What some can do and what some can not do..

We pray God makes the good ones better and make the bad ones good.

If you ask me, men are to be blamed for what most women do these days.
They came from a home, a street and a place.

Those days we had men with strong moral courage not the weaklings we now have today masquerading as men.

In all, we good women and good men.
Re: Women: The Greatest Calamity To Ever Befall Men!!! by fcdgrand(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Its a matter of opinion some women are pragmatic and they always accept the truth, You didn't prove his numerous points wrong but went as far to mention his mother's labour pain to emotionally blackmail him cuz all guys love their mother. Who does that?
most men don upgrade for this "emotionally blackmail" men should not allow any girl's emotionally blackmail them with anything or anybody, be it who!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbating Before Sex: Will It Prolong Sex Or Lead To Better Orgasm? / Whatsapp TV For Everyone / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.