Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Feminism.... Redefined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism.... Redefined (501 Views)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
How guys. I'm back again, brand new.

Live I have nce stated, Feminism is a range of social movements, political movements, and ideologies that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve the political, economic, personal, and social equality of the sexes

My first thread received a lot of criticism for the males here on nairaland. Lots to of questions were put forth and I will answer each as I can.

@GeoAfrikana.
If so may quote you-
my mother was a submissive woman and my father was a responsible man who cared for the family.

My mother cooked our meals, dressed us for school, cleaned the house. My father leaves home before 6am in the morning and strived selflessly to pay the bills of the family.
Imagine if my mother too was doing a 8-4job

My answer-
I believe you are an adult within the age group of f 25-40. So if I were to deduce the year you were born I would guess between 1978-1994. We are in the year 2019 fast approaching 2020.
Because your parent practiced the BACK IN THE DAYS accepted family system, that doesn't mean we should too
Female Instruments mutilation was a normal then
So was early marriages, male child preference, child labour and begging assistance.
But with each passing year comes development. And the ability to leave old things in the past
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
@ Ubunja-
While Gold Diggers become Trophy Wives who never have to work again and live in luxury mansions, dumb feminists toil 9-5 and Sweat like men for peanuts at work. And for what? To prove a point? I laugh
My answer-
From what I can deduce from this year this, 'Every hard-working girl out there with a dream no matter how small, the be a doctor, or an aeronautic engineer, is an idiot to you. We should give up our aspirations, become gold diggers would would open our legs for what little change you men have to give. And when we grow up become trouphy wives, fit to admire but not respect. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Also to @Ubunja who wrote-
Cause a man's criteria is DIFFERENT. What we like is opposite from what you like.

While a car and house may impress a woman, a car and house is not what a man wants in a woman. In women Men want youth,fertility and freshness, not diplomas and whatnot. So feminists are destined for failure.

My answer-
What gives men the impression that women don't dream. That we don't look beyond how many likes we get the n Facebook or likes on Instagram? That we want to be neurosurgeons, civil engineers, lawyers, renowned authors etc
What makes you think our only desires are to wake up. Clean. Breastfeed. Clean. Sleep
Why do you MEN lay out for us our goals in life.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
We can forget @Larrybee1k.-
You don't know enough.

First the feminist want to be your equal

Second they seek means to remove men from power

And finally they declare war on men "the Era of men is over"
My answer-

Who the hell Ordained this the ERA OF MEN? Men!
This world comprises of the world sex, the male and the female. In ancient times women were taught sewing and house management. While the men where taught in the ways of war

So yes our females of those days were quite content with being maids. But that was before civilization, was it not?? Before telephones and tvs and jets. Before development. Before the world made sense. If an ancient ruling PLACED MEN IN CHARGE, then I'd like to believe that those laws have long been discarded, after all it was the same LEGISLATIVE that once created babaric laws like crucification etc

As for this-
Like the WAEC example. Girls only perform better because, of the learning environment favor girls. Like following orders and being gentle. And majority of the teachers are women which the girls can relate too. Feminist won't find how they will fix this o.

I left the secondary school recently. There is nothing about it that is CONDUCIVE for female students. From male teachers and classmates, to envious female teachers. Lessons we cannot attend because it late and as GIRLS. Every male student in Nigeria always has the upper hand in our bias educational system.
Get your facts straight.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
Cause a man's criteria is DIFFERENT. What we like is opposite from what you like.

While a car and house may impress a woman, a car and house is not what a man wants in a woman. In women Men want youth,fertility and freshness, not diplomas and whatnot. So feminists are destined for failure.

My answer-
What gives men the impression that women don't dream. That we don't look beyond how many likes we get the n Facebook or likes on Instagram? That we want to be neurosurgeons, civil engineers, lawyers, renowned authors etc
What makes you think our only desires are to wake up. Clean. Breastfeed. Clean. Sleep
Why do you MEN lay out for us our goals in life.
try not to be stupid.

I hate dealing with dumb feminists who always read what they wanna read. *spits*

I said MEN'S DREAMS ARE DIFFERENT FROM WOMEN'S DREAMS. Not that women don't dream.

don't bore Me with that misandric crap of always taking offense where there's no offense. You disgust me

1 Like

Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
try not to be stupid.

I hate dealing with dumb feminists who always read what they wanna read. *spits*

I said MEN'S DREAMS ARE DIFFERENT FROM WOMEN'S DREAMS. Not that women don't dream.

don't bore Me with that misandric crap of always taking offense where there's no offense. You disgust me
I'm not going to clap back at you. Because I'm not offended What dreams?? be specific if you want to be understood.
Don't use vile words on my post dear. It doesn't suit you.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
@ Ubunja-
While Gold Diggers become Trophy Wives who never have to work again and live in luxury mansions, dumb feminists toil 9-5 and Sweat like men for peanuts at work. And for what? To prove a point? I laugh
My answer-
From what I can deduce from this year this, 'Every hard-working girl out there with a dream no matter how small, the be a doctor, or an aeronautic engineer, is an idiot to you. We should give up our aspirations, become gold diggers would would open our legs for what little change you men have to give. And when we grow up become trouphy wives, fit to admire but not respect. Thank you
isn't that what you've been doing since the beginning of time?
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
isn't that what you've been doing since the beginning of time?
Be mature please.
But I'll answer you. No! Don't assume every girls cheap. I don't know with whom you relate.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:

I'm not going to clap back at you. Because I'm not offended What dreams?? be specific if you want to be understood.
Don't use vile words on my post dear. It doesn't suit you.
no one wants to offend you stupid. What's the gain?

Just don't read what I didn't write. That I hate.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
Be mature please.
But I'll answer you. No! Don't assume every girls cheap. I don't know with whom you relate.
all girls are cheap cause every woman has a price.

Anything with a price is cheap because even 1 billion to a billionaire is cheap. Every girl is cheap. Depends on who she's dealing with.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
@Babyfaceafrica
naive comment...the genders are not equal and can never be equal
My Answer-
Would you say the same about the races?

Most men here claim the female sex is all talk and less do. But so are the blacks
Every great invention has been created either by the Caucasian or asian. From the electric light bulb to the rocking chair. From the matches to the aeroplanes we all admired as children.

Is it not just then to be treated with the disgust the white supremist shows on a negro??
But remember even in your neighborhood, there are great minds. Buds waiting to spring. So it is with the females
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
all girls are cheap cause every woman has a price.

Anything with a price is cheap because even 1 billion to a billionaire is cheap. Every girl is cheap. Depends on who she's dealing with.

There you wrong. Most I'll concur, but not all.
To some like my humble self I prefer glory. To be remembered in times to come. To have my name etched in stone, never to be forgotten.
Can money by that??
Nobel prize??Awards?? Ambassadorship??

The moment you think outside the box. Money becomes and remains just a piece of paper
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
no one wants to offend you stupid. What's the gain?

Just don't read what I didn't write. That I hate.
I'm not going to exchange words with you. I'll rather respect myself
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
I'm not going to exchange words with you. I'll rather respect myself
next time respect me before you respect yourself. Feminist loser.

1 Like

Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:

There you wrong. Most I'll concur, but not all.
To some like my humble self I prefer glory. To be remembered in times to come. To have my name etched in stone, never to be forgotten.
Can money by that??
Nobel prize??Awards?? Ambassadorship??

The moment you think outside the box. Money becomes and remains just a piece of paper
Regina Daniels married a billionaire while a teen-ager and she'll be remembered. You wanna be remembered for what? How will glory feed your children and family?

If you're young and pretty just go get a billionaire and live your best life. Stop trying to win prizes that don't bring real cash.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
next time respect me before you respect yourself. Feminist loser.
lol. You must really be hurt. Mr"don't bore Me with that misandric crap of always taking offense where there's no offense. You disgust me"
If you cannot come up with anything reasonable to say, at least leave my post with a bit more f your dignity intact.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by 2buffagain(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:

My answer-
Why do SOME OF YOU MEN lay out for us our goals in life.

Fixed
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
Regina Daniels married a billionaire while a teen-ager and she'll be remembered. You wanna be remembered for what? How will glory feed your children and family?

If you're young and pretty just go get a billionaire and live your best life. Stop trying to win prizes that don't bring real cash.
The Nigerian mentality revolves around living big. The world is bigger than you think. It doesn't end in the Gucci shoes you dream of. Wanna know why Nigeria will always remain underdeveloped?? Blame it on you. Invent yourself honey
As for Regina daniels, she will remain an untalented actress who when she passes on won't be remembered for a decade.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by BlackIvory(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
2buffagain:

Fixed
alright
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
The Nigerian mentality revolves around living big. The world is bigger than you think. It doesn't end in the Gucci shoes you dream of. Wanna know why Nigeria will always remain underdeveloped?? Blame it on you. Invent yourself honey
As for Regina daniels, she will remain an untalented actress who when she passes on won't be remembered for a decade.
she has billions now to go around the world. No matter how big the world, it's on her feet now.

Yes Regina is talentless but look at how high she has reached. That's why I told you on your last thread: What men look for in women is different from what women look for in men. Men only want youth, fertility and freshness.
Didn't I tell you these same exact words? Isn't Regina exactly that?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
2buffagain:

Fixed
don't bother with that bro cause no one even told her how to live her life.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by ubunja(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackIvory:
lol. You must really be hurt. Mr"don't bore Me with that misandric crap of always taking offense where there's no offense. You disgust me"
If you cannot come up with anything reasonable to say, at least leave my post with a bit more f your dignity intact.
Now you know I don't have anything reasonable to say. So stay away from me.
Re: Feminism.... Redefined by babyfaceafrica: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2019
BlackIvory:
@Babyfaceafrica
naive comment...the genders are not equal and can never be equal
My Answer-
Would you say the same about the races?

Most men here claim the female sex is all talk and less do. But so are the blacks
Every great invention has been created either by the Caucasian or asian. From the electric light bulb to the rocking chair. From the matches to the aeroplanes we all admired as children.

Is it not just then to be treated with the disgust the white supremist shows on a negro??
But remember even in your neighborhood, there are great minds. Buds waiting to spring. So it is with the females
all races are not equal... very obvious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Have Side Effects? / Davido Sends His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / (VIDEO) Young Man Proposes To His Boo Publicly Just After Her Final Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.