Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Do I Approach A Widow? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach A Widow? (34089 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ElsonMorali: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
victorian:

If most men can behave like this to most ladies they meet and not waste Someone's time fuxckin forever and not committing. Won't life be a better place?
That's why anyman coming way with sex intentions?

I simply show him the door.

Mo Raye oshi.

Thanks for the tips. I just hope the op is not staring and obsessed with her just to mess her up, and leave her pregnant to another victim

kiss
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Boyooosa(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
edunaragold:

must u find out what killed the husband,������� ,well u are correct oo,make same thing nor go kill u
eh, temi ye'mii...
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by RoseyJ: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
backbone503:
The easiest way to her heart is definitely through her kids. Develop this genuine love for them. Play, talk to and mingle with them. It works like magic!

Three questions for you:
1. How old are you?
2. Can you date/marry a single mama/widow?
3. Are you single/free?
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by rowland545(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
maasoap:

Must he go for the poor one? If he likes the rich one, you can go for the poor one, no quarrel
he has to start from d poor ones and then move up ....u can't just start from d rich ones .....its not right
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by franzis(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
Go get yourself a fresh one. Leave secondhand goods
As if the man isn't second hand too.... Double standards
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
franzis:
As if the man isn't second hand too.... Double standards
only because you don't know anything about the female body and how sex and childbirth affects it

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by sirstas(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Firstly, search your conscience to confirm if truly you love a woman who is much older than you or you just want to fantasize and explore her sexual life while you help her spend her money.
Secondly, can you handle the embarrassment that is likely to follow if your intentions were declined with strong warning?
From your write up, it is so obvious you only want to flirt with the poor widow hence you don't want to go through your pastor after confirming her state of loneliness.
My candid advice for you to leave the woman alone unless you have a stinger conviction that she truly want you.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
victorian:

Shut da fck up!
are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by belcom10(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Devgod:
Bullshit mentality

Who is this one? tongue tongue grin.
If truth mean bullshit to you,then what matter to you..
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by franzis(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
only because you don't know anything about the female body and how sex and childbirth affects it
As if we haven't seen married or single mother of 1-3 looking hot with a great body and unmarried/single ladies looking older

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Icon4(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's not as easy some persons paint it.. But Bro, man up.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
franzis:
As if we haven't seen married or single mother of 1-3 looking hot with a great body and unmarried/single ladies looking older
yes franzis but that's like 1 in 10. Nowadays women's bodies go to shît even before giving birth. Some by 25 they're writeoffs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by backbone503(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
RoseyJ:

Three questions for you:
1. How old are you?
2. Can you date/marry a single mama/widow?
3. Are you single/free?

you funny sha. Anyway:
#1. Early 30s
#2. Largely NO
#3. One of the things I don't discuss online. Sorry.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked na waohhhh..wetin mallam abdulahi no go hear from im watermelon stand.so op u wan to tell us of all women wey plenty for area na widow u go dey lust after ehn. hmm u wan come chop a dead man wife and pastor wey pastor wey suppose know better even dey encourage u.not until d dead husband spirit come back from spirit world use d flattened part of cutlass take sama ur back den u go know say no be everything u see for food stand u go dey put for mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by RoseyJ: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
backbone503:

you funny sha. Anyway:
#1. Early 30s
#2. Largely NO

hmmm. owk
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Query: How do I approach a widow?

Subject.
1. Widow.
2. Mother of two.
3. Accomplished older female.

OP.
1. Obviously young, late twenties at most.
2. Minimal dating experience.
3. Single for the time being.

*doop* *doop* *doop* *doop*
Analyzing. Analyzing. Analyzing.
*doop* *doop* *doop* *doop*

Solution.
OP go and marry someone, birth two or more children then chase the female back to her parents’ house. You are now a divorcee with two or more children. You can then approach this love interest since divorcees and widows gel together.

Right now you are more sought after than she is. Don’t sell yourself short. I know this advice will go in one ear and out the other but I want you to meditate on it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
densiks:
kiss

Go and ask one Chiwetala Agu at Enugu or upper Iweka road.

You can thank me later.
maybe na op mentor cos dat man ehn na professional widow slayer

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by lanibi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
not rubbish.

Men are learning. They're slowly having standards
You sure are doing a good job in instilling confidence in the guys no doubt but at the same time, they're being trained to become ardent players which isn't good. Most guys now go into a relationship with the mindset of playing games such as reverse psychology, non availability, being alpha male, not showing love, etc.
Not all ladies are immatured to be involved in gold digging neither do we all cheat.
Your write ups are just full of ensuring guys don't show love to their partners.

Whatever happened to real concern for partners in love
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Obeghare(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
Go clean her house every morning.
See your head,lazy youth,na
her money you wan chop

Na her money you dey after. You no even talk wetin you dey do for a living. Lazy youth
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by kaima1984(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
Go get yourself a fresh one. Leave secondhand goods
Second hand u said?is he first class? some 1 that has kids too is second hand,believe you me they are perfect match.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
lanibi:
You sure are doing a good job in instilling confidence in the guys no doubt but at the same time, they're being trained to become ardent players which isn't good. Most guys now go into a relationship with the mindset of playing games such as reverse psychology, non availability, being alpha male, not showing love, etc.
Not all ladies are immatured to be involved in gold digging neither do we all cheat.
Your write ups are just full of ensuring guys don't show love to their partners.

Whatever happened to real concern for partners in love
guys have showed women love from the beginning of time. But how have you women rewarded that love? Feminism. MeToo and all that BS.

No more love for you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
kaima1984:
Second hand u said?is he first class? some 1 that has kids too is second hand,believe you me they are perfect match.
don't make me laugh. Does a man give birth through Dick that it's no longer tight?

When a woman gives birth it's bye bye bye pussy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Mrhonesty: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
No.1. Do you have SSCE? If yes, you are qualified to marry the PHD holder.
No.2. Can you prepare them for school and help her at home? Then congratulations bro. Aproach her, she expecting to hear from you. Be bold.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by mcayomind: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
just walk up to her after church programme.... hello ma, i would like 2 talk 2 u..... not now, but wen u are less busy... Her: Hope There Is No Problem Brother Paul.... You: Not At All, But I Would Like To Have A Word With You... Her: Come 2 My Aoz In D Evening.... Etc
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Mydazz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
I’m yet to buy a car, but, the day I will buy, I must buy tear rubber!!

On a consideration, I may buy Tokunbo, direct from USA. But as for Nigerian used, God forbid!!

I have a colleague with this mentality once,...... couldn't stop laughing when be brought his naija used Camry to work.
Truth be told so,e naija used are more decent than toks, even direct toks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by RoseyJ: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
backbone503:

you funny sha. Anyway:
#1. Early 30s
#2. Largely NO

you have refused to reply my e-mails so tell me: of all the 2m+ people on NL, you chose to follow just one, and this person is following scores and not just you. Why? who is she to you? And do you know her personally?
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by RoseyJ: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
backbone503:

you funny sha. Anyway:
#1. Early 30s
#2. Largely NO

what if you only got to know she had a child after you have gone far with the rtionship with her?
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Olaiya26: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
You’re so ignorant of praying to God for direction. You have a spiritual father who could have assisted you in that buh your ignorance is still fighting you. Did you even know what killed her husband? Oga, be sensible enough hence you jump to your untimely death.
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Forsterobiora(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please

Hope it is not My computer science lecturer that stays at Onitsha Associate prof Ogo
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by densiks: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
lefulefu:
maybe na op mentor cos dat man ehn na professional widow slayer

lol
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by koyyess: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Op don't bother because you are not her type.(long story)

At a certain age, working class females with kids don't really need a man in their life. If they need at all, its just for sex and nothing more.

Men are the ones who need women ( i said men not f@ggots and regressive baboons).

Women don't need men. They think they do until they have money and kids, then their preferences change.

Go and date your class and type.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by kaima1984(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me laugh. Does a man give birth through Dick that it's no longer tight?

When a woman gives birth it's bye bye bye pussy.
Gone are d days when pussy is wide open after child birth my dear,there are thousand and one products out there for that,how was your day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.