Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (23669 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Gtitan: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2010
Parnassuss:

Gtitan i don't agree. I see young ppl getting married TODAY and guess that it must have different years back. Ladies now don't want to submit and men can't get their egos in check. Marriage is getting harder by the year and the only way to checkmate this is not by nearly throwing girls into the situation when they are merely girls, but finding compatibility between couples. It is this age-caused rush that will eventually be the headstone to women graves in married life.

You have a point Parnassuss however, asking ladies to start a life as married women at a much older age is not the answer either. Yes things were different back then, a sign of how much cultural value is lost to the demand ( in both men and women) for freedom and self expression. That is why today all over the world, you have an increasing occurrence of single parent hood, a phenomena that should not be encouraged. A younger woman who has feelings for an older man will always learn the essence of submission and embrace it as a value. Please do not miss understand, I am not saying a YOUNG WOMAN SHOULD BE FORCED INTO MARRYING AN OLDER MAN, I AM SAYING THAT IF A YOUNG WOMAN FINDS AND OLDER MAN APPEALING AND WISHES TO MARRY HIM (given the present scenario: 20 year old girl marrying a 35 year old man) THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SITUATION AS LONG AS IT IS FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Couples who marry young and have issues have probably gone into marriage for all the wrong reasons. If it worked out for our parents in those days, and we their children turned out right, then why are we trying to discourage it? I still maintain this stand IF YOU ARE A WOMAN READING THIS THREAD, YOU NOT MARRIED, HAVE NO CHILDREN AND YOU ARE ABOVE 21, STOP LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE AGAINST AND BEGIN TO PLAN YOUR LIFE AS A WIFE A LONG SIDE YOUR CAREER. TRY TO MAKE THEM AS COMPATIBLE AS IT CAN GET. AN EARLY MARRIAGE (with all the variables being present i.e. a good education, a personal development plan and a strong career plan) WILL GIVE YOU ENOUGH TIME AND YOUTH TO UNDERSTAND AND GET WITH THE TREND OF THE WORLD OF YOUR CHILDREN.

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by sley4life(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2010
u ar not old for her. Even if she calls u brother
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Ranoscky(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2010
luap:

she to young for you Uncle Molester

By the way, all the posters that support a 32 marrying a 20. Go have your head examined. What is wrong with you folks!!!

Child pls, examine YOUR head first before askin others to. What the fukk is wrong with a 32yrs old man marrying a 20yrs old gurl ? Would that stop her from proceedin on whatever she wants to achieve in life as a woman ? Or is a 20yrs old gurl too young to concieve or nurse a baby ? Or is it b'cos of the age difference ? I guess you'r not based in Nigeria for you to see a 40yrs old man being intimate with an 18yrs old gurl. Haven't you seen grown up women (from 30yrs up) that doesn't know their responsibilities as a house wife ?  And haven't you expirienced a young girl of 18 that knows and does all the duties of a house wife even when stil on her parents house ? Marraige is not all about a good match for age but how matured and responsible one can be as a married man or woman.

Since you'r talkin about perfect match for age, click on this link below and see for yourself what a 21yr old man and a 22yr old woman did to their child: http://news.yahoo.com/video/orlandowesh-16122564/22468812
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jidemac4: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
about the age diff:
nothing is wrong

about "uncle"
so much is at stake: the parents of the girl, the girl, his peer group, his people ,

without the "uncle" thing this would have been okay. at her age she is old enough for relationships.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ladygaga(f): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lastly please, women should begin to understand the need to be responsible for a family (their own family) from the age of 20. In fact seven years from twenty and your clock starts to tick. My sister is a doctor at an IVF clinic and they will tell you that the younger patients are more likely to get pregnant than older patients, older patients meaning 30years and above. Please sisters on this thread, if you as sitting your buts down and laughing at an 18 year old planning to marry some guy and you are unmarried without children, THINK AGAIN.

For the second question: Only and uneducated and backward thinking culture still see women as not equal to men in specific areas such as an education and career development, a well enlightened man/husband would understand the need for his wife to fulfil/achieve most/if not all the objectives she has set for herself in life. I am a strong supporter of personal development and believe that marriage has/and should never be a barrier to personal development or life achievements in fact marriage is an addition to these values. Hence my friend, marriage should not stop any 20 year old woman from being who or what she wants to be in life (except a hooker LOL!!!)

i concur
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by AloyEmeka5: 1:50am On Oct 22, 2010
Olumogun:

She called you UNCLE.
And so what?
That is never a new thing now.
Many men started as UNCLE but end up as DARLING.
Nothing spoil my broda, no dull yourself oh!

",  to ba dojo ale, pemi loruko, kofami ni irun 'mu , "

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by KemiAdeyeye: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
YOU ARE NOT KEMI SO PLEASE REMOVE THAT NAME. COS KEMI WILL EVERLLY KNOW WHAT TO DO AT 32.
YOU CAN NOT DO SIMPLE WORK. UNCLE, UNCLE, SLOW POISON
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by SALady(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hunk + Uncle = Huncle, so okay huncle go ahead and make your bed.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Zapence(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
agitator:

click on the person's username - this takes you to view profile page of the username - at the buttom click Show The Last Posts Of These Person - you will now be in another page "Latest Posts Of: Bleep (Bleep=SA Lady, dobodobo, etc) then scroll through and when you see the post you want - click "QUOTE" it will quotes the text and takes you to the topic - Type your reply as usual and click reply.

Hope these helps you  cool

Thanks Man, i've been trying to do this for a while.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Zapence(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2010
I personally do not see anythng wrong in a lady of 20yrs (who is a graduate) being approached for marriage, and i do not see anything wrong in their age diffrence too. the lady in question certainly isn't a child (age wise), and legally she can make decisions as regards marriage. (Marital) maturital doesn't necessarily come with age, and the truth is that some 20yr old are more matured (even for marriage) than many 27yr old. maturity is an individual thing.

so guy, go after her with wisdom, and the maturity expected of a 32yr old. good luck.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Empiree: 1:31am On Oct 23, 2010
U
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by father2father4eva(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
Uncleeeee Abeg respect yourself
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Godyke(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2010
Bro no mind dem jo,
It will suprise you that most of these people condemning for your good intention are those who are actually involved in child abuse or sleeping with hawkers i.e Alata girls Orange and Groundnut hawkers etc.
Just Change your old ways of dealing with her and take the already existing relationship to the a Slightly higher level with courage. Dont fail to carry her along so you dont walk alone.
It happens everywhere especially in the Youruba setting where any senior person is never called by his or her name but prefer to refer to them with a much respectful title, like Anty, Boda, Daddy mummy, Mama or Baba.
I think she is just been respectful as a properly and well brought up Lady.
I think she is going to make a very good wife. Carry go bo!

Remember winners don quit and Quitters dont win
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by zeekobrown(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2010
Bro, I would suggest you make your intentions clear to her and do give her a little time to achieve some of her personal goals in life like working for some years maybe 1 or 2 and then if she still loves you, then you can propose marriage. I do not think age should be a barrier esp since you both are educated.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by zeekobrown(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
Bro, I would suggest you make your intentions clear to her and do give her a little time to achieve some of her personal goals in life like working for some years maybe 1 or 2 and then if she still loves you, then you can propose marriage. I do not think age should be a barrier esp since you both are educated.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by dbigrod(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2010
how is a 20 yr old girl underaged?
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by CorkMr1: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
d bigrod, brother. so how long u been gay? undecided
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ladygaga(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
how is a 20 yr old girl underaged?

i wonder ooh
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jamace(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
Dangerous uncle grin grin
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by AzaMontana(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Its clear that she respects you as an ''ADULT'' . Do not ruin your the respect she has by trying to hook uo with her coz you will wish you hadnt blv me. Uncle grin

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by miekova(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
but then again UNCLEEEEEE leave the girl alone grin cheesy[/quote]

hahaha ROTFLMAO
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Maricalo: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
First of all I am Asia, I used too disturb my boyfriend before and call him uncle. My boyfriend is an African, his 35 years old and I am 23. That is from the passed but are no more alrdy.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Arsenate(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
What's da fuss here? Just tell her "uncle loves you" and you are home...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.