Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Do I Approach A Widow? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach A Widow? (34116 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
mastermaestro:

Man is not made to live alone (Genesis 2:18).
IT'S A CHOICE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by NkayStory(f): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
not rubbish.

Men are learning. They're slowly having standards

Dude,Go and change your adult pampers and stop polluting this thread .

Your boyfriends are waiting for one more round this afternoon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by tomdon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
This one obviously doesn't have a first degree, money or class, if not he won't be intimidated by whatever degree the woman has. Sorry. But if she doesn't mind, she could accept you. It's up to her, be bold and give it a try. Rejection doesn't kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
belcom10:

What exactly did you need?, if its marriage then talk to your pastor about it. If Not better becareful. And respect God.
Bullshit mentality
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by backbone503(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
The easiest way to her heart is definitely through her kids. Develop this genuine love for them. Play, talk to and mingle with them. It works like magic!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by KingGBsky(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Approach her through a window
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by deltateam: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How fresh are you? Maggot infested right? Rubbish.

Please don't allow them get to you. Na lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by franchasng: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
This topic is graphic and highly disturbing.....who moved this to fp....before you jump and marry a widow, you better find out what caused the husband's death, all these jigolo broke guys lurking around looking for a successful man to die so they can come remarry his widow all because of material wealth, God will disgrace and expose you all, don't go and work hard on your own, be looking for a rich man that will die for you to remarry his widow angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by D1zion: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
Go get yourself a fresh one. Leave secondhand goods
he's looking for someone that is already made.cos he doesn't want wahala from those that will only come cos he has it now & they'll run when things get worst.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by pinkygurl(f): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
midolian:
Nothing wey Amaka no go hear for salon...

You asked your pastor, he said she is free and seriously needs companion and you are still thinking your pastor is not the right person to discuss your intentions with cos he is not good in that aspect?..who told you he is not good in that aspect? Or what more do you need to say before the pastor will understand you want to have sex and make more babies with the widow?

I am not mocking your situation o! but man, you never ready. If you are ready, with all what you have narrated here, the woman knows you are "cumming" and has been expecting you...Don't be like Atiku who has failed to "cum" for a long time now...

Take your shot...worst case scenario, she go tell you say she no do...I won't advise you to go for a fresh babe as I will be spoiling market for the widow who must have been calling on God to send her a 'helper'..

grin
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by HBB1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Single mothers and widows ( older women generally) are usually not difficult to 'toast.'

They are mature, usually comfortable and don't have much drama. They know what they want (companionship, sex or marriage) and they can tell what you want too-- from a mile away.

I have been given green light or chased severally by them and I have to say I enjoy their company.

I don't know what the OP wants again o, maybe he wants the Pastor to do the toasting, as the slacker he is.

OP se shoosi deeper life lo n lo ni?! (Are you a deeper life member?) grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by NwaliE01: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
This can help you if you ask me.

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by owila4luv(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
you ma go die na so, dem go follow ur wife when u kpeme cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Chukalemon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Guy just tell me, tell me guy,I really want to know,what is it you really want from that second hand woman,ok just tell me,nah money you want or shebi nah sexual satisfaction which one.please mind you am not jealous of you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by IMASTEX: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:

i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced.

So please how do get my intention known to her.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence. Honest advice please
The bolded were the concern of the ops & formed the only reason the thread was created. But you guys have decided to dwell on a debate tithled "Should He date a widow?" which is far from his request. I take God beg una, make una take am small small. Simply give how best he should approach the lady of his heart desire. And if you don't have that info. Simply advoid the comment section rather than suggesting what he should like or don't like in argument. I have equally created some thread to get valuable information from experienced persons. I ended up getting over 4 pages with unrelated arguments to my quest. Only 2% touching on the question.
In conclusion, continuation of such behaviours will gradually make the forum uninteresting for people to seek opinion to real life issues, which would have helped others in similar situations. Thanks.
My opinion

Cc
futuregovernor Davash222 ubunja

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by IMASTEX: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:

i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced.

So please how do get my intention known to her.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence. Honest advice please
The bolded were the concern of the ops & formed the only reason the thread was created. But you guys have decided to dwell on a debate tithled "Should He date a widow?" which is far from his request. I take God beg una futuregovernor, Davash222, ubunja, make una take am small small. Simply give how best he should approach the lady of his heart desire. And if you don't have that info. Simply advoid the comment section rather than suggesting what he should like or don't like in argument. I have equally created some thread to get valuable information from experienced persons. I ended up getting over 4 pages with unrelated arguments to my quest. Only 2% touching on the question.
In conclusion, continuation of such behaviours will gradually make the forum uninteresting for people to seek opinion to real life issues, which would have helped others in similar situations. Thanks.
My opinion

Cc
Seun lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by lonelydora: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please

The bolded is your first mistake. Don't ever take relationship matters to pastors.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by anambraamaka: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
By asking what Killed her husband
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by adisabarber(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please

No problem if your intention is genuine. Just make sure you find out what killed her husband. A widow is a woman so approach her the way you will approach any other woman

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by srclark: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
midolian:
Nothing wey Amaka no go hear for salon...

You asked your pastor, he said she is free and seriously needs companion and you are still thinking your pastor is not the right person to discuss your intentions with cos he is not good in that aspect?..who told you he is not good in that aspect? Or what more do you need to say before the pastor will understand you want to have sex and make more babies with the widow?

I am not mocking your situation o! but man, you never ready. If you are ready, with all what you have narrated here, the woman knows you are "cumming" and has been expecting you...Don't be like Atiku who has failed to "cum" for a long time now...

Take your shot...worst case scenario, she go tell you say she no do...I won't advise you to go for a fresh babe as I will be spoiling market for the widow who must have been calling on God to send her a 'helper'..
baba i just tire for op

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Yaks02(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=galadima77 post=81018146]
Correct if u can't, let me have her number
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:

I'm releasing 6 more Miseducations monthend. Get angry till you die. No one cares.

6 Miseducations becos of women, wow, and you say we are not more important, we're literally the air you breath, you will be fine las las.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by bizzibodi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
abbey621:
She's older, a PH.d holder and pobably richer than you. What exactly will you be offering her aside companionship? Do you have kids yourself? Have you ever been married? Realize you're not just getting her but the children as well, are you ready for that? How would your own family feel? Do you know the circumstances surrounding the death of her husband? My brother there are more questions than answers right now, I suggest you shine your eyes and mind well well, this is like your own Ph.D. Take it very seriously!
Yes he Better find out may be she killed he husband.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by merits(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
am so grateful to you all the little i have here has given me a boldness Thanks. I will be nairalander for live
Guy walk up to her and say your mind,she can't slap neither beat you......highest she will say NO,and life goes on.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

6 Miseducations becos of women, wow, and you say we are not mote important, we're literally the air you breath, you will be fine las las.
6 more. You're yet to get angry. This is nothing. You'll be madder than this.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by bizzibodi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gradually make her know u care for her,if she refuse to believe u,go via d pastor.....a pastor's vision will convince her...women dnt doubt pastors just as Eve dnt doubt d serpent grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
6 more. You're yet to get angry. This is nothing. You'll be madder than this.

Like I care if you write a bible based on us, carry on, we are that important.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Davash222(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
IMASTEX:

The bolded were the concern of the ops & formed the only reason the thread was created. But you guys have decided to dwell on a debate tithled "Should He date a widow?" which is far from his request. I take God beg una, make una take am small small. Simply give how best he should approach the lady of his heart desire. And if you don't have that info. Simply advoid the comment section rather than suggesting what he should like or don't like in argument. I have equally created some thread to get valuable information from experienced persons. I ended up getting over 4 pages with unrelated arguments to my quest. Only 2% touching on the question.
My opinion

Cc
futuregovernor Davash222 ubunja Seun lalasticlala
Sorry, I'm not a MOD here. I think you made a mistake.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
D1zion:
he's looking for someone that is already made.cos he doesn't want wahala from those that will only come cos he has it now & they'll run when things get worst.
a woman who won't trouble you is a dead woman. Any woman breathing is a headache.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Like I care if you write a bible based on us, carry on, we are that important.
get angry girl. This is nothing. You will feel the hurt in places you didn't know you had places.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.