Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (23666 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
i dont do peadophilia, BUT since WHEN DID [b]20 YR OLD [/b]GIRLS BECOME UNDERAGED?

as in? where in the whole wide world is a 20 yr old underaged?

and pls cut the guy some slack, he is actually wooing the girl not "arranging a marriage"

JEEZ, wipe the dribble
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
Uncle indicates;

1. You are old enough to be her father's brother.
2. That she respects you as an elderly family member

Get a clue, but it dont mean u cant try, Fathers devour their daughters these days in naija

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by segunjowo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
I am sure of one thing. The girl calls u uncle cos she likes you as you are and that's respect! the day u propose marriage or woo her for intimate relationship is the day she'd dump you. Plus, you loose all the respect.
Let me give you an advise: Call her and ask her how she feels about you. Am sure she won't hide her feelings to this regard. she's give it to you straight!
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by donobi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2010
another Yerima in making,

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by kulutempa: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2010
Yorubas have long found a way round the problem.  Anyone of you remember the good old saying:

Omo fami ni irugbon ko rimi fin.   Translation:  Sweet heart, pull my beard and disrespect me!

Old man, try to put this into practice and come back to tell us the results.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by olamumsy: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
bad boi, uncle j do am wel wel
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
dirty old man cool
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by vorosmartm(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
You are not too old, by the time u're able to position her and s#ck bobby she go know how serious u want her, the uncle may not stop but it really changes nothing
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2010
The world's best Prime Minister as he claims - Berluscconi 67, checks in on girls in their early twenties and the world still regards him as sane celeb so what's up with the graduate, but there's a big BUT getting her to love you just as she would do with someone of her age group. Success pal,
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by obi123: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
mr poster if u are serious about the girl and u want to marry her ,get permission frm her parents , u could speak to her mum first tell her ur intentions, that way it shows that you indeed have good intentions and dont want to sneek behind their backs . it shows respect , they'd love that and might even put in a word or 2 for u.
u need their permission in my opinion because there is every chance that even if the girl agrees they won't, so better clear frm her parents first before embarking on any journey that would lead to heartbreak
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by hax: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
nothing is wrong with that. as 4llerbuntu said, a 20 year old girl is old enough to make decisions on her own. and it doesn't make sense to be looking for 32 year old single ladies. the 20 year olds chase away young guys because they want working class guys, now they're complaining that you're too old. don't mind them. do your thing.

treat her like you would treat any of your agemates. she might appreciate you treating her like a matured woman. which she is anyway. she's old enough. don't mind the haters. haters gon hate.

but though, if you knew you would have feelings for her you'd have told her to stop calling you 'uncle' a long time ago. some nigerians like respect too much. now it's come back to bite you in the ass. good for you. lol
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by segzicres(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
tell her that you wanna cane her and it'll all change.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Mobinga: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
Paedophile

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by mutter(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
Please go ahead with you intentions. That she alls you uncle does not matter. Very soon she will start calling you daddy.
I know many women who refer to their husbands as daddy, or other such names. There are quite a few women who do not address their husbands by name.
The age gap is not too much. Infact it`s quite okay
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by donclemo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
na wa oh which wan be child abuse even for developed countries if 18 years girl like make she marry 70 yr old man she has reached the legal age. For Naija Men that are 50 go carry 16yrs go hotel self nothing go happen. it happens all the time.

first of all @ poster does she calls u uncleeeeeeeeeee or uncle uncle or uncool. u really need to get out of the uncle zone and marry the babe b4 i propose to her afterall u say she is a graduate
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ziccoit: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sometimes you saw people voice and you said there is hope for a country called Nigeria. Sometimes too you thought we are doomed. Why do we fail to differentiate between the cultural sanctities, the traditional norms and foreign ideas. If you believe the lady is too young go and ask at what age your grandparents married and what man's age they married to.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ladygaga(f): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
man, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dating or asking out a 20yr old, she is not a baby(she should be mature at 20)!!!

it all depends on your intentions, if u really really want her for smething serious u can give it a try , but if not just dont bother, i am 23 and i can date a 35 yr old guy again and again and again, its no big deal
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ladygaga(f): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
mr poster if u are serious about the girl and u want to marry her ,get permission frm her parents , u could speak to her mum first tell her your intentions, that way it shows that you indeed have good intentions and dont want to sneek behind their backs . it shows respect , they'd love that and might even put in a word or 2 for u.
u need their permission in my opinion because there is every chance that even if the girl agrees they won't, so better clear frm her parents first before embarking on any journey that would lead to heartbreak

get permission from who? wrongest move, the guys "cable would be officially burned", that the girl calls him uncle doesnt depict innocence or naivety

probably he is one of those older guys in the neighborhood whom she calls uncle out of respect which is actually the norm. there are a thousand and one "uncles" i know,and that doesnt mean i would know how to handle the situation if they asked me out.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by MurphyG1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mobinga:

Paedophile
Tell me what makes him a paedophile?

@ poster, just try to forget about her. I dont see her dancing to ur music if u tell her. I can imagine how u feel but dont tell her ur feelings. U are her uncle even if u guys arent related and she sees u as one.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by samoks(m): 12:17am On Oct 20, 2010
@POSTER, Please go for her, You have a gold in the making. Age is nothing but NUMBERS, 12 yrs is no big deal. She is a graduate, and by that i am sure she must have attained some degree of maturity, The ball now is in your court. She is your for the taking,

I am very sure that all the people here asking you to drop her would jump at the opportunity of having such a lady.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by kabukabu50(m): 1:11am On Oct 20, 2010
samoks:

@POSTER, Please go for her, You have a gold in the making. Age is nothing but NUMBERS, 12 yrs is no big deal. She is a graduate, and by that i am sure she must have attained some degree of maturity, The ball now is in your court. She is your for the taking,

I am very sure that all the people here asking you to drop her would jump at the opportunity of having such a lady.

sorry to burst your bubble,but I cant do a 20 yr old grin grin grin grin grin grin.what the heck are we going to discuss outside of the bedroom??Pop MusicIm sorry I prefer mature women who have a lot to bring to the table grin grin grin grin

Typical African mentality
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by SweetT1: 2:29am On Oct 20, 2010
I thought Michael Jackson was dead. Seriously though, why do you want a 20 yr old? Is your ego too small for a 26 yr. old? At 32, you should be talking to women who has been sampled by other other men and have gone though lots of Dikcs. Those are the ones with skills to satisfy your sexual fantasies.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by olo2gbenga(m): 2:47am On Oct 20, 2010
Uncle, leave the 20yr old babe alone. You shd know better than this man, she calls you uncle means hell NO. When a lady calls a man UNCLE, you shd know she's not interested, she's only according you respect, cross that boundary and she'll hammer your first name right at you. To now add insult upon your injury, she give you NO for answer.

Issues like this needs critical thinking and not thinking with your dick. This babe has a whole life ahead of her and I'm very sure that marriage won't be on her wish-list for now.

Dear 32yr Old, look for babes within 24 - 27 age range. They're too ripe for marriage and will jump at your proposal, hopefully if you have the right cash handy your bank account is sweet to look upon!
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by keyne(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2010
nawa o!pls whats the big deal.For pete's sake,she is not underaged and indeed knw what is the best choice!abeg,pple be real and stop all the matyr watever.he wants to marry her nt fool around!
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by udokpuenyi(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2010
How I wish each and everyone of us who sees it as an abnormality for a 32 yr old man to ask for union from a 20 yr old girl should ask our parents their age differences.

Most time it is not even advisible to mary a woman so close to your age else both of you will age the same time and that becomes a problem in future.

Again, that age difference is to keep their sexual life going on even as the man aproches 60 or more since we know there no menopause for men. If you know you have sincere feeling about the young girl, go for her.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jude33084(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2010
There nairaland, this poster doesnt want your advice on whether or not he should woo the girl,, what I think he is simply asking is HOW to ask her.
So base on that premis; the 1st thing he shld do is to ask her out if u have nt done it b4. Best place probably will be 2 a movie u know, she'll begin 2 feel u. TRUST ME, SHE KNOWS MORE THAN YOU!
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Ranoscky(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2010
Comchop

Thank u very much for your well delivered reply to that raist human bein. Dat guy needs to get a pair of ballz really! angry
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jude33084(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2010
udokpuenyi:

How I wish each and everyone of us who sees it as an abnormality for a 32 yr old man to ask for union from a 20 yr old girl should ask our parents their age differences.

Most time it is not even advisible to mary a woman so close to your age else both of you will age the same time and that becomes a  problem in future.

Again, that age difference is to keep their sexual life going on even as the man aproches 60 or more since we know there no menopause for men. If you know you have sincere feeling about the young girl, go for her.
grin grin grin
Thank you 4 that one. Some ignoranti even use the word "paedophil"
Ask them why most men in naija die long b4 their wife?
Go tell it Yerima of Zanfara if you think 20yrs old is underage ( dont mind this pls) wink
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by malaika(f): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2010
:/
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ricky01: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2010
uncle nor go do child abuse oh.we dey beg look 4 a matured, how u go say a 2oyrs old girl down grad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by olo2gbenga(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2010
This goes to all the ladies posting and replying to this sick thread, I want you to out yourselves in th 20yr Old shoes. What wld you do if a 32 yr old man wants to marry you though you're a new graduate and you still have a whole life ahead of you. Please I need you honest opinion by replying to this particular post.

To all the guys who have younger sisters, what wld be your opinion on this issue if it directly affects assuming you have a younger sister, graduate and 20yrs old. Wld you allow her to marry the man or you wld want her to advance in her education, have a working and try to be independent. Please I also your honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Kgdavid(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2010
i see a lot of trigger happy ignorant people here. poster clearly spelt out the situation. Girl is 20. is a graduate and he wants to marry her. the only possible problem is the age gap which really is not so bad. the choice lies with the girl. poster use tact to approach the issue with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.