Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Do I Approach A Widow? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach A Widow? (34665 Views)

How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by GoldHorse(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Go straight to the point and tell her how you feel. She's very matured to deny you politely if she's not interested.. and that's the worst that can happen.

Another way is to get some gift for the kids(term it whatever... Ileya gift, weekend gift, mother's day gift, etc). Use that to start the conversation. She will help you along and encourage the relationship if she is interested.

Finally brethren do not waste time or delay further. No be only you dey eye am.

And do update us o.

God speed!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Defenderalert(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
millionboi2:
some so called 1st hand done open pass river niger

:DHelp me tell.pappi wey.mumu. like its her fault shes a widow. Ubunja is.a very.wicked frustrated mofo. Like he is in anyway better than a dead man. All his ex wives were widows whilst married to him. The bitter divorcee. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Giftexx: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's well
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Jaqenhghar: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please

I know your species: Homo Diggerus Sapiens (Gold Digger)

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ufotty2001: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
please check monopause ooohhh.. u know this is evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by crackhouse(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please
how old are u Bro?
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by follock007(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

If you have the urge then all you need to do is play along with your instinct. If it fails then move on or try again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Afamed: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol���
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by belcom10(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

What exactly did you need?, if its marriage then talk to your pastor about it. If Not better becareful. And respect God.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
The same way you approach every other single woman.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
You refused to mention your own status as an individual, Are you a gold digger?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by TGMISKY(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Man up. Go and tell her your intentions and be sincere about them.

It's so easy giving advice. I'm yet to 'man up' and tell the girl I love that I love her. What an irony
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by abbey621(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
She's older, a PH.d holder and pobably richer than you. What exactly will you be offering her aside companionship? Do you have kids yourself? Have you ever been married? Realize you're not just getting her but the children as well, are you ready for that? How would your own family feel? Do you know the circumstances surrounding the death of her husband? My brother there are more questions than answers right now, I suggest you shine your eyes and mind well well, this is like your own Ph.D. Take it very seriously!

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Recxzy019: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

I honestly like your boldness. See, in this life ehn, there's nothing like you seeing your opportunity and not realizing it. Thank God you're of age too. May I ask, how did you approach your previous mistress??
Oga, God has shown you this and God will be angry you didn't do what he showed to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by emelda86(f): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
So Becos she's a widow, she don't deserve love

Why are most of you guys so under mature like this...

Some said she's evening news paper, someone that was married with two kids thats doing well for her self, If not for death would y'all open you ozu nwuru awun mouth to say rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by MadCow1: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Dressed in Black holding a wreath..
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by dermmy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
Go clean her house every morning.
See your head,lazy youth,na
her money you wan chop

Lmfao.grin
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Kenturkey048(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
AntiWailer:
Move close.

Help her out with some stuffs.

Ask about her well being.

Show interests and care for her children.

Call and chat her from time to time.

You will know if u need to cross the line or not from there.

Everybody responds to care unless they can't stand u at all
badt guy....you sure. .
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Go tell her ur mind. Highest she go talk no. No dey kill person?
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please come with a sincere heart and do no add to her pain.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Ogbeni leave her age and title i think she fancies u too or at least she's entertaining the possibilities of u two together. The more u slack the less attractive u become to her or maybe not since she's a matured woman. Anyhow u need to make ur move. Start small if ur liver dey fail u. You are both single parents so the match should be good na. At worst let ur pastor do the match making and that means telling him about it if u can't move on ur own. I think its a win win both ways tho & good luck bros
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
ElsonMorali:

you approach her like you would approach any other woman except that this time you have to show yourself as a serious and responsible person who wants marriage and not a time waster. She's already been in one marriage, so the last thing she wants is a dubious, time wasting, egocentric man who just wants t have sex with her. She has two kids, she doesn't need another man-child to add to her problems.

also show that you would really love to have her kids in your life. but first, ask her out to the movies or something. the worst is she'll say "no, i'm not interested", and the best she'll say is "yes, i'd love to". Prepare your mind for the two outcomes.

All the best.

If most men can behave like this to most ladies they meet and not waste Someone's time fuxckin forever and not committing. Won't life be a better place?
That's why anyman coming way with sex intentions?

I simply show him the door.

Mo Raye oshi.

Thanks for the tips. I just hope the op is not staring and obsessed with her just to mess her up, and leave her pregnant to another victim
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Jackipapa: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oro tani ki baba ma gbo baba na ni o pari re!

Tell your Pastor and let your pastor know your intention, it may be very easy that way. Even if she refuses it will be in a very mature way.

Don't try it alone!!! My little contribution.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by NkayStory(f): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
I’m yet to buy a car, but, the day I will buy, I must buy tear rubber!!

On a consideration, I may buy Tokunbo, direct from USA. But as for Nigerian used, God forbid!!

You have not seen anything in this life,thats why you are prowling around this forum puffing your small shoulders for your fellow guys to admire and applaud

Life will humble and re-set your brain in the harshest way possible...it is a matter of time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by BORN2RULE20(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
CAN'T PEOPLE STAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER?

MEN STAY WITHOUT WOMEN

WOMEN STAY WITHOUT MEN,

IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by mastermaestro(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
nams77:

Please and please if your intentions are not genuine and you have no long lasting plan, just don't go ahead

This is the only commonsense here so far. It will be a huge disaster if he sparks off love flames when he knows that he does not have a long-term plan for the lady.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by mastermaestro(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
CAN'T PEOPLE STAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER?

MEN STAY WITHOUT WOMEN

WOMEN STAY WITHOUT MEN,

IS THAT TOO HARD TO DO?

Man is not made to live alone (Genesis 2:18).
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by kemika8989(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

the women knows all your intentions just be her friend go closer to her an her children tell her your mind i think she needs a man to but sincere man not a player ooo
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Noblejay7: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
She deserves to be happy. Please make the move. Something tells me you Will come back here to testify. All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman / DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.