Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7479 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Go and sitdown ,am into that medical field you are not the only one ,
See i know what i will do to be white ,not only white but a greatwhite angel! I know recipees that wont bring side effects ok ,
Your office ? sadYou that is still a Corper !!! Abeg
you that is still in school. talking like an illiterate.Are you talking about those 'ORGANIC PROMIXING' recipes that you paid 500naira for. I am a parttime skincare consultant and cosmetic formulator with certification to boot. So when you say you know recipes that won't bring side effects, i can only laugh and wait for you to apply your gbogbonise on yourself then walk into my office in a few years time.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
This is wrong deepfeel ,u made that up ok...am not buying that , nevertheless it maybe all this arabians that are responsible for it
You can check it up yourself, go ahead and check the number of serial killers in America, one serial killer in America can be responsible for 300 to 400 murders and they do it for the fun of it
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am not a black ,Skin dosent matter ...I hate blacks with passion thats all i know!

I will hate myself until i gather money to be like michael jackson Fvck out nonsense

You should have being an albino instead grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
jimyjames:

You can check it up yourself, go ahead and check the number of serial killers in America, one serial killer in America can be responsible for 300 to 400 murders and they do it for the fun of it
what about ritualist ,fulani ,wickedsouls and boko in nigeria
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you that is still in school. talking like an illiterate.Are you talking about those 'ORGANIC PROMIXING' recipes that you paid 500naira for. I am a parttime skincare consultant and cosmetic formulator with certification to boot. So when you say you know recipes that won't bring side effects, i can only laugh and wait for you to apply your gbogbonise on yourself then walk into my office in a few years time.
Dont insult me pls... angry

Woheva ! What i know is i was suppose to be birthed by a whiteman,I will correct it spiritually hell with medical bla bla bla
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
what about ritualist ,fulani ,wickedsouls and boko in nigeria

It's same thing, the blue eyed Caucasians you believe to be so white and pure do same, it has nothing to do with black and white
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dont insult me pls... angry

Woheva ! What i know is i was suppose to be birthed by a whiteman,I will correct it spiritually hell with medical bla bla bla
you are still ranting like an illiterate, instead of you to use proper skincare so that your melanin will glow. I use nothing less than 40k on skincare and personal care alone, i haven't even talked about makeup.

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by blinking001(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Gay rapist leave my swthrt alone ok , Emmanuell90 blinking001 cooluzi and ubunja are ur enemies here !
Dont ever listen to them or they wl infect u
Here we go again. The attention seeking slow girl with the hymen. Yourself and deep feel or whatever his moniker is are all busy bodies.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are still ranting like an illiterate, instead of you to use proper skincare so that your melanin will glow. I use nothing less than 40k on skincare and personal care alone, i haven't even talked about makeup.
Ihu na anya wee digi otua ? grin grin grin
(Translate it to her and die)
See why cant people be on my shoes for once ,is Not Fair cry cry cry cry
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ihu na anya wee digi otua ? grin grin grin
(Translate it to her and die)
See why cant people be on my shoes for once ,is Not Fair cry cry cry cry

Better start loving yourself and stop crying like a depressed fowl
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
blinking001:

Here we go again. The attention seeking slow girl with the hymen. Yourself and deep feel or whatever his moniker is are all busy bodies.
is the so called hymen confirmed sef?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by blinking001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Better start loving yourself and stop crying like a depressed fowl
She's actually a depressed fowl grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by blinking001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by khia: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
jimyjames:

Well Christians believe all days are created by God and any day is fit for worship, those who still keep the Sabbath are just keeping the ancient tradition of it

Christians only worship on Sundays.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:

When you finally get the trouble you are looking for stand fast and take it on. All you need do to trigger it now is a reply. grin

@Amatarasha sorry i cam late for the fun but I'll still get it, never fear.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
blinking001:

Just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

How about me? Any benefits left?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
khia:

Christians only worship on Sundays.
Christians don't only worship on Sundays, they can worship anytime any day they choose, but generally they prefer Sunday cause Christ rosed from death on Sunday
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

Christians don't only worship on Sundays, they can worship anytime any day they choose, but generally they prefer Sunday cause Christ rosed from death on Sunday

grin grin grin

Your wife is not a Christian but an american that was the reason for the blunder.

But you? You are not a christian at all hence the reason for your own blunder.

Una two get a lot in common. Make una marry make i come chop rice cheesy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When you finally get the trouble you are looking for stand fast and take it on. All you need do to trigger it now is a reply. grin

Bigcowhorn dnt mind her and her quack ass ,She is so jealous of me

.. Hw was ur sunday ?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin

Your wife is not a Christian but an american that was the reason for the blunder.

But you? You are not a christian at all hence the reason for your own blunder.

Una two get a lot in common. Make una marry make i come chop rice cheesy

Lol we are thinking about it grin but what's my own blunder, is there anything more to it, than what I have already explained
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Bigcowhorn dnt mind her and her quack ass ,She is so jealous of me

.. Hw was ur sunday ?

Would have been nice if Man Utd no hammer my club
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol we are thinking about it grin but what's my own blunder, is there anything more to it, than what I have already explained

but generally they prefer Sunday cause Christ rosed from death on Sunday

This is Easter.

Christians go to church n Sunday cos they believe that one is really the sabbath day not Saturday. The same earthly authority that fixed Christmas day etc is the same one that fixed Sunday for Christians worldwide.... The ancient Roman Catholic church

Most ancient religions not liked to Cat holism such as Judaism still chose Saturday.

Whether Sunday or Saturday, it is sabbath cos on that day God rested from all his work of creation.

Do enlighten you wife by giving her a mention if you please..
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by VicYo(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

Vicyo my man, why are you insulting my father na , Biko return my 600 naira grin
am sorry.. You know say konji na bastard... grin I don't use your 600naira do eat cool
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

but generally they prefer Sunday cause Christ rosed from death on Sunday

This is Easter.

Christians go to church n Sunday cos they believe that one is really the sabbath day not Saturday. The same earthly authority that fixed Christmas day etc is the same one that fixed Sunday for Christians worldwide.... The ancient Roman Catholic church

Most ancient religions not liked to Cat holism such as Judaism still chose Saturday.

Whether Sunday or Saturday, it is sabbath cos on that day God rested from all his work of creation.

Do enlighten you wife by giving her a mention if you please..

Sundays became a day of worship right from the time of the apostles it was known as the Lord's Day cause Christ rosed on that day, and it was on that day that the holy Spirit fell upon they apostles

In fact Paul the apostles in his teaching made it known that Christ fufiled the law so there was no reason to live under the law by observing all those practices

This is what Paul said about it

Colossians 2:14 He did this by erasing the charges that were brought against us by the written laws God had established. He took the charges away by nailing them to the cross.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore, let no one judge you because of what you eat or drink or about the observance of annual holy days, New Moon Festivals, or weekly worship days.

Christians don't observe these things anymore
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

Sundays became a day of worship right from the time of the apostles it was known as the Lord's Day cause Christ rosed on that day, and it was on that day that the holy Spirit fell upon they apostles

In fact Paul the apostles in his teaching made it known that Christ fufiled the law so there was no reason to live under the law by observing all those practices

This is what Paul said about it

Colossians 2:14 He did this by erasing the charges that were brought against us by the written laws God had established. He took the charges away by nailing them to the cross.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore, let no one judge you because of what you eat or drink or about the observance of annual holy days, New Moon Festivals, or weekly worship days.

Christians don't observe these things anymore

Where was Sunday fixed as a worship day and Christmas a festive day. The bible and the Quran too are set in such a way that sects like Islamic State, Boko Haram, Fake pastors and even guru maraji can build whole doctrines on them.

Where is Sunday dedicated to worship cos Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday. In fact you not find anywhere where it is stated for sure that Jesus died on 5 pm, Friday evening then rose on 7am sharp on Sunday. For crying out loud man, the history books are not even sure Jesus existed.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Mtcheeeew
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
VicYo:
your father �

Lol, I didn't even see this.

Small Victor na me you dey cause. And you wonder why i no donate for your gonorrhea treatment. Do you understand now?

Issokay you will catch another clap soon enough or 10k problem go find you then i will visit the thread wey go follow. On that day you know say i be correct bastard.

Keep making mouth.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Mtcheeeew

Hello babe. You now how my attention. Let's see how smart you really are cheesy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hello babe. You now how my attention. Let's see how smart you really are cheesy
what's the point proving my smartness to someone whose smartness is in question. Get to the point or move on. Barka De sallah
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what's the point proving my smartness to someone whose smartness is in question. Get to the point or move on. Barka De sallah

Otio

The point is the truly smart never claim to be smart but confused fuminists... sorry feminists do.

Break am na sallah...
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Where was Sunday fixed as a worship day and Christmas a festive day. The bible and the Quran too are set in such a way that sects like Islamic State, Boko Haram, Fake pastors and even guru maraji can build whole doctrines on them.

Where is Sunday dedicated to worship cos Jesus rose from the dead on Sunday. In fact you not find anywhere where it is stated for sure that Jesus died on 5 pm, Friday evening then rose on 7am sharp on Sunday. For crying out loud man, the history books are not even sure Jesus existed.

Am not saying Sunday was fixed as a day of worship but during the days of apostles the came together regularly in remembering the Lord on Sunday, cause he rosed on that day, Saturday was a day fixed by God in the laws he gave to Moses, and there were many many others things that were ment to be followed by law too, special festivals new moons Passover Sabbath's, but Christians in those days felt Christ has fufiled them all and there was no reason to be under the law again that's why Paul said these

Colossians 3:1 Since you were brought back to life with Christ, focus on the things that are above--where Christ holds the highest position.

Do you know by law it was even a sin to eat with none Jewish? But Christians broke that law too, Paul even verbally opossoed Peter because of it,
Cause Peter for the fear of the Jews was still living under the law but when he is in the mist of Christians he will act like his not under the law

Galatians 2:11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I had to openly oppose him because he was completely wrong.
Galatians 2:12 He ate with people who were not Jewish until some men James had sent from Jerusalem arrived. Then Cephas drew back and would not associate with people who were not Jewish. He was afraid of those who insisted that circumcision was necessary.
Galatians 2:13 The other Jewish Christians also joined him in this hypocrisy. Even Barnabas was swept along with them.
Galatians 2:14 But I saw that they were not properly following the truth of the Good News. So I told Cephas in front of everyone, "You're Jewish, but you live like a person who is not Jewish. So how can you insist that people who are not Jewish must live like Jews?"

So am saying a Christian can worship God any day any time, those who you claim set Sunday or Christmas or whatever as a day of worship did it according to their own belief

St. Matthew 28:1 After the day of worship, as the sun rose Sunday morning, Mary from Magdala and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.

St. Mark 16:1 When the day of worship was over, Mary from Magdala, Mary (the mother of James), and Salome bought spices to go and anoint Jesus.
St. Mark 16:2 On Sunday they were going to the tomb very early when the sun had just come up.
These is why Christians preferred Sundays instead of Saturday's
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

Am not saying Sunday was fixed as a day of worship but during the days of apostles the came together regularly in remembering the Lord on Sunday, cause he rosed on that day, Saturday was a day fixed by God in the laws he gave to Moses, and there were many many others things that were ment to be followed by law too, special festivals new moons Passover Sabbath's, but Christians in those days felt Christ has fufiled them all and there was no reason to be under the law again that's why Paul said these

Colossians 3:1 Since you were brought back to life with Christ, focus on the things that are above--where Christ holds the highest position.

Do you know by law it was even a sin to eat with none Jewish? But Christians broke that law too, Paul even verbally opossoed Peter because of it,
Cause Peter for the fear of the Jews was still living under the law but when he is in the mist of Christians he will act like his not under the law

Galatians 2:11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I had to openly oppose him because he was completely wrong.
Galatians 2:12 He ate with people who were not Jewish until some men James had sent from Jerusalem arrived. Then Cephas drew back and would not associate with people who were not Jewish. He was afraid of those who insisted that circumcision was necessary.
Galatians 2:13 The other Jewish Christians also joined him in this hypocrisy. Even Barnabas was swept along with them.
Galatians 2:14 But I saw that they were not properly following the truth of the Good News. So I told Cephas in front of everyone, "You're Jewish, but you live like a person who is not Jewish. So how can you insist that people who are not Jewish must live like Jews?"

So am saying a Christian can worship God any day any time, those who you claim set Sunday or Christmas or whatever as a day of worship did it according to their own belief

St. Matthew 28:1 After the day of worship, as the sun rose Sunday morning, Mary from Magdala and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.

St. Mark 16:1 When the day of worship was over, Mary from Magdala, Mary (the mother of James), and Salome bought spices to go and anoint Jesus.
St. Mark 16:2 On Sunday they were going to the tomb very early when the sun had just come up.
These is why Christians preferred Sundays instead of Saturday's

Now i understand why you are in hot water. You are reading from a modern bible that uses modern dating, day and weeks. They are the ones that mention Sunday etc.

Let me explain.

The first bible was in Latin. In fact, there was a time in history when the clergy had a monopoly on bibles seeing as only they could speak and write Latin. King James of England and Scotland broke that monopoly with the first direct translation of the HOLY BIBLE in the English language.

Below is one you verses from a modern bible.

Mark 16:2 On Sunday they were going to the tomb very early when the sun had just come up.

Here is the King James Version... the original Latin translation to English.

Mark 16:2...And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

About the time Jesus was born and died, week days and months had not been established as you and I know it.

The bible you are most likely using is New Living Testament. That's why you dey Leggo upandan

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have.. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.